Jareth [The Labyrinth]

By bonbonsandbooks

Her life went down hill after school was over with. She let her parents down. Though it wasn't her fault. Her... More

Jareth [The Labyrinth]
Author Note:
Chapter 1 ❂︎︎ Dreams!
Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!
Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!
Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!
Chapter 5 ❂︎︎ Within You
Chapter 6 ❂︎︎ Peaches & Cream
Author Note:
Chapter 7 ❂︎︎ Choices!
Chapter 9 ❂︎︎ Plots
Chapter 10 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Rescue
Chapter 11 ❂︎︎ Betrayed
Chapter 12 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Jail Time!
Chapter 13 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Goblin Queen?
Chapter 14 ❂︎︎ Saving Sarah!
Chapter 15 ❂︎︎ Thoughts Of Love!
Chapter 16 ❂︎︎ Magic!
Chapter 17 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Magic Dance!
Chapter 18 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Chilly Down
Chapter 19 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Gobblin Battle
Chapter 20 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Dream Dropper!
Chapter 21 ❂︎︎ Visions
Chapter 22 ❂︎︎ Finding Answers
Chapter 23 ❂︎︎ April Showers?!
Chapter 24 ❂︎︎ Witch World
Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen
Chapter 26 ❂︎︎ Love Lives On
Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be
Chapter 28 ❂︎︎ Stronger Than Words...
Chapter 29 ❂︎︎ Needing Answers
Chapter 30 ❂︎︎ Wedding Day
It's Only Forever!

Chapter 8 ❂︎︎ Confused Hearts!

164 10 3
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 8, Confused Hearts
Sarah's POV

Sarah was in misery. After one dance with Jareth her mom forced her to go off with the other king. She felt helpless as Jareth stood there looking upset. Her heart sinks.

She felt so far away from him. Did her mom does not understand all Jareth had done for her. She knew in her heart if she was in trouble that he would not go looking for her!

That was it! If Sarah could prove to her mother that Jareth was worthy of her love then her mother would let her marry him.

Then once they married then Sarah could win Jareth's heart. He had to at least care about her. A little. To do all he had done for her. He took drugs right out of her veins.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah, are you listing to me?" King Torto asks her as they dance.

"Sorry I have a headache. I need to go lay down. To much fun in one night" she lies.

"I hope you feel better" he worries.

He did not offer any healing spells on her not like Jareth would have.

"I need some rest. Tell my mother for me please" she says to him.

"I shall do my future princess" he tells her. He kisses the top of her hand before letting her go. She heads to her bedroom to sulk. Now how to go about this plan? Maybe Hoggle would help her.

No, he might tell Jareth the truth. Hoggle would not be one to trust with this. Sarah lay on her bed. Muddling over deep in thought.

If only they could just be together because they wanted to be with each other. But things were not that easy. Not here in this world. Sarah did feel a real headache coming on now. She lay on her bed. Something forms in front of her. The window was open.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"You have a headache?" he asks her.

"Jareth?" she stammers.

"I am always watching over you. I promised your father I would always look out for you back when I was a young boy" he admits to her.

"I do have a headache. This is all much to take in. I have had little time for myself" she sighs.

"Lay back princess" he orders.

"Just.... Sarah" she softly answers.

"Sarah lay back on your pillow" he orders to her.

She nods. She lays back.

"Lay on your pillow. And close your eyes" he says to her.

She closes her eyes.

She feels his fingers rubbing the temples of her forehead. Gently. His touch made her weak. Then the pain flees from her body. He was healing her. She could sense it. Then once her eyes open he was looking into her eyes. 

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Better?" he asks her.

"It is gone. You are magic" she sighs with happiness.

He laughs. He looks pleased. "I bet King Tart did not offer to help" he says to her.

"No he was to focused on himself" admits Sarah. "mom is set on me marrying him"

"But you were promised to me. I did everything! I found you" he snaps feeling angered.

"I told mother it was unfair" she tells him. "I don't care for the other king" she admits.

"Sarah this will all work out. We can be together as promised" he tells her.

"But I want to marry for love. Not power or money" she states. "I am so confused right now"

"Sarah I will always be here for you" he promises her.

He takes her hand into his holding it.

"Try not to worry. I never will let you down" he says to her.

"Jareth, this is all so much for me to take in to" she admits. "I don't miss my home. This is just much and everyone expects so much from me" she tells him.

"I understand Sarah" he sweetly says. "Calm down"

She takes a deep breath then sits back up. 

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"I see you in a new light now that I understand you better Jareth" she softly tells him.

"You do Sarah?" he asks. She nods.

"Before I thought you were mean cruel. But now I understand why you had done all you had" she explains. "I get the bigger picture of things"

"Good good" he tells her. "if your mother would only stop seeing me as the villain who took to long to find you"

"She will" answers Sarah. "I will get her to" he gently touches' her cheek with his hand. Looking into her eyes as though he wanted to kiss her.

His eyes fall on her lips.

She wanted that kiss as much as he did.

She leans closer to his side. He smiles then she closes her eyes. Closer to one another they lean in. Then their lips find their way to each other. The kiss was more powerful then the last one. 

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah there is little time I have much more to tell you dear girl" he sweetly tells her once they break the kiss off. Then he begins another one. "so much I need to say...."

"Shhhh..." she says as she kisses him back.

"So, you have a headache? Get out of her room! I shall add bars on these windows as well" her mom bursts into her room.

She was angered.

"Mom, I told you I wanted to marry Jareth. I do not mind" she exclaims. They break apart.

"She was promised to me! I won't give her up" he announces.

"See he sees you as his property. He thinks he owns you" her mother says to her.

"Just stop" exclaims Sarah. "I was not feeling well. He made me feel better. He healed me"

"I can do that to anyone here can" scoffs her mom.

"But he knew I was not feeling well you all did not care about me" scoffs Sarah. She was angered.

"I do not want a fight. I shall go for now Sarah" Jareth tells her.

"No Jareth do not leave me" she begs.

"I have to for now" he says to her.

"Jareth you promised me" she begs. 

He forms in an owl then flies away.
Tears come as he flies off.

He was leaving her there.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Coward, can never fight his own battles" her mom laughs.

"Mom, you had no right. I wanted him here" Sarah argues.

"You do not need him. You need a better king" she tells her.

"Mom, you don't care what I want. You only want what you want. You are not listing to me. I bet dad would get you to listen if he were here. I don't get along with you at all. This is all new you all expect me to wed. I only know Jareth. I am not marrying someone I do not know or do not love" Sarah exclaims.

"You can't possibly be in love with that demon" exclaims her mom.

"He is not a demon. He cares for me" she tells her mom.

"He only loves himself" her mom says.

"Leave me alone" begs Sarah.

"This is far from over with" her mom says as she leaves the room.

Sarah was going to prove to her mother once and for all that Jareth did care for her. But even Sarah was not sure of it. This was going to prove he did though. Once and for all. She would find out if he returned her love.

She was desperate to get his heart.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)