Desire For Destiny: A Jamaica...

By MostwantedELLE

Destiny, has recently graduated from college and has moved to the city to pursue her dream career. At no give... More

*Author's message*
Prologue
Chapter |1
Chapter |2
Chapter |3
Chapter |4
Chapter |5
Chapter |6
Chapter |7
Chapter |9
Chapter |10
Chapter |11
Chapter |12
Chapter |13
Chapter |14
Chapter |15
Chapter |16
Chapter |17
Chapter |18
Chapter |19
Chapter |20
Chapter |21
Chapter |22
Chapter |23
Chapter |24
Chapter |25
Chapter |26
Chapter |27

Chapter |8

1.3K 144 62
By MostwantedELLE

Warning: This chapter contains content below that may be triggering to some. (SH)

Destiny's P.O.V
November 1
7:02pm

The food was so damn good, made me realize why I came here.

I had muscles for my appetizer and a rack of lamb with some of mash potatoes for my Main course.

Amazing.

After we all finished our meals, we just sat and enagaged in some random conversations.

I got to know Donald more, and he really does have a nice personality. This helped me to be a bit more open minded so that I don't focus on his age.

Besides from that, Aliya has been acting weird. She's a bit stand off-ish not only towards me but her husband. I am not sure if it had something to do with our conversation earlier but something tells me it's not the case.

I take the advantage to ask her while Donald is on a call and Omar, distracted.

"Is everything okay? I noticed you've been acting a bit weird since we came inside" I asked

"I'm fine, focus on your date miss" she reassures

I don't believe her but I'm not one to pry. I believe people should state how they feel when they are ready instead of someone trying to get it out of them.

"Ok" I replied.

"So how is your night so far" Donald asks me.

"I'm loving it, you?"

"Well I get to meet such a lovely soul, I can't ask for anything better than that."

I blush.

"So, have any plans for the rest of the evening?" He asks while looking at me straight in the eyes.

Um...

"After this I plan to go straight home and watch a movie"

"Oh" he says with an ounce of disappoinment

"Speaking of which, I have to get going now, I know it's a bit early" I said to the entire table

"It was good seeing you again Des, later" Omar said.

"Like wise" I say with a smile

"Leaving so soon babes, want me to walk you?" Said Aliya

"I'll walk her out" Donald chimes in

Aliya then gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes.

Donald and I walk out of the restaurant and he holds my hand while I walk down the stairs.

"There's a bar right next door want to get drink or 2?" he asks

"I'll pass, I'm driving" I chuckled thinking he's just pulling my strings

But when I answered he had a dead pan look.

Alright then.

"And you should be driving too" I continued

"No, I actually came here with them" he replied

I realize that one of my strings on my shoes has been pulled.

I sat down on one of the near by benches to fix it. Donald sat down 2 seconds after.

It was quiet for bit then for some reason I got really uncomfortable.

He then broke the silence.

"You know I find you really attractive but you're giving me a hard time..." He said while trailing his finger against my face and putting has hands around my neck.

I froze. I couldn't say or do anything. I could not understand what on earth was happening.

But like lighting, a volt of energy shot through me and I got up instantly.
However, when I was about to run he pulled me back with force and ended right back on the bench

I am mortified.

The parking lot only has a view cars and it's dark. There is no one out here.
I try to break free from his grasp but it was no use.

I sudennly feel his hand trying to go up my dress. I am so scared that I cant even scream.

"Shhh, dont fight it" he says while covering my mouth.

《♡》

Mr Kennedy's P.O.V
7:14pm

Katrina texted me long ago but I wanted to spend some more time with my bros and also, I was winning at this pool game.

But now that I have won, I have matters to attend to.

"I'm gonna head out now" I announced to them.

"At the rate weh ya guh, yuh might soon get a yute" my friend exclaims

They all laughed but that pissed me off. I can never imagine having a child with Katrina especially when she's just beauty and no brains, hence why I always say wrapped up. I don't think I've ever went raw with a female because I don't do well with embarrasment.

Suddenly, the horniness that stood within me is starting to decline

"You know dat nah happen" I said while feigning a laugh

While I was walking out the bar, I started to call Katrina to tell her that I'm on my way.

"Hey, you still up?"

"Yea, it's after seven why wouldn't I be" she asks

"You know thats not what I meant" I say with a smirk

She started to respond but I got distracted with some faint noises I hear from a distance.

I avoided it and continued with my phone call.

"Huh? I got distracted" I said

"I was saying that you should spend the night. Why are you always leaving after we make love?"

I cringe at her words.

"Katrina, you need to sto-"

"GET OFF ME, GET OFF ME" I hear someone screaming which made me stop talking.

I look up and a cross from me, is a man dragging a woman towards a vehicle.

"I'll call you back" I said to Katrina before hanging up.

I notice the vehicle and the license plate that she's being dragged to.

It looks familiar.

I take a second look at the woman and the license plate again.

My heart fell to the floor.

It's Destiny.

After my realization it seemed like the screams became 10 times louder.

I ran towards them. When I approached, I pushed the man off her, pulled out my fire arm from my waist and pointed at him.

"Kneel" I said to this man

My attention then turned to Destiny.

"Are you okay?" I ask her

She doesn't answer. She's not crying, but looks distraught.

She's probably traumatized.

When I turned to look at the man, he was already gone, not for long though.

I put back my fire arm and turn my focus to her.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked looking at her trying to get some eye contact. But she wouldn't budge.

"I have a few scratches on my hand" she says in a low voice.

"Listen, I have to get going, thank you so much, Mr Kennedy but I- I have to leave." She said

This girl knows how to piss me off. I can't leave her.

"At this point it's inevitable to call me by a first name basis and I don't feel comfortable with you going home alone. Can I atleast follow you home, to know that you're safe and that you won't do anything stupid."

"But-"

"Destiny" I say in a serious tone

"Okay" she replies softly.

I got in my car and she got in hers.

My mind is in a frenzy.

I am so angry.

What if I left earlier or later than that?
God knows what would have happened to her.
I wanted to ask her a bunch of questions but it wasn't the time.
I can't imagine anyone doing such a thing to someone like her

I'm livid.

---------------------------------------------------
Whew chillee.
Follow me for Book updates!

REMEMBER TO VOTE <3

WHAT YALL THINK?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 15.6K 25
Shanya and Alex are destined to be in each other's lives, but they need to figure out what role they will play. Secrets spanning many years mixed wit...
147K 8.3K 32
"I was so obsessed with you that I had to get therapy because I refuse to believe this was Normal behavior." ________________________________________...
48K 4.6K 45
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–“'๐–™ ๐•พ๐–†๐–ž ๐•น๐–” ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–” ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ - Jordan swore to stop dipping her hand back in the cookie jar and s...
69.9K 7.5K 46
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, Kalรญanna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...