Jungkook x BTS[ BTS as Brothe...

By Jennifer_GB

These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs. In these one shots I envision Bangtan as one b... More

Argument
Time
They don't care( part 1)
They don't care ( Part 2)
When we lost in the Forest
When we lost in the forest-2
Precious (Namkook)
When we lost in the forest-Final
Nightmare (JinKook)
NEVER DO THAT PLEASE...(VMINKOOK)
We Want You Back
A Road Trip
A Road Trip (Part -2)
I am not a liar (Hopkook)
Ignore
Stuck In The Cold
Little Do They Know
Little Do They Know (Part- 2)
Little Do They Know (Final)
Mafia King And His Six Hyungs
Kidnap
Mafia
New Story.....

Can't You Stay a Little Longer

1.6K 36 9
By Jennifer_GB

The doctor stated that Jungkook had made several improvements. But really, who were they kidding? He was suffering from the 4th stage of pulmonary hypertension. He could barely survive another month. They needed a heart transplant surgery. Doctors and Jungkook's family were trying their best to find blood matches and heart transplants for him. None of them really held onto hope when most of the days were spent with Jungkook awake for not more than twelve hours, and the younger he got skinnier with each passing second, it felt like the bed could swallow him up, which worried his parents and brothers.

The Kim family teared up as Jungkook's skinny hand reached out for them. Mrs. Kim, who was nearby, grabbed it carefully, as if it were some fragile glass that would break with just a touch.

"Mom..." Jungkook stutters.

"Yes, baby?" Mrs. Kim said, trying to put on a smile.

"I... am... bored here... Can't I go out from here... I don't like it here?" Jungkook asked, gulping.

"But... you are weak now, honey... When you become healthy, we will go anywhere you want to, okay?" Mrs. Kim said, ruffling his hair. "The beach is nice during these days, isn't it, hyung?" Jungkook said, looking at Jin, who was on the other side of his hospital bed, ignoring Mrs. Kim's answer.

"It's going to be cold soon, Jungkook-ah," he answered while tucking Jungkook's blanket to his neck and making sure the youngest was warm enough.

"I want to go to the beach, Mom," Jungkook said, looking back to his mother.

"Jungkook-ah, I'll go ask the doctor once you're fit enough, okay?" This time, Mr. Kim answered, who was near Mrs. Kim with his other five sons.

"And when will that happen, Dad?" Jungkook asked.

"What!?" Yoongi reacted. "When am I going to be fit enough to go out, hyung?" Jungkook's eyes were sad, although he smiled. "Dad, take me now before I'm not able to," Kook's way of talking was practically begging, and his family could never resist those eyes. Mr. Kim sighed. "Alright... I will talk to the doctor, hmm?" He patted his youngest son's head.

"It's dangerous, Dad!" Yoongi said harshly to his father outside Jungkook's hospital room. "Well, him staying in the hospital could be dangerous too," Jin said, coming from the room along with Namjoon and Hoseok.

Yoongi glared at his only hyung but didn't say anything.

"What's your point, Dad?" Yoongi demanded now. "My point is," He stared into Yoongi's eyes, "what else can we give him other than happiness, Yoongi-ah? Can we give him a donor, huh? Till now we don't have any donor... I don't know... what... but we can make him happy... probably... it's probably the last thing he asks from us, and I'm giving it to him," Mr. Kim said and went from there, leaving his four frowned sons.

"Dad is right, hyung," Hoseok said, putting a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "With this, we can make him stay a little longer with us... as long as he wants to stay with us." His voice was shaking, but he was trying hard to stop his tears. "I... I... myself... also want him to stay with us just for a little longer... But... but... I'm scared, Hoseok-ah. I am scared... I'm scared of making a mistake. I'm scared of taking him away from here and it's too late," He buried his face in his palms while crying. Hoseok hugged him.

"What if Dad said was true... what if this is his... his last thing he asked from us... what if... what if... he never..." Yoongi sobbed in his own tears, and Hoseok hugged him even tighter while crying.

Namjoon couldn't control his emotions at this point and he left from there.

He went outside the hospital and sat on the bench in the hospital garden, holding his head with both hands.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

Namjoon raised his head upon hearing the voice near him and looked at the person sitting next to him, none other than his Jin hyung. Namjoon sighed, wiping his tears.

"It's not... like I'm blocking Jungkook's way from happiness, hyung. Especially not now. I'll hate myself if he's not happy because of me. But..." He looked down. "But? But what, Namjoon-ah?" Jin asked, rubbing his younger brother's shoulder.

Namjoon looked at Jin with his teary eyes. "Like... like... Yoongi hyung said... that... what if... if... hyung... can't we just wait a little longer for the donor? I just want him to stay with us, hyung. Can't I ask him to stay a little longer with us? Am I not allowed to be selfish for my brother?"

Jin sighed at Namjoon's question. "Namjoon-ah, I know what you want... you want to see our youngest brother healthy like before, and yes, you are allowed to be selfish. We all are allowed to be selfish for our little one... and..." He took a deep breath before continuing ,"We all need him to stay strong and with us, and he will be. He is a strong kid. He is fighting for us, Namjoon-ah, for his family. So now it's his place to decide what's best for him, and he deserves his happiness, right?" Jin said, generally trying hard not to crack his voice. 

"And what if it is his last wish?" Namjoon asked with tears in his eyes.

"Then... we should fulfill his last wish," Jin finally said, letting his tears fall.

"Alright... All done," Mrs. Kim said once she packed necessary stuff for the beach and handed Hoseok Jungkook's medicine. "We shouldn't forget this," She said. Hoseok nodded. 

Jimin and Yoongi helped Jungkook walk from the other side while Namjoon carried the oxygen tube with him. "Let's go now, we'll walk you downstairs. Mom and hyung will go to the car later with his stuff... hmm," Jimin said as Jungkook nodded and they helped him walk.

