Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

92. GAME OVER

3.2K 161 4
By Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

One's soul's health status manifests physically. Healthy soul helps in mending one's physical illness as sick soul may cause life threatening deceases to one's body.

====================

"Kim Seokjin!" Daun cries in frustration with her lips protruding to an adorable pout. Like a fuming child, the pink soles of her bare feet are endearingly stomping on the carpet.

The man just rolls over the couch as he squeakily laughs so loud. Her, seriously using his complete government name doesn't even budge him. He loves seeing her flushed skin as she blasts into a thousand glitters of emotions. He is truly happy that there is no longer awkwardness between them. All the things that he was worried about had completely dispersed. What remains is their confident and mischievous Daun. A side of her that often breaks out when she feels competitive through playing games.

He doesn't care that she is currently angry, not that she can hold it deep inside her heart for too long. She is not even that angry. At least, not for Seokjin. The eldest even sees her as a fluffy endearing dimpled goddess... a nymph... an angel that had seemed to have a little argument to a devil friend... a cute little fairy... or better yet a fluffy little kitten. No wonder Yoongi calls her so. Perhaps Seokjin is just blinded with his great love for her. He can practically see filters on her with blushing lines of an anime girl with extra flowers in full bloom spinning by her sides.

"I swear! You are cheating!" Her eyes are squinting in suspicion. Her lips are in between her teeth, chewing it up to appear more serious and reveal the dispersing fumes of injustice that is coming out.

"I thought you are good with this." Seokjin teasingly laughs as he reaches out to pull her on his lap.

"You said you haven't played this game yet." She whines, pouting.

"It's not my fault to be good with any games, darling. You should have known that by now." He soothes and yet with a proud grin plastered on his face.

"I practiced this well." Daun admits. She had asked Jungkook what game that the eldest is not good at, promising to herself to take off that same proud grin off his face. She had always been a loser whenever they had game nights. If there were instances that she did, it's because they let her be and she didn't like it. She wanted it fair and square. She has been adamant to win even once.

"Oh? Really?" He snickers as he attempts to take away the game console from her hand.

"No. Again!" She demands with the fire of determination in her eyes. Her right hand is tightly clasping on the controller. "I'll win this time." She exclaims.

"And if you won't?" He challenges.

"I'll do whatever you want." She confidently says with a raised chin.

Seokjin's right brow raises with a naughty gleam. "That's a high stake, darling. No backing out with what you said." There is a compelling swell within him to utterly ground her until she begs for him. He loves bringing out her playfulness as she usually just sits around with her creative silence. She is much extreme in both ways. Just like him, she can be either super boisterous or super quiet. Unlike him though, the latter is much more frequent with her, especially if no one pushes her to express her intenseness.

"Of course... And if I win, you will do whatever I want." Her gaze is petrifying him. Chills run down to his spine. His body heating up with the fiery glaze within her orbs. Something tells him that he won't like whatever punishment she has in mind.

"Okay... if this makes you happy." He pinches her cheeks as he cheekily smiles. He is much confident that he would win this over.

The two of them decides to sit on the carpeted floor, directly in front of the flat screen. Jin's legs are comfortably spreading wide, allowing Daun to sit in between them. His long arms are around her as he holds the game console over her stomach, resting on a small couch pillow that Daun had put on her lap.

The two are so used with the position. In fact, it has been their tactical mental offense to the maknae, who usually takes the gold in any games they had played. Often times, Jungkook would loose with the distraction of Daun on Jin's lap. Sucks for her youngest soulmate though, for he would be more distracted with Daun on his lap. Perhaps, the eldest just have more willpower on controlling his sexual urges for their Daun.

"Aniya!..." Seokjin puffs a devastated breath on her hair as he mistakenly uses his trump card too early, even helping Daun's character from the enemies and letting it swiftly navigates through the intricate map.

She giggles as her character passes through Jin. However, she groans with how easily Jin recovers, passing through her and takes the lead once again.

