The russian one

By jaynes_writing

You are a russian spy, a hydra's spy to be more specific. Of course you were mind controlled by them. You onl... More

Chapter 1 : kidnapping
Chapter 2 : panic attack
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : english ?
Chapter 5 : pain
Chapter 6 : trust
Chapter 7 : New room
Chapter 8 : painful memories
Chapter 9 : So what now?
Chapter 10 : you've got to be kidding me
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 : Is that normal ?
Chapter 14 : Idiots
Chapter 15 : Progress ?
Chapter 16 : the truth
Chapter 17 : explanations
Chapter 18 : bad timing
Chapter 19 : no emotions
Chapiter 20 : Not again
Chapter 21 : Invincible
Chapter 22 : a normal day
Chapter 23 : Finally
Chapter 24 : Jealousy
Chapter 25 : the mission
Chapiter 26 : About time
Chapter 27 : I don't understand
Chapter 28 : We got your back, Y/n
Chapter 29 : The real mission
Chapter 30 : It all makes sense now
Chapter 31 : He should get an Oscar
Chapter 32 : The loser here is you
Chapter 33 : You call ME weak ?
Chapter 34 : Where are you ?
Chapter 35 : New friend ?
Chapter 36 : the end of the line
Chapter 37 : But you're not
Chapter 38 : So peaceful
Chapter 39 : Wake up Sleepyhead !
Chapter 40 : Emergency call
Chapter 41 : Is this the end ?
Chapter 42 : There is no hope left
Chapter 43 : Time to rest
Chapter 44 : This is not the end
Chapter 45 : I'm a genius
Chapter 46 : There is still hope left
Chapter 47 : Take it easy
Chapter 48 : Who knows ?
Chapter 49 : It's not over yet
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 : New room again ?
Chapter 52

Chapter 12 : Physical pain

7.3K 193 90
By jaynes_writing

Y/n's POV

Ugh, I hate having to get up so early in the morning. Unfortunately, I have to, Agent Romanoff hates me enough as it is, let's not add a reason to her hate. I honestly don't know what she has against me, I thought she and I were going to be close. Maybe I was just imagining things, it was just my imagination. She was just the interpreter after all.

I found out in a dream that I could speak English but I had just forgotten. It's strange though. It was my father who taught me. My English is not perfect though, that's logical, I'm Russian from the beginning. But I'm doing pretty well. My basic English has helped me to communicate better with the Avengers. I'm very happy about that! And Natasha too I think, she doesn't have to hang out with me anymore. I have to admit that I enjoyed her company even though she was quite cold. There is clearly something wrong but Steve won't tell me anything. Clint wanted to explain but Steve wouldn't let him so I don't think he'll ever try again. Bruce doesn't talk to me at all, he acts like I don't exist. Thor is pretty funny, but he has no idea what's going on, he's lost and completely unaware of the situation. Tony, he can dodge the question so easily. He's good. After all, I prefer to work with him in his lab than to talk about this problem with him. I don't want to distract him (obviously when I say work, it's him who works and I watch him with fascination).

So when I finish getting ready, I have a black legging, a bra also drowned and a sports shirt. I put on my shoes, tie my hair in a ponytail and leave my room to go to the gym. I'm 7 minutes early! I mentally congratulate myself.

When I get to the gym, I see Natasha who is already warming up. She is in leggings and a bra. I had never seen her like that. God, she's so hot!

"Are you going to stand there looking at me for a long time or are you going to start warming up?" asked Natasha suddenly, which snapped me out of my reverie. I opened my eyes wide.

I was looking at her! And she saw me! I felt my face turn red. I don't dare to look at her. It's so embarrassing! I want to dig a hole in the ground and dive in. No, digging the hole would take too much time, I might as well dive into the ground directly... But what am I saying? No but -

"Y/N?!" shouted Natasha suddenly

"Huh? ah... uh.... yes... I'll be right there" I then replied, to which the agent rolled her eyes.

I mentally facepalm myself and start to warm up.

After a few minutes Natasha comes to me and asks me to follow her to the tatami so we can start fighting. What I did, I am a good girl... Oh my god! Who endowed me with such a dirty mind?

"Wouldn't you like to pay attention to what I'm saying for a bit?" asked Romanoff, clearly annoyed by my ability to concentrate, which I think is negative.

