~The Way You Hate Me~ SHAKHI...

By Aarohi_LOVE

This fanfiction is inspired from the ITV series Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani and the popular onscreen couple... More

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Part 1-Beginning
Part 2- Bus Stop
Part 3 First Meet
Part 4 Mixed Emotions
Part 5 Hurt
Part- 6 I want her
Part 7 Sinking Heart
Part- 8 Broken Trust
Part- 9 She's Mine
Part-10 Burning Souls
Part-11 The Silence
Part-12 It's Complicated
Part-13 Because Of You
Part-14 Let Me Go
Part-15 My Heart Wants You
Part-16 Before The Storm
Part-17 Forbidden Feelings
Part 19 Masked Pain

Part 18 A Moment To Regret

4.3K 235 233
By Aarohi_LOVE

The color drained off her face. She couldn't believe her eyes. Shaurya has hugged his so-called Best Friend; 'Ahir', the same friend who was equally responsible for everything. who was the sole reason behind her misery? He is still friends with him?
She gasped and stepped away, heart pounding. the ground slipping under her feet.

Holding her breath, she looked around, trying to comprehence what did she just saw and quickly turned to leave but only a few steps and she felt she would collapse on the ground. Her legs were so numb that she staggered and grabbed the pillar in the corridor. Her whole body was trembling like a leaf.

She was startled from inside. her feet fumbled even on the steady path. It took all her strength to get herself to the car. she did not stay to question him. What can she ask him? Isn't it clear? What she saw is the truth and what he has told her was a complete lie. She clutched her handbag tightly as she headed back to the parking lot. With a shivering hand, she opened the car door.

"Bhabhi! Aa gyi aap! Okay, chalte hain!" Said Kanchan who was waiting for her in the car.

But she couldn't hear anything, she just sat beside Kanchan.

Something has broken in her heart. Something which is not gonna fix again. She didn't realize when they reached home.

"Bhabhi! Bhabhi?" Kanchan snapped before her face. At which she looked at her with empty eyes.

"Hum Ghar aa gye!" Kanchan said eyeing the house.

And Anokhi blankly came out of the car and walked inside.

"Anokhi! Beta tum aa gyi!" Aastha said happily but she seemed to have become deaf.

She walked up the stairs emotionlessly. Aastha found it a bit strange but didn't bother her further.

Anokhi opened the door of her room. And close it after walking in. Her legs were giving up and she just couldn't move an inch. She leaned on the door and closed her eyes. She felt as if someone had shoved a dagger through her heart, snatching the life out of her lungs. The same heart that has started developing feelings for him, unknown of her acknowledgment

And she slipped on the door, dropping on the floor. She clutched her knee closer, feeling small and vulnerable once more.

She was numb, all over. Her heart, her mind, her soul, her body - Everything was numb. She didn't cry. Not a single tear left her eyes. Though her heart was bleeding, she wanna scream her lungs out but not a single word came out. The feeling of betrayal is the worst. She didn't even feel this way at the moment she came to know that he was behind her kidnapping, not even when her family threw her out of their life.

She kept staring at the floor. She felt so empty and drained that she didn't know what to think. Her trembling heart was finding it difficult to beat. His face flashed before her eyes and she closed her eyes in pain.

The moment running before her eyes when she saw him with Ahir and that's the moment she lost all her faith in him. She felt betrayed. Everything he has done till date, seems not more than a lie. His love, care, promises everything was fake? Just to make her stay with him?

She blamed herself for trusting him once again, for believing that may be! May be!! he was never involved with his friends.

She soon grew too restless to sit still. Finding it difficult to breathe, she hurriedly stood up and paced towards the balcony, opened the heavy glass door, and stepped into the open air.
She took some deep breaths to calm herself but Even the fresh air could not help her.

Don't know how long she sat there aimlessly staring at the dark sky where the cloud had now engulfed the stars and when she dozed off.

_

Shaurya looked around as he entered the room. His eyes were searching for her. He had not seen her since afternoon. And right now, He just wants to see her. Her one glance can take away his restlessness. He scanned his eyes in the room but she was nowhere.

He looks towards the balcony and his eyes fell on her. She was on the balcony. He walked to her to find her sleeping with her head resting on the glass door. His concerned gaze wandered over her face, strands of hair were spread on her face, touching her lips.

His eyes softened and a smile touched the corners of his mouth but soon it turned into despair. After whatever happened today, he was upset with her but seeing the realisation drawn in her eyes, he knew she didn't mean her words Or did she really? He sighed and extended his hand to brush her hair from her lips and tugged the hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek in the process.

He didn't wanna wake her finding her sleeping peacefully. Though he didn't know that her heart was filled with Storm and this sukoon on her face was just his misconception.

