Reborn as a hero's daughter...

By saki-san2

Raid, one of the six heroes, was forced to fight the demon god alone and ended up fighting him. When he awoke... More

Chapter I. Near Death.
Chapter 2 Encounter with a (self-proclaimed) god
Chapter III: The Legend.
Chapter IV: Resuming life.
Chapter V. Shocking revelations.
Chapter VI: Infant Girl, Standing on the Earth (Bed).
Chapter VII: The First Time ......
Chapter VIII - God's Blessing.
Chapter IX - First outing.
Chapter X. Climbing trees with friends.
Chapter XI - Attack of the Monsters.
Chapter XII: Endurance war for life.
Chapter XIII - The heroic figure.
Chapter XIV - The consequences of begging.
Chapter XV - God's Gift.
Chapter XVI - Five years old, long-awaited training in swordsmanship.
Chapter XVII - Finia's past.
Chapter XVIII - The King's marriage proposal.
Chapter XIX - Study abroad in Raum.
Chapter XX: Prospects for the future.
Chapter 21 - The True Value of Interference Magic
Chapter 22 - Age 7, First Hunting.
Chapter 23 - Results of the examinations
Chapter 24: The morning of departure
Chapter 25 - Itinerary.
Chapter 26 - Attacks in the streets.
Chapter 27: Surprise attack
Chapter 28: Her decision.
Chapter 30: The Fourth Hero.
Chapter 31 - Residency.
Chapter 32: Maxwell, Dean of the Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Chapter 33 - Measuring Magic
Chapter 34 - Discomfort in the City
Chapter 35: The identity of sound.
Chapter 36: Sabotage.
Chapter 37: Brawl.
Chapter 38: Struggles
Chapter 39: White Helping Hands.
Chapter 40 - The Rigid Bow
Chapter 41 - Cleaning up afterwards
Chapter 42: The Struggle
Chapter 43 - First time in Raum: ......
Chapter 44: Defeating the Evil Dragon
Chapter 45 - The Legend.
Chapter 46 - Reid's Decision.
Chapter 47: The Parker.
Chapter 48 - Orphanage comfort.
Chapter 49: Late Night.
Chapter 50: Summoning the Demon Gods
Chapter 51: The end of a previous life
Chapter 52: Morning routines
Chapter 53: Morning as a child
Chapter 54 - Let's go and see the academy.
Chapter 55-Authoritarianism
Chapter 56 - First time at school
Chapter 57: Entrance ceremony intrigues.
Chapter 58: Preparing for the new class
Chapter 59: Physical insecurity.
Chapter 60-The Mystery of the Music Room
Chapter 61: Late-night training

Chapter 29 Arrivals

47 2 0
By saki-san2

Finia certainly has some knowledge of combat.

 It is only minimal to protect an important person like me.

 The art of full-scale fighting was not in her hands. 

'I have only studied primarily as a housekeeper in order to serve Lyell-sama and his family. I didn't think I needed to be a fighter to serve them. Even if I acquired half the skills, it would only slow me down."

 It is. To be able to do combat at the level of me, Lyell and the others, that's what it means to be strong enough to save the world.

 It would be unreasonable to ask that much of her.

"But even I should be able to do it so that I don't become a liability to Nicole-sama!"

"Are you saying I'm weak?"

''No, no, it was never like that .......''

 Well, I'm certainly very poor now.

 I've learned some serious swordsmanship, and I have some past experience, so I can fight better than a novice.

But thinking about the future, it's not a bad idea to get stronger.

'Yes, that's right!'

 There is no Lyell or Maria in Raum. Instead, there are Maxwell and Cortina.

 The problem is that they are both in the rearguard.

 Cortina, a beastman, is physically strong for her race, but she is still far from being a true professional.

 Maxwell, an old elf, may or may not even be able to beat an ordinary man.

 No, with elves, a decade or so is within the margin of error?

'Then I'll talk to Leon! Unfortunately, I don't know enough about swords to teach you."

"'Ehh."

 Ellen's cheeks puffed up a little when I gave her a frustrated look.

'He doesn't have the gift of swordsmanship, but he's had enough trouble with it. You can't make fun of that experience, can you?'

'Mmm, that too.'

 Come to think of it, the experience of me and Lyell is too different by orders of magnitude to be of any use to the average Finnian.

