This Moment (Katy Perry Fan F...

By AuroraJeed

Sequel of No Regrets. Just Love. just read