He carefully took her in his arms, trying his best not to break her sleep. He placed her on the bed and covered her with a quilt. He also took a seat beside her, holding her hand. Playing with her fingers.

The day turned out to be the worst for him, after meeting Ahir the whole past came before him in an instant. But her one glance is enough to bring him his sukoon back. And that's what he's afraid; afraid to lose this sukoon, afraid to lose her again. He doesn't want the whole world but just Anokhi, nothing less or nothing more than her.

He tugged her hair and caressed her cheeks softly with the back of his hand as his warm lips brushed her forehead.

Wo Lad-jhagad kar bhi so jaye to uska matha chum leta hun...
Usase ladai ek taraf aur mohabbat ek taraf...♥️

Covering her properly, he went inside the washroom and splashed cold water on his face. Taking a deep breath, he leaned forward, placing his hands on the slab.

Flashback

"Shaurya!" Ahir hugged him, while Shaurya was stunned, finding him there. He was in the office after college when Ahir entered the office.

Shaurya removed his hand and made a distance between them.

"Kaise ho?" Asked Ahir

"What are you doing here?" Shaurya asked coldly, he was in complete shock finding Ahir there. So many terrible things of the past come across his eyes in a flash.

"Tumse milne!"

"Mujhse milne?....Hats off to you! After what happened you still have the courage to meet me. No wonder! You did that to her and me!" He chuckled and looked away

"Have not you forgiven me?"

But Shaurya did not reply nor look at him.

"Shaurya! We're friends." Ahir walked towards him.

"Friends! Really?" And Shaurya's question hurt him. They were best friends actually brothers but how time changed everything between them.

Ahir took a breath and said
"Ha.... galti ho gyi mujhse but my intentions were never wrong."
"Aur ab to sab normal ho gya hai...aur"

"Normal?" He chuckled, Ahir's words felt like a sharp knife to him.
"Shi kaha tumne! Sab normal ho gya hai! Uska mujhe nafrat se dekhna, normal hi to hai! Mera uske samne culprit sa mehsus krna, normal hi to hai! Aur han...uske har aansu ke liye khud ko blame krna! Definitely! sab normal ho gya hai!" Finally, he couldn't stop himself from speaking. He smiled but his eyes were moist.

His words left Ahir tongue-tied.

"Shaurya..."

"Please Leave!"

"Mai Anokhi se baat karunga! I'll tell her that it's all my fault and you're never involved..."

"Don't you dare to come before her!!!
If you really wanna do something for me then just stay away from her. Ek baar tumpe bhrosa kar ke dekh liya! Ab nahi! Aur humari friendship usi din khatam ho gyi thi jis din tumne wo sab socha tha!" He rasped through gritting teeth and walked out of the office.

Ahir took a deep breath. This is the reason why he has been shifted out of the country for months. He didn't have the courage to face him but now he could not live with this burden on his heart.

Shaurya drove to the same lake where he used to go, his place. He sat there for a long. Ahir's comeback was not more than a Storm in his life.
His eyes brimmed with tears as he remembered their beautiful bond. How He wishes, Ahir had never messed up their lives and they would always be good friends, supporters of each other. But life doesn't work that way, does it? Sometimes the only people whom you trust for years become your foe in seconds and you don't even know how and when?

A part of his heart arched for that friendship but then her complaining eyes flashed before him. Her cries, the way her family humiliated her everything burdened his heart more. He can't let her know about Ahir.
He doesn't want to see the same pain in her eyes again. It has taken months to partially recover from the past. But he didn't realize that you can't escape the past nor you can erase it. You have to learn to live with it.

-

He couldn't meet his gaze in the mirror. It felt like he was trying to hide something from her, he shouldn't. But his heart dropped at the thought of what'll happen when she comes to know about Ahir. The mare thought is terrifying. He didn't have the heart to see her broken once again. His eyes moistened at the mere thought of her absence in his life. He didn't have the heart to lose her. He just cannot afford to lose her at any cost. He'd rather have years of agony with Anokhi than a lifetime of never having met her.

_

The next morning Shaurya wakes up late. Last night he was exhausted but could not sleep till midnight, thinking about what happened yesterday.

He looked around but Anokhi was not in the room. When he comes down, he finds out that she has already left for college, alone.

"Is she fine?" Inhaling a deep breath, he pinched the bridge of his nose and walked back into his room. After getting ready he drove to college.

Shaurya had been looking for her since morning. After his class was over, he went to the canteen but not finding her there he walked towards her class. He just wanna have a look of her. when his eyes caught the sight of her who was in the activity area, where preparations were going on for the fest. She was cutting a piece of paper but she was so lost that she didn't realize that she was going to hurt her hand deeply, but before he could run and grab her hand, her finger got a small cut.

