That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry

212 8 1
By Isekai_Maker

Y/n's POV

Rim: "Well, with our misunderstanding now dealt with. I suppose we'd need someone else to sign the pact."

Momiji's guard: "We can sign the pact D.L Rimuru."

Rim: "Uhm... Sure...?".

One of the Momiji's guards/warriors looked over the pact we were to sign in her stead. Even though they're soldiers, they're politically educated which is new, considering that most of this world is medieval-like is rare or even non-existent.

"So about the tunnel..."

Momiji's guards: "It would be best if we hold a separate meeting for that. Miss Momiji is not fit as of right now to continue talks due to this ended meeting."

"Understandable."

Momiji"s guard: "We, thank you, D.L Rimuru and Y/n Tempest. *bows* We hope that this meeting helped clear any misunderstandings and help our progress." 

"Likewise. We also hope that this meeting also helped in any way, even if it's small."

Momiji's guard: "Indeed. Ah, I almost forgot. *pulls out* This is an envelope our elder, Lady Kaede, has sent to you D.Ls." 

Rigurd grabs the envelope and hands it to Shuna who opened and read the letter inside. But as Shuna read on the letter was getting less and less formal making Shuna's face contorted in confusion as she read on.

Shuna: "'...I know things are complicated, and there have been a few misunderstandings, but I hope you will treat my daughter well. I remind you of what she told me about making Sir Benimaru turn toward her. I am sure she is not against the idea—'".

Rim: "STOP!" He yelled.

"I don't think that letter was for us. I'm pretty it was for Shōhei."

Momiji: "M-mother?!". She got up from her seat despite her still recovering from her thoughts, snatched the letter Shuna was holding. "W-wait. There were two of them?! *sigh* Why can't Mother be more careful."

???: "That sounds just like her. Hahahaa... That lovable airhead." The source of the voice was Shōhei. He walked up to Momiji, took the letter out of her hand and gave her a nod then reads the letter out loud.

Shōhei: "I see... 'She has a great deal of strength but is still lacking in technique. As a fellow student of the sword, and as her father as well, I hope that the Sword Ogre will deign it worthy to offer her training and instruction. From your ever-loving Kaede.' So she still loves me, eh? Heh-heh! Ah, how lucky I am to live to see this day."

Momiji: "Um... Are you...".

Momiji seemed to be quite nervous talking to Shōhei, considering that she had never met her father.

Shōhei: "Mmm? Ah, my name is Shōhei, and to confirm your suspicion I am your father." Shōhei expecting to be hugged by his daughter was surprisingly surprised by what Momiji did to him. Which was punching him across the face.

Momiji: "*sobbing* W-why was-sn't y-yo-u the-re! I never k-knew who y-you were on-n til n-ow!". Momiji's dark eyes, reminiscent of Shōhei's held both anger and happiness. 

Shōhei: "I... wasn't expecting that. Though you have every right to be angry at me. It's true I wasn't there for you then which I regret but I'm here now. If possible I would like to start over and be there for you now."

'That's weird to hear out of Shōhei's mouth. Though I'm not complaining, he knew the risks yet expected kindness in turn, kinda hypocritical. But at least they can start over?'.

Momiji: "I... Sure, we can start over but I'm not trusting you until I get an explanation after my marriage."

Shōhei: "I understand..."

Shuna: "I see now."

"Um... See what Shuna?".

Shuna: "It's nothing the worry about Y/n-sama. By the way, I gained a letter from Alvis-san, I'm sure my brother would love to hear it. Right?" Shuna said with her smile not being as kind or calming as before.  

Benimaru: "R-right. What does the letter say?".

Shuna: "It says; 'Sir Benimaru, I have made up my mind. I intend to defeat Lady Momiji in battle and take the right to be your wife for myself—but even in the worst-case scenario, I could always be a concubine, couldn't I? Either way, I refuse to give up, so prepare yourself!'".

Benimaru: "I-I see. Uhhhh." 

Benimaru couldn't come up with a compelling refusal of what Shuna read based on Alvis's letter. Benimaru glanced at us seeking help for the situation he's in.

RIm: "Man, life sure is hard when women are attracted to you, huh?"

"Say's the one who wanted that life. And has it".

Gobuta: "Wait, isn't Y/n-sama in a relationship with Milim? And Rimuru-sama is also pretty adored by females too."

"How- When- Did you... What. *Y/n.exe has stopped*".

Gobuta: "It was really simple. All I did was give Milim food and she talked about you... a lot... Why was I not supposed to know?".

"NO!!!". I said as I began chasing Gobuta around the place. 

(A few moments later)

Gobuta: "Soei's right! I heard those dwarves talking about one of your men, Gabiru. They were all like 'Oooh, isn't Gazatt so cool?' and 'Oh, you think so, too?' and 'He's the classic strong, silent type, huh?' and 'He's cute, kind of like my pet lizard.' They were crazy for him! So I really don't think it's just about looks, Gabil!". Gobuta said stopping from me chasing him.

'Now's my chance.' I then grabbed Gobuta and used a new technique I made. '[Reverse Ki Transfer]'. "I got you now."

Gobuta: "*Dying noises*".

Rim: "Y/n, that's enough we don't to kill him."

"And who decided that?".

Rim: "I did! Now stop or no more good food."

"... Fine. *lets go of Gobuta and walks to the group* I have encouragement for you Gabiru. For example, there was this Crusader that I fought, I believe her name was Litus after our fight she looked at me with unfaithful eyes if you get what I mean."

Gabiru: "R-really?! What did you do?"

Shuna: "*ahem*".

We all immediately shot straight back up, face serious. All we could do is be like dogs on leashes, not wanting to make Shuna 'smile' more than she is.

Shuna: "That's enough joking everyone. Don't we have to discuss my brother's situation?".

Rim: "Y-yes. *cough* So, what do you think of your situation Benimaru?".

Benimaru: "Hmm... Personally speaking, I do feel this is all going a little too fast. However, one thing I can say for sure is that one spouse is all I'd like to have. Besides having higher-level magic-born like ourselves, breeding a child is not as simple as humans. Some have multiple wives and have children with them but the problem with that is now they are competing with one another to give birth. So suffice to say I do not intend to keep any concubines."

Momiji: "So does that mean you won't have a harem?". She asked hopefully. "And if that's the case then, I accept Alvis's challenge. I will earn the role of Benimaru's wife with my own two hands!"

Benimaru: "T-thats good to hear... *looks at me* What do you think of this Y/n-sama?".

"Well, I have no problems with how this is dealt right now. But I should say that it shouldn't be dealt through a battle of the victor but be dealt by effort and decide the choice yourself. It's better to be shown through actions that are loving than by strength. That's what I think at least."

Benimaru: "I see. Tha-". Benimaru got cut off by Shuna.

Shuna: "In that case, I'll let you do whatever you want."

Shion: "I can beat you, Shuna-san.".

They both smiled at each other. I wasn't exactly sure what this meant, but I guess that's now Rim's problem.

__________________________________________

Long time no see. Sooo... want to do a Q&A? I'll answer any questions you have either as a 'chapter' or in the conversation tab of my profile. Anyway here,

Meme: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973 51 29
Just A hint of lemon 🍋 You are a low class saiyan and you need money before you and your family live on the streets. You must fight against your st...
49 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...
5K 295 44
Three saiyans must team up when they are suddenly forced together by the power of three jewels. Worse came to shove, and when they broke all the jewe...
48.7K 679 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...