Starlight// Sundrop/Moondrop...

By Addi_lin

"Well hello there starlight~" This is a one shot book about our favorite daycare attendant. I will be takin... More

Requests Are Closed!
-Googly Eyes-
-Lost-
-Memories-
-Nightmare-
-Comfort-
-Assistant-
-Why would I be Mad?-
-Game(1)-
-Play (1)-
-Pain-
-Hallucination(1)-
-Welcome to Wonderland-
-Stressful Situation-
-Mornings-
-Meow~-
-Mission-
-Ice Skating-
-Robbery-
3.1k Thanks!!
-Was It The Boogeyman-
-Is this even right?-
-Trip-
-Devils-
-Rainy Days-
-Eyes-
-Perfect Little Doll-
-Visionless-
-Wizarding World(1)-
-An Assassin's Job-
-Visiting A Grandpa Named Willy-

-Game (2)-

1.2K 50 19
By Addi_lin

Laughing, you and Sundrop lay on the floor having the best time. Sighing you stopped looking at the bright celling above you with a smile on your face but soon turned into a frown. 'I wish this could last forever... but I have to go back' you thought picking yourself up on the ground catching Sundrop's attention. "Sunshine? Where are you going?" he asks but you didn't answer him and kept going.

When you were at your destination Sundrop began to become nervous and fidgety "S-sunshine, this area is off limits..." Sundrop he says off sweating bullets while looking at you helplessly. "Don't you want another puppet show?! I have glitter glue... googly eyes?" he says quite unsure while playing with his fingers. You looked at the table in front of you hesitating for a moment before doing what you have to do. Then, suddenly the lights went out.

"No! No! Sunshine! Why did you do that?! Lights on! Lights on! I warned you! I warned you!" he says screeching causing you to jump slightly while gulping thickly getting ready to what's about to happen. Sundrop shouts and yells in pain causing him to fall back. With a loud thud followed by an eerie silence. Your eyes widened and your body shook slightly when you saw fingers on the counter followed by a deep chuckle.

"Naughty girl~ It's past your bed time. You must be punished! Nighty night~" Moondrop says laughing before disappearing.

Gasping you immediately ran from your position and started entering the playpen to find the generators. You remembered that Moondrop won't follow you until you activated the third generator so you're going to be fine.

After you finally found the third generator, pulling the handle you crawled to find the other two. When you heard something, you immediately looked behind you without stopping to reveal Moondrop on your tail, bloodshot eyes looking at your own. 'Oh shi- 'you thought panicking and began to speed up your face. This caused a chuckle erupt from Moondrop's throat still following you with a huge grin on his face. "Come now little starlet~ it's time to sleep" Moondrop laughed speeding up.

Your eyes widened as your panic rose from your stomach. To your relief there was a hole where you can exit the playpen. Taking the chance, you jumped out landing softly on the ground before running around the play area not looking back. Stopping for a moment to catch your breath, you wiped the sweat on your forehead panting. 'Damn I should've really attended PE classes' you thought clenching your teeth. But you snapped out of your thoughts when you saw Moondrop above, heading to your direction in a swimming like action. Landing on the ground he chuckled once again, ready to catch you. Taking a step back you accidentally knocked down cushion towers causing Moondrop to get irritated. "Clean up! Clean up!" he grumbled. Taking a run for it, you once again entered the playpen to find the other two generators while he was distracted.

A sigh escaped from your lips when you finally found the fourth generator and activated it. "One more to go" you thought. The pressure was on and you got to make it quick if you want to survive this. 'So, this is what Gregory feels like...' you thought following the wires. Turning left you saw Moondrop already heading your way. 'Nope not today!' you screamed mentally, quickly turning the other direction. This continued on for a few minutes of you crawling away from Moondrop.

Gasping, your eyes widened when you realized you were lost and no other way to go. Looking back, you saw Moondrop with a huge grin on his face. Soon enough, he was finally cornering you. Clutching your jacket, you looked at Moondrop in fear as he arose ready to tackle you. 'At least I'm going to die at the hands of my comfort character' you thought as tears well up your eyes. 'But I hope he makes it quick...' you thought closing your eyes getting ready for the pain that was about to hit you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was only silence, it made you confused at first but once you slowly fluttered one of your eyes open, you saw Moondrop sitting in front of you. Legs and arms crossed, eyes trailing and examining your figure. Raising your eyebrows, you let your guard down a little bit facing him. "I'm confused... aren't you supposed to kill me or something?" you ask flinching when his eyes came in contact with yours. Amused, letting a deep chuckle he sighed "How amusing~ you really thought that I was going to kill you? ~" Moondrop cooed with half lidded eyes. "Uh... yes?" you say quite unsure causing a chuckle erupt from him once more. "You sure are an interesting one... Y/n~" he says causing your eyes to widen. "H-how" you ask but got off "Do you really think that we can't see you in the other screen? And we've seen what you were doing for these last few months~" he grins evilly making your ears reddened slightly.

