๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โ˜…

ะ’ั–ะด WITTEMIERE

!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’.
001
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„.

016

2.5K 165 564
ะ’ั–ะด WITTEMIERE

(Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!)

(Trying to update all 3 of my books today, I feel in the mood for writing.)

___________
𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬
____________

    I had the plan, I jus' needed the platform. Onika was curled up under me, her big head laying on my chest, sleeping. We had been here for a couple of hours now just watching some TV. Well, she was. I don't know what the hell was this shit playing.

    It was some weird educational show on TV. It's like her shit stays on the learning channel. When I asked her why she said something about it "helping her educational value by going back to basics." Alright then I guess. I stared at Onika sleeping on me. She was so beautiful.

    She was wearing a really furry blue shirt with some star-wars type shorts on. Her shoes were off but they looked like storm troopers. Her hair was tried up in a green bonnet and her mouth was open, drooling and muttering something about particles. I didn't have anything to do so I opened the confessions page and scrolled to the confessions. They had been sort of dry lately, but of course there were new ones ready.

    Shaking my head, I opened the first one.
_____________
CPHS.Shaderoom: there's been a drought lately, but we're back with a. Brand new batch, let us know your thoughts in the comments!🔥👀
_____________

______________
Comments:
beyonce: oh..

meekmill: well. Got to see it though!!

iamcardib: ok but a grade is a grade!

reply:adoremadi: girl do you ever shut up

daniellestar81: ......

remyma: yeah thats enough already

chrisbrown: I deadass just got on here..

mr.stallings: okay but thats not my problem, i was on vacation sooo

reply:kanyewest: Nigga you a terrible teacher

laurenlondon: no comment, where's Oni?

reply:beyonce: she's sleeping.

reply:treysongz: ???Nigga how you know?

reply:logantanner: Hey sister in law!

everyone: EXCUSE ME??

beyonce:... logan i swear ill kill you

cassie: NAH PAUSE?

bagchaser-safaree: NA THIS SHE DEADASS A FAMILY AFFAIR

________________________________

         I exited out of that app so fucking quick. Why in the fuck would Logan say some shit like that? I'm convinced this nigga is trying to sabotage me and he isn't about to, I swear he isn't. Looking down at Onika, I noticed she was till sleeping, she must have been tired as hell because its been like 4 hours at this point. 

       She was so beautiful, ever since earlier in the lunchroom I've been antsy about what she would say to my offer. Smelling her arousal at the table after I kissed her made me start feigning, I know she tastes delicious. And after what i'm about to do after I see Matthew in a few minutes, I was gon' need a huge stress reliever. It was almost time to leave, about 45 minutes from now.

      When  came in here i noticed there was still no food in the refrigerator, when i'm gone, Onika should probably eat something. Does she like pizza? Yeah, i'm sure she would. i'm about to go get her some, that is, if she lets me out of her grip. Struggling to get out, I rolled my eyes, I was like 10 times stronger than this girl, but I didn't want to be rude and completely push her off of me. 

      Leaning down to her level as best as I could, I tapped her shoulder and she groaned. "Baby? You gotta get up for me."

       She whined a bit and snuggled back into me, I can't lie that shit turned me on fully, I had to shake those thoughts out of my head, though. I shook her away and she popped up in panic, breathing hard and shit.

"NO! THE ENDERMEN ARE AFTER MY SUBATOMIC CRYSTALS! SAVE ME AT ONCE!? I REQUIRE RESCUE?!!"

       I hurriedly held on to her shoulders and she looked into my eyes. I thought that would calm her down but it seemed like it only made things worse, She spring up all the way from the bed and started crawling on the floor. 

"PLEASE HEAVENS NO! IT IS BEYONCE KNOWLES (WHORE!) HERE TO TOUCH MY NETHER REGIONS AND CROSS THE LINE SBETWEEN EXTESENTIAL BOUNDARIES!!"

       I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. She was still on the floor, stopping frozen, and then crawling again. I would have been complaining at first but that arch in her back was something serious. I couldn't get distracted though so I jumped up off of the bed and picked her up, bringing her back into my chest. She looked around wildly. what type of dream did she have?

"Unhand me I implore you! You are trying to Impeded my flow of movement!"

"Onika, calm down."

'I still am not sure how my position was compromised, but I digress, What is it that you require from me?"

"Well, first I want you to calm down." She Huffed at me and rolled her eyes, that was a first.

"Beyoncé Knowles I assure you that I am calm, But I may ask, If you were being held against your will by the biggest Hooker in the school district, wouldn't you be a little off-put!!?" 

Mmcht.

"Get and attitude and call me a whore one more time..." I took a hand off of her waist and I gripped it around her throat. Smirking because I could've sworn I head a low whimper.

"W-Whore!" Oh she bold.

"Yeen gon' be calling me that when I fuck yo' shit up." I could feel her look confused and I wasn't even facing her. I pulled her more to my front her back pressing against me.

"Fucking what property of mines up? I am sure that much of my belonging shave no monetary value to you, especially because you are not the best at schoolwor-"

"Stop it."

"Unhand me!" I grunted and let her go, she turned to me and smiled before getting back into her bed. Sleepy ass.

"I'm going to get some pizza for you, especially since you have no food to eat."

"Oh! how personable, mother hasn't gone to the market in 336 hours to buy some cuisine for my reservoir, she has been spending an excessive amount of time with soon-to-be-father!"

       I checked the time on my watch, I gotta get this shit quick. I got 20 minutes left to get the pizza and to his house, I guess I could deliver the pizza and get over there. yeah, that's what I'll do. Looking at Onika, I saw she was laying face up in the bed staring at me, she was so adorable.

