Revenge (Naruto Fanfiction)

By euphoreinne

Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~A New Village And My First Victim~
Chapter 2 ~A Fight With A Boy In My Age~
Chapter 3 ~Back To The Village~
Chapter 4 ~And Now It Begins~
Chapter 5 ~Remembering Them~
Chapter 6 ~Captured By A Plant!~
Chapter 7 ~A Comforting Hug From A Stranger~
Chapter 8 ~Making A Scene And Ohhh! Genjutsu!~
Chapter 9 ~Getting Caught By Them~
Chapter 10 ~Returning Back To The Village Once Again~
Chapter 11 ~Caught Again~
Chapter 12 ~Bloody Interrogation~
Chapter 13 ~Her Worst Birthday~
Chapter 14 ~With Him Again~
Chapter 15 ~Encountering Him Once More~
Chapter 16 ~Important Event Goes Wrong~
Chapter 17 ~Mission Failed~
Chapter 18 ~Get Ready, Second Exam!~
Chapter 19 ~Game In The Forest Of Death!~
Chapter 20 ~Another Fight With The Creep~
Chapter 21 ~A Fight Again!~
Chapter 22 ~I Hate The Color Pink And Dogs~
Chapter 23 ~Encountering Gaara's Team~
Chapter 24 ~Together Once More~
Chapter 26 ~The Preliminaries?!~
Chapter 27 ~Sealing The Curse Mark~
Chapter 28 ~Preliminary Rounds And Cousins~
Chapter 29 ~A Student-And-Teacher Bond~
Chapter 30 ~My Turn To Fight!~
Chapter 31 ~Fakers On The Go!~
Chapter 32 ~Hanging Out With The Sand Siblings!~
Chapter 33 ~Toilet Paper Dude And Sasuke's Disappearance~
Chapter 34 ~The Day Before The Final Exam~ (Short Chappy)
Chapter 35 ~Final Exam: Naruto Vs Neji~
Chapter 36 ~Final Exam: Temari Vs Shikamaru~
Chapter 37 ~The Show-off's Arrival~
Chapter 38 ~Final Exam: The Unfinished Match Of Gaara And Sasuke~
Chapter 39 ~Unexpected Events~
Chapter 40 ~Unbelievable Messed Up Things~
Chapter 41 ~Warming Up For My Match~
Chapter 42 ~Understanding Each Other~
Chapter 43 ~The Power Of The Curse Mark~
Chapter 44 ~It Ends Here~
Chapter 45 ~Old Man's Funeral~
Chapter 46 ~Seeing Them Again~
Chapter 47 ~Emotions And Feelings Again~
Chapter 48 ~Chats And Talks~
Chapter 49 ~Boredom Is Real~
Chapter 50 ~Team Up With The Freaks?~
Chapter 51 ~A/N: Short Continuation~
Chapter 52 ~Building Up Walls Again~
Chapter 53 ~The Truth And Emotions~
Epilogue

Chapter 25 ~Just In Time~

3.2K 134 31
By euphoreinne

Her POV

My eye twitched as I stared at the two bastards who did nothing but talk-slash-chat-slash-blabber-slash-aaaaargh!! I'm getting bored! Kabuto guy said something about Sasuke announcing that he'll fight him, and not just do what I did, which was jumping, and attacking him with his guard down. This is seriously boring as hell.

"So here's what I'll do. I'll show you the path you should follow.... But let's go. It's best we get outta' here. The smell of that cooking fire is going to draw every wild beast in the forest, and not only animals, but the competition, too." Acting all cool again! Useless speech, and long-talkie-talkie, and round nerdy glasses won't make you cool at all!!

"Freaks, can't you wait? I still need to fix myself." I said while braiding my hair. Sasuke rolled his eyes, and opened my back pack, took out my cloak, wore the hood on my head, and handed me my mask, which he took from my bag as well.

"Why didn't you do it awhile ago? Ugh. Just wear those, and save the braid for later."

"I don't want my hair to get in the way of fighting."

"Then cut it short."

"Never in a million years."

"Just hurry up."

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"Do you think there are still other candidates out here?" Sasuke asked. We are currently jumping from tree to tree, and it's seriously tiring as hell.

"Oh yeah. Just think about it. What do you think is the most efficient way of finding the scrolls in an area as large as this?"

"To go searching through the forest for them?"

"Uh no....?"

"No. You wait for them to come to you. The tower at the center is the goal, right? So, on the last day of the exam, the area will be crawling with teams converging in the tower with their scrolls."

