YOURS [Owari no Seraph x Rea...

By RedLikeRosesII

As a livestock you live in the Vampire's territory with your little sister. But what happens when you meet Mi... More

Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: Meeting
Important [CLOSED]
Chapter 4: The Two Demons
Chapter 5: The Forbidden Chamber
Sorry T-T
Chapter 6: Team Work
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: The Anger
Chspter 9: The Heart Break
Chapter 10: Confession?!
Chapter 11: Getting it
Chapter 12: Obsessed
Chapter 13: Outside The Walls [part 1]
Chapter 14: Outside The Walls [part2]
Chapter 15
authors noooote
Story : Extra 1
Chapter 16: Reunion
Chapter 17: Loses and Perverts
Chapter 18: Trust Me
Chapter 19: Nagoya
Chapter 20: Rise From Nagoya (part 2)
Chapter 21 : War Between Us
Chapter 22: The End
EXTRA CHAPTER
Book Two?
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Last AN
Guysss!!!
Claiming A Fan Fic >:(
one shot book

Chapter 1: It Has Begun

29.4K 577 115
By RedLikeRosesII

(Y/N)'s POV

"(l/s/n)! Run!" I scream at my little sister, her breathing is deep and fast.

We're running down the street, corpses are everywhere, behind the trash, some are laying on the stairs. We can hear people's cries for help but I don't stop no matter how painful they are. I want to make sure my little sister, (l/s/n), is safe, she is the onlyone I have left so I refuse to let her die here.

When we stopped, where I thought was a safe place to hide, we heard a faint voice behind us, "Now what are you doing here, all alone?"

I quickly step in front of my sister. We're standing in front of a girl with pink hair and body covered with a black thickc cloak. Her bloody red eyes look with interest at us, her pale lips curled up into a smile, "Come with me kids." She reaches out to us, her hand opened.

My (e/c) eyes traveled at the cloaked figures behind her, all of them are males and taller than the leader. My eyes drift back at the pale hand that's waiting for mine, I take it. Her voice rings in my head, "That's a good girl." after that everything goes black and the last thing I feel is somebody picking me up and carrying me away.

4 Years Later

(Y/N)'s POV

"Um, I'm sorry! He's really stupid and his head's not right... So please forgive him!"

I looked over to see a blonde boy standing up to one of the vampires that held a black haired boy by his neck. The boy's legs keep on kicking and his hands are trying to make the vampire drop him but with zero luck the Vampire doesn't even blink.

"Stop it, Mika! I'm gonna kick his--" the boy tried to say but was cut off by Vampire carrying him over to the bridge and hanging him over it, threatening to drop him over.

I let out a deep sigh in annoyance over the boy while throwing away the disquasting juice.

A gentle tug on my clothes makes me look at a short figure behind me. "Hey, (Y/N)," I looked down at my sister who's looking into my eyes, afraid of the presence of our prisoners, "Who is that boy?" she asked me with those big sparkling (s/e/c) eyes. I once again glance at the two boys by the bridge and shrug, "I don't know but we should go." she nods at me and gives a little smile.

Time Skip

I let out an annoyed sigh as I notice my sister misssing. Are you kidding me? Don't tell me you got lost again! I turn around and start walking back to where we were before. I open my mouth and shout out for her. "Oi!(S/N)! Where are you?" I groan annoyed but keep on calling for her. Not long after I hear a familiar voice shouting my name in the distance, "(Y/n)! Over here!" A relieved sigh escapes from my mouth and I jog to where she's standing.

As is come to her I notice two other figures standing with her. My eyebrow twitches as I recognize the two heads, one raven black and the other one blonde.  "Oh, hello!" The blonde one nervously greets me, my eyes narrow at him, "Yeah, that's me."

"My name's Mika and this is Yu." he says and points at the black haired boy next to him. I look at them, studying them carefuly, "I'm (Y/N) and this is (S/N))." Mika smiles at us and gives us a happy nod. "Would you like to eat with us today?" his smile widens. And my eyes travel to my sister. Her's are sparkling, almost begging me to agree, so I do.

Diner Time

"We'll have curry!" the kids beamed happily. H-How can they afford that?

"Mhhhm! This is delicius!" (l/s/n) beamed and I nodded. "Yeah it is!" "Well I'm glad!"

Night Time

I was still up as everyone was sleeping. To be honest I'm worried abaut Mika. He still hasn't come back. Why am I so worried?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 144 30
Most people assume Miu is a timid, shy girl, but actually she's quite a down to earth kind of gal. She grew up in the Hyakuya orphanage alongside wit...
137K 3.6K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
140K 3.9K 13
Seven years ago you were the first human to try for a cursed gear. Unfortunately, you were possessed by the demon Yashirohira. For years you fought t...
155K 2.1K 23
You are the sister of Yui, great right? Not really. Your name is Yuki Kamori, you arrive to the mansion with her and go on about your days in the man...