[BL] The Emperor's Little Dev...

By Novelists_Cat_520

Lin Shuan was born in a rich family back in Korea, his family is strict when it comes from fame and education... More

Chapter 1 -Successor
🅒hapter 2
🅐uthor's note
🅒hapter 3- Fear Resistance
🅒hapter 4-Acting
🅒hapter 5- Stairs
🅒hapter 6
🅒hapter 7
🅐uthor
🅒hapter 8
🅒hapter 9
🅒hapter 10
🅒hapter 11-Part I: Eclairs
🅒hapter 12-Part II: Sileam (Part 1)
🅒hapter 13 - Part II: -Sileam (Part 2)
🅒hapter 14-Part II: Sileam (Part 3)
🅒hapter 15 - Part II: Sileam (final)
🅒hapter 16-Part III: Library
🅒hapter 18-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 2)
🅒hapter 19-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 3)
🅒hapter 20-Part V: Temple Trip
🅒hapter 21-Part V: Temple Trip(part 2)
🅒hapter 23- Part V: Temple Trip (Final)
🅒hapter 24- Blood Truth Test
🅒hapter 25- Ceremony and Jealousy
🅒hapter 26- Welcome Home
🅒hapter 27- Mirror
🅒hapter 28- Unexpected
🅒hapter 29- Almost Fainted But Still Fainted
🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous
🅒hapter 31- Bored
🅒hapter 32- What?
🅒hapter 33- Poke
🅒hapter 34- Wisteria Confession
🅒hapter 35- Is it okay?
🅒hapter 36- Nonsense
🅒hapter 37- Princess's Assistant
Special Chapter- Little Red Riding Cape
🅒hapter 38- Cousin
🅒hapter 39- The Therapist Game
🅒hapter 40- The Second Female Lead
🅒hapter 41- Love
🅒hapter 42- Lock Doors
🅒hapter 17 - Part IV: Bouquet Spying
🅒hapter 43- VIP Class?
🅒hapter 44- Where does my heart belongs to?
🅒hapter 45- Class Time
🅒hapter 46- Danced
🅒hapter 47- Fairy Rings
🅒hapter 48- Bloody^^
🅒hapter 49- Tears
🅒hapter 50
🅒hapter 51
🅒hapter 52
🅒hapter 53

🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)

7.6K 397 50
By Novelists_Cat_520

Seth's  POV

I stared at the moon god. And waited for the answer.

(I.... Iam just curious and very impressed)

“Is it really that big deal?” I look at the tiny butterfly in my hand and I found it very simple and boring, besides its pretty wings that's just it.

(Yes it's a big deal! You think that it's easy to make this butterfly! In your current level you can't do that it takes a lot of mana to create this wonderful butterfly!)

Oh? Really? “ So what are you gonna do?” I said.

(Well I could take as an apostle, you will be my—)

“Woah, hold on there cowboy. I will not become your apostle just for making this butterfly” I look at Kle and smile. (A/N: Why did you smile at Kle?/Seth: nothing I just feel like it)

(You don't understand! It's not about the butterfly it's about your powers!!!)

“Okay, what about my powers? Does it kill a god?” that would be nice.

(What? No! Why do you want to kill a god?)

To tell you the truth, yeah I want too. (You want to kill a god!!) What? How the hell did he found out? (Of course I would find out, cause you are speaking your thoughts so loud!) Oh really?

(REALLY!!!)

“So no, I already declined the death god, soo.... I have to refuse you too.” The moon god was speechless and suddenly the body of the moon god, that was full of white, turned into a slight pink light.

“???” what is happening?

“Are you blushing?” I ask the moon god and then the ball of white light flinches. “Aha! You are blushing! But—why?” I rubbed my chin and tried to figure something out.

[Is it because of the death god?]

Kle the magnificent 1700000 years old system, said. “Oh~ what's with the death god and you?” I ask the moon god.

(............... nothing)

“You know it's a lie when you pause first and then say your defense” I said. Suddenly Kle spoke out and spilled the biggest tea I have ever heard. (A/N: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip...... Ah~ tea 🍵)

[He and the death god had some sweet history together]

(Hey! How do you know!!?)