"Anokhi..." He held her hand immediately.

"What are you doing? kaha dhayan hai tumhara!" He literally screamed at her and snatched the scissor from her hand and started wrapping his handkerchief around her finger which was now bleeding. He looked at her with worried eyes but she didn't look back. Her eyes were fixed on the ground.

"Chalo!" He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the office.

She just followed him without any protest. He went inside with her and closed the door.

The moment she entered that room, flashes of yesterday started coming before her eyes. She looked at him who was busy searching for the first ad box and her heart got filled with venom. This fake concern of his is something that hurts her the most.

He took the first ad box from the drawer and came to her to find her breathing heavily. He got worried. But before he could reach her, she turned quickly and ran out of the room, opening the door with her trembling hand. Leaving him completely shocked.

"Anokhi.." He put the first ad box back on the table and ran after her. He could not understand what had happened to her.

"Anokhi..." He called her but she didn't turn to him nor stop running. At last, he reached her and grabbed her elbow and pulled her towards him. And that's when for the first time his eyes met her and his heart dropped.

Her face was pale and her eyes had lost their shine. The wounded look bothered him the most, the same vulnerable expression that had disturbed him twice before.
He kept staring her who was just gazing him with empty eyes. And his eyes softened.

He stroked her cheek softly and the next moment she collapsed in his arms.

He couldn't understand what happened. He patted her cheeks but she didn't respond. He brought a glass of water and splashed it on her face but she didn't wake up. He hurriedly took her in his arms and ran towards his car and without wasting a minute took her to the hospital His heart was pounding hard.

He looked at her with moist eyes.
The worst she does to him is that when she distances, she is a pro. She leaves no way for him to reach her, to look inside her heart nor does she let him know the reason.

_

He looked at her lying unconscious on the hospital bed and his eyes moistened. It's been two hours since he had been sitting beside her, holding her palm. He knows something is eating her from inside but what is it? Can't she share it with him?
He kissed her palm, cursing himself for not being trustworthy to her. She cannot even share her pain with him. Her pale face was burning his heart.

After an hour or so, she came to her senses to find him sitting beside her, holding her hand and she snatched her hand from his grip and tried to sit but he held her hand for support.

And she looked away.

"I wanna go home!" She said still looking away, not wanna see his face.

His lips formed a hard line and his eyes turned cold. He was really angry with her since the doctor informed him that she had fainted because she had not eaten since last night or so.

He just stared at her and got up and walked out of the room.

After completing all the process, he came back to her and just took her in his arms and went to his car.

She swallowed hard and closed her eyes, but did not protest, knowing well that would go in vain nor did she have the energy to resist.

He made her sit inside the car and fastened her seat belt. He took a seat beside her and looked intently at her who was leaning on the seat, lifelessly, melting his heart.
He stretched out his hand and tugged her hair behind her ear and she turned her face away, closing her eyes, trying not to fall for his touch again.
_

"Itna sab ho gya aur tum ab bta rhe ho!" Aastha was angry with Shaurya for not informing them about Anokhi's health.

He didn't say anything. He was lost in his thoughts. What happened to her? Why is she behaving like this? Is she missing her family or he is the reason? Numerous questions are running in his head but he has no answer and the one who can answer all his questions is lying on the bed in a deep sleep under the influence of drugs.

Aastha placed her hand on his shoulder, realizing how stressed he was because of Anokhi's health.

"Wo ab thik hai!" Said Aastha softly to which he just nodded his head.

_

Aastha was not leaving Anokhi alone since morning, not even for a moment. She made her eat her breakfast and after giving her medicine. She sat beside her, caressing her forehead softly and Anokhi closed her eyes.

After covering Anokhi with a quilt, Aastha came out of the room. When her mobile started ringing.

"Aastha! Tum ready ho gyi?"

"Mai... Actually..."

"Tum abhi tak tayar nhi huyi? Hume one hour me nikalna bhi hai or we'll get late." Shaan said

Aastha was in dilemma when Shaan asked
"Anokhi thik hai?"

"Wo ab thik hai but Ghar pe koi nahi hai and I don't wanna leave her alone. Mai rehti toh achha rehta!"

"I know but tum janti ho, hmara wha jana kitna important hai!"

"Hmm! I know!" She sighed

"Don't worry! attendants ko strictly bol do, to not leave her alone. Aur Kanchan bhi toh college ke baad Anokhi ke paas rhegi, she'll take care of her! And we're not going for days. We'll come back till evening." Shaan's words bring a slight smile to her face.