"Oh yeah, I get it! Like an ambush! So we just head for the tower, find a hiding place, and when a team comes along with the earth scroll, we jump on, and *words that I couldn't understand*"

"Man. You all are so boring. I can't take this anymore. Go and plan things yourselves. I'm outta' here." I said, and concentrated.

"What?!" That would be Sasuke. Before he could even do anything though, I already teleported to the place near the tower. It wasn't that difficult because it was just me, unlike when I teleported with Sasuke, but, of course, it still needs a lot of focus and concentration. Anyway, I sat down behind a random tree, and pulled my hood down, removed it from my head, took my ribbon from my now-open back pack, and braided my white hair. When I was done, I wore my hood again, and stood up. I should get an earth scroll. Hey. It's getting dark. Nahh. I better rest for awhile, and just wait for my team to show up. I teleported ahead of them, so it wouldn't be a problem. They'll head this way. I just can't take their blabbering, that's why.

-MINUTES LATER-

"Well, it's about time! Bring it on!!"

"Woah!!" I exclaimed as I fell on the branch I was lying on awhile ago. What a great way to wake me up from my peaceful slumber.

"Ow! What the fvck?!" I yelled as a kunai knife hit my upper right arm. Roughly pulling this out, I sat up, leaned on the tree, and held my bleeding wound. My fall was a bit bad, and then, it was followed by a freaking stab. Damn. Could this day get any worse?

"That sounds like...."

"Oh shoot!" Naruto said, and they all ran towards me. There's a bush in front of me right now, and they jumped over it to see me.

"What the? Watch where you're throwing weapons, Naruto!" Sakura yelled, and hit the said boy on the head. Sasuke removed my mask, and I just glared at him.

"Are you alright? We better patch that up. Why did you even disappear like that? I thought we'd lose you again."

"I can't stand your freaking non-stop chatting, that's why. And I'm fine." I said while standing up. They did the same, they were crouching down awhile ago, and stood up as well. I took out my scissors, and pointed a giant centipede using it.

"Hey, look. Dinner." I said, and Naruto just threw a kunai knife at it, obviously freaked out.

"Huh! False alarm, it was just a centipede."

Sakura's much more creeped out. Just look at her face.

"Just a centipede....? That creepy thing's as big as a bus." I rolled my eyes, and just held my wound tightly. Damn. It's hurting me a bit. This is bad. It's starting to get painful.

"Hey, Naruto." Kabuto guy called out.

"Hm?"

"Do us a favor, and try to keep it down."

"Hm?"

"You see—"

"Aaaaargh!! Here it goes again!" I yelled in frustration, cutting his big mouth off, and just sat down on the ground afterwards. Sasuke kneeled down beside me, and took out a roll of bandages from his weapon pouch.

"Remove your cloak. I'll bandage your wound." He said as he removed my mask.

"I told you.... I'm fine."

Sasuke pulled it open, and literally tried to remove it from me. He's currently in front of me right now while holding my cloa—This is so freaking weird.

"What do you think you're doing? Did I tell you to undress me?"

"Don't be stupid. I'm just removing your cloak."

"Whatever." I said, and he placed my cloak, which he successfully removed, on the ground next to him. Sasuke lifted the right sleeve of my black shirt, and wiped the blood using a cloth, cleaning it, then, he started to wrap the bandages around it. I just stared at him until he finished doing so. I'm not going to thank him because I didn't even tell him to patch my wound!

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

Kabuto guy turned invisible or maybe just camouflage....? Anyway, he's standing on the branch of a tree, and as for Sakura, she's walking through the tall grasses. On the other hand, Sasuke's swimming underwater with a tube made out of wood in mouth, the other end of it popping out of the water. Naruto.... Well, he's struggling to get out of a some kind of tangled vines. How did he even get himself in there? Such an idiot.

Asking what I'm doing?

Let's say that I'm just walking. Yeah. Walking with my hands behind my head. I don't get it at all. What's the point of hiding anyway? I mean, we're like..... Five! We can defeat anyone who pops out! Ugh.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"A trap, huh...."

"Yeah. And it only gets worse from here on in." Kabuto guy said, and I remained staring at the centipede. AFTER ALL THAT DAMN WALKING I DID, WE JUST RETURNED BACK HERE?!