She suddenly yelps in pain and drops the game console on her lap.

Instantly, Jin drops his controller. His heart and brows knot with so much concern, not minding that his game character has been caught up with the enemies and had revived at the nearest auto-saved point, unmoving. "Are you alright?" He brushes away her hair and peeks over her face, but instead of a teary eyed Daun, he sees her treacherous eyes with a smug on her lips.

"Got yah!" She crinkles her nose and immediately focuses on advancing through the game.

Of course, she had assured him, while eating their breakfast, that her injury has been healing rather fast. He thought it would take a week for her to fully use her left hand. Maybe, since, it was a clean straight cut across her palm and is only millimeters away from a delicate vein on her wrist, her skin tissues easily recuperate. Maybe what he read was true. It mentioned that wounds heal much faster with the presence of soulmates, for the soul directly influences the function of one's body system. If the soul is sick, it manifests through a sickly body. If it is healthy, it glows outwards as well.

"Yah..." Jin yells to her ears and tackles her to the floor. Her controller is already thrown to the sides. She squeals so loud with how his fingers tickles her sides. "You, cheater!" He continues on tickling her to breathlessness.

"Stop! Stop!" She squeaks, laughing. A teardrop buds on her eyes as she starts to gasp for oxygen.

"Nahhh... You are getting unfair." Jin laughs as he leans over her, also breathless with the way he laughs.

"I can't just let you win. It's already unfair in the first place. I bet you mastered this already." She says between her breath as Jin finally stops tickling her. "I can't just play a fair game with you."

"Then... let's play a different game." Jin huskily says. His orbs darkening as he stares through hers.

"What?" She breathily whispers, still calming herself down from her laughing fit.

"Mute game." His voice is deeper and strained as he says the name.

She raises her eyebrow in question. She feels unusually more breathless with the way he gazes at her. Not to mention the way he articulates the words.

He lifts his hands to brush her hair away from her face. "We do something to each other and whoever makes a sound first loses." He slyly smiles.

"Is this your way of shutting me up?" She innocently asks.

"Aren't you up for this challenge?" He lifts a brow.

She lifts herself up. Legs are crossed as she sits in confidence. "Does this include laughing, giggling, or even gasping?"

He nods to each of them. He purses his lips in amusement, feeling so accomplished on swaying her to his will. "Any kind of sound can make you lose."

"It's easy. I can just tickle you and you would laugh out loud." She beams.

"Well... we should avoid using our hands then."

"Okay..." She massages her chin in deep thought. "What's the penalty?"

"Same... If I lose, I have to follow whatever you want. If you lose, you have to follow whatever I want." He grins. "Deal?"

"Deal. Who's first?" She giggles, feeling so much excited. She sures know just who easily reacts. And it's not her.

"Ladies first." He smiles sweetly.

Both of them breathes deeply. Jin adjusts himself as he sits in a perfect sitting position while Daun faces him. His face leaning closer to him. She then suddenly exclaims "Jin!", perfectly copying Hobi's deeper voice. This easily fishes a loud squeaky laugh from Jin.

She breaks into a fit as well. She giddily dances and stands up, ran to fetch something in a kitchen drawer and back to him before the man can even stop from laughing.

"Where did you get that marker?" Seokjin sweats. His fear was right. He is not liking where this is leading to.

"I'll just prime my soulmate's worldwide handsomeness with an excellent mark!" She smiles and leans over to draw a huge star on his forehead. "Don't worry, it is water based."

"My turn." He refuses to resign to an ultimate doodled face. Daun is creative. There is no telling, how would his face end up with. He smiles with how adorably she deeply breathes as she prepares for an onslaught of dad jokes which effectively makes her giggle.

"You can write on my face then." She smiles and readily hands the marker to him. However, he only looks at it.

"But that's not what I want though." He boldly smiles. He won't be wasting his chance to any silly markers. He has better in mind.

"What it is then, oppa?" She teases.