"Hmm! Mai ready hoti hun!" Saying that she cut off the call.

Aastha sighed. She didn't know after how many days they had talked normally.

After an hour, Aastha leaves with Shaan but not before asking Anokhi to have lunch and medicine and rest and if she needs anything then call the attendants and whenever she doesn't feel well then call her or Shaurya immediately. .
Anokhi who was nodding at her words. She immediately stopped as soon as Aastha mentioned Shaurya's name.

_

It was evening and Shaurya was still in college.

After making sure that she was all right, Shaurya left for college in the morning.
Although he did not want to leave Anokhi alone but he had to come to college as Tej was not in the city and he knew that Shaan had been invited to an event.

And now he was stuck with work. How he wanted to go to her. To know how she is now. But in the absence of Tej and Shaan, it was his responsibility to look after the office and college.

Aastha calls him to inform that they will come in the night. She asked him about Anokhi as her call was not connected on her number. But Shaurya lies that he has talked to Anokhi and she is fine.

But the truth is that he kept calling her all day but she did not answer his call. At last, he called on the landline and asked the attendant about Anokhi and she informed that she is sleeping in her room.

But still he was restless and called up Kanchan but unfortunately she was at her friend's house and not at home. He wanted to ask her to go home to check on Anokhi, but knowing that she was there for studies, he restrained himself and decided to go himself. He stopped all work, asked the watchman to lock the cabin and headed toward the parking lot.

He was highly pissed at the moment. There was no one at home and this girl was not answering the calls.

It was 8 o'clock in the night when Shaurya reached home and asked the attendant about Anokhi. The attendant informs him that she is still in the room and has not eaten dinner and she has also asked them not to come to her room.

He silently nodded his head and walked up the stairs but not before ordering the attendant to bring her dinner in the room.

He walked to his room to find her lying on the bed on her stomach, staring aimlessly.
As soon as he entered, his eyes fell on the plate that had been lying on the table since noon. He went and removed the lid and found that the plate was full. She hasn't even touched it. She has neither eaten anything nor taken medicine in the afternoon. Seeing all this, Shaurya felt immense rage. But he tried to remain calm.

He rolled up his sleeves and walked towards the bed and in a swift moment pulled her by her hand, making her sit up straight. She looked at him with her heavy eyes and looked down again, staring at the bedsheet. It had been two days but she was in constant pain.

He waited for her response, but getting no response from her, he stared at her; Not sure which was more disturbing, her silence or her vacant eyes?
She has really pissed him off.

When the attendant brings the food. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves and took the plate, placed it on the next table and asked the attendant to leave.

He looked at her dry lips and offered her a glass of water. Her empty gaze momentarily shifted from the bed to the glass in his hand. And the very next moment the glass broke into pieces.

He stared her coldly for a moment but she turned her face away.

He took the plate in his hand and extended a spoon in front of her mouth but She slipped back.

"Anokhi khana Khao!" He said coldly, she had no idea how angry he was right now.

But when does she hear him? And he didn't have time to request her.

He put the plate on the bedside table and looked around. Not finding anything, he went to his wardrobe and came back within seconds. All this while she remained stubborn, not even turning her face towards him.

She looks at her hand in shock and fury as he ties her hand with a tie. Her eyes welled up. But he did not look at her teary eyes and took the plate back from the table.

"You can't force me every time!" She said looking at the plate through the tears.

"You leave no choice for me!" Saying that he held her jaw and forced a spoon in her mouth.

She was about to spit.
"Don't You Dare!" But His rough and threatening voice made her gulp it silently.

He again forced a spoonful of rice into her mouth.
And having no option. She swallowed, trying hard to maintain her hatred for him. while tears rolled down her cheeks. He brushed her tears with his thumb, staring at her carefully.

He put the medicine in her mouth and made her drink the water, ignoring her wriggling.

After putting the plate back on the table he came back to her and whipped the corner of her lips with his thumb. She sometimes closes her eyes to gulp her pain and sometimes looks at the man taking care of her, the very man who gives her pain and the same man who eases her pain too but right now nothing is working.

His presence is only increasing her hatred for him. Only she knows how she has kept herself from not pushing him away. She doesn't wanna see him, his concerned eyes which show endless love for her, which are creating conflicts between her heart and mind, which does not let her think properly.

Whereas he felt torn between wanting to shake her and scream, 'Tell me! what had happened to you?' and wanting to take her in his arms to comfort her.

After a few minutes of silence, he sighed and sat before her on the bed, and started untying her hands.

He held her palm softly in his hands but she didn't turn her face to him. And her silence is hurting him. It's become unbearable for him to see her like this.

