Jareth [The Labyrinth]

By bonbonsandbooks

Her life went down hill after school was over with. She let her parents down. Though it wasn't her fault. Her... More

Jareth [The Labyrinth]
Author Note:
Chapter 1 ❂︎︎ Dreams!
Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!
Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!
Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!
Chapter 5 ❂︎︎ Within You
Chapter 6 ❂︎︎ Peaches & Cream
Author Note:
Chapter 8 ❂︎︎ Confused Hearts!
Chapter 9 ❂︎︎ Plots
Chapter 10 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Rescue
Chapter 11 ❂︎︎ Betrayed
Chapter 12 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Jail Time!
Chapter 13 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Goblin Queen?
Chapter 14 ❂︎︎ Saving Sarah!
Chapter 15 ❂︎︎ Thoughts Of Love!
Chapter 16 ❂︎︎ Magic!
Chapter 17 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Magic Dance!
Chapter 18 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Chilly Down
Chapter 19 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Gobblin Battle
Chapter 20 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Dream Dropper!
Chapter 21 ❂︎︎ Visions
Chapter 22 ❂︎︎ Finding Answers
Chapter 23 ❂︎︎ April Showers?!
Chapter 24 ❂︎︎ Witch World
Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen
Chapter 26 ❂︎︎ Love Lives On
Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be
Chapter 28 ❂︎︎ Stronger Than Words...
Chapter 29 ❂︎︎ Needing Answers
It's Only Forever!

Chapter 7 ❂︎︎ Choices!

133 9 2
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 7, Choices!
Sarah's POV

Sarah tried and tried to get through to him. Jareth still refused her help. She brought him the coins back. In hopes that he would allow her to help. She was so worried for him.

Then he went and planted a kiss on her lips like that. Her lips still tingled from his kiss. He was the first man...well goblin to ever kiss her. It was a wonderful kiss. An unexpected one.

Now she was going to have to meet this other so called king. She did not want to bother with him.

Maybe she could convince her mother to make her marry Jareth then in time she could win his heart over. As well as help save his kingdom to. She knew Jareth she did not know this other stranger who her mother wanted her to marry.

It made her uneasy. This place was so old fashioned. In her world they did not have to marry unless it was for love. But she understood why they had to marry off. Due to the fact that it meant to make more money and to help others in the land. Maybe once she met King Torto then she would feel better about having to marry someone else?

She highly doubted that. Could Jareth save her?

Hoggle joins her side.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"I brought you a snack from the Queen" he says as he sets out a bowl of peaches.

Peaches....

Just as the last time.

"Have you been to see Jareth?" she asks him.

Hoggle looks nervous. "No why do you ask me that?" he stammers.

"Peaches like the last time? Is Jareth trying to stop me from going to the ball?" she asks him.

"I won't be thrown into the swamp" exclaims Hoggle as he waddles away from there.

Sarah sighs. What if she could leave the ball and talk to Jareth alone by eating his peach? What harm was that? She picks up the peach and stares at it. What was it he wanted to tell her this time as he danced with her the last time.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Don't you dare touch that thing!" orders her mom.

She puts the peach down. Her mom tosses them out.

"Damn Jareth!" mutters her mother. "trying to stop this meeting"

"Mom it isn't fair. I am promised to Jareth" she adds.

"Stop, saying such things" warns her mother.

She rolls her eyes at Sarah.

"Can I tell you something mom? Please don't tell anyone" says Sarah.

"Yes of course daughter" says her mother.

"I love him" Sarah admits softly.

"You love whom?" laughs her mother.

"Jareth. He saved me many times mom" says Sarah. "I saw him like you have not. I care for him. I want him to be mine. You can help me. Make him love me" she whispers. "you do spells right?"

"Spells do not work on love dear" laughs her mother. "and Jareth has never loved anything at all but himself" warns her mother. "you even could not make him love you"

Sarah winces in pain at that. "Mom there has to be something I can do. Please make me marry him" she begs.

"Sarah no, you will not grovel. Meet this other king first" orders her mom.

