Just Enough | J.W |

De To_MyStar

Jungwon, the student body president, sets himself on a mission to befriend the new transfer student before th... Mais

Note
× 1 ×
× 2 ×
× 3 ×
× 4 ×
× 5 ×
× 6 ×
× 7 ×
× 8 ×
× 9 ×
× 10 ×
× 11 +
× 12 ×
× 13 ×
× 14 ×
× 15 ×
× 16 ×
× 18 ×
× 19 ×
I Saw Enhypen

× 17 ×

526 23 7
De To_MyStar

Only a day had passed but neither males could stand being apart from each other. Especially not after becoming official at the ice rink. Jay wanted to make up for loss time, still feeling guilty about the week earlier.

"Hyung!" Junwon practically jumped on the blonde standing at his doorstep. Jay quickly moved his hands to support the weight of the younger who is now latched onto him. "Let me get inside first," Jay chuckled. Jungwon jumped down with a pout and made room for his boyfriend to enter. Jay took his shoes off by the doorstep and hung up his winter coat before turing to the younger. "What do you wanna do?"

Jungwon grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs with a cheeky smile. His family was home so it's not smart to be where anyone could just walk in.

Upon arriving in the room, Jungwon shut and locked the door, turning to Jay. "Won-" Jungwon shut him up with a peck to the lips.
"Shh don't overthink."

"Well...unless-" The brunette hinted with a smirk. Jay laughed but became intrigued. He put both his arms on Jungwon's waist which brought their bodies closer, "Unless what?" Jungwon seemed to stop functioning because he broke their eye contact and began to stutter. The boy was acting as if they didn't make out in that very room just three days ago.

"I'm just playing." Jay brought a hand up to ruffle his boyfriends hair with a loving smile.

Jungwon guided them to the bed and grabbed his laptop, putting on a new boys love series they had been dying to see. The two would spend the rest of their break with each other no matter what. Even if they do the same thing every day, that didn't matter, they just liked the presence of the other which was enough.

But unfortunately, winter break had to come to an end.

They hungout with the group some days but spent majority of the time alone as a couple. Now that they were back in school, everything had to go as planned. The break ended too fast for everyone's liking. They were content with free days to spend with their new loved ones. Sunoo and Ni-ki were often found alone too, whether it be at the park or getting ice cream in the freezing cold. Christmas had also passed, the seven males spending the morning with their families and then seeing each other to exchange gifts. New Years was interesting, Jay finally got to experience his dream ever since he was a child of a new years kiss. Jungwon was just as happy that he started off the year with his boyfriend and friends.

All the excitement came to an end eventually. But a winter break that turned into a beautiful memory.

Now it was a gloomy Monday morning. Jungwon groaned as he walked out the door. School after three whole weeks of getting to sleep in everyday. He watched as fog escaped his lips when he let out a breath. It made him giggle at the cold temperature.

Sunoo waved at him from the tip of his driveway. His hair that was once pink how now faded to a light peach and had become almost blond. Nonetheless, the boy was bundled in a scarf and puffy coat for their short walk to school. He looked adorable as always. The two had agreed to walk with each other to school without their boyfriends since its been their tradition since as long as they can remember. And their lack of classes together played a part in this decision too.

"Good morning hyung," Jungwon greeted tiredly. "Morning" sunoo replied, "I wish our break lasted forever."

"Me too." Jungwon let out a sigh and looked at the path ahead of them. "On the bright side for you, Ni-ki will be at the gates."

"And what about Jay?" Sunoo looked at his best friend sadly, he knew they couldn't be open or near each other yet. It pained him to see his friend in this position.

"We can't be together yet." Jungwon looked to the ground once again, he put his hands in his coat pocket and sped up his walking pace. Sunoo copied this action but was at a loss of words. He didn't know what to say that would comfort his friend, so instead, he didn't say anything and let silent engulf them.

It didn't take long for them to reach school gates. Ni-ki was there as expected and ran to his boyfriend happily. "Hyung!" He greeted and hugged the older who giggled at this. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Sunoo, its only been a few days but those days seem like years!" Ni-ki was exaggerating but it still warmed the others heart.

"Lets go inside, its cold." Everyone nodded in agreement and entered the building. Jungwon was met with typical stares and he forgot how uncomfortable it is. "I'll let you guys be alone. I got some stuff to do, see you later!" Jungwon waved and rushed off before his friends could protest.

The student body president mentally prepared himself as he searched for the victim. When she was spotted by the water fountain surrounded by her friends he walked up to her.

"Hey! Can I speak with you?" Jungwon asked in the flirtiest voice he could manage. The boy cringed in his head since this definitely wasn't ideal. She pointed to herself in shock, wondering if she's the girl their beloved president wanted. He simply nodded at her.

"S-sure!" She quickly bounced on her feet and left her friends with no hesitation. They walked to a secluded area out of earshot. Jungwon sighed before speaking and fake flirting with the principals daughter.

"So beautiful, I wanted to know if I could sit with you and your friends at lunch? Yknow...for student council reasons." He then proceeded to wink at her. She let out a gasp and smirked, "of course." The girl must've thought this is her chance so she got on her tippy toes and kissed Jungwon's cheek. "See you later." The girl left after that which left Jungwon to fake gag at her actions.

"Ew." He sulked. "I'm starting to hate our plan even more." Just then he saw Jay across the hall entering the bathroom. Jungwon smiled and ran after him.

Jungwon opened the bathroom door and made sure no one else was there before locking it. Jay still had no idea of his presence until he heard quick footsteps and turned around. But in the blink of an eye he was pinned to the counter. "Jung-" The older was cut off by a kiss.

"Hyung..." Jungwon's voice was shaky. It was unusual for him to have such confidence. "I can't believe I caught you where we can be alone."

"Aren't you being a bit brave today?" Jay smirked and looked the younger up and down. He quickly changed their positions so he was now pinning Jungwon.

The brunette gulped and wrapped his arms around Jay's neck. "So what if I am?" Their bodies were now closer than before and tension was rising.

Before you know it their lips were pressed against each others at a fast rythem. Passion grew inside of them. They knew this was a rare moment to be close for the time being.

Jay slipped his hand under the youngers shirt as their tongues began to intertwine. Jungwon felt shivers at the warm touch of his boyfriend and let out a satisfied whine. Even though this kiss was far from gentle and slow they still poured all their into it.

They pulled away momentarily for Jungwon to speak in a quiet daze, "Hyung...I want-"

Jay pecked the others lips before he could finish. "Won. You know we can't. Not here, not now."

"I didn't mean that!" Jungwons face flushed red and he hid behind his hands. "I just meant I want to be with you. Close to you. I just want...you." The brunette's voice was muffled but Jay could still understand.

The older sighed and brought his hand out from under his boyfriends shirt and pulled Jungwon's hands away from his face. "I know...but hopefully our plan will succeed. It sucks right now but I'll see you after school until then, okay?" Jay's assuring words lifted the spirits of the student body president.

"Okay, I'll try my best." Jungwon felt his lips curve upwards ever so slightly. "Good boy." The blonde patted the youngers hair. Jungwon's ears turned red and he fell into Jay's chest embarrassed. Never in a million years will he admit he liked hearing that.

The two just chuckled and headed towards the door. "The bell will ring soon, I leave first and then you, okay?" It was more of a statement though because he leaned down and gave the younger one last kiss before unlocking the door. "I love you Wonie," and just like that he was gone.

"Didn't even give me a chance to say it back." Jungwon shook his head. He stood there for a minute to replay what just happened. "Hoenstly, screw this bitch." The brunette said aloud, reffering to the principals daughter. If it wasn't for her they could be a normal couple. They could be affectionate in public. They could leave and enter school together. They could go on dates in popular areas. But she's restricting them and threatening Jay to begin with is simply unacceptable.

_________________________

Only a few chapters left, how are we feeling?

Sorry I didn't update this in forever, I couldn't really write while I was in school. I actually made this book during winter break lol, but I hope you enjoy!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

69.1K 4K 31
Sunghoon mysteriously inhereted a palace from a distant relative, once he enters he finds 6 beautiful painting of handsome boys. One in particular st...
20.9K 1K 16
"Hyung I- I- Love You. I know you're already in love with someone. I was so much late. I can't f*cking hold back my feelings anymore. It's okay now t...
719K 27.8K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
45.2K 2K 16
Jay hates her and Jieun hates him back. The constant brawling between the rich troublemaker and the student council's President is already a mundane...