"Kya hua hai tumhe?" He asked her softly putting everything aside.
"mujhse naraz ho?" His eyes softened but her heart was burning.

"Kyo khud ko torture kar rhi ho?" He asked staring her teary eyes but she remained silent.

"Kis baat ka badla le rhi ho khud se? Bolo!" He tugged her Massey hair with one hand while pressing her hand softly with another.

And finally, she spoke
"Mujhse ab bardasht nhi ho rha!" She said looking away as his hand caressed her cheek, tears rolled on his hand as she closed her eyes. His touch is making her feel vulnerable, she felt disgusted for falling for his touch.

"Kya bardasht nahi ho raha tumse?" He asked brushing her tears while his own eyes moistened.

"Aapka jhooth, dhokha"
"aur AAP!"
"...why did you come in my life? Why??" And she burst into tears. she could not stand the pain anymore.

"You hate me so much?" He asked with hurt in her voice. Her words precised his heart. Will she always repent for his presence in her life?

She fell silent and looked away, he gulped hard and looked down at their Intertwined fingers.
She didn't answer his question, neither he want to hear.

After a few minutes of silence.
When she showed no response, he sighs looking at her, and asked, gazing her teary eyes
"Are you angry because I gave your name in the fest list?" He wants to know the reason of her vulnerability.

She chuckled sarcastically and perhaps now he knows the reason.
He gathered all his courage for what he was about to ask. Taking a deep breath, he asked
"Did...did you see him?" He asked in one breath, his heart was hammering. He was hoping to be proven wrong but looking at her, he knows somewhere that may be! this could be the reason for which For the past two days he has not seen her smiling, neither she has talked to him. He was dying for her one glance but She didn't even look at him.

"You thought I'd never know?" Agony tearing through her. She couldn't hold it more. she fought hard to keep her voice stable.

And he closed his eyes and went silent. But she was waiting for his reply and gathering his courage he tried to form words though he had nothing to defend
"tumne jaisa soch rhi ho waisa nhi hai! main us din ke baad usse kabhi nahi mila...wo..."

"And Do you think I'm gonna believe you?" The question leaves her lips as she wipes a tear shakily.

"I didn't intend to hide this from you. I... I just don't wanna hurt you!" His throat contracted.

"Jhuth! Sb jhuth hai aur kitna jhooth bolenge! You always said that you did nothing. you've always asked for forgiveness but you have never admitted it. Aur ab jab maine aapka sach dekh liya to mujhse ek aur jhuth bol rhe hain?" She looked at him with extreme hatred. She didn't think, now she could trust anything he said.

Her heart is burning since she saw him with Ahir. But she didn't asked him. How can she question him? Doesn't She say that she's not his wife, she doesn't accept this marriage! Then she has no right to question his loyalty, no right to expect anything from him. He's not answerable to her. And this is what has stopped her from questioning him. But now she couldn't hold herself. It's eating her from inside and she's unable to understand why his betrayal hurt her more than anything else in this world.

He extended his hand to held her face again but she moved away not letting him touch her.
She's in pain, an unknown pain and he was the cause and cure. But she wouldn't let him heal her. Not after what she saw.

"You don't trust me?" This question was not for her but for himself.

"Have you ever given me the reason?" She questioned back.

He took a sharp breath. "Is not it wrong anokhi? You can't judge me for an incident..."
"Maine kabhi tumse jhuth nahi bola hai! Na aaj na pehle!" He held her hand and looked in her eyes with hope.

"Kyo nahi kar sakti! Didn't the whole world judge me for one incident...then why can't I do the same?" She spilled bitterly. Snatching her hand out of his grip. She doesn't know why it has hurt her this much. It's not that she didn't know it before. She has always blamed him. Then what happened now. Why she's so angry seeing him with Ahir. Had she really started believing that he had not done that with her, he was never involved?

He looked down, he was tongue tied. She was right, everyone has judged her because of him. How can he expects her to not do the same with him.

"You know Sometimes I want to be proved wrong. Main sochti hu....May be! maybe what you did to me was not really your intention. I try again and again to trust you. par aisa nahi hota Shaurya! aap mera bharosa har baar, baar-baar todte hain! aur todte rahenge!" Her voice broke and she stopped wiping her eyes. She spoke, not to share her heart with him, but because her heart would burst if she did not find an outlet for the words that burn in her soul.

Tear stung in his eyes, seeing her sobbing like a baby. His heart ached to see her in such pain, but he knew there was nothing more he could do.

