Fairy tail x OC insert

By Bryan6234

follow Arashi as he gets reincarnated into the world of Fairy Tail. I kind of suck at giving description. Hop... More

Heads up
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Swords
The people have spoken
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 part 1
Taking a Step back
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 51 Begin operation open the gates!
Chapter 52 the fight between ideas collides Fight with the demon general
Chapter 53: Countdown till zero.. Behold a traveler from the stars!
Chapter 54: Behold The Power Of a Dragon God! Till We Meet Again.
Finalized Harem
Chapter 55: Welcome to your training in hell Ari!!! Anya's secret Training!?"
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Special Chapter #1 part 1
Special Chapter #1 part 2

Chapter 8

3.1K 71 25
By Bryan6234

Third Person POV

"So you plan on fighting me yourself, Phantom Cobra of Fairy Tail?" Jose asked

Arashi didn't say anything.

"Well let's see how you do against this!!" He snapped his fingers and phantoms began to come out of the building.

"What are those things?" Loki asked

"Release the giant!!" Jose yelled

"But sir our upper half has been destroyed, if transform we will fall." One of his subordinates told him

"What?! What's functioning right now?"

"One arm has taken serious damage but it's still barely operational." Another subordinate told him.

"Cast the Abyss spell, put all power to that arm, I want those fairy rats dead!!"

"Yes sir!"

"Ari, you go on ahead, we'll handle those phantom soldiers, you go up there and kick his ass." Cana yelled out

"Right."

"Hold up!" Natsu yelled.

Arashi turned around and saw him, Happy, Gray and Elfman running up to him.

"We're coming with you." He said in total seriousness and Arashi nodded.

Once at the Phantom guild they began to hatch a plan.

"We're going to have to defeat the elemental four if we want to stand a chance against Jose." Arashi explained.

"Okay here's the plan, I'll go after Air, Natsu fire, Gray water and Elfaman Earth. Once you defeat your enemy, meet up at the North side of the building, I'm certain that's where Jose is," He explained

Everyone agreed and went their separate ways. After fending off the remaining members of Phantom he arrived at huge room that sort of looked like a cathedral.

"So you must be Arashi of the Fairy Tail guild." A voice spoke suprising Arashi.

He quickly scanned the place to see where the voice was coming from.

"Oh how sad how you'll die all alone..." A weeping man suddenly appeared.

Arashi quickly drew out his swords.

"But fret not, for soon everyone in your guild will soon join you." He continued weeping.

"I got no time for this, I need to go after your master." Arashi told the weeping man.

"Two sword style: 72 pound Phoenix!!"

But the weeping man casted a spell and Arashi's attack hit an invisible wall.

"What kind of magic is that?" He asked.

"Air space magic. I am Aria of the wind, the strongest of the elemental four. If you can not defeat me then you can not possible defeat Master Jose."

"We'll see about that" He smirked

"One sword style: Bird dance!!"

Arashi teleported into the air and launched his second attack.

"Two sword style: Hawk Wave!!"

Arashi landed on the ground again and noticed Aria had vanished.

Arashi began to look for his magical energy but it was impossible.

"I suppose I commend you for getting this far, but it's time I finished this." His voice could be hear all around.

It was too late, as soon as he finally sensed his magic, he was trapped in Aria's spell

"Air space magic: Drain"

Arashi began to yell in pain, he could feel his magic drain away, starting to make him weaker. But that wasn't going to stop him. He was going to take advantage of this.

"Tower...Climb!!" He mustered the strength he could to strike, successfully landing the attack.

The spell was cut short as Arai backed away in pain the two new cuts on his body. Arashi was trying to catch his breath and keep himself up. Once he reappeared his bandages covering his eyes were gone.

"It looks like you turned out to be a worth opponent, I think I should start taking this more seriously." He said as he began to open his eyes, fully releasing his magical energy.

The air around them was getting thin and Arashi was having a hard time breathing.

"Now die!! Suffer the same fate as your master!!" Aria yelled as he launched an air space attack directly at him.

Out of nowhere Erza stepped in to counter Aria magic, saving Arashi.

"Erza!!"

This surprised Aria.

"It would seem another worthy adversary has arrived Titania Erza.. This is going to be fun."

"Arashi I can handle this on my own, you just need to recover and-"

"Are you nuts, you're in no condition to fight. Don't push yourself to much."

But she just ignored him and began the assault. Erza ended up made quick of Aria. But of course, in the current conditioned she was in, she collapse from exhaustion. At that moment Natsu and Happy came in and both saw the condition Arashi and Erza were.

"Hey are two okay?" Natsu asked as she picked up Erza to see if she was conscious.

"I'm okay, bastard got me with the same spell used on Master but I managed to cancel it pretty quickly, I just need a minute to catch my breath and I'll be good to go." He assured him.

Arashi looked at Erza with pained eyes.

"Listen Natsu" said Arashi casing Natsu to look towards him concerned.

"If we want to beat Phantom, I'm gonna need to surpass your limits, right here right now. Show Erza you're capable of surpassing her. Do it for the guild, for Lucy. Show the strength of a true dragon."