“Ha? He and the death god? Really? I thought you only loved that human girl?” I said confused. Kle, who was licking his paws, answered for the moon god.

[He did, but then.... Death god which is a very powerful one, visited the broken hearted moon god and made a not-so-mistake situation.]

So they are lovers? I never heard this on the novel, did the novel had some holes on it? Hmm...... Should I be worried?.... Nah! Let the time flow, if something happens in the future then let's face it and run away.

“So... Can you help me send this butterfly over to Jax?” I ask and pointed the butterfly that is flapping its wings.

(Ye–ah sure if you say so)

The moon god weirdly accepted the butterfly and said some chants. Hmm.... But why does he want me to be his apostle?.... Wait!

“YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR LOVE LETTER SENDER ARE YOU?!” I shouted to the top of my lungs. “Seth are you okay? What's wrong?” Amber knocked on the door and waited for an answer outside the room.

“A–h umm... Don't worry sister Amber! I just saw some rats, I'm fine. You should see nanny Jane if she is okay too! Maybe there are rats in her room” I excused and quietly listen to her.

“Oh? Really? Then I'll go to her room, in case she might killed the rats. Oh! Seth come outside we will meet the apostle of the goddess any minute now, get ready” Amberley said and went away.

“..... Is that why?” I said as I look at the ball of light fiercely. The moon god stuttered and said.....

(U-umm yeah....)

Said the moon god. “Oh hell nahw. I'm not going to be your bird. Go find another one. Sheeesh” I scoffed and went to the window and looked at the flying silver butterfly.

“It won't disappear right?” I ask the moon god, the moon god blew his nose and sniff.

(Sniff. Yeah. It won't.)

Ah, he cried?

[Yeah, like 10 seconds ago]

‘I didn't notice’

[I know master, that's the same as you didn't notice that Demnian kid earlier]

Can you stop reminding me about that damned past?’

[Okay]

I sighed softly and looked at the ball of light, what happened to the ‘my first love’? He really found someone already, what an incredible god.

“So when did you meet and how long have you been dating?” I ask in a bored tone, if I need to send the letter at least I have to know some details.

(H-a? Umm... About 500 years ago)

*Cough!

You gotta be kidding me! 500 years ago! So their relationship is that long, so it is a lie!

“okay so what happened to your first love?” I said and folded my arms to my chest.

(Umm... I moved on. Duhh. If a person doesn't want you then let it go, why do you need to stay with the person who hurt you already? Like it's a sign to let her free and let it run wild like a dog)

“So you lied to me?” I question.

(Yeah pretty much. That painting that you saw back in the temple? That's just me)

“ah~ that's why the girl in the painting was so familiar, it was you!”

(Haha, but the story I said back in the temple was true, but the difference is that my first love is a man)

“Wait! Umm... I'm so confused, what? A man? What about the one you said umm... You know your friend?”

(I told you I lied)

“So is your first love really a mortal?” I said.

(Yeah, he was a cute farmer! He always comes to my temple to pray and give me offerings! I really enjoyed his company, I really want to talk to him.... But the sad fact is, that he can't see me)

Okay, this excuse seems a little true. But still......

(Hey, this is real alright? It's not fake)

“Can you read minds” I asked.

(No, but I can see in your face what you were thinking)

“Oh really? Then can I not talk then? I'm tired of talking to you, if you need something or ask something you can just read my face, okay?”

I said. (Wow your really a bratty kid) said the moon god. “It's not my fault, I'm just tired. You can continue now, what part were you? He can't see you? Please continue.” I laid down down on the bed. It's only 8am in the morning but now I'm sleepy.

(Sigh. Fine he can't see me. So I can only stare at him. I was content in that way, I don't care if he can't see me, as long as he comes visit my temple I would be happy)

‘Is this really true?’

(It's true)

‘Are sure you can't read minds?’

(Yes. Your expressions are obvious.)

‘Nice, now I can be lazy’

(Sigh.okay I'll continue)
...

The moon god was finished and that was the longest sleep I took in my life.

(Did you even listen?)

“Yeah” I yawned and stretch my arms satisfactly.

“What time is it?” I ask Kle what time is it and he said it was 10am. Ah...  that was the shortest sleep I had? Ugh... I don't even care.

