A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt7
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt28

366 9 0
By Normal_weebstuff69

28.what if giorno got adopted into the joestar family?(age 5)

One night when you were sleeping, Jonathan, Jotaro, holly and Joseph spoke about what they had recently found.

"so what are we going to do about it?" holly asked.

"we need to gather evidence and then get him here... But how are we going to tell (y/n) that she has a brother?" Joseph asked.

"I don't think she'll mind it, she always wanted a sibling... She never said it to Dio though" Jonathan said

"we'll have the speedwagon foundation to gather all evidence and then take them to court" Joseph said.

For weeks they gathered evidence until they were enough.

"ok (y/n), I'll need to fly to Italy for a few months, will you be ok without me?" Jonathan asked and you nodded, he hugged you and then he left.

It took him a few months as he said and finally giorno was out of the household.

"where will we go now?" giorno asked.

"to your family back in Japan" Jonathan said.

"my family?" giorno asked

"you see, the family that's waiting there, in Japan, it's your real family, from your father's side" Jonathan said.

"I'll meet my real dad?" giorno asked.

"unfortunately, no... He died a year ago" Jonathan said and giorno looked down.

"but you'll meet your sister, you two are the same age too" Jonathan said.

"sister?" giorno asked.

"yeah, you have a sister, her name is (y/n)" Jonathan said.

The next day, while you were sleeping they arrived home.

"hello giorno, it's so nice to meet you, I'm holly" holly said with a smile.

"nice to meet you" giorno said.

"this is my son Jotaro and this is my dad, Joseph" Holly said as she introduced them to giorno

"hey there little guy, it's nice to finally meet you" Joseph said as he ruffled giorno's hair, Jotaro didn't speak.

"isn't (y/n) awake yet?" Jonathan asked.

"no, she was very happy that you were going to come back today and she slept late" Holly said and Jonathan smiled.

"then I guess we can let her sleep a little more" Jonathan said, they all went to the living room to speak.

"giorno I want to ask you something" holly said and giorno nodded.

"do you want your own room or do you want to share it with (y/n)?" she asked him and he thought.

"maybe my own, I don't know if she'll want to share the room with me" he said and Holly nodded.

"then let's get you to your new room" she said as she got up, giorno and Jonathan followed her with the stuff.

"ok, this is your room, there's the closet, you also have your own bathroom and overall it's very comfortable" Holly said.

"thank you" giorno said.

"no need to thank me sweetie, make yourself comfortable" holly said and she left.

"alright let's get your stuff settled and then you'll get to meet your sister" Jonathan said and they took the stuff and put them to their places.

"let's go, you need to see the yard, it's very big and lovely, the best place to play sports" Jonathan said and he guided him to the yard, to his surprise you were out there playing... In your pajamas, he didn't like it when you played with your pajamas and not your clothes.

"that's (y/n), your sister" Jonathan told giorno and giorno nodded.

"hey (y/n)!!! Look! I'm back!" Jonathan said, you looked at him and just left what you did and run up to him and hugged him.

"awww, I missed you too" Jonathan said as he hugged you tightly, you looked over and saw giorno.

"who's he?" you asked Jonathan, he let you down

"(y/n)... This is your brother giorno" Jonathan said, you looked at giorno and then at Jonathan.

"he doesn't look like papa" you said.

"he looks more like his mother, besides you don't look like dio as well, only the eye color is the same" Jonathan said

"whatever" you said, you got up to giorno and took his hand a shook it.

"nice to meet you giorno! It's nice to finally have a sibling!" you said as you aggressively shook his hand.

"ok, ok, I think you shook his hand too much, we don't want him to be left with no hand" Jonathan said and he gently stopped you.

"does that mean I'll have with someone to play?" you asked Jonathan

"yes" he said.

"and that I will have someone to hang out with?" you asked

"yes" he replied

"why didn't papa tell me anything?" you asked.

"because he didn't know about giorno" Jonathan said.

"that's sad.... Do you like frogs?" you asked giorno and he nodded.

"great! There are lots of frogs back there follow me!" you said, you grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the place with the many frogs.

"wait (y/n)!! He's still getting used to the place! And you are still in you pajamas!!" Jonathan said as he followed you two, holly, Joseph and Jotaro saw this going down and Joseph was laughing.

"if giorno turns out to be like (y/n) as the time passes then I feel bad for Jonathan" Joseph said as he continued to laugh.