 Rather, many gifted masters are people who have grown up too fast and are not suited to teach others.

 I once had a Cortina who begged me to teach her the covert arts, but I couldn't teach her well.

'Well, could you teach Finia the basics?

'Nicole, don't you need it?'

'I was taught by my la--dad'.

'Papa ...... Oh, Lord Lyell! I envy you, being taught by a hero."

"'That's the only advantage'."

 Reluctantly, Lyell was good at teaching others for a man with a gift for the art of combat.

 Perhaps this was because he had a fundamentally calm personality that was suited to patiently teaching.

 I didn't have that kind of patience.

 That's why, in a previous life, I gave up the sword and went into the art of steel threads.

Besides, I need a break now.

 With my right hand like this, I don't think I can swing a sword for a while.

 I will have to spend some time resting.

 Well, there's not much good in training in the dark. I know that from my experiences from my previous life to this life.

 Rest when you rest. This is the secret of progress.

'Oh, yes, you did. Hmm. ...... It's the right wrist that's particularly bad, more so than the left arm. Other than that, it's mostly bruising, no broken bones.'

'So are my findings'.

'Then there's no doubt about it. There are no dangerous wounds and you will heal quickly with rest. I'll keep your right hand in place."

"'Please'."

 Finia puts a compress on my right wrist and Ellen uses a brace to hold my right hand in place.

 When I was supported in this way, I could feel the pain slowly receding.

'Huh ah.'

 The cool compress felt so good that I couldn't help but let out such a squeal.

 Finia hears it and lets out a giggle.

'I can easily recognize Nicole-sama because she makes a purr like a cat when she feels good.'

'Mm......?'

 I have always been told that for an assassin, I have a tendency to show my face.

 When I'm on the job, I'm cold, as if I'm emotionally numb. ......

'Yes, Master Nicole. I have laid out a blanket for you, please rest here."

Yes."

 Me lying on the bed that Finia made.

 Ellen and Phinia left the carriage because they had to clean up after Vulture.

 Vulture, whose feathers and flesh are for sale, takes a good deal of work to strip them down.

 My ordeal began with dinner that day.

 My right hand was firmly fixed, so I had a hard time eating.

 I was fed up with this because Finia and Michelle-chan would 'ahh' at me.

 And even Ellen got on the bandwagon and got on board, so the situation became chaotic.

'Yes, please open your mouth. Nicole-sama.'

'Aaahhhh, Nicole.'

'Oh, me too, me too! Here, Nicole, open your mouth."

'Mugg! Ugh!"

 I writhe in agony as the soup with dried vegetables back in it is screwed into my mouth without a break.

 Michelle's soup was particularly torturous for me, as it had not been cooled down and I had a somewhat cat-like tongue.

''I'm full''.

'Ew, you haven't eaten at all yet!'

'No, Michelle. Nicole-sama is a very thin eater, and ...... she's the one who ate a lot today, you know?"

 Michelle and Ellen look surprised at Finia's defence.

'Really?'

'Even for a child, aren't you eating too little?'

'No, this is still better. When she was a baby she didn't even suckle at Maria's breast, I was so worried about her.'

''That's dangerous!''

 Miss Ellen's eyes peeled back at Finia's report. A baby not suckling its mother's milk is such a critical situation.

 Maria would not have felt alive until she substituted cow's milk. As a bonus, so did Lyell.

 I'm not too crazy about them on that score. I caused them a lot of worry because of my selfishness.

She was able to survive because she ate the cow's milk, but it was really heartbreaking.

No wonder you're not as big as you could be. ......

'It doesn't matter, Nicole, she's cute!'

 Michelle squeezes me from the side.

 I don't mind that expression of affection, but it hurts a lot because my right wrist is caught in it.

'Michelle-san. Your right arm, is it pinched?"

Oh, I'm so sorry!"

 When Finia pointed this out to her, Michelle-chan suddenly moved away.

 The fact that she could also quickly say sorry shows her honest nature.

 Although the situation was somewhat inconvenient, she had no difficulty in living with such support.

 As expected, I had to endure some pain and handle the toilet on my own, but other than that, Finia and Michelle-chan always helped me.

 And when the pain in my right hand had subsided and my left arm was completely healed - I arrived in Raum, the land of forests and elves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

54.2K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
15.1K 311 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
12.1K 416 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
168K 5.2K 35
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...