Natsu gently Erza down took a few steps back to power up. I could his feel his magic going up and I could see his flames take form of a dragon.

"Atta boy." Arashi said to himself.

Natsu turned to look at Arashi, and gave each other a nod and Natsu went on his way. Once he was gone, Arashi went ahead and propped Erza against a wall and he sat down next to her.

"I thought you were going after Gajeel?" Erza asked.

"Ehh I'll let Natsu handle him, besides Jose a bigger threat." Arashi casually told her.

Erza then leaned on his shoulder, which surprised him.

"Erza?"

"Just...let me rest for a bit."

He smiled and brushed away a strand of hair on her face.

"Sure."

Footsteps can be heard coming towards them. Arashi had a sword at the ready if its an enemy, but turns out it was Gray, Elfman and surprisingly Mira.

"Mira, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to help, I'm tired of not being able to do anything."

"Well I appreciate it." He smiled at her

"whoa, you two managed to beat Aria?" Elfman asked surprised.

I nodded and then looked at Erza.

"I was in a real bind but luckily enough she came in with the save."

Just then everyone felt an eerie sensation in the air.

"What is this?"

"I sense death." Erza immediately got up.

We began to hear slowly clapping coming from the exit.

"Bravo, you kids are keen. I knew this was going to be fun, I never imagined it would be this entertaining." Jose can be heard talking as everyone could see his magic pouring out of him.

Arashi quickly got up and placed a hand on his sword in case of anything.

"What was that you told me Arashi? You'll be me a war I'll never forget. Well you were right..."

He released even more of his magic. It made everyone feel like death was suffocating them.

"I'll definetly won't forget as I tear you apart limb by limb!!!" He yelled

Arashi sensed what was Jose was about to do.

"Everyone get back!!" He yelled but it was too late.

A huge explosion ensued and everyone caught in it were sent flying.

"720 Caliber Phoenix!!"

Jose launched a similar attack result them to cancel each other out.

"You know it's remarkable..." Jose began

"What is?"

"...In all my years as a wizard, I've never seen a young wizard so powerful. You definitely have a lot of potential. Why don't you ditch the weakling and join me? I can give you the proper nourishment to become as powerful as I, maybe even more" Jose offered

Arashi cranked the dial up to x20,000, he teleported to the air.

"I'd rather die than work under you!!" He yelled

Jose smirked.

"That can be arranged." He said sinisterly

"Two sword style: Tower climb retu-!!

Arashi suddenly was attacked a pressured air bullet sending him flying up the celling.

"Arashi!!" Erza called out to him but Jose did the same thing to her.

Jose kept firing at her, barely able to dodge them.

"Leave her alone!!" Arashi yelled out as launched his attack.

Jose dodged his attack and appeared below him, grabbing his leg, spun him around and threw him to the ground. The hard impact cause Arashi to spit up blood.

Erza came in and swung her sword in frenzy but Jose easially dodged them all. Even managed to hold in a binding spell. His binding spell began to shock Erza crazy, letting out a painful scream.

Arashi desperately tried to get up and save Erza, her screams became even louder. He finally got up.

"Bird Dance!!"

His attack only cut Jose cheek as Arashi struggled to keep his balance. But this made Jose furious. He put him in a binding spell and experience as Erza.

"You know I'm definitely going to start with you, Phantom Cobra, and after I'm done with you fairy rats. Everyone will know that Phantom lord is the most powerful guild in all of Fiore!!!" Jose yelled as he picked one of Arashi's sword with his magic ready shove it into his chest.

Right as he about to get stabbed, something made Jose stop, this familiar magic Arashi was feeling made him smile.

"Well I'll be damned... Arrived just in time..."

"...Master"

Right off the bat, they both began releasing their magic power shaking the entire building.

"You've done well my boy" Master said Arashi.

"Thank you master."

"Now you kids get out of here, I'll handle things here."

We nodded and Arashi used his teleportation magic leaving only Master and Jose. Once out of harms way, all they could do is watch as the final battle was about to begin. Arashi suddenly felt dizzy and fell to one knee.

Everyone saw this and began to worry, but he assured them that he was just feeling exhausted from using too much magic in one day. Suddenly the saw a huge beam of light coming from Phantom's guild.

"What is that?" Arashi asked.

"It's Fairy Law, it's on 3 legendary spells in Fairy Tail." Erza explained as she helped him up.

Arashi couldn't help be amazed that there were such powerful spells in this world.

Arashi's POV

Man I was exhausted, but I'm glad that this war between Phantom and Fairy Tail was over. Everyone was gather around our guild figuring out how they should rebuild it. I also noticed Lucy still seemed down, probably still feeling a bit guilty.

"Hey Lucy." I greeted her

"Hey Ari."

"There's someone who wants to say hi."

She looked at me confused but I got out the way and showed her who it was. Levy, who was also carrying Rafe, Jet and Droy. As Levy set down Rafe, Lucy ran to them and hugged them. Rafe changed his size and made a full sprint at me, knocking me down. Everyone laughed at the sight between me and Rafe.