"Onika, i'm going to order some pizza for delivery? What kind you want?"

"Oh! you mean carnivorous toppings situated on top of baked carbohydrate!?" She said with a big smile. What the hell.

"Yeah, Pizza."

"how wonderful! I would like to request the Carnivorous type!"

"Meat Lovers?"

"Percisley!"

   Shaking my head, I pulled out my phone again and I ordered the pizza. I decided to get like 3 of them because I wasn't sure when Carol  would actually by her daughter some food. I didn't like that shit, Is she really putting my deadbeat scamming killing as father over her wonderful daughter? Trifling.

    Looking to the side I damn near jumped, Onika was sitting right by me, she was basically in my lap and trying to swivel around on me. I was shocked, she was almost on my dick and I felt my eyes roll back. What has gotten into her? She must have mood swings or something.

"O-Onika.. what are you doing- shit.."

"Oh! I am simply expressing my excitement for the soon to be arrival of my Carnivorous Type "pizza" as you would call it!"

"literally everyone calls it that.."

"Hm, I guess you simply learn something new every 24 hours then!" She was still swiveling around my dick and i'm sure she could feel me growing beneath her.

"Onika..."

"Yes?"

"I understand your excitement, but why are you expressing it on my dick?"

"Dick? I've never heard of such a word!" Sigh.

"My "phallus" as you say."

"Oh! My apologies, I was wondering what the growth beneath your buttox was but I just wanted to continue to investigate it!'

"You aren't like.. weirded out?"

"No, I am not, I would like to see it, there is such a rare species of females with a penis, and dare I say a big one!"

"WHAT?" This can't be Onika.

"Yes, it is making my nether regions go haywire, I feel an intense throbbing in my vaginal area! Please sedate this sensation, as I would like to take you up on your offer, even though no contract has been instated, I am curious to see what this could bring!"

    I almost launched myself onto her and said fuck Matthew, but I have to mentally prepare for this. It's been about 6 months since senior year started and i finally might get to fuck the love of my life. I wanna make sure things are straight though before i do this. I had to go now.

"So! are you going to help me!" Onika asked, looking up at me.

"I-I-... Yeah,, when I get back from My house, I have to go take care of something-" She nodded her head and smiled.

"Alright! I will see you momentarily!"

"yeah, bye baby."

"Ahora!"

Fuck. Was she really ready for this? Was I?

_________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣 

𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

_________

        I felt the pulsing in my vagina intensify as I watched the porn that was currently playing on my computer screen, My mouth feel agape, I dialed Danielle's contact enabling digits and I asked her to recommend some sexual videos for me to watch. I had truly never seen something such as this before, it excited me to no end.

      After watching another video on how to masturbate, I spread my legs and slipped one of my fingers into my hole, I felt a shock of pleasure as it was electrified, I kept pushing my digits inside and out of my hole as I moaned. It was like I could not control the worlds and sounds that were spilling out of my mouth.

     Suddenly feeling the urge to want something deeper, I spread my legs as wide as I could from my position on my resting chamber and I plunged 2 of my fingers inside of myself, It appears as if my virginity was not taken yet, as I didn't try to go as far as I could have, I felt myself imaging Beyonce Knowles doing this to me with her phallus. 

"Oh shit.."

    I gasped at my sudden delivery of an unfavorable word out of my voice box! What is happening to me! I wanted to refrain but I simply could not as the pleasure was become to much to bare, i felt something bubbling up in my abdomen/stomach area and I dove my fingers faster into my hole, it was secreting a clear liquid and I bit my lip.

   "OH F-FUCK-!"

      As I used my fingers to go faster, i sudden liquid burst out of me and I threw my head back, breathing hard, I had never felt such pleasure in my life, especially administered to myself! It was then that I decided that I was going to keep doing this to myself. The feeling was so foreign and pleasurable to me!

     Looking down at my vagina, I noticed that there was a white colored liquid inside of it, I would need to clean this up, but I felt the burning desire to want to do this again! This must have been how princess Leia felt at the Star Wars wrap party. This was extremely enjoyable, I can see why Danielle and my other comrades take part in this activity!

    As soon as I was done for the second time, I would have to dial Danielle and tell her about the exhilarating experience I had with my first time pleasuring myself, I wondered now since I was fully satisfied would I need the help of Beyonce Knowles? Disregarding that though, I licked my lips and spread my legs once more. 

     I have to admit that I think Beyonce Knowles' feelings towards me are reciprocated, She makes me feel protected, and I have grown to enjoy her presence. I am not quite sure what this foreign attraction has came from, but I think I will go along with it for right now, We are to be step-sisters soon, so maybe I could continue to explore this feeling.

  I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this venture, I wonder what other things I could investigate and learn about!

______________

(There's chapter 16 yall!)

Thoughts?

Bey?

Nika?

What's gotten into Onika?

What do you think bey is going to do to Matthew next chapter?

Bey ordering Onika food?

Is Carol in the wrong for neglecting Onika to some degree?

Should they have sex now, or is it too soon for them?

Onika learning about masturbation?

Onika finally admitting that she likes Bey?

Do yall think bey really cares for Onika?

_________________

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥,

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚 <𝟑!

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Real Love (Completed) ะ’ั–ะด KylaKnowlesCarter

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncรฉ finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
The Devils Three Way ะ’ั–ะด Gag_CityBarb

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

28.5K 1.3K 33
Beyoncรฉ and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncรฉ was so happy and content with her...
132K 3.5K 36
Taylor had Natalia as her bestfriend for 6 years. Key word: HAD Past tense. Why? Because Natalia found out that Taylor loves her and she pushed her a...
65K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...