The prayer practice will start at 12pm so I can still be lazy.

(Sigh... You didn't even listen. You were sleeping. Sigh...)

I stared at the ball of light and smiled.

“Your first love was a man, he comes to your temple every day. Until one day he didn't show up in your temple anymore, you waited and wait but still he still didn't come, until one day he came to pray in your temple and when he came, he brought a pregnant woman.

This broke your heart and cried for a whole year. Those offerings were from him right? Those toys.
They were signs that he prayed for a baby. He has already a wife when you fell in love with him, right?

You were broken, oh I already said that. Umm... Then! The god of death came to you blah blah blah blah blah. You lied to me about that you fell in love with a girl. The girl was the preggy woman who the farmer loves. You just stole their love story and told the story to me and some of the parts of the other stories are made up.

Is that right?” wow that's was a long explanation. I breath a lungful of air.

(You really did listen)

basic’

(Please speak and don't be lazy)

I shake my head and shrugged.

(Hmm... What I'm I gonna do? It's been 99 years that I have not send any letters to him)

The moon god really loves that death dude, huh?

Hmm... It has been bothering me a lot for a while now, that it seems like every couple in this world are not normal and all of them are same sex......

Like umm.... My dead mom is actually a MAN.... I know. I just found out about this when I asked nanny for a picture and to my surprise, I almost fainted.

A young and delicate young man, appeared in the picture, I even ask nanny if she gave me the wrong picture but she said “no”.

And then I was like... “oh”

I never thought that I have a male mother! Which is kinda interesting. What does male pregnancy feels like? Where do the child goes out? How??

Nanny Jane talked a lot about my male mother, but I'm too tired to think about this right now.

(I–if you can't be my apostle, can you just send some few tiny letters?)

Beg the moon god as he set up all his love letters to his death god. I was bewildered when the moon god wrote so much. Like he wrote 12 letters.

“What! slow down moon god, I can't deliver this all. For this much letters I can't survive,you know! You have to remember I had to show up in the goddess right now, and I can't bear to faint in the middle of the most important time, you know” I said.

The moon god was silent for a moment and then suddenly I heard a sniffle. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

‘Ah, my headache’

[Master, what are you gonna do now?]

‘sigh. You already know Kle’

...

(Can you really send them all!)

The moon god jumped around like a basketball. Suddenly I have the urge to dribble this ball, but again something is stopping me again. (A/N: that's me darling, I should really put some restraints in you)

I burned down one of the letters and something came out to it. It was the words in the letters.
While the god was distracted I might have accidentally read it. Look dude! I know it's bad to read other people's letters but it's not my fault that I knew how to read.

Like ʕ͡°ʖ̯͡°ʔ duhh..It was my previous mother's fault. (A/N: Sweetie...... Well.... Ummm...... I don't know....)

But still I'm thankful for it. Hmm... It seems like a list of gold and gems. Wow material girl.

(Oh... I need gems and gold for something important.)

Okay, madam. Important things.

In just literally 1 hour I was drained and tired. Ah~ I wanna sleep. When I was preparing to sleep and get energized, someone knocked on the door.

“Seth? Are you ready? It's time to pray now and ask for a blessing.” Jane said and I, who has a messy hair, messy clothes, and a very tired body, sigh..... If Jae would see me he would kill me.

“A–h! Yes nanny I'll be down in a bit.” I said. Nanny said okay, and left. And me? I was like a crazy chicken that was in panic. I was just glad that aunt Lila was a closet, and would brought a lot of clothes. I need to thank aunt Lila later.
......

“Come here Seth, let's enter the room. The apostles are inside waiting, your aunt Lila and nanny had already entered the room” Amber said, I nodded and followed her.

We are now in front a big gigantic doors, when the doors were open a long and beautiful hallway is seen, and big white pillars are standing.

While Amber and me walking in the hallway, she told me to stay put and said some instructions, which I listened very carefully.

“So did Nanny killed the rats?” I asked while looking around like a child. “Yeah, she killed one of them. I was more worried at the rat than your nanny.” Amberley said and chuckled.

Yeah poor rat..........

+++++++++++

Hello😎 I forgot to update and also forgot that I have a wattpad account and also forgot that I'm a writer.

I sorry for the late update~

See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...