Random One Shots based on my...

Por Zazzy109

Random small oneshots of my books. Mostly writing these as a way to practice writing in different senerios an... Más

Fly
Number 1 E2 Class Tank Engine
That Damn Toon
Mark and Sora's Date
Dark-Blade
Mark Making People pass out laughing
Daniel and Thomas
Hayner
Cards Part 1
Wholesome
Laughing At Mark
Games
Pushing To Hard
Bellybuttons
Voices
Battle (An Idea)
Hide and Seek
Mark and Tidus
Power Training
A Strange Boy Part 1
Prototype Chapter for The Boy From Another Dimension
Thomas' Day Off
Thomas's Day Off Part 2
Helping Someone In Need Part 1
Honey
Halloween Part 1
Voice Impressions
Revenge
Trick Or Treating
PhotoBooth
Caught
Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III Ideas
Fanfic Titles
Horror Games
Among-
Staring Contest
He's coming for you~
Torn Pants
Tickling Hayner
Fighting A Skeleton
Sean and Daniel
Valentines Day
Stressballs
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates
Shirtless Mod
Dancing
Teasing Thomas
Cropped
Mark's Going Insane
Fang ache
Hollup... Let Him Cook

No More Shaming

50 3 0
Por Zazzy109

My kink really went full steam ahead in this one, I'm sorry lol

Mark, was with his two friends: Roxas and Hayner, and his boyfriend, Sora. They where in the Usual Spot, just chatting. They where talking about random stuff. About the adventures Sora went on with Donald and Goofy, the life what Hayner has in Twilight Town, and Roxas talking about what his live was being inside of Sora's heart for quite some time. Mark, was just listening to them all. He always loved it when the Kingdom Hearts characters talk about thier life. It's like he gets more info than what the games actually gives out. The conversation, went from Roxas being in Sora's heart, to people they've dated. "I never dated anyone before..." Said Hayner. "Yeah... but you sure had a crush on that one girl... and that other guy." Roxas chuckled. "Ugh, you'll never shut up about those will you!" Hayner sapped, throwing his hands in the air. Mark tilted his head. "What happened? Why you look so angry at that?"

Roxas giggled. "This happened to him twice! He went to ask both of them out. At, different times of course. Both both times he embarrassed himself!" Roxas laughed. Hayner covered his face. "It's like... I was Mark for those two days..."

Mark grunted. "Hey! I'll have you know that I dated two people before Sora!"

"Woah, you did?" Sora asked. Mark nodded. "Yep! Although... we... didn't last for very long." Mark said looking down. Sora looked at him sadly. "...Well, at least you have Sora now, right?" Hayner asked. Mark looked up. He turned his head to Sora, his loveable Square Enix boyfriend. He smiled warmly at him. "Yep... The best thing to ever happen to me." He said. Sora blushed. "Awww..." Sora leaned over and rested his head on Mark's shoulder.

"But... why they didn't last though?" Hayner asked. "Yeah..." Sora spoke up. "What happened?"

Mark knows what happened. It always hurted him all those years before he met Sora. "They... both hated me." Mark told told them. Sora sat up, from leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Hate you?" Sora asked, arching an eyebrow. He was really confused how anyone could ever hate Mark. "How? You're so loving?"

"Well, I'm guessing this was years ago?" Hayner asked, then looked at Mark. "Right? Maybe you where very young and it just didn't work out?"

Although what Hayner was, was near the reason, it wasn't the full reason. "Um... that.. that's not really the reason." Mark said, blinking. Mark started to feel sad. There was something connected to those break ups. And although he has no feelings towards those two people anymore, the reason why they had broke up with him, still makes him sad. "You... seem uncomfortable to tell the reason why..." Roxas said. "Yeah..." Sora said, looking at Roxas then turning his eyes back to Mark. "We won't judge."

"It's... nothing shameful." Mark said. Then, he higher. "They both broke up with me when they found out about...M-My fetish.." Mark felt a huge pain hit him, emotional pain, when he said that last thing. There was silence in the room for a second. Until, Sora spoke up that is.

"W-WHAT?! They did what?! Why would they do that? Your fetish isn't bad!" Sora said, loo,inf extremely suprised. Roxas tilted his head. "That sounds so freaking rude..." He said. Hayner spoke up. "I mean, your kink is a bit weird, but when I saw what it really is... it's literally is something adorable." He said. But Mark's two ex's didn't think that. "Well... They hated me. One of them literally called me a freak.."