"Fine" sighs Sarah. "If I do not like him then I wish to marry Jareth. I want to make him mine" orders Sarah. "I will make him love me"

"Wicked girl. You do get that from your mother" laughs her mom. "I should like to see you try to bring that goblin king to his knees"

"Then let me marry him" orders Sarah.

"Not just yet" warns her mother.

Soon it was time for the ball. Everyone was there. Everyone but Jareth. Sarah's heart sank. Was he not coming for her like he said? He promised her he would always be there for her. No matter what. Her eyes scan for Jareth.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah here is whom I wanted you to meet. King Torto" announces her mom.

There before her was a very handsome man her age. He had darker hair then Jareth. He was smaller. He had a large gold crown on. Same goblin figure like Jareth in some ways. He had lovely blue eyes. But he was not Jareth.

"Hello welcome home Princess" says the king. He kisses the top of her hand.

"Thank you" says Sarah.

"Get to know one another" orders her mom. Then she wanders away.

"The queen always gets what she wants" laughs the king.

"I guess" sighs Sarah. She still looks around the room.

"Expecting someone?" asks the king.

"I was" sighs Sarah. She looks sad.

"Care to dance with me?" he offers.

She takes his arm. Then they dance. He was a good dancer. She smiles at last as he does.

"I looked for you all over the world" he informs her. "I looked for many years"

"Yet Jareth was always able to find me" she marvels.

"Yes, for money" he grumbles.

"Was that what you wanted to?" she challenges him.

"Well yes and no. I am a king with no queen" he points out. "I need help ruling my kingdom."

"Oh"

"You could be by my side to help me run things" he says.

"And help save others?" she asks.

"If they need help" he agrees.

"Like Jareth" she adds.

"He is beyond help" he laughs.

She frowns.

"May I cut in? Sorry I am late princess" someone speaks up. Her eyes light up once she sees Jareth there before her.

"Jareth" she says.

She goes to him.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

They hold hands. "I have never let you down and I never will Sarah" he tells her.

"Why would you not accept my help then? I tried to help you" she reminds him.

"Sarah not here" he warns her.

They dance to the music. Their eyes meet. Her heart soars. She was thrilled he came for her. She knew he did not like the others. She wished he could whisk her away to his castle.

"Mother says your no good for me. Is that so?" she asks him softly.

"Don't believe everything you hear Sarah" he warns her.

"Why did you send me peaches again?" she laughs "think I would fall for that again?"

"Oh you got my gift. I was trying to save you from meeting that moron" he laughs.

"Jareth!"

"Sarah has your mother allowed the wedding to happen? You were promised to me" he reminds her.

"I asked about that. She thinks we are not fit for one another" she scoffs.

"But we are perfectly fit" he states.

"How so?"

"This is so"

His lips fall to hers once more as they dance. She clings to his embrace. Enjoying his tender lips cupping over hers. Making her breathless. She wanted her mother to marry them.

Make him hers so she could order that heart to become hers. That was the only way she could see him loving her in return. She had to have him for her very own. Her king was Jareth.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Jareth" she whispers as he left her lips tingle with desire once the kiss was over.

He touches her cheek.

"Who will make whom theirs?" he challenges. "I think Sarah this game is getting dangerous for you"

It was like they were the only two in the room dancing with each other.

She wanted him to take her away from it all. She wanted to be his.

But she was never going to be his.

Her mother's words played in her mind. She felt so confused.

"You own me a dance Sarah" orders King Torto. He gets her away from Jareth.

"You are welcome. You looked bored to tears with that one" laughs the king as he takes her away from Jareth.

Jareth looks on with anger and hurt. She could not look away.

Her mother had to make him marry her.

That was going to be her goal.

"This is a fun night. The night is young Sarah dear. Don't let your heart settle for less then the very best" says the king.

She had settled for the best. For Jareth. She wanted him. She had to make him hers. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
15.4K 752 22
Sarah believes her trials in the labyrinth were a dream, but the Goblin King knows the truth, and he has until the clock strikes thirteen to convince...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
643K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...