Thanks to everyone giorno got used to the place very quickly... But his nightmares didn't stop, he would still see the nightmares of him being back to his old house and being abused by his step father.

He woke up shaking, it has happened many times and he didn't know if he should get to someone and talk to him, but he decided to come over to your room and see if you could help him.

He got out of his room and tip toed towards yours, when he was in front of there, he opened the door and looked inside, he saw you and Jonathan Cuddling, he decided he won't wake you up and instead he will wake Jonathan up.

He walked up to him and shook him, Jonathan stirred for a bit and then stopped, giorno shook him again and then Jonathan opened his eyes and looked around and then saw giorno

"what happened?" Jonathan asked giorno

"I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep again" giorno said as he still shook.

"it's alright" Jonathan said, he moved you a bit and then made some room for giorno.

"here, you can sleep here" Jonathan said, giorno got in bed and layed next to Jonathan, Jonathan brought him closer and giorno fell asleep with no trouble.

The next day Jotaro was waking everyone up for breakfast, when he got to giorno's room he didn't see him there, he looked around for a bit but then left, then he got to your room, he opened the door and he was surprised by the sight.

Jonathan was in the middle of the bed but the funny part was that somehow giorno ended up on him and you somehow ended up with your feet on Jonathan's face and giorno's as well.

He quickly got a camera and snapped a photo.

"hey, all of you wake up, breakfast is ready" Jotaro said, you and giorno immediately woke up.

"how did you get here?" you asked giorno.

"I was scared and got here" giorno said and you nodded, you both got up and then woke Jonathan up.

"ok, let's go" Jonathan said as he yawned, you all left the room and got in the kitchen, when you got there Joseph was laughing along with two other unknown people to giorno, while another unknown man sat there smiling.

"what are you guys laughing at?" you asked them as you got up to them and they showed you, you giggled and then went to sit down.

"so you are giorno?" avdol asked him and giorno nodded

"man look at you, you're cute with the bowl cut" Polnareff said

"ok, these are our friends, Polnareff, kakyoin and avdol, guys this is giorno, (y/n's) brother" Joseph said.

"nice to meet you giorno" kakyoin said and giorno nodded.

"he's still a bit shy" Holly said as she handed out the breakfast and then sat down

"how does it feel to have a sibling? For the both of you" avdol asked

"it feels nice that I finally have someone my age to play with!" you said.

"hey, you don't like playing with me?" Polnareff asked

"you're old" you said and you stuck your tongue out

"what about you giorno, how you feel?" kakyoin asked.

"it's nice... It's not lonely" he said

"that's great to hear" avdol said.

As the years passed you and giorno grew closer and that made Jonathan happy because you two were siblings and he loved to see you two so close.

One day Jonathan told you both about Dio's past and how he, was your second father as well.

You two didn't let that bother you too much.... You on the other hand tried since you thought that dio was a nice guy, but he was a nice father, also you two called Jonathan 'dad' now and it didn't bother him, he was happy.

"ok, you two have one last chance before you get grounded to tell me why you fought with your classmates" Jonathan said as he stood in front of you two.

"..... They made fun of giorno's hairstyle" you said.

"that wasn't the main reason! They made fun of (y/n's) looks, they called her evil for her eyes and her hair, when I went to defend her they made fun of my hairstyle and that's when we all fought" giorno said

"why didn't you tell me that they were making fun of you?" Jonathan asked you.

"because I wanted to deal with them, it wasn't your problem and I didn't want you to get involved" you said and he sighed.

"ok, you two are not grounded but if they make fun of you again then tell me" Jonathan said and you nodded.

More years passed and you all learned about what Joseph did.

"I honestly can't believe him, he said that he loved suzie, and he cheated on her? And had a son?" Jonathan said as he was visibly upset.

"dad please calm down, and don't act like that in front of him, it wasn't his fault after all" you said.

"I understand, I'm not mad at the boy, I'm mad at Joseph" Jonathan said, after a while Jotaro arrived with the boy.

"alright, this is Josuke, the old man's son, Josuke this is your other family members from the old man's side" Jotaro said.

"it's nice to meet you Josuke, my name is Jonathan and those two are my kids, giorno and (y/n)" Jonathan said.

"it's nice to meet you... And sorry if I caused any conflict in the family" Josuke said.

"no need to apologize! It's fine, what's been done has been done, we're not mad" Jonathan said, after that everyone got to talk and Josuke found out about Jonathan's condition.