Sora gasped at that. "Awe, my poor Mark.." He hugged onto Mark. Mark blushed. "Soraaaa..." Mark said, feeling bashful. Then, it wasn't just Sora to hug. Hayner and Roxas hugged him, and formed a group hug. Mark just grunted, but then, he smiled softly. His loving boyfriend, and his two loving friends. He snuggled into them. After a few seconds, they all broke away from the hug. "I'm so sorry that happened." Sora said.

Mark looked up at Sora. "Well... I'm glad it did."

Sora blinked. "Huh?"

"If it didn't, I wouldn't have met you..." Mark said. Sora blushed.

"You ever seen them again after that?" Hayner asked. Mark shook his head. "Nope. They changed schools, thankfully." Mark said. "Thankfully?" Roxas asked. Mark looked at Roxas and saw his confused face. "Um... yeah..." Then, he looked back at his boyfriend. "Sora... do you remember those few times I said I didn't want to stay in my world anymore?"

Sora looked at Mark. "Um... Yeah?" Sora stood still for a moment. Mark just looked at him. Sora eyes widen a little, and he put his hand to his mouth. "...Mark, what happened?"

"One... of my exs. Told a few kids about my fetish... and that's where the bullying I told you about came from."

Sora gasped. "Y-You're telling me, they bullied you for your fetish?!"

"That's freaking cruel man..." Hayner said. "I remember you told me Mark was going through stuff in his world. Didn't know it was this..." Roxas said. Mark just sighed. "It... hurt so much when they bullied me for it."

"I can imagine..." Sora said. "That's why when I saw that you noticed me playing with your bellybutton in the bed when we first met, I-"

"Wait... in the bed?" Hayner asked. "First met?" Roxas asked after. Hayner looked at Sora, and Sora just looked away blushing. Hayner's eyes darted back to Mark, who looked just as bashful, then he covered his face because he realized he just let himself down with that one. Hayner busted out laughing. "I totally knew you two did sleep together!" He said still laughing. "Wait... what happened?" Roxas asked.

Sora covered his face. "When... Mark came here, he didn't have anywhere to stay. So, Hayner let us stay at his Apartment, and all what was in the room was a bed and a air mattress. Basically none of us wanted the air mattress, so we both agreed to sleep on the bed."

Hayner snorted. "Did... anything happened?" He asked with a smirk. "Hayner, that's none of your beeswax." Roxas said, punching him in his arm. Sora shook his head. "Actually no..." Sora turned his head to Mark. "But... I may have been catching feeling for Mark when it was happening, and I kinda tried to lead him on......" Sora said covering his face. Hayner snorted, and Mark covered his face as well, remembering the moments. "What... did you do?"

Sora looked up at Roxas, about to say, but Mark said it for him. "He scooted closer to me, putting his arms over me. Literally made me freeze when he did that-" When Mark said what, Sora felt embarrassed, and hid his face in the back of the couch. "Then, he said..." He looked over at Sora's way, smirking a little. "Geez, losen up a little Mark~"

Hayner snorted. "Damn Sora, your flirty side showed huh?"

Roxas laughed. "Never thought I'd see the day. You couldn't even say a good pick up line to Riku or Kairi."

Sora still had his head buried in the couch. "Ugh, shut up with that. I made Riku and Kairi probably cringe for life." He said, sitting up on the couch. Sora sighed. "I think it was that... That kinda woke up Mark's fetish."

Mark looked at Sora. "Well... I thouht you fell asleep, and then I looked at you, and saw your belly moving up and down as you where breathing..."

"O-Oh..." Sora giggled. "Was it that what started you off?" He laughed. "Sounds like it would!" Hayner laughed with them. Roxas chuckled along with them. Mark remembers the moment clearly. Him poking his finger into Sora's navel, then him realizing that Sora saw him. "The look on your face though." Sora snorted. "Tomato juice probably." Hayner said. Sora laughed. "Exactly what it was!"

"Ugh, stop..." Mark said covering his face. They all laughed.

"But seriously..." Hayner said, after calming down from laughing. "Those exs where way out of line." He said. "I know right." Roxas said. "They need to be taught a lesson." Sora said. "Sora, you know you can't just waltz into my world and confront them."