For the first time she was not the same Anokhi who hates him to the core. Whose voice never cracked while blaming him for her misery, who never left a chance to hurt him. This anokhi is different, she's vulnerable than her, she didn't have strength to even hate him. She just wanted to break down in his arms in million pieces, knowing well he's the root cause of her misery. Is it not love? When the same person is your peace and pain at the same time. When you know that you're walking on a path, filled with thorns, which gonna give you only pain. But still you wanna go on till your last breath.

He extended his trembling hand to cup her cheek while tears threatened to leave his eyes. He wanted to pull her in a bone crushing hug, taking away all her pain.

"DON'T!" She said sharply, moving away, not letting him touch her.

He took his hand back while gulping the lump formed in his throat.

"Will you always carry this pain? Tum sab bhul nahi sakti?" He asked softly while lowering his eyes.

"Kya bhul jana chahiye mujhe? ye ki how you planned to ruin my life with your best friend...the same bestfriend with whom you were still friends with." She smiled sarcastically.

For a moment he simply gazed into her eyes, and then he drew a deep breath. He knows that she is not gonna listen him, not after seeing him with Ahir. She jerked his hand and tried to get off the bed. But He reached out and grabbed her wrist tightly, saving her from falling on the broken glass pieces.

"Anokhi! Don't! You'll get hurt." He said As She wriggled, trying to detach herself from his grip but his hold went tighter, looking at the broken pieces of the glass.

She too looked at the glass pieces and then his eyes.
"I'd prefer piercing these pieces instead of holding your hand." His jaw tightened as he gulped at her words.

They both kept gazing at each other with teary eyes and bleeding hearts. If he could change one thing to past. He would have never let her suffer. Though he didn't have heart to lose her but he can do anything for her happiness.

She pulled at her trapped arms, hating the feeling of being vulnerable to him.
But the more her protest increases his grip got stronger and he pulled her closer, holding her elbow to make sure she doesn't make herself fall.

"Kaha jana hai tumhe?" He asked coldly as she continued to wriggle in his arms to leave her.

"Bas aapse dur!! Par aapne mere liye koi rasta chhoda hi nahi hai! And you know what! now I hate myself! Nafrat hoti hai mujhe khud se, ye soch kar ki mujhe aapke sath rehna pad rha hai!" She gritted her teeths and tears rolled down her cheeks.
"I wish I could die, it's better to die than to live with you.....But I know you won't let me die either... because..."

And He pinned her hands to the wall.
"JUST SHUT UP!!! ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE." He shouted loudly, making her jump on her place and She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Ab ek word bhi nikala to mujhse bura koi nhi!" He rasped through gritting teeth as she timidly opened her eyes to meet his burning gaze.

Tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Listen Me Carefully! I'll Not Repeat!
Agar tumne dobara Aisa kuchh kiya apne sath, then you'll have to face the worst of me!" His dark and clear voice, indicating he's not kidding.
This girl is literally testing his patience. He has never heard anyone and here she leave no stone unturned to hurt him.

"Aur kis baat ka itna bura lag rha hai tumhe? Haan??
Tum to ye sab pehle se janti ho n! since day one? Then why are you hurt?" he mocked, a hint of agony in his eyes.

She was just staring him with teary eyes.
"ANSWER ME!!!" He shouted, she closed her eyes tightly in fear and tears rolled down her cheeks, burning his heart. he closed his eyes in pain. Taking a breath, he leaned forward, touching their forehead.

"I don't know what you think of me! But You have to learn to trust me. I have never betrayed your trust..."
"still....if you don't believe me! I've nothing to say!" He said, defeated while cupping her tear stain cheeks.

Though He was right indeed! The hardest thing in this world is to prove yourself innocent in the eye of someone who has already declared you guilty. And she has declared him guilty.

"Please don't make me do anything I would regret later! Please..." He almost begged, a lone tear of helplessness rolled down his eyes.

She didn't say a word, neither pushed him. She was sobbing and shivering like a fragile leaf. Only her elevated heart beats could be heard.

Not getting any response from her, he uppers his head to look in her hazel orbs. But She has still closed her eyes. He stare her tear strain face and her shivering lips which didn't say a word. He gulped and left her and walked out of the room. Leaving her vulnerable. To not get vulnerable infront of her.

Waqt se puchh kar bataye koi,
Zakham kya waqai bhar jata hai..?

_

"Hello Shaurya! So gye ho kya?" Aastha asked as soon as Shaurya picks up her call which was ringing for past 5 minutes.

"Umm...nahi! Wo.."

"Hum ghar aa gye hain! I thought tumhe bta du warna tum presan hoge! Anokhi kaisi hai ab?" Aastha and Shaan returned to home but it was quite late.

"She...she... I'm coming!" He couldn't lie to his mother again and again. He doesn't wanna let her know anything. he would never want her to see Anokhi in bad light.