"That means..." you trailed while he just nodded. Covering your face in embarrassment you refused to look at him right now. Groaning in frustration you looked at Moondrop with furrowed eyebrows. "Let's just pretend that didn't happen and you saw nothing!" you said before crawling past him. "Aww come on you're no fun~" he pouts but you only ignore him and continue finding the last generator. When you finally found the last generator, you stopped for a moment before facing the Animatronic behind you. "So, you're not an enemy or danger right now, right?" you ask. He nodded while you were quite hesitant if you should really trust him. "Are you sure?" you ask. "Yes" he replies.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Are you su- "

"I already told you, yes" Moondrop says rolling his eyes. Shrugging "Not my fault that I have trust issues but sure" you say before exiting the playpen. "So, you aren't going to turn the lights on?" Moondrop asks while you nodded, placing your hands beside your hips. "Yep, I decided that you'll protect me while I finish this and until I get out of here" you said in a matter of fact tone. Crossing his arms Moondrop looks at you as if you're crazy with raised eyebrows. "Seriously, look at me. I look like a bad guy who can kill you at any moment and you expect me to protect you" he says. But you only sigh "If you'll kill me, you should have done so in the playpen earlier. Also, you may look scary but I know you're a little softie inside" you say patting his cheek before walking away. Moondrop stood frozen in place still in disbelief with your response. Touching the spot where you patted him but soon snapped out of it. Faking a cough and shaking his head he soon followed after.

'Well, this sure is getting interesting' he thought with an amused smirk on his lips.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few hours have passed and surprisingly you were still alive and breathing. Taking a deep breath, you leaned your head against the wall. "Tired already? ~" Moondrop asks teasingly. "Shut up, it's been hours since I'm fighting for my life here. This sure is giving me trauma and nightmares after this" you trail off massaging your forehead. Rolling his eyes, he grabbed your wrist while you whined in protest too tired and worn out. "Stop being a baby we're almost done" Moondrop says practically dragging you. "I'm still surprised you still haven't killed me yet. Aren't you supposed to be aggressive or in Vanny's control?" you ask. "Don't know, want me to kill you right now?" he asks making you panic shaking your head. "That's what I thought" he says with a smirk.

.

.

.

.

Another few hours have passed and finally you were can get out of here. The ending you have chosen is where Freddy and you successfully escaped from the Pizzaplex with Vanessa. Enjoying the view in front of you, you looked back to see Moondrop his eyes glowing in the dark. "Thank you Moony..." you said while he just nodded in response. Suddenly your attention was diverted into something else. A black hole appeared behind you sucking you in. Before you can enter the hole, Moondrop got the hold of your wrist stopping you from getting sucked in. Your eyes widen at this turning to look back at the hole before a frown painted your lips realizing something. "Moony... I think this is my way home..." you mumbled looking at him with sad eyes. Moondrop's eyes widened for a moment before pulling you in a tight embrace. "May we meet again..." he mumbles before letting you go. With this you immediately get sucked in. Looking blankly at the smoke surrounding you feeling as if you're falling in an endless void of darkness. Closing your eyes, you sigh as the cold wind hit your back while you continue to fall into the void. For some reason this was quite relaxing for your opinion until you felt a sharp pain in your back.

Gasping, your eyes shot open out of shock. But to your surprise you were back to your room. Sitting comfortably on the bed you realized it was only a dream. Chuckling at your own silliness you sigh "God damn... It felt so real though..." you whisper. "It's because it is" a voice said followed by a chuckle. Freezing you slowly look above you to see red bloodshot glowing eyes staring at your soul. Suddenly the figure throwed itself on top of you causing you to land harshly on the mattress of your bed. "Moon..." you mumble in disbelief. "Aww~ miss me already? How cute- "but got cut off when you suddenly tackled him into a hug. Moondrop's eyes widen at this staying silent before eventually melting at your touch. "How are you here..." you ask examining his face. "Didn't I say we'll meet again~" Moondrop says teasingly. Sighing you smile softly.

"You're unpredictable sometimes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 393 16
Sun is a lonesome daycare attendant is then greeted by a new attendant at the daycare that he has never seen WARNING ⚠️- THIS MAY CONTAIN SMUT, FLUFF...
3.3K 56 10
A series of oneshots involving the Daycare Attendants from FNAF. Sun and Moon are occasionally referred to as Sundrop and Moondrop. Sun is referred t...
391K 13.1K 34
! Friendship only ! #1 In fivenightsatfreddys and fnaf?!? Thank u sm!!! All the children run around the brightly lit daycare, but you sit alone. Your...
35K 1.1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...