I really need to focus! I can't let her intimidate me and I can't let myself go off into thoughts that are so... disconcerting... disturbing... exciting... Raahhh Y/N stop! What are you? A horny teenager or something? You are 20 years old! Grow up! You're really -

BAM

"Ouch...." I whispered then. Did she really just tackle me to the ground? I didn't see it coming, I really need to get out of my head.

"Y/N!!! Will you focus for a bit? This would never have happened if you were a little more serious! I don't want to be here with you so if we could just get this over with as soon as possible that would be great! I have other things to do that are much more important than spending time with you, everything is more important than this..." Natasha said to me in Russian, whispering the end, but I heard it anyway. Ouch I thought then, and not for my fall that I just made but for her words.

I got up, put myself in front of her in a fighting position and nodded to her to signal that I understood and that I was ready. She really has a mad talent for hurting people, it's crazy. What did I do to her huh? Is it because I don't need her as a performer anymore? Does she feel useless? I wonder -

VLAN

"Argh ... F*ck that hurts!" I looked up and looked at Natasha in surprise. She just punched me in the face. I then felt blood running down my face. My nose is bleeding! Great...

I then heard Romanoff growl.

"You're lost cause you know that? You can't even dodge a fist? You don't belong here, you're an incompetent." she then said to me, annoyed.

Incompetent huh? We'll see about that suka. Finish playing.

I position myself in front of her. I see the surprise in her eyes. Hehe, you thought I would give up. I'll show you what I can do. I'm going to take you down, Agent Romanoff.

So we started to fight. She throws a punch with her right arm, I dodge to my left. I push her right arm away with my left hand, grab her right wrist with my right hand, put my left hand between her shoulder blades, rotate my right wrist to turn her arm and do an arm lock. I position my left hand behind his right shoulder to prevent her from moving again.

Hehe! Who's the lost cause now?

BAM

"Argh..." It hurts so much... Still on the ground I feel like. Never be too quick to claim victory huh? Now I know. I opened my eyes and looked at her. My body hurts. I tried to get up gently, without groaning... It failed, she really didn't go for it. I decided to lie down again. I heard her huff and leave quickly. I'm sure she also rolled her eyes. She does it every time she sees me, it's amazing. I've never seen anyone roll their eyes so often. I swear! She's going to get her eyes stuck eventually! It will serve her right ahah.

How old am I? 12 years old? No but seriously... I want to roll my eyes myself right now. Oh no! She infected me!

"Are you dead?" a voice asked me. God?

"Urgh..." wow I really have an expanded vocabulary. I heard the person laughing and I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Oh my god Y/n!" the person quickly moved closer to me. "Are you okay?" they then asked me. I felt someone gently touch my face, which made me sit up abruptly. I opened my eyes to find Clint kneeling next to me, a worried look on his face, his bloody hands in the air and... wait ? bloody?

I rushed over to him, took his hands and asked him if he was okay.

"Y/n" he said softly. I looked him in the eye and saw him smile at me kindly.

"What?" I asked him then

"It's not my blood..." he answered

"What? Whose is it? Is Natasha okay? Steve? Tony? Thor?" I asked hastily.

Clint was quick to put his hands on my shoulders to try to calm me down. Which worked.

"I'm not going to comment on the fact that you thought to ask if Nat was okay first, nor the fact that you didn't ask if Bruce was okay. But rather the fact that you didn't even think about yourself... Y/n, that's your blood. Your nose is bleeding," Clint reassured me.

Did I really think of Natasha first? Awkward...

I didn't ask if Bruce was okay? Boh it doesn't really matter to me honestly.

"Oh" was all I managed to answer.

"Come with me." he said. I followed him. He took me to the infirmary and treated me. Luckily, he didn't think my nose was broken. Of course he laughed at me when I told him what happened.

"I feel supported, it feels good." I said then, annoyed.

"Haha I'm kidding Y/n. I admit she went a little hard but the fact that you think you can beat her so easily.. HAHAHA" he answered me laughing

"It's ok, it's ok... I got it. Can I go now?"

He smiled at me and nodded his head. I then walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. This training made me hungry. When I walked into the kitchen, all eyes were on me. All different looks.

Steve: shocked, concerned.