Shaurya could never bear that Aastha keeps any grudges for Anokhi, just for him. He want everyone to love her. Because she only deserves that.

"No! No!! I'm just going to sleep! Tum v Sowo and take care of her!" Saying that Aastha hung up the call.

He sighed and closed his eyes leaning on the seat.

He sat straight and looked around to realise it's raining heavily and he's here in the middle of the road but thankfully it's not a busy one.

He didn't know how long he drove aimlessly and came here.

Her words has always hurt him it's not new but today he was devastated to know that his presence in her life is not more than a despair for her. He knows she doesn't want him in her life but he never imagined that she hates him to this extent that she would hate herself for staying with him. Can't she just let him stay in her life even like a stranger? Did she know she's an integral part of his life?

The weather turned just as miserable as the two souls were right now. And it was quite difficult for him to drove in this heavy rainfall.

It was 11 in the night when at last he returned home. Everyone has already slept.

Shaurya walked to his room. Despite of being angry and hurt, he wanted to take a look at her. He wanna know how's she. He wanna see her eyes: only those eyes can take away all his pain. He wanna hear from her that 'I said those things in anger. I trust you Shaurya!'

As he stepped in the room. His eyes went to bed but she was not there. He felt something wrong and immediately walked towards the washroom when his eyes fell on her. He ran to the balcony to find her laying on the floor completely drenched in water and He felt his breath got stuck in his throat and his heart almost stopped beating.

The darkness of night and the heavy rainfall are at it peak and fear rushed in his veins. He took her in his arms and patted her cheek. His heart was pounding hard.

This girl is something else. She knows the best way to torture him, to hurt him. She knows nothing can hurt him like seeing her suffering and that's what she's doing. She's hurting herself to hurt him.

"ANOKHI..." He patted her face again. But she was unconscious. He also got drenched in water.

He hurriedly took her in his arms and came into the room. He placed her on the couch and cupped her cheeks with trembling hands.

"Anokhi! Please open your eyes! Anokhi!" He rubbed her hands. But she didn't move an inch. With teary eyes, he touched her head, neck. Her body was numb with cold. Her clothes were soaking wet and need to be changed immediately.

He immediately came with a towel, patted her face, neck with the towel and cover her with a blanket. His senses stopped working seeing her condition. His heart was pounding for a woman who didn't think of him as anything more than her anguish.
Only he knows what he was going through. The fear of losing her intensified in his veins. Shaurya Sabharwal is afraid of losing a mere girl who doesn't even look at him.

He cursed himself for leaving her alone, for giving her a chance to hurt herself.

_

She slowly opened her eyes with a heavy head in the middle of the night. She tried to move but felt a strong grip on her waist. She looks in the direction to find Shaurya, who was sleeping, holding her protectively. His hand on her bare stomach inside her shirt and his face was in the crook of her neck. And she realised that she is in a shirt. Shirt? Where's her clothes?

His warm breath was falling on her neck. And holding her uneven breath, she looked at him. Few button of his shirt were open and tears brimmed in her eyes.

She closed her eyes feeling his touch on her bare skin. Did he touched her? The mere thought broke her.

She was hurt beyond repair. Once again he broke her trust and this time she could never ever gonna be able to believe him again.
How could he do this to her? He took advantage of her unconscious state? She went numb.
Her heart burning with hatred.

She got up with a loud gust and sat straight, removing his hand, breaking his slumber.

"Anokhi!" He called her as he awakened but she quickly got down from the bed. He also went after her and dragged her in a bone crushing back hug.

"Tumne to meri jaan hi nikal di thi, Thank God! Tumhe hosh aa gya!" He felt as if he got his life back. But she didn't move, he broke the hug and turned her and cupped her cheek with one hand while his other hand was around her waist.

"Why?...you had enough of me?" She asked coldly as She gazed up with terrifying intensity, while he looked down at her in shock and confusion, loosening his grip on her.

He didn't get her words or he didn't want to!

"Let me correct it! You had enough of my body?" She asked again sarcastically and he went blank. He has nothing to say.
He was too shocked to register what she said.

"Kya hua! Aapke dost ne aapko aapka real motive yaad dila diya?" she asked while tears threatened to leave her eyes.

"Aakhir aapki asliyat samne aa hi gayi! Kya keh rhe the 'No one has right to touch you without your consent, not even me!'? What happened now? Haan?? ye achhai ka dikhawa karte-karte thak gye?" She asked, looking in his black orbs which were staring her, all blank.