His tongue pokes his cheeks with the reminder of how she first addressed him that. He can remember being hot and bothered for so many nights just thinking about it.

"Kiss me on the forehead, where you drew." He smiles triumphantly as she stills. "Why? You can't do it?" He mocks.

"Why can't I? Of course... it's just a kiss." She sweetly smiles as she tilts her head and kneels in front of him. Her arms on his shoulders to steady herself and kiss him without further delay.

He chuckles with how she reddens in embarrassment.

"Now... my turn, once again." She gummily smiles as they continue playing the game, always losing in each of their turns, always bursting out with a giggle or a loud laugh. It had become a battle of who can make themselves uglier and who can tell the cringiest dad jokes. Several shapes had taken residence on Seokjin's face. Daun's lips had blackened with the ink whenever she lands a kiss or two on his face.

"Peppers my face with ten kisses and finish it with a three-minute kiss on my lips." He says rather calmly as he says his penalty on his recent victory.

"Why is it leveling up again?" She whines.

Seokjin's lips morphs into a mischievous smirk as he watches her gulp. He instantly feels her nervousness swelling more within his soul feel. Her heart had already been loud with how he had penalized her to kiss and lick his neck. The redness of her skin never fades ever since. Perhaps the way he moans with the zing of pleasure that her wet tongue created had turned her on. He couldn't mistake the way she bit a moan as she hid longer on his neck. She even takes an extra nip on his skin.

'Perhaps Daun takes pleasures in pleasuring her partner.' Jin thinks amusingly. That is something noteworthy.

"Are you chickening up now?" He encounters.

"Count with me then." She huffs and once again kneels in front of him.

She hurriedly pecks a kiss on his forehead. "One." She gingerly lands another kiss on his left cheek. "Two." Another proper one to his right. "Three."

Jin moans approvingly every time she playfully smacks a kiss on his skin. Each kiss takes a second longer than the last. He can't help but redden with the heated bubbles that are popping again from his stomach. The butterflies are wildly flapping about. His spine tingling with the sensation of her lips and her warm breath on his skin.

"Ten!" She finally says rather breathily. Her eyes glued to the lava within his darkened irises.

"And my three-minute..." Before he can finish, Daun pushes him to his back, straddles him, leans over him and passionately kisses his enthralled plump lips. Seokjin, couldn't help but groan and hold her hips to his to feel her entirely, occasionally gripping her supple bums. He lets her tongue licks the caverns of his mouth as she grinds to his hardening length.

He moans louder with her caress, totally enjoying the boldness that she is showing. Both of their hearts are frantic with the pleasure on their soul synapses that are like fireworks, constantly scattering the embers of passion on their nerves, turning them on. Their bones are starting to melt. Their mind, almost forgetting the time they have been exploring their lips with their tongues.

Suddenly, she stops kissing him to grasp for a needed air. Both of them are gasping.

"Your three minutes is up." She whispers and stands, leaving the disheveled Jin on the carpet. She looks a bit disheveled as well. Both of their skins are glowing red.

She suddenly slaps her red cheeks together and walks quickly towards the kitchen.

"W-wait! Where are you going?" He calls, so confused with how she just practically rans away from him.

"Water." He hears her gash.

Smirking, Jin follows her. There by the fridge, she gulps all the remaining citrus juice she can drink by its container. She appears to be so thirsty. She mumbles something and puts the bottle back to the chiller. Seokjin holds the refrigerator's double doors before she can close them, trapping her in between.

"Y-you want s-some juice or w-water?" She stutters. Her breathing is erratic, seemingly like she had just ran a marathon.

He leans so close to her, his breath fanning on her face. "I have another thing in mind." He whispers with a glint in his eyes.

She gulps.

"Should we continue our game?" He holds her gaze into his, knowing too well that both of them are no longer in the mood for any game. He can feel her desire vibrating through. He can practically taste it on his lips.