"I know... maybe kidnap them...when they aren't looking and throw them in the game dimension, and let us beat them with our keyblades, then throw them back to your world. No one will ever know, because they won't believe them!"

Mark blinked at what Sora said. "Ok... Don't go Dark-Blade on me now..."

Roxas snorted. "More like Vanitas."

Sora groaned. "It's not as dark as it sounds..." Sora pouted. "I... I just hate seeing my loved ones get hurt. It feels so hopeless when I can't do anything."

"But... you are doing something Sora." Mark said. Sora looked at him. "Hm?"

"You being here with me. This is more than enough. Spending time with you..." Then, he looked at Roxas and Hayner. "Spending time with all of you. It's more than what I even deserve."

Sora softly smiled. "You honestly deserve more." He said, as he kissed Mark's cheek. Mark blushed a little. "More like what?"

Roxas chuckled. "Probably him besting the shit out of your bullys."

Sora rolled his eyes. "Well, yes, but I ment this!" Sora lifted his shirt, showing Mark his belly. "More belly love for you~" Then, Sora elbowed Hayner. "From all of us." Hayner just sighed. "Fine...." Hayner lifted his up. Then, Roxas did so too.

Mark just blushed. "You guys are the best." Mark reached over to Sora, and played with his. Sora smiled as Mark played with his navel. "Of course... touch Sora's first." Hayner said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to touch the most ticklish one first..." Mark quickly stopped touching Sora's, then reached over to Hayner's, and started to wiggle his finger around in Hayner's shallow innie. Hayner made a sequel sound, and flew back. "PIFFTTTTT" Sora snorted. "Hayner, dude, what the freak was that SOUND?!" Roxas said laughing hard.

"Sounded like a freaking mouse." Mark said with a chuckle. "Dude turned into Mickey."

Sora laughed loudly at what Mark said. Hayned grunted. "Hey! It's not my fault! My bellybutton is very ticklish!"

"You never even let Mark properly touch yours." Roxas said. "It's like to hard to stand still..." Hayner said. He sat back up. "But... I'll try.. here." He showed his bellybutton to Mark again. "I'll try to stay still."

As Mark put his finger into Hayner's innie, Hayner stayed still. "It... tickles so freaking much..." He said, with his eyes closed, as his belly twitched a little, as he tried to stay still. Mark kept on rubbing his finger on it, until he then started to gently scratch his nail on the exposed bellybutton knot on Hayner's shallow navel. That caused Hayner to fly back again. "If this was a contest you'd fail." Sora said. "Hey! It isn't my fault!" After Mark took his finger out of the innie or Hayner, Hayner stared to rub at his own bellybutton. "I can't tickle myself."

"No dur...." Roxas said, looking at Hayner with a dumb look. "Not many people can tickle themselves."

Roxas then looked at Mark. "Wanna see mine now?" He asked. Mark nodded, smiling. "Ok!" Roxas said smiling back, the lifted his shirt up. Roxas's bellybutton, was just like Sora's. Since Roxas and Sora are both technically the same person, they share the same bellybutton. "I'm sorry mine isn't different than Sora's." Roxas said. Mark chuckled. "It's ok, I still love it."

"I can't believe you don't find it ticklish..." Hayner said. Roxas shrugged. "I don't know. My navel doesn't feel like it's on fire like how yours apparently does." Roxas said to Hayner, as Mark continued to play with it. "Hm..." Mark thought. "Is this ticklish?" Mark sofly moved his fingers on the side of Roxas's stomach. Roxas giggled a little. "Well, I guess the side of my stomach is ticklish, but not my bellybutton."

Sora looked at Hayner. "I wonder if Hayner's the opposite?"

Roxas shugged. "I don't know, lets find out."

Hayner gulped. "Oh... ok..."

Hayner lifted his shirt up again. But as soon as Mark placed one finger on Hayner's stomach. "HAHAHA!"

"This man would lose to any bet involving tickles" Roxas said, shaking his head. "I wonder how long I could go without giggling..." Sora said. "Mark, tickle my bellybutton... I wanna test something out.."

Mark, happily went to play with his boyfriend's bellybutton. He reached over, and inserted his finger into Sora's semi deep innie. Wiggling it around. Sora stayed quite. You could clearly see that he wanted to let out a few giggles, but he was holding them in. He was holding them in at least better than Hayner. Mark left from the navel, and started to sofly tickle Sora on his soft belly, but that let out a few giggles. "Wow, you went on for some time there..." Roxas said. "Better than me, that's for sure." Hayner said. "Maybe if he licked it that would of made me laugh already."