"Aap to bas moka dhundh rhe the, jo aaj aapko mil gya!" Her lips twist in disgust.
"But why did you need to take advantage of my unconsciousness? Mujhse keh dete, waise bhi duniya ki nazron me to aapne mujhe kab ka gira diya hai, bas khud ki nazron me girana baki tha!" She tried to look Brave but she was broken. She was in pain but his eyes were emotionless. It was hard to describe what going inside him. He was listening her quietly with stormy heart.

"You must have been satisfied. Did you? If not..."

She took a step forward and started unbuttoning the first button of her shirt. Making him feel disgusted. His jaw tightened. He stared at her expressionlessly, unable to believe his ears.

"I'm giving you what you want. Isiliye mujhe kaid kar rakha hai n? toh lijiye! fullfill your lust and this time I'm willingly giving you my body."

Her accusation and fury were clearly visible on her flushed face as She unbuttoned the second button of her shirt showing her tempting skin. Still his gaze didn't divert from her eyes.

"I'm sure it's not a big deal for you to have me in your bed. You must have experience? How many girls have you touched before me? Please tell me! How can I be like those girls for you, to satisfy you. Trust me! I can act like those girls for one night, to have my freedom and to satisfy your lust." She said looking straight in his eyes, pricing his soul. Her words disgusted his whole existence.

"Is one night enough? Or tell me how many nights you need to get bored of me. I'll pay you the price of my freedom just the way you want." And his answer was even the next birth is not enough for him but his lips did not leave a word. He clinched his fist tightly. He was staring her blankly. His heart twisted in pain with her ill words. They were so painful and disgusting to bear. But she was so blinded by pain and agony that she didn't realise even once that she's stabbing his heart brutally with her cruel words.

"But just remember one thing, you can have my body as many times as you want but unfortunately you will never have my heart! You know why? Because An Opportunist like you doesn't deserve it. You Don't Deserve My Love. The only thing you deserve is my Hatred Mr. Shaurya Sabarwal. I'll never love you... did you get it!! I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU! Just satisfy yourself and get out of my life..." she screamed holding his collar. She had hated him before but not with such bitterness that she felt right now, at the moment. It was a rage inside her, a burning inferno that had turned her blood into fire. The hopelessness and helplessness acting as a catalyst, she felt consumed by that burning supernova of pain and anger.

And That's it for him! She just reached his threshold. her words filled him with equal pain and agony.
"ENOUGH!!!" he held her hand, roughly and twisted it behind her back. She gasped and glanced up, forcing herself to focus on his dark eyes. But She winced at the disdain in his eyes. he has lost his cool. He felt disgusted by her each word. He has always bear her hurtful words because he thought he deserved it, for breaking her.

But Now? She has reached an unbearable point. he was burning with immense rage.

"Tumne humesha se mere bare me yahi socha hai n...that I'm after your body?" He rasped in a slow and dangerous tone, His face darkened and his eyes flashed a warning, sending severe down her spine. His face has unpredictable emotions which didn't let her struggle neither she wants to. She cannot take her eyes off him, staring him with teary eyes which has nothing but hurt and hatred for him.

She took two steps back as he left her with a jerk and he pursued her like a predator. Agony has consumed his heart and mind. While His burning gaze pinned her like a prey and the look of shear fury on his face replaced her anger with fear.

"Then Let Me Prove You Right!" Saying that he grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her against his body and before she could comprehend his intent, he smashed his lips on her...

.

.

.

Tumne samjha hi nahi
Na smjhna chaha...
Main tumse chahta hi kya tha
"tumhare" siwa...!!💔

************************

Special thanks to my friends Zaima for helping me with her wonderful ideas and dialogues and to Nousheen for the improvisation.🌚 without you guys i don't know what I would have done.🫣♥️

-

Hey babies,
Thank you so much for waiting so long And for all the appropriations. It's really really means a lot.♥️

Here's the longesttttttt update(7600+, equivalent to two updates). Hope you didn't get bore.
No egg tomatoes! Promise ab aur matam nhi failaungi! This one is last.🫣😂

Kindly ignore mistakes.
Please Vote and give your valuable feedback if you like the update.🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 348 3
"Itni si h iltija, Dede mujhe firse dil me thodi jagah. Jo darare h aayi, Unko bharenge hum sath milkar. Ishq ki seedhiya, Firse chadhenge hum saath...
11K 806 13
The characters are same like saakk and yes as we all know that in the show alok has been thrown out of the Sabherwal house by devi and tej and also s...
61.2K 5.8K 54
Life is so beautiful with u. You know what because of you our college has reached this height. Because of you I again started living my life. Thankyo...
42.6K 1.1K 23
A very dark steamy passionate love story of ShaKhi 🔥🔞 its full of twist and turns along with vengeance What will happen when to broken soul join...