Tony: shocked and angry

Thor: shocked and confused

Bruce: mocking

Nat : annoyed and worried

Wait what? worried? I looked Natasha in the eyes but she was already not looking at me anymore and was already heading towards the exit. Clint arrives just after me. Pats me on the back and passes me.

I move closer to the others, still with Steve and Tony's eyes on me. It's a good thing Tony isn't superman or he would have burned me with his laser beams. He looks at me like he just found out I killed his parents.

"Y/n -" started Steve but was cut off by Tony

"Did she do that?" he asked angrily.

"Yes, but it's nothing, don't worry, it's my fault. I wasn't concentrating hard enough" I replied.

"Your fault? This is your FIRST training session! She's supposed to be the professional and in charge of you two!" exclaimed Tony.

"Tony calm down.." replied Steve calmly but also annoyed by what Tony had just said.

"I know but it's my fault, I should have been more careful. Please don't get involved. No one is getting involved okay?"

"Why would we do that?" asked Bruce amused. He received dark looks from Tony and myself.

After that Bruce and Tony went to work in the lab. That left Thor, Clint, Steve and myself.

"Lady Y/n, can you tell us how your fight went?" asked Thor politely. I was about to answer when I heard Clint laughing. I looked at him with a look that said 'Really? How long are you going to keep this up?'

He smiled apologetically at me. And motioned me to resume my action of telling them what happened.

So I told them. And by the end of it, Clint was laughing out loud, Steve was looking at me with compassion and amusement and Thor was looking at me with admiration?

"I'm impressed. You almost won against Lady Natasha! Continue your efforts Lady Y/n!" encouraged Thor, which made Clint laugh even more. I gave him a dark look and thanked Thor kindly.

I then apologized and went to my room to shower. I'm not ready to do the same thing again this afternoon...

Hell has only just begun.

Nat's POV

Great, I have to go train Y/n. I usually love to get up early to go to the gym but I don't. I don't want to get up for her. Unfortunately it's Fury's order, I have to go. Plus agent Hill will be there...

So I get ready and go to the gym to start my workout. After 30 minutes I received a message from Maria saying that she won't be coming this morning... erf great. So I might as well leave. Just as I was about to start gathering my things I saw her enter. She's early. Too late, I can't get out of it. Here we go.

"You're early I see." I said after a few minutes. I got no response. It doesn't matter, I'll keep warming up.

After 5 minutes I saw that she hadn't moved and was just looking at me... arrrrh what's her problem?

"Are you going to stand there looking at me for a long time or are you going to start warming up?" Apparently she was daydreaming because when I said that she kind of woke up. However, I still don't have any answers...

"Y/n?" I called her.

Oh my god this is going to be a long morning...

"Y/N?!"

"Huh? ah... uh.... yes... I'm coming" she replied. Finally a reaction! What's wrong with her? It's really annoying.

We're starting to train on our own. Honestly, I have no desire to give her advice. After a while I think it's okay and we can start fighting. I'd like to see what she's worth, after all, she's managed to kill a number of our agents, she can't be bad.

...

I take that back. She sucks. She doesn't even listen to me, it's really irritating. I admit I could have stopped my fist before it hit her face but what for?

Let's start again. What I said to her seems to have motivated her. She seems so determined to beat me. Maybe the game will finally start. I decided to give the first blow.

Wow She reacted well but on the other hand she doesn't pay enough attention to her surroundings, to other parts of my body. She has strength and good technique but she is not attentive enough, she does not think enough. That's why she ended up on the floor for the second time in 10 minutes. These training sessions will be very long. I decide to stop here, obviously her body can't take it anymore. We will see this afternoon what will happen.

Hell has only just begun.

A/N

Hey I'm sorry it's been a while...

Hope you guys are still there and that you'll like this chapter.

I'll try to post more often again !

Take care of you !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7K 57
You join the Avengers after they rescue you from Hydra and find out that you have the power of invisibility. A certain Russian, ex assassin develops...
2.1M 69.6K 120
''I thought people always remembered their first kiss.'' Katariina ''Katya'' Petrova grew up with Natalia Romanova in the same institute, trained to...
3.6K 125 23
From a young age she was taught to fight and where her trust issues began. After her parents died her grandmother trained her to be a skilled fighter...
72.8K 2.6K 26
"I'm Steve Rogers' daughter and I have crucial information regarding an assassination being planned against my deceased father." For someone who wasn...