One day you and giorno were walking around when you ended up in an alley and you noticed that you were going in circles

"what's going on?" giorno asked

"wish I knew as well" you said with a shrug as you two continued to walk.

"it's no use we're just going in circles!" you said and you sighed.

"there might be a way out" you heard a familiar voice say, a voice you haven't heard in years, you turned around and you saw that it was dio.

"you've grown so much (y/n)" he said, without thinking you hugged him.

"how?" you asked him.

"this alley is a ghost alley and I had the chance to get here" he said as he hugged you tightly, he then noticed giorno.

"and who's he?" he asked as he let you go.

"well... It's your son, which means he's my brother, his name is giorno" you said and he seemed shocked.

"I never knew I had more than one child.... I guess it's nice to meet you giorno" dio said

"it's great to finally meet you" giorno said.

"so when did you find out about giorno?" dio asked you.

"when I was five, originally Joseph found out about him and then without me knowing they made a plan to get custody of giorno, and they won since the household giorno was in wasn't the best" you said

".... I believe Joseph adopted him right?" he asked.

"nope" you said

"then who?.... Was it Jonathan?" he asked and you nodded.

"how? No one can see him" he said.

"I made it possible for him to be seen for a while, but he's still a spirit" you said and he nodded.

"tell me something about you giorno... I want to get to know you" dio said, so for hours you three sat down and talked.

You and giorno would make sure to visit the alley whenever you could and talk with dio, but it didn't last long, after Kira was defeated the alley was gone.

"out of all the places you picked Italy? Why do you want to be so far away from here?" Jonathan asked.

"it's an opportunity I can't miss, it's going to be for a few months anyways" giorno said and Jonathan sighed.

"alright.... Just promise me you'll be safe and careful, and don't get into trouble" Jonathan said.

"I promise... Now can I go to sleep, I don't want to miss my flight tomorrow" giorno said and Jonathan nodded.

The next day you three went to the airport and and dropped giorno off, you hugged him and waved at him as he left.

"make sure to call everyday!! And when you'll come back bring something!" you said and he turned around, gave the thumbs up and then waved and left.

As he promised, he called everyday and told you about his day, but one day he suddenly stopped, you tried to call him but nothing happened.... So you and Jonathan decided to fly there.

When you arrived to Napoli you spared no second and tried to search for him, you were with Jonathan when you spotted giorno.

"(y/n)? Don't hit him!" he told you, you speedwalked up to giorno and slapped the back of his head, the people he sat with got up and got on guard, giorno turned around and looked at you and then at Jonathan.

"I told you to not hit him!" Jonathan said.

"you stupid bitch! You really wanted to anger me huh?" you asked him

"language!" Jonathan said.

"that's no excuse for you to hit me!" giorno said

"oh yeah? Watch me do it again!" you said and you hit him again, he then pushed you and you pushed him too and the fight began, the people he was with were speechless and Jonathan was trying to separate you two.

"you had us worried, do you understand!?" you asked him

"it's not like I could call!" he said.

"those are lies!" you said, you went to hit him again but silver chariot stopped you.

"what the?" you said and then turned and looked at Polnareff.

"..... What happened to you?" you asked him

"oh God, Polnareff why are you in that kind of state? What happened?" Jonathan asked, Polnareff explained how he ended up like that and why giorno couldn't call, you looked at giorno and hit his head again.

"don't do that again" you told him and he rolled his eyes.

"uhm...giorno?who are these people?" the guy with the white polca dot suit asked.

"oh, yeah, I forgot to introduce them, this is my father and my sister" giorno said

"we didn't know you had a family to be honest" the shortest one of the gang

"I only knew you guys for a week, and I didn't have time to say anything, anyways, this is my team, Bruno, Abbacchio, Narancia, mista, Fugo and Trish" giorno said

".... (y/n) pinch me" Jonathan said and you pinched him.... Hard

"ouch!" he said as he rubbed the spot

"it's gonna be one hell of a weird life from now on" you said.... And you were right

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 178 6
A collection of jealous yandere scenarios that I posted on Tumblr. Decided to share them here as well. Reader insert. Beware of gruesome imagery, can...
16.4K 839 24
THE REWRITE IS UP: https://www.wattpad.com/1280168169?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Sund...
5.4K 143 26
this is my first story, hope you like it! :) ‼️This story includes part 3, 4, 5, and 6 so beware of spoilers‼️
1.1K 53 7
Defeating DIO was a long tough battle with lives lost to time. Unfortunately, one of these lives was Holly Kujo the Crusaders were unable to save her...