"Woah!" I looked at Naruto, and saw him tripping himself. Oh wait.... There's a string. Kunai knives went dashing towards Naruto, and I just blocked it all using my scissors. As for Kabuto, he shielded Naruto, in case of a kunai knife to get through my block. This is better. I like it when I'm getting attacked fully-awake, and not when I just woke up, and still half-asleep. My senses are still asleep after I wake up from a nap.... Like what happened awhile ago.

"That was close. I told you.... It only gets worse from here on in."

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"For crying out loud....!!" Sakura complained, and panted like a dog. She now got her hands and knees on the ground.

"Sakura!" Naruto called out, and the said girl just panted more.

"How far have we walked? That tower's not getting any closer!"

"Now that you mention it, I was thinking that, too! It's weird!"

"If it seemed, we've been spotted. Somebody is playing games with us. Look. Ring a bell?" Kabuto guy said, and pointed a finger at the direction behind Naruto and Sakura.

"Oh man! No way! It can't be! Hey! What's the big idea?" Naruto asked in frustration, and I just growled, glaring at the freaking centipede.

"What's going on?" Sakura asked.

"Genjutsu." That was Sasuke.

"That's what it looks like, and we fell for it completely. We were so concerned by not being seen by anyone, we didn't see we were walking around in circles. It's their game. They're probably trying to wear us down, and then strike when we're frustrated, and physically exhausted."

"FVCK THIS!! WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE FREAKING COWARDS?!!? I'M GONNA' FREAKING SHRED THEM TO DAMN HELL PIECES, AND FREAKING REMOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DROP OF FREAKING BLOOD IN THEIR FREAKING BODIES!! YOU HEAR THAT!!??!? FREAKING COWARDS?!?!! WHY DON'T YOU FREAKING SHOW YOUR FREAKING FACES, SO THAT I CAN FREAKING SHOVE MY FREAKING DAMN SCISSORS DOWN YOUR FREAKING THROATS, AND FREAKING PULL YOUR FREAKING DAMN EYEBALLS OUT HUH?!! DON'T BE SUCH FVCKING COWARDS!!! STAYING HIDDEN, AND TRICKING US LIKE THIS?!!? SUCH A STUUUUPID WAY OF FIGHTING!! WHY DON'T YOU FREAKING FIGHT US STRAIGHT ON, JERKS?!?! YOU BASTARDS!! STUPID ASSHOLES WHO ARE FREAKING DAMN SCARED OUT OF THEIR DAMN WITS!! ARE YOU FREAKED OUT BECAUSE WE FREAKING OUTNUMBERED YOU HUH?!?!! SUCH A PITY!! BETTER COME THE HELL OUT NOW BEFORE I FREAKING FIND YOU MYSELF!! HURRY THE FVCK UP!!! I FREAKING WANT TO PLAY A DAMN GAME WITH STUPID FREAKS LIKE YOU!!!!"

"Calm down—"

"FINALLY!! GET YOUR DAMN ROTTEN BUTTS DOWN HERE, AND FREAKING FIGHT US, UGLY BASTARDS!!!" I yelled as people who look exactly the same appeared from everywhere.

Clones? What the fvck! They all look like the same, and hey! They're like freaking zombies!

"FREAKING BASTARDS USING FREAKING DAMN CLONES!! HOW OLD!!!! HOW DULL!!! WHY DON'T YOU FREAKING JERKS SHOW YOUR REAL UGLY SELVES, AND FREAKING FIGHT US?!!?! DARN IT!!!! STUPID COWARDS!!!!"

"Well, Naruto, you want a fight."

I completely removed my seal with a few handsigns, and a single thought and concentration, and let the power flow through me. My eyes scanned the area as black markings slowly crawled around my body. Where are those real bastards?

Gasps rang in my ears, but I ignored it. Soon, the fight started.

Naruto landed a punch on one of them, and made a hole in his side, but it turned into mud thingy, and healed itself. I see.... If that's the case, this'll be endless. I just need to find the real jerk. But...... Let me exercise my body first. The one that Naruto punched was about to stab him with a some kind of twin kunai knife or something. It has two blades, and that's cool! Anyway, Sasuke threw shurikens, and cut the mud-like arm of the mud man. The mud man threw the same weapon at Sasuke, and I immediately blocked it with my scissors, causing it to fly upwards. I caught it, and grinned at my new weapon.

"Surrender your scroll.... Surrender your scroll....." The mud men said like zombies saying Brainz!

"So what are we dealing with? Some kind of genjutsu?" Naruto asked, and I just removed my mask, grinning like an idiot.

