Friends With Benefits Kiribaku

Galing kay thisweirdbiperson

One day when Kirishima and Bakugo were training, Kirishima accidentally gives Bakugo a boner. He soon realize... Higit pa

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

424 8 0
Galing kay thisweirdbiperson

Mina was helping Kirishima and Bakugo out earlier by getting everyone out of the dorm.

"I ship them so much, so I need to help my ship sail."

She actually had a blast at the party, so she's not complaining. Right now Mina is walking up to Kirishima's room to check up on them. She tries to open the door, expecting it to be locked, but it opens. The second she walks in, the smell of smoke and cum fills the room.

"Jesus did they seriously not even clean up?!"

She was surprised by how much burn marks and smoke filled the room. If she didn't know them better, she would have thought a fire commenced in here. Mina decides that it is best to just leave the room as is and let them deal with it. She closes the door and tries opening Bakugo's room. This one wasn't locked either, but this time, the bed had two sleeping boys.

"They look so cute cuddling together!"

Before Mina realizes it, she is fangirling and Bakugo was the first to yell at her.

"Oh my fucking god! Raccoon Eyes, what the fuck?!"

"Sorry!"
Mina nervously laughs.

"What's going on?"
Kirishima says as he slowly sits up.

"Raccoon Eyes came in and just started screaming,"
Bakugo says to the redhead.

Kirishima sends Mina a confused look.

"I was just coming to check on you guys, but Kiri's room says it all. You guys really need to clean it."

Before they say anything, Mina walks away.

"You didn't lock any of the doors?!"
Bakugo shouts at Kirishima.

"Sorry I forgot."
The redhead laughs nervously.

The blond rolls his eyes and slowly stands up. Kirishima immediately jumps out of bed to help him.

"I don't need help!"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm fucking sure!"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, why do you say that?"

"Because you don't usually yell at me this much."

"Says who?"

"Me,"
Kirishima says as he flashes a smile.

Bakugo grabs the redhead's face and kisses him real quick, which shocks the other.

"There, now I'll cook us something while you clean the room."

"Sounds good!"

Kirishima runs off to his room.

"I can't wait to eat Bakugo's delicious cooking!"

The second he opens his door, he realizes how bad it was. Kirishima honestly had no idea how in the world he was going to get all this smoke off his wall. He quickly takes out his phone and Googles how to do it. There was no guarantee that any of this will work, but he has no other ideas. He reads the first thing that pops up.

                                         ~

"...To remove soot and smoke from walls, furniture and floors, use a mild soap or detergent or mix 4 to 6 tbsp. tri-sodium phosphate and 1 cup household cleaner or chlorine bleach to every gallon of warm water. Wear rubber gloves. Be sure to rinse surfaces with clear warm water and dry thoroughly..."

                                            ~

"Alright, now to see if we even have all of this stuff."

Kirishima heads down to the common room and makes his way to the kitchen. Bakugo was mixing something in a bowl before he spots the redhead.

"I thought you were cleaning your room?"

"I was, but I need the stuff to scrub the smoke out of my wall."

"Leave it, I'll clean it. I was the one who did that, so you can just clean up the rest."

"No, it's fine Kat. I don't mind."

"Whatever, I'll come help after we eat."

"Sounds good, so do you know where the cleaning stuff is?"

"Laundry room."

"Okay, thanks."

Kirishima heads to the laundry room and looks at the cleaning supplies. He grabs what he thinks was part of the list of items and mixes them. He puts on the rubber gloves and grabs a sponge. He adds water to the mixture and proceeds to his room. When the redhead walks in, he immediately starts scrubbing the walls. All the clothes he had lying around along with his bedding were going to need to be washed too. This was not as easy as Kirishima hoped and he has to put a lot of strength into this. He starts sweating, so he threw off his shirt to join the others in a pile on the floor. Bakugo came up shortly after with breakfast and some more cleaning supplies.

"Why are you sweating?"

"This is a lot more work than you think. You should probably take yours off too."

Kirishima smirks and he gets an eye roll in return.

"You'll use any excuse you can to see me in fewer clothes huh?"

"I never said that, but I'm not denying it either."

Bakugo laughs and sets the stuff down on the bed. He looks at me as he slowly pulls his shirt off over his head.

"Happy?"

"Very."

The blond smiles and hands Kirishima a plate.

"Take a break and eat with me."

"Gladly!"

They take a seat on the dirty bed and enjoy the food Bakugo prepared.

"This is going to take forever to clean."

"I told you if you don't want to clean it then I would."

"Yeah, but I would never let you do that."

"Then quit complaining Shitty Hair."

"I know, I know."

The two boys finish their food and try to decide where to go from there.

"I'll keep cleaning the walls and you can clean the dishes."

"Fine, then I'll start your laundry."

"Sounds good."

Bakugo gets up and stretches. Kirishima watches and can't help but stare at this chest. Without realizing it, he reaches out and takes them in his hand.

"The fuck you doing?"

"Huh?"

"Your hands."

"Oh...OH...sorry."

Kirishima lets out a nervous laugh but still keeps his hands there. He let his thumb rub over Bakugo's nipples.

"Quit that! You'll turn me on if you keep that up."

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

Bakugo flicks the redhead's forehead and takes Kirishima's hands off him.

"Ow!"
Kirishima pouts as Bakugo grabs their plates.

"Not now, we got stuff to do."

The blond travels down to the kitchen and Kirishima focuses back on the wall. As Kirishima worked the smoke off the walls, Bakugo focused on the rest.