"Lick?" Roxas asked. "Well that just got spicy." Hayner joked.

Mark blushed.

"How would that feel? I'm curious." Hayner asked. "Dude, if you couldn't handle the fingers I doubt you could handle a toung." Sora said, crossing his arms. "Um.., Hey I just wanna experience it."

"Heya, Sora? I think Mark is passing his fetish onto Hayner." Roxas said with a snort. "Hey! No! I... I... um..."

Sora laughed. "I think you're right." But then he looked at Hayner. "Mark, do it... I wanna see his reaction."

"Ok, can I lick yours too?" Mark asked Sora. Sora smiled. "Always, cutie."

Mark looked at Hayner. "You need to turn around to me..."

"Oh... right..." Hayner turned around. Mark blinked. "Hayner... your shirt."

"What about my shirt?" He asked. Roxas face palmed. Mark rolled his eyes, then pulled up Hayner's shirt. "O-Oh..." Hayner said. "Um... I'm not an idiot..." He said. "You definitely are." Roxas said.

Mark came closer to Hayner's abdomen, putting his face up to his toned stomach, then he started to pick Hayner's bellybutton. Hayner started to laugh. And he tried to back away, but Sora grabbed him for him to stay put. "S-SORAHAHH! WHHAHAHY!?"

"You're the one who asked for this, so take it!" Sora laughed.

Mark continued to lick Hayner's bellybutton, with Hayner laughing like a maniac.

"This dude's laugh is honestly adorable." Roxas said. "SHAHAHUT UP ROXHAHASSS!" Hayner yelled. Mark stopped, leaving poor Hayner exusted. Hayner panted then dropped on the couch. "I never laughed so hard in my life..."

Sora just shook his head, then looked at Mark. "My turn~?" He asked, lifted his shirt up, then pushing out his belly. Mark smiled, then started to lick his boyfriend's bellybutton. Sora giggled.

"Sora, what is that thing you usually do when you show Mark your belly?" Roxas asked. "Hm? What thing?" Sora asked as he rubbed Mark's head as he was kissing his navel.

"The thing... like you push out your belly?"

"Oh! It's just something Mark loves." Sora said. "Hm... I think I can do that..." Roxas said. Roxas lifted his shirt up, then pushed his belly out, but he did so, and he could of done it further than Sora. His entire face went red when he saw. Even Sora was amazed. "Wow... you can do that so far...!" Then he pouted. "Guess I'll have to make mine get bigger than for Mark."

"Sora, no, I love yours the way it is." Mark said snuggling up to Sora's belly. "Awww..." Sora and Roxas said. "Wait... what happened?" Hayner asked, looking up from the couch. He was practically passed out from the excessive tickling. "Mark likes it when I do this." Sora showed Hayner him pushing out his belly. Hayner sat up. "Oh..." He tried to do it, but failed. his belly only went out just as small bit. "I... I can't do it.." Hayner said. "Maybe lose the abs and you can." Roxas said. "Leave my precious abs alone..." Hayner said. Mark chuckled. "Hey, you didn't lick Roxas's bellybutton." Sora said. Mark looked at Roxas who just giggled. Roxas then lifted his shirt. As Mark started to lick it, you could tell that it was more ticklish than the poking for Roxas. He started to giggle, but not as much as Hayner. "You licking it feels way more ticklish, hehe"

Mark left from Roxas, and went back to Sora, to lick his.

"And right back to Sora he goes." Roxas said, with a chuckle.

As Mark was snuggled up to Sora's belly, giving it kisses, someone walked into the Usual Spot.

It was Axel. They all froze, but Mark didn't. He was still licking Sora's bellybutton, he had his eyes closed. But he opened them, and saw Axel watching them. Axel's face turned more red than his air, then he dropped to the ground.

"What's up with him?" Roxas asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Something tells me Axel has bellybutton fetish and Mark just put on a show for him!" Hayner snorted.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79.9K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.1K 626 4
NamJin (Namjoon/RM X Seokjin) BTS GS Hanya secuil kisah Mama Seokjin bersama enam bayinya yang lucu dan suami yang nyentrik. TIDAK DIREKOMENDASIKAN B...