Mrs. Kim looked at her sons who went out from the room and started packing the remaining stuff. "Mom..." Hoseok called for his mom. "Yes, sweetie," His mother responded without looking at him. He went near his mother and cupped her face. "I know it's not okay for you to let Jungkook go to the beach, right, mom?"

 She looked down and said, "Does it really matter what I want? But... if it makes him happy, he should go." Hoseok smiled sadly. "Even if this is his last time?" He tilted his head and asked. His mother smiled sadly. "Even that... At least he will be... happy at... at... his last stage..." With this, her tears fell. Hoseok pulled his mother's hand and rested his lips on the back of it while tearing up and hugged his mother.

"Jungkook-ie!" Taehyung greeted him happily and took Jungkook's oxygen tank from Jimin so he could help Jungkook into the car before getting in himself. Jungkook sat between Taehyung and Jimin, with Taehyung throwing his arm behind Jungkook's back and pulling him into his arms. Jungkook nuzzled his crown into the crook of Taehyung's neck. Jimin patted his back. "You good, Kooki?" Jimin asked. "Yes, I am fine, hyung," he said, smiling at Jimin. They waited for other family members to arrange all of the stuff that they brought for the picnic, and finally settled in themselves in the back of the car.

The Kim family reached the beach. All family members unloaded the stuff. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin helped Jungkook out of the car, with the oxygen tank trailing behind them on the sand. They walked slowly to where their other family members were. Hoseok smiled as he looked up to the approaching youngest brother and patted the seat next to him when they reached there. Jungkook sat there smilingly. "So what do you want to do?" Hoseok asked, smiling. "Go to the sea."

"Yeah, sure, let's go," Jimin cheered, extending his hand towards Jungkook, who gladly accepted it. "I'm coming too," Taehyung said, getting up from his place and following his brothers.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook laughed as the three of them watched their hyungs playing volleyball against each other while sitting on the beach sand.

"I'm going to miss this," Jungkook sighed softly, which caught Jimin's and Taehyung's attention, and those two turned sad immediately. Jungkook turned his head to look at his two brothers, seeing their trembling hands.

"I don't want to miss you, Jungkook-ah... Whom will we miss? That person who goes away from us, and you are not going anywhere... I will not let you," Taehyung said, crying. Jungkook chuckled. "I'm not going anywhere, hyung," He said, smiling as he wiped Taehyung's tears. "Can't you stay a bit longer, Kooki... just a little longer?" Jimin said with a cracked, trembling voice.

"I'll be looking out from up there. When the night is full of stars after raining, just remember me, okay?" Jungkook said with a weak smile. Jimin and Taehyung's eyes filled with tears as they hugged closer to Jungkook.

As the Kim family sat on the beach, an orange hue stretched across the sky, meeting the dark ocean along the horizon. The sky, along with the orange hue, blended with reds and yellows, melting into each other to create an astonishing skyline.

"It's beautiful," Jungkook said, looking at the stunning sight as he sat between his parents and his six brothers, arranged in a single row. "Yes, it is," Yoongi replied from the end of Jungkook's left side. Jungkook glanced at all his family members sitting on the sand in front of the sea, watching the setting sun, and smiled to himself. He was surrounded by them, in the most protective and special place for him, with his parents and brothers. "Mom, Dad, hyungs," He said with a weak voice. All eyes turned to him. "Yes, Kooki?" Namjoon asked. "Do you need something, Kook-ah?" Jin asked. "Aren't you feeling well?" Mr. and Mrs. Kim asked in unison.

Jungkook chuckled at their reactions. "This is the happiest life I could ever have, and this is the happiest moment I could ever spend. I am happy... I am so happy, Mom, Dad, hyungs... happy and glad that I am born as your son, Mom, Dad, and the youngest brother of six amazing hyungs," He said, smiling, tears forming at the corners of his eyes, but he was not sad. Everyone's eyes filled with tears.

"You guys have to be strong, okay?" His voice weakened, like falling asleep. "For me. That's all I ask for now." The Kim family couldn't utter a word at their youngest. They just stayed silent and looked at the sight.

The Aurelian sun appeared to rest upon the dark sea. Seagulls soared through the air, swooping down to land atop a sand dune. The clouds were dark silhouettes with bright gold beams of light radiating through.

"Can we take a group picture?" Jungkook asked innocently. "Yes, why not?" Hoseok said as he got up to set the camera in front of them, timing the shot, then returned to his seat.

                                                            "I love you all."

Jungkook said with a smile, and the camera's click sound was heard.

Jungkook closed his eyes as his head landed on Mrs. Kim's shoulder.

Mrs. Kim closed her eyes, letting her tears freely fall. She cradled her son's lifeless body in her arms tightly and let out all the emotions that were inside her heart. His brothers fell to their knees, crying out, their youngest brother was no longer in pain. He was free from his suffering. Then why did it hurt so much? Why!?? Mr. Kim didn't cry, just maintained a blank expression while looking at his son. He didn't want to accept what was in front of him.

The gentle rhythmic motion of the waves made a soothing crashing noise, as if they were trying to soothe Jungkook's soul and guide it to a place where he would no longer suffer.

"...When a loved one dies, the loss and grief you feel can be deep. You might feel sad, angry, or lost without the person who died. It can take time to adjust to what's happened. Be patient with yourself, and lean on people you trust for support and comfort.... "

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Guys I am sorry for the sad ending😔😔....

Hate me if you want to 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 476 23
Jeon jungkook finding his lost twin who he loves the most in this world but he hate violence. Kim jeongguk doesn't know bout his real family his fami...
197K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...
153K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
2.9K 194 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...