~

They ended up cleaning for hours. By the time Kirishima finally finished the walls,
Bakugo was about done with the room.

"Dang man, you clean fast!"

"I know. What time is it though?"

Kirishima looks over at the clock on his nightstand and reads the time.

"It's already 18:00?! I wasted the whole day cleaning!"

"It wasn't a waste, it needed to be done."

"Yeah, but I forgot to eat lunch!"

Kirishima frowns and Bakugo grabs his hand.

"Don't be so upset, I'll make us dinner."

Kirishima's emotions quickly switch and he tries to drag the other out of the room.

"Before we do, can we talk?"

Bakugo says as he stops walking.

"About what?"

"Us, this, whatever this is."

"You said we are friends with benefits."

"Yeah, but this doesn't feel like a friends-with-benefits relationship."

With this comment, Kirishima couldn't stop his mind from racing.

"No, no, not yet! I'm not ready for this to end yet! Maybe he wants to date you, but he also might not...I won't let him end this. I'll ask him out tomorrow, but till then what do I say?"

"Umm, how about we talk about this after dinner."

"Fine."

"Yes! That will buy me some time!"

The two make their way to the kitchen and Bakugo starts cooking for them. Kirishima uses this time to take out his phone and get some backup.

                                           ~

Kirishima: Mina I need your help now!

Mina: What's going on?

Kirishima: I think Katsuki wants to end our relationship before I told him how I feel

Mina: Katsuki? 😏

Kirishima: Not now Mina!

Mina: Ok, ok, just tell him now

Kirishima: No! I want to make a big gesture you know? Like stuff you see in a movie

Mina: Kiri I'm sure Bakugo won't care

Kirishima: Well I do! Just help me out!

Mina: What do you want me to do?

Kirishima: We are in the kitchen rn and Katsuki is cooking. Once we finish eating I need you to come up with an excuse to get me away for the rest of the night

Mina: Fine, but you owe me

Kirishima: Ok

                                          ~

The redhead puts his phone away and watches the blond cook. It is such an amazing thing to see. Kirishima looks over and sees Mina sitting on the couch. She gives him a thumbs up and he gives her one back. He knows Bakugo is going to be pissed, but Kirishima feels like he needs to properly ask the other to be his boyfriend.

"Eijiro."

"Yeah?"

"I know you wanted to talk after dinner, but can I ask one thing?"

"Sure."

"Why did you want to be friends with benefits?"

"That's not a good question. I can't just say 'because I had a crush on you.' Ugh!"

"Uhh...I don't know."
Kirishima laughs nervously and Bakugo looks like he wasn't buying it.

"I know there is a reason. People don't make big decisions like this without any reason."

"I just...I don't know Kat."

"Fine."

Bakugo was a little pissed by the redhead's response but focused back on the food. He was currently adding it to a plate.

"You better answer that question after we eat."

Bakugo slides Kirishima a plate before sitting down next to him.

"Deal."

Kirishima quickly dives into the food as Bakugo watches.

"Slow down."

Kirishima shakes his head 'no' and continues eating. Bakugo laughs before starting to eat as well. The redhead finishes his plate very quickly and cleans it off. Mina looks at Kirishima and he gives her a little head nod. She nods back and starts walking over.

"Kiri! I need you to come with me!"

"He's doing something with me, you can wait till after Raccoon Eyes."

"No, this can't wait!"

"What the fuck is so important?"

"Denki got stuck in the boy's bathroom at Hopper's Cafe and Sero can't get him out alone!"

"That idiot."

"I know that, but come on Kiri!"

Mina takes the redhead's hand and drags him to the cafe.

"That was a good excuse."

"It wasn't an excuse. I got a text from Sero a minute ago."

"Wait really?!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh my god, please tell me Sero took a photo!"

"You know he did!"

                                           ~

Once Denki was out of the toilet, they quickly headed out of the cafe and started walking back to the dorms.

"Dude, how did you even get stuck in there? Kirishima asks as he looks at the photos Sero sent him.

"I don't wanna talk about man,"
Denki replied.

They all couldn't help but start laughing. Denki didn't appreciate it, but he knew it was coming.

"Changing the topic, a little birdie told me you are planning to ask Bakugo out,"
Denki says with a smirk.

"Mina can you not keep anything a secret?!"

"Sorry Kiri, but technically you never told me it was a secret,"
Mina laughs.

"Got anything in mind?"
Sero asks.

"Ummm.....not really,"
Kirishima says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Good thing we are here to help you. Bakugo isn't going to wait around much longer, so it has to be done tomorrow!"
Mina says as she pulls out her phone.

"Well, what kind of thing are you wanting, just in general? Park? Movie? Sunset?"
Denki asks.

"Well, I-" the redhead starts to say until Mina jumps up screaming!

"I got it!!"

Word Count: 1948
Next week's chapter is going to be the last, so be ready!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.6K 79 11
πŸ“πŽπ π‡πŽπ‹πƒ π˜π˜• 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 π—π—π—ˆ π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡ π—‚π—‡π—π—ˆ π—π—π—ˆ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώπ˜€. ─ 🍁 ─ ❛ π˜„π—² 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 π™žπ™£π™‘π™€π™«π™š 𝗢𝗻 𝗼...
60.6K 846 5
Dabi corners hawks in an alleyway and teaches him a lesson for being such a bad boy.
3.5M 285K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
31.5K 240 14
just one shots of bkdk since i have lots of imagination of them🀭 fluff, SMUTT, angst, etc.