"You just have to play with them! Hahahhahaha!" That's when I started to attack.

"Hey! Save it! You'll just be fighting illusions!" I heard Sasuke yell, but I ignored him.

Kabuto said something about the real enemies hiding somewhere near in the woods, and that made my blood boil. Breathe in and out. Think of the techniques that your Dad thought you. Think of them one by one.....

I made a normal clone, and that clone defended us from the continuous attacks from the mud men. As for me, I sat down on the ground, and did a single handsign. Focus. Remove this illusion with your own chakra and your new powers. You can do it....... K—

-Flashback-

"Aww! Dad! Me, too! I want to learn it, too! It's unfair if only Brother knows it!"

"Hahaha! Alright alright! Tomorrow morning, we'll start, okay? Just rest for tonight, and I promise you that I'll teach you that technique tomorrow."

"Yay! Thank you, Dad!!"

-Flashback Ends-

"What is she doing?"

Ignore them. Focus.

-MINUTES LATER-

"Time to make my move. Thanks for the time, guys." I said, and stood up. The others are worn out. Obviously. Anyway, I did a few handsigns, and glared at the mud men.

"Release!"

The mud men turned into dust, and the three jerks went out of their hiding place. Wait.... I already killed that man!

"That was a nice technique of yours, but it's still too late. Your friends are already exhausted. They can't fight anymore, which leaves you." The bastard standing in the right said, and the one in the middle glared at me.

"You're the one who almost killed me." He said, and I raised my eyebrow.

"Almost? I know for sure that I already killed you."

"Didn't you notice that the one you stabbed turned into mud moments later after you killed him?"

"I have no time to notice stupid things like that."

"Oh well. Now, I can finally pay you back with interest. Hahahaha!!" He said while taking out a kunai knife. Such a jerk. I heard the voices of my team, and immediately looked at the three. I smirked when the others are behind them, and the fake team behind me poofed back into Naruto's clones. Nice plan.

"Ha! I should punish you three for being such jerks-slash-bastards! I should punish you three for tricking us, especially me!" I yelled, and tackled the one in the middle.

"This isn't over yet!" He yelled, and pushed me off. They did a single handsign, and made lots of clones. Ha! I got this!

"Release!" I yelled, and grinned as the clones disappeared.

"The real jerks are in here!!" I exclaimed, and punched the ground with all of my strength. The clones disappeared, and the three were in front of me once again. I knew it. They were hiding beneath us all this time. When my fist collided with the hard ground, it still cracked, and got a bit destroyed. My knuckles are bleeding, but I don't give a damn. I'm exhausted, but I don't give a damn. I'll end this!

"Hiding again?! I won't let you!!" I yelled, and punched the one near me. He flew back, bringing his jerky teammates with him, and I immediately took out my scissors, jumping on the one I thought I've killed before, and stabbed him on the chest.

"This time.... This time....... THIS TIME I'LL KILL YOU FOR SURE!!!"

Sasuke's POV

"Don't look, guys...... Kabuto, Sakura, turn around." I said as I tightly closed my eyes.

"What the? She's...."

"No one can stop her from doing that. Let her be. Let's just wait for her to finish." I said, and sat down on the ground, breathing heavily.

-MINUTES LATER-

Her POV

I killed the three of them, and played with their..... Insides...... A bit. They were unconscious, that's why it was easy for me to do so. Satisfied, I stood up, and searched their pouches for their scroll, and when I found it, I took it, and grinned. Earth scroll. Just what we need.

(A/N: I changed some things, okay? ^___^)

I walked towards the others, and they just gave me a weird look. I raised my eyebrow as I wiped my bloody scissors on my cloak.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your face...." Sasuke said.

"What about it?"

He stood up, and wiped my face with a cloth.

"It's full of blood." I just rolled my eyes, and we all headed for the tower afterwards.

-MINUTES LATER-

Kabuto guy met with his team, and we separated ways. I can smell something fishy though. Nahh. Nevermind. Maybe it's just.... Me.

"I'm tired." I said, and just as Naruto opened the door, I fell face-first on the ground, and drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 17
Sakura was on the very same bench Sasuke has left her. Crying with such sorrowful tears that it quickly saddened her surroundings. She was crying for...
194K 6.1K 30
Naruto Fanfiction. Sasuke Love Story. She is a beautiful girl with hair as white as snow, but also has an unknown illness which makes her cough up b...
3.5K 88 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...
244K 8.4K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...