A Dragon's Trust | Rewritten...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Why aren't yer just shouting? Yell, scold me, punish me, say something!" "I thought I lost yer..." ~~~~~~~~~... More

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 14

4.7K 196 49
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 14- Room Fit For A Dragon

"W-what?" Izuku stammered out, instinctively grabbing your hand. You let out a tiny growl, not wanting to take Izuku away.
"We know how much you two spend time together, but UA needs to take them in, so we would have a chance to contact the rest of the pro heroes that they are not a threat," Aizawa explained tiredly.

"But, you said that I need to supervise them! To take care of them!" Izuku argued, knowing that he shouldn't talk back to the pros, but he didn't want to leave you here.
"That is only when you're attending school, after it ends, they will be staying here where we can watch over them," Nezu replied, raising his paw.

"But... you can't! They hate being alone! They don't like small spaces, and love playing in the sand before dinner time! A-and they like looking at the stars as I re-" Izuku pleaded with them, and Aizawa spoke up, walking up to him.
"Midoriya, they will be safe. Nothing is going to happen, they will just be living nearby," He said.

Izuku paused, looking at you, in which you looked back with ears pinned down.
"Zuku... it will be okay... I guess. I'll still be here, I don't want to cause more trouble," You croaked out, giving him a smile.

But inside, you were not wanting him to leave, not at all.
"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly, and your mind was saying no, but you nodded with a smile. He looked down and nodded, before he took something out of his pocket.

"If you want, you could use my old phone to listen to some music. I hope it could be enough for you to sleep," He said, handing you the phone.
"Thanks," You said, and he perked up for a moment.
"I almost forgot!" He turned the phone and and went into a music app.

"I made a playlist for you! It has instrumental music that makes you feel like you're on an adventure! Makes your blood pumping with excitement, feel all sorts of emotions, and can give sentimental thoughts into your head, making you think you're actually there!!" Izuku ranted off, getting all excited and giddy.

You took a step back, still not used to humans getting in your personal space, but gave him thumbs up anyways.
"What's the artist?" You asked as he gave you the phone.
"John Powell, greatest musician ever," He sighed with content.

"I'll listen to it. Thank yer," You smiled as his cheeks was dusted with pink tints.
"No problem," He sheepishly said, before looking at the sky.
"I better go now, mom is cooking beef stew. I'll visit if I can (Y/N)," It felt new saying your name, but he was happy as he turned to leave the school.

"Wait," You grabbed his sleeve, and he turned with a confused look. You quickly pulled him into a hug, wrapping your tail around him. He yelped for a second, but soon returned the hug. You didn't want him to leave, but he's just going to his house, why is this hard?

"See you tomorrow," He said, leaving the hug and gave you a determined smile. You nodded, and before you knew it, he left.

Your ears drooped, feeling alone again while Nezu stood next to you.
"Now then, shall we go inside?" He smiled. You looked down at the animal, looking back up at the UA gates, before nodding.

"Okay,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Normally, we only allow third years to dorm inside these buildings, but we will grant access on having you live these dorms," Nezu explained, with you walking next to him. You were getting a little anxious, seeing that this building may be big, but you were getting a room that you might think will be too small.

"It's getting dark now, this room is filled with the necessities you need for tonight, and we'll continue tomorrow," Nezu smiled and stopped at a door.
"Aizawa will stand by you until you're ready to sleep," And with that, he walked away, leaving you with the bandaged hero.

"Right, let's get this over with," Aizawa yawned, and you opened the door. The room wasn't small, but you still were a little cautious about it. Nothing fancy, just a regular old room. You slowly walked in, looking around, and slowly sat on the bed.
"Now go to bed and sleep, so I could go home," He huffed. Seeing him about to walk away, you panicked for a moment.