"It's good to see you too." I could feel tears in the corner of my eyes.

"Hey Ari."

I looked up and saw Lucy came back.

"Yeah Lucy?"

I didn't even see it coming, Lucy kissed me in front of everyone, and I'm not talking about a smooch on the cheek, I'm talking full on lips. I was speechless while she gave me a soft smile.

"Thank you... I'm glad you joined Fairy Tail."

A week Later

It's been about a week since the whole battle with our battle with Phantom. Of course our actions had consequences, just a little while after it was done we were brought into questioning by the Rune Knights. It's none stop of interrogations but I'm glad it was finally over.

I looked around and could see Natsu trying to carry a load of lumber on his own but failed and of course Gray had to criticize him and a fight was about to break out between them. But of course, Erza immediately put a stop to it.

"Get back to work. Now. There's a lot to do, so quit messing around." She ordered

"Aye."

I saw make her way towards me. I was having an early lunch so I guess she was going to tell me to get to work as well. Though I was afraid she was going to smack me down with piece of wood like she did those two.

"Arashi." She greeted.

"You know I've been wondering about something."

"And what's that?"

"We've know each other for a while now and I don't I've ever heard you call me by nickname like everyone else. Well obviously besides Master, but he's like our parent so that's an exception. Why not give it a try?"

I could see her blush creep on her face. But she flicked my forehead.

"Ow"

"You should get back to work."

Then Erza began to walk away.

"...A-Ari." I could hear her say.

I chuckled at her cute attempt.

"Aye."

I did notice that this was looking a bit bigger from how it used to be. So I decided to go check on Mira and see why's that.

"Hey Mira." I greeted.

"Oh hey Ari."

"Hey so I wondering about something, how it's looking a lot bigger than how it was before?"

"I figured why not expand the place, I even have the blue print right here for how it look after it's done."

She turned the piece of paper and showed me, I honestly had no clue at what I was looking but I decided not to say anything to avoid hurting her feelings.

"So which way is up?" Natsu asked trying to also figure out what were looking at.

"Man these are the worst plans ever, what idiot came up with these." Gray brutally asked.

I faceplanted at how blunt Gray always is and of course Gray's harsh words made Mira cry.

"Nice job idiot, you made her cry." I karate chopped his head causing a bump to appear.

I grabbed Mira's plan and tried to diffuse the situation.

"Don't listen to him Mira, your artistic style is just way to advance for these novices to appreciate." I began comforting her

"*sniff* you really think so"

"But of course my dear, only a true artist can appreciate this wonderful art style." I continued

What the hell am I saying. I'm totally talking out of my ass here, someone help!!!

Then I remembered something.

That's right I still have Lucy's gate keys. I'm saved!!!

"Hey has anyone seen Lucy, I forgot to give her, her gate keys pouch" I tried steering the conversation away.

"She's says she's still sore, so she's probably home right now." Happy answered

"We should go return it to her." Erza suggested

I nodded and went to her house, not sure why all of but whatever.

"It looks like she's not here" I stated as I looked around.

This is actually the first time I've been to her house, although I get the feeling that everyone else has been here before judging how comfortable everyone was getting.

"Hey Ari come check this ou-" I heard Happy talking to me before he suddenly got quiet.

"What is it Happy?" I walked over to him looking a cabinet and I felt an immediate nosebleed flowing out my nose.

I never knew Lucy was into this type of clothing. She seemed so innocent.

Everyone seemed to have the same reaction as Happy, we wondered when she would where something like this.

"Family event?" Natsu asked innocently

"I don't think so/ Hell No!!"

We looked around some more and found a stash of letters addressed to her mother. Then I remembered what she told about her, her passing and how it affected the relationship with her father growing up. I picked up a recent letter to her mother and was curious what it said.

Hey mom, so I finally made my move on Arashi. Yeah the boy I told you about earlier. I kissed in front of everyone, so bold of me. I wish you could meet him. He has his serious side but I know he's such a big softie. I can see why Erza and Mira fell for him also. But I'm not planning on giving up

I stopped reading the letter for my sake, I could feel my face get extremely hot from reading the letter.

"Are you Ari?" Happy asked

I hid the letter behind me out of instinct.

"Y-yeah I'm FiNe." My voice cracked at the end which made my face even redder.

I saw Erza had picked up a note that was on her desk. She's been quiet for a while.

"You okay Erza?"

"Lucy's going home." Erza said as this surprised everyone but not me because I can already figure out why.

So you're actually going through with this, good luck Lucy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 640 31
Natsumi's life was simple. Job, guild and save the world, she didn't have time for the boys until certain dragon came in her life. I DON'T OWN FAIRY...
301 3 16
even the strongest stumble OC! x Rogue Cheney! [rewrite of DCV] started: Oct 2, 2020 !! Fairy Tail does not belong to me !! !! Fairy Tail belongs to...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
3.7K 103 9
Lisanna came back from the dead, celebrate and move on, right? Not for Lucy, Fairy Tail moved on from her, only seeing her as a replacement for Lisan...