"S-shouldn't we stop playing games already?" She whispers, her knees weakening.

"What do you suggest?" Jin interrogates. He wants to hear it from her mouth. He wants to tell him what she really wants. Even without his soul feel, it's obvious on her face. Her eyes are chanting them as it shines while peering to his eyes and to his lips.

A pink muscle swipes to wet her still thirsty lips. It makes him gulp and lunge for air in great anticipation. Her feelings are spilling. He wants her to act on it or else he would even without her consent.

"Kiss me..." She meekly whispers.

A brow ticks. His heart leaps. His skin vibrating.

"Please." She seductively says as she bravely lifts her hands to hold the back of his head, pulling him closer to her.

"I thought you'll never ask." He smirks as he takes her mouth once again. This time, it's no longer a game. It's no longer a penalty. It's just him and her... within the confines of their world... just the two of them.

He groans as he pushes himself to her, not minding the artificial chill of the fridge. She moans. All they can feel is the raging fire and the sparks of the fire on their skin. They want to engulf themselves on the frenzy of their singing souls, yet they need to let go.

Their chests are racing for sustenance of air. They want to curse the human nature to breathe. They only want to explore each other more without any reason to stop.

Jin can see the flow of liquid gold peering through her eyes. "Should we take this upstairs?" He suggests as he pulls her off the refrigerator to close it. He then gently push her to a counter next to the fridge. His other hands can't even stay still as it creeps through her thighs and up to her hips, hiking up his shirt on her. It reveals her white lacy panties, an innocent cut compared to the thong she had worn yesterday. Even without looking down, he knows too well that she is sporting a dirty spot on the lace. It's not a surprise for he had felt her wetness while being pushed down on the carpeted floor. Now... he just waits for her to allow him to escalate their passion even further.

He thinks he'll go crazy if she won't want to.

"That if you can carry me." She whispers and squeals loudly as Seokjin easily lifts her up like how a groom carry his bride on their wedding night. She gulps as she holds on his neck for support. Her eyes are captivated by his gleaming eyes. The universe within his orbs that she missed so much are seemingly brighter and clearer. It promises something that she longs to have.

Gently and sweetly, Seokjin steps towards their destination, occasionally stopping and bending to take each other's lips. Both of their stomachs knotting and hearts beating like the drums in those grandiose festivals. The anticipation is vibrating within themselves. Their souls are practically breaming with golden liquid that only waits for their union to run through their veins.

The journey to his room was rather quick. Both of them bounces as he sits on the bed and she positions to straddle him. Their kisses are still so slow and gentle, unhurried for something more. They each treasure each stroke of their plump lips and the caress of their tongues. They both let themselves discover the honey hidden within the caverns of their mouths.

Panting, they let go. Their eyes searching through each other's eyes, finding the excited twinkle of gold within each orb.

"Jinnie-oppa." She hoarsely calls... as if making sure that the man she is touching is the same man that had told her first of his love. The man who only wishes and thinks of her comfort. The man that had always been so sweet and nothing else.

He hums. Apparently, his whole being is just in trance to the beauty of his soulmate. Her hair is all over. Some of the strands are sticking on her cheeks and to the sweat on her neck. Her skin glowing. Her lips plumper and redder with their kiss. Her eyes sparkling and so determined.

"I want you." She huskily whispers, making him stiff with so much want. He can't believe that she just proactively tells him perfectly her feeling that boils within his soul feel.

"Darling." He is rather calm in comparison to her breathy confession. He sweetly smiles as he brushes her hair away from her face, fully looking his glowing angel. "I want you too." He adds with utmost sincerity and love, peering through her soul within her eyes.

Author's Note:

Squeal!!!

Don't mind me... I am just so excited for Jin. 

- Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1K 15
-polyamory I AM BACK! A black mark surrounding your pinky like a ring reminds you of your soulmate that you have yet to meet knowing that when y...
22.4K 892 68
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
549K 16.5K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
7K 404 16
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...