"Wait," You wrapped your tail around his arm, and Aizawa paused, turning quickly to face you. Your ears drooped, and you felt your face heat up in embarrassment.
"Zuku... reads me a bedtime story. Like my Ma and Da did back home..." You whispered, barely audible to anyone with normal hearing.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow, and you looked down at your lap. He then shrugged and sat down on the bed, making your ears perk up.
"You want a story? Fine," He grumbled, making you tilt your head a little.

"Once there was a dragon, who listened to the human, and fell asleep. The end," He deadpanned, and you just stared at him.
'Humans are not good at telling stories,' You thought, before slumping your shoulders at the realization he wasn't going to do it properly.

"I guess... that works..." You sighed, pulling the blanket over your head.
"Good," He gave a sly grin and got up to turn the lights off. You didn't say anything else as you poked your head to stare out of the window.

'At least I could see the stars,' You thought, having that feeling of loneliness kicking in.
'That story didn't help, I need Zuku to do it. He's not here, Ma is not here, Da is not here... I'm the only one here, I don't want that. I don't want to be alone,' You sniffed, fighting tears.

Aizawa paused at the door, looking at your saddened expression, before sighing in defeat and going back to your bed, sitting next to you.
"A long long time ago, there was a war, between... birds and mice," You opened your eyes to look up at him.

"The mice believed that the birds were pests, and were going to wipe them out, and the birds believed that mice were only good for their food. And thus, a feud against the two species sparked, mice trying to take down the birds, and the birds taking what the mice worked hard for," You wiped the tears away and sat up, listening in.

"One day, a tiny little mouse wanted to prove to the other mice that he could be like them, and to kill a bird, but the mice thought he was too small and delicate, that he would die the moment he steps outside their home. But the tiny mouse was stubborn and snuck with the other stronger mice to take them down,"

Aizawa noticed you were getting very much into the story, so he continued.
"The tiny mouse then shot a bird down, which no mouse believed him, so he went out to find the bird to prove it. When he did, he realized that he couldn't kill the bird, so he freed the bird and slowly, but surely, gained the bird's trust," Your lips slowly curled into a smile.

"The bird was protective of the tiny mouse, and after a danger almost killing the tiny mouse, the bird saved him, but was captured by the other mice. The tiny mouse's father used the bird to find the nest of the birds, and encountered a hawk, the biggest and powerful bird there is," You gave a small gasp, making him grin underneath his bandages.

"The tiny mouse, along with his friends, help the others in defeating the hawk, with the father finally understanding his son's potential, and freed the bird so him and the tiny mouse could stop the hawk. In the end, the hawk was defeated, and the tiny mouse lost a leg," Your ears drooped.

"But even with a lost limb, those two managed to bring birds and mice together as one, balanced and in harmony," Your tail lifted up and down, a sign that you were happy.

"However... years after uniting them, bad mice tried to kill, steal, and poach the birds for their own gain, and the tiny mouse, now stronger than any other mice ever, had to let his friend go, and the birds disappeared, never to be seen again," Aizawa finished.

'That's story... it's similar to... Aunt Stormfly's bedtime story.' You thought curiously, but was too tired to think about it more.
"Thank you..." You mumbled, closing your eyes, drifting to sleep.

Aizawa waited until he heard you snore, and hummed.
'I gotta give Midoriya credit on telling me that story, they hit the hay in a heartbeat,' Aizawa noted, getting up and looked at you for a moment.

'If the kid is thousands of miles away from their home, surely they already miss their family,' He hummed, noticing that your blanket got dropped onto the floor. Without thinking, he pulled the blanket over your body, slightly tucking you into bed.

He paused at his actions, and gave a slight chuckle.
'I gotta be crazy, to think this kid is merely a scared but very powerful being, and they're being tucked in like a baby,' He shook his head and turned to walk away.

He closed the door and heard a throat being cleared, and turned to see Nezu.
"Are they asleep?" He asked, and Aizawa gave a shrug, but had a small grin underneath his bandages.

"I think we'll have nice company here,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 570 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...
30.7K 249 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
78.5K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
66K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...