β˜† telephones : e.jaeger οΉ†πŸ‹β¨―

By _erensbaby

οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ« "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, βŸ† ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) β˜…β˜†οΉ”... More

.TELEPHONES
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12

9

1.2K 37 18
By _erensbaby

"DO YOU WANT SNACKS, OR A MEAL?" eren asked.

"i'm honestly okay with either. i do need something sweet though." you answer and look towards him. he was facing forward, eyebrows furrowed in thought. you don't know if it was the weed, but he looked like a god.

"hmmm, what about chicken and then froyo after?" he suggested.

"oh my god, yes please." you thanked him in your head. "we can go back to my dorm and pick up my car."

"yes please, I'm freezing my balls off."

"that's unfortunate." you grinned. he only scoffed and nudged you. "you can have aux, only cause your balls are freezing off."

    "wow, seems fair."

    "i know." you grinned and put a little bit more pep in your step. you guys had one mission in mind and that was to make it to the car without freezing. everything was close together, because the campus was so large so in no time the parking lot of your dorm was visible. "come on, hurry. im cold." you shivered while jogging to the drivers side of the car. you unlocked it with the fob and flew in. quickly adjusting to the cold seat and turn the heat on.

"oh blast that shit." eren whispered as he moved the knob all the way up. the air was quick to flow out, but still warming up. "nice car."

"it's not the nicest, but it gets me places." you reply. you had a tiny little kia forte that was roughly 5000 bucks. you replaced the stereo, and a lot of the interior so it didn't look as ghetto as it did. the inside was clean yet showed your personality.

"i like how clean it is."

"this is dirty to me." you look around to the small amount of crumbs from sasha, certain gum wrappers and a couple bottles of perfume. "i'm a clean freak, i don't like dirty places."

"i hate cleaning."

"you and i could never live together then." you giggled.

"just because i don't like to clean doesn't mean im dirty!" he rebutted.

"then how do you clean your clothes and everything?" you ask.

"that's stupid to ask, i may not like it but i still do it." he defends.

"fair enough." you gave him. the car seemed warm enough to drive and you made your way to a local chicken place a couple streets over. you parked, and turned off the car, racing eren inside. he beat you because you were fumbling with your keys, which you didn't care. however, his ego was fired up which is what bothered you. "just shut up and order."

    "yes ma'am!" he obeyed and turned to the cashier, telling him his order. the cashier nodded away and then looked over to you next. "what do you want, y/n?"

    "uhm, i'll have an 8 piece meal, buffalo and garlic please." you ordered, the cashier smiled and nodded. you pulled out your wallet to pay, but eren beat you to it.

    "haha, i paid. not you."

    "then i'll pay for froyo."

    "deal!" he grinned and got the cups. you guys found a seat near the window and sat across from each other.

    "you're going to historia's party on saturday, right?" eren asked.

    "yeah, i am. seems like i haven't been to a party in forever." you think back to the last party you went to, which happened to be roughly a week ago.

    "the last party sucked man, i left cause it was lame."

    "was it lame or you just weren't hitting it off with any chicks?" you grin and question amusingly. eren looked offended in a joking matter and hung his mouth.

    "actually, for your information." he said in a nerdy voice. "i promised mikasa that i wouldn't take anyone home that night."

    "oh yeah, i meant to ask; are you 2 dating?" you questioned. he looked taken aback and shocked.

    "her and i?! no way! she's literally my adoptive sister." he replied in a offended tone. "don't worry, it's not the first time someone has asked but i don't see mikasa as anything but a sister."

    "something in my gut is telling me her and jean have a thing going on." you reply.

    "i actually think they do, they've been hanging out more now that you mention it." he sits there and ponders a little more on jean and mikasas antics. but before another word was said, the food came out and you guys didn't waste any time digging into the chicken. "i have another question." he takes a sip of his drink.

"ask away." you reply while biting into more chicken.

"did you also go to paradise high with sasha?" he asked.

"no, only up until my sophomore year when i transferred. we weren't friends until our junior year though." you replied.

    "where'd you transfer from?" he asked yet another question. you looked at him hesitantly, unknowing if you actually wanted to tell him. "never mind, don't tell me."

    "why?"   

    "you didn't seem comfortable with it, which is fine."

    "thanks. maybe in the future." you grinned and sat in silence while finishing your food. you look at your phone and see the time 12:08 on your phone screen. you both continued to eat in silence and focus on your food. "you almost done?" you ask while finishing up your fries.

"yeah, finished a little but ago." he smiled.

    "oh, im sorry for making you wait." you apologized and quickly organized yours and his trash.

    "it's okay, i got my trash." he smiled.

    "it's fine, you paid. plus, you don't clean right?" you smirked and he looked at you and his eyes just screamed 'well played'. you collected your guys trash and threw it away while refilling your drinks and walking out. froyo was across the street so there was no need to drive. as you ran across the road with eren, the wind nipped at your bare legs and it only make you walk quicker.

    "damn, you're a fast walker." he huffed while keeping up.

    "i'm cold hurry hurry." you rushed and ran into the froyo place. yes you were cold, and yes you were getting frozen yogurt. you guys walked towards the yogurt flavors on the wall and you contemplated between strawberry and cheesecake.

    "which one are you getting? i'm gonna get chocolate." he grinned as he grabbed a bowl and walked over to the yogurt, pulling on the handle and pumping into it.

    "can't choose between strawberry or cheesecake." you reply. "i'm gonna get both."

    "ooo, let me have a bite too. that sounds good." he smiled and walked over to watch your pump yours. he stood over your shoulder intently as the two flavors mixed the bowl. you felt awkward that he was staring so intensely at the froyo.

    "back up." you demand in a joking way. he smirks.

    "sorry, princess."

    "you're paying now." you deadpan. he laughs whilst you walk over, putting some toppings in the bowl. his laughter died down after he followed your motions and filled his cup up as well. you glance over at his, seeing 80% toppings, and 20% froyo. "are you getting toppings with a side of froyo?" you asked concerned.

    "the toppings are the best part."

    "well don't add too much, we have to pay by weighing it." you scoff. he mocked you slightly and you ignored his immature action. as you walk up to the scale the employee smiles at you.

    "this is all?" she grins.

    "yes please." you say and look down to the key pad, you tap your card on the screen.

    "thanks." eren waved and guided you outside. you walked to the car, entering and turning on the engine, but not moving. you took and bite and eren did the same. "the oreos are the best part." he smiled contently as he ate a spoonful of toppings.

    "why didn't you just get a cup of crushed oreos then" you joked.

    "haha." he laughed sarcastically. "what's your next class" he questioned. you took a bit before replying.

    "civics." you sighed thinking of how boring that class was.

"ooo fun." he smiled and munched on some more cookie crumbs. "i had civics my freshman year."

"you're a sophomore too?" you asked.

"obviously." he sassed.

"are you 19?"

"yes! you are too?" he asked back you nodded. "my birthday is march 30th."

"ooo, scorpio." you replied. you nodded, matching him up with his zodiac from what you know.

"let me guess yours." he says. he squints his eyes and dramatically examines you pointing his spoon directly at you. "(your zodiac)."

"no way."

"did i guess it?!"

"somehow?" you laugh and he laughs along. you both sat in the car, creating small talk and munching on the sweet treats. eren was just as interesting as he was over the phone, very sassy and got angry quickly. he and jean apparently had fought over mikasa all throughout middle and high school. apparently, eren gave up because he found some other chick he really liked. you learned a lot of about eren, and he learned a lot about you. but it was only the tip of the iceberg.

"you done?" he asked.

"yeah, i am." you nodded and show him the empty cup. he lets out a hum of acknowledgment and grabs the cup from you, swiftly opening the door and running to the trash can outside. by now, the high is coming down and your class started in roughly 20 minutes. eren got back in the car and shut it quickly.

"how is it cold even if it's not winter?" he exclaimed and quickly rubbed his hands together to create friction.

"i don't know, but do you want me to drop you off at your dorm?" you ask. he looks at his board and at you.

"i can skate back, that way you can change to warmer clothes and make it to class on time." he stated as he began rounding up his belongings.

"no, you're good. I'm gonna make it on time and i don't need you sick." you stopped his motion of continuing to grab his backpack. "let me drop you off, payback for the weed." you offer.

"hmm, i may just have to take you up on that." he beamed and situated himself back into the seat. you nodded contently and swiftly sped down to eren's dorm hall, which was roughly a 5 minute walk from yours and sasha's. "thanks for today, let's do it again sometime." he grinned and grabbed his stuff.

"thanks, you're cool i guess." you smirk. he acts offended then laughs it off. before he closed the door, he waved once again and ran inside to the warmth. you sat there for a second to adjust to the sudden silence, and you drive off to the dorms. you too, longer than you expected so you tried to run as quickly as you good to grab a random pair of sweats. couldn't care less if they were dirty or clean, or even sasha's, you just needed a pair.

luckily, sasha left a folded pair of sweats on your bed with a note saying 'heard you were late and practically naked, here u go!'. you wasted no time slipping them over the shorts you were already wearing and running out the door. you cursed at yourself for letting yourself be late to the only 2 lectures you had today.

    the drive there was quickly, mostly because you were going 20 over put no one saw so it didn't count. you arrived in class on time and sat next to connie.

    "heard you met eren." he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

    "ew, don't do that. and yeah." you pushed his head away in annoyance. "wait, how'd you know already?"

    "dude eren told us when he was outside your classroom." he scoffed scrolling back at the messages in a group chat called 'titan dicks (and vaginas)' sure enough eren had sent a message saying 'im gonna meet y/n losers!'.

    "he was annoying me with text messages too." you pulled out your notebook and pens to take notes.

    "yeah, but did you enjoy your time with him."

    "he's alright."

    "just alright?"

    "i don't know him too well yet so alright is the best he gets at the moment." you deadpan and glare at connie who nodded sternly before turning to the front of the class room.

rewriting from here on! (ill remove this later in time :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...
40.7K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
5.9K 147 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
5.2K 166 26
~~~~~~π–§π—ˆπ— 𝖼𝖺𝗇 π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π–Ίπ—Œ 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 π–Ίπ—Œ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž ? 𝖨 π–½π—Žπ—‡π—‡π—ˆ, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 π—‚π—π—Œ π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖿𝖺...