Saturn

By gibaby111

When Apollo and Atlas took a break from their 'business' to visit home, they were expecting some time to rela... More

01 Eighteen
02 Celeste And Earrings
03 Atlas And Apollo
04 Ours
05 Breakfast And The Boys
06 No Dishes For Saturn
07 Tour
08 Conversations With Rosetta
09 Boys, Meet Toast
10 Date
12 Sleepover
13 Lazy Mornings
14 Brat Saturn
15 Offical
16 Kisses
17 Mama Salem
18 Did You Miss Us?
19 New Feelings
20 Morning After
21 Saturn, Meet The Friends
22 Elijah
23 Breakfast In Bed
24 Backstory
25 An Eventful Few Days
26 Move In
27 Sexual Frusturations
28 Breakfast In Bed 2
29 Valentina
30 The Story Of V&V
31 One Step Closer
32 Upstairs
33 Ready Or Not
34. First Times A Blast

11 Picnic Sucess

42.1K 1K 218
By gibaby111

Saturn
"L-let's go!"

They both smiled at me and each put out a hand.

I took them and closed the door after I walked out

"I'm excited." I quietly confessed.

They turned their heads down to me and gave a cheeky grin.

"We are too my love." Apollo leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Atlas did the same.

I blushed red and hid my cheeks with my hands after we got in the car.

Atlas gently pried my hands off my face. "Don't cover yourself from us, that blush of yours is to perfect to be kept hidden."

I blushed even more. Ugh.

We got to their SUV and Apollo drove while Atlas sat in the passenger seat. I sat in the back.

I looked out the window as we drove further away from the town but even further away from New York City.

More towards the country.

We never really went over here. Nonna and I stuck to what we knew. It was more comfortable that way.

After 35 mins of me staring out the window admiring the beautiful world we live in. The car stopped on the side of a random road.

Apollo put the car in park and got out. He then opened my door for me and took my hand as I got out.

Atlas went to the trunk and grabbed a bag I guess they packed before.

With my hand still intertwined with Apollo's he lead me into the Forrest.

"A-are you gonna kill me?" I asked with a slight giggle.

"Maybe."

Wait-

"No. We are not going to kill you Saturn." Atlas sent a glare Apollo's way.

I giggled knowing they were kidding around.

"I love the forest. It's pretty and it's peaceful."

The more I spend time with the boys, the more my stutter goes away.

I like when I don't stutter.

"I'm glad." Atlas looked down at me.

We kept walking and around 3 minutes later we met this beautiful clearing in the woods. It was like a big tree doorway! And inside was a big lake with a dock. The dock had some candles scattered around, big fluffy blankets in the middle and a picnic basket placed on the side.

My eyes widened and I let go of their hands and started to run to the pretty dock.

"Slow down sweetheart." Atlas stopped me.

I turned around, stuck my tongue out, playfully, and slowed down as I reached the dock and they were right behind me.

Apollo bent down behind me and whispered in my ear, "Stick out your tongue again and I'll have to bite it off."

My eyes widened at his words while he stood up to his full height still smirking at me.

Crazy.

Atlas came and grabbed my hand, walking me towards the fluffy blankets.

"Sit down beautiful."

I instantly listened. Whenever I am around them I always feel the need to listen to them and do whatever they want me to it's strange seeing as they are boys but I like to trust me gut.

I sat down on the blankets, facing the lake, Apollo sat on my left and Atlas sat on my right.

"We brought some food. We can eat while we talk. Yes?" Apollo asked.

I excitedly nodded my head super excited to see what they brought. Atlas grabbed the picnic basket and put it in his lap.

I got up on my knees, eager to see what was in the basket. I get excited over food.

I looked over Atlas's lap into the basket and my stomach growled at the sight. Cheeses of different kind, crackers, salami, fruits, and French baguettes. They also seemed to pack fresh mango juice! Yummy.

I was so excited at the sight I began bouncing on my knees. I didn't stop until I felt two big hands gently grip my hips, lift me up, and place me back down on a warm, hard surface. I didn't realize Apollo put me on his lap until I felt him brush my hair to one of my shoulders.

I looked back at him and gave a shy smile. Unsure of how to act.

"You're okay kitten. I just didn't want you to fall in the lake with the cute little bounces you were doing." He gave me a reassuring smile and I relaxed into his warmth. I felt tingles whenever they touched me and right now, being this close to Apollo, feelings his warm, minty breath on my neck, I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

I never want the tingles to go away.

I leaned back in Apollos arms. Happy to be there. Atlas picked up a strawberry and brought it to my lips.

I made eye contact with him as I bit into the strawberry, the sweet juices dripping down my chin.

Atlas took his finger and wiped my chin. He then brought that finger to his mouth and sucked the excess juices off. Oh my.

"We would love to get to know you sweetheart." Atlas took my hands as Apollo sat up with me in his lap. So I could see both of their faces.

"What do you wa-wanna know?"

"Anything your willing to tell us." Apollo said in my ear.

I nodded, "well my favourite color is lavender. I love sushi, I co-could eat it for every meal ever. I like tea, my kitty b-babies, romance books, my green room and my swing. I also love Celeste and this one b-book store we go too."

"What bookstore?" Apollo asked, a low smile on his face.

"The book nook. It's cozy in there and Salem, the owner is kind to me and Nonna."

"Wanna hear something cool?" Duh Apollo, Ofcourse I do.

"Salem is my mom."

"WHAT?!"

He gave me a beautiful chuckle when he saw my surprise face. Which also made Atlas chuckle as well.

Apollo nodded his head.

"She is so nice." I nodded my head, more to myself, thinking of the interactions I have had with Salem in the past. Always pleasant.

"Wai-wait. That's why I saw you two at the Book Nook on my birthday!" I said.

"Hmm?" Atlas observed me with wide eyes.

I cocked my head to the side, confused why he was confused.

"It was your birthday?" He asked, his voice getting louder with excitement.

"Mhm!" I nodded my head, matching his excitement.

"How old did you turn?" Apollo asked.

I turned and faced him, "18."

"18." Apollo mirrored me.

I nodded my head a small smile on my face.

"C-can I ask why you two are here? Iv lived here for around 5-6 years and I have never seen y-you before." I would remember if I did.

"Well, we work way past the city so we don't come by often. But we grew up here. Actually your Nonna is great friends with our family." Atlas tried to take the spotlight off of the 'we don't come by often.' But now that was the only thing I was thinking about.

Why would they take me on a date if they don't come home often? 

My face fell right after Atlas said that and I could tell he knew why.

Apollo knew too. He grabbed my chin with his finger and made me look at him.

"We definitely have reason to come home more often now hmm?" I looked down at my hands. I don't want them to leave.

Apollo looked up at Atlas and glared at him for his poor choice of words.

"Definitely have more reason to stay for longer too." Atlas tried to fix what he said.

I looked between Atlas and Apollo, "Why-why would you two take me out if you were j-just gonna turn a-around and l-leave?" Sadness evident in my voice as I asked.

"Because, the second we saw you kitten, we knew we had to change our plans. We knew we had to have you."

"Have me?"

Atlas nodded. "At least try."

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" I never have had either. How would I go from zero too two in the span of 3 days.

Apollo nodded his head. "Yes, but not yet. We want to get to know you more first, and than when your ready and on your time frame we would go from there."

He really emphasized the word "your" and making sure I knew it was my decision. I like that.

I gave them both a genuine smile, "I'd like to try that."

They smiled back.

"Las can u gimmie another st-strawberry?" I asked Atlas.

"Say please and I'll think about it."

I have my best puppy eyes ever. "Please."

He smirked at me and brought another strawberry to my lips but when I went to take a bite he pulled it away last minute. "Atlass." I drew out his name.

"I said please Las." I pouted at him.

"Fine. But only because your cute." He gave in and let me have the strawberry.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit, Atlas feeding me every so often until he broke the silence.

"Ok Apollo you have had her this whole time I want her now."

Apollo rolled his eyes. What are they talking about.

Apollo then lifted me up and sat me down on Atlas's thighs. I got the tingles all over again. They were both so warm. I got comfortable and leaned into Atlas while he played with my hair. This time it was Apollo who was feeding me. Best first date ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 107K 52
Julius Santo was a name that had every human's skin crawling. Most people know of him due to the lethal Mafia he leads, his silver eyes that have wat...
3.6K 67 23
"Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe:" Adhira Addison was always infatuated with outer...
1.6M 52.3K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
390K 12.8K 42
Started: 11/6/2020 Completed: 12/26/2020 "I hope you remember what I said, Atlas," he said. He went back to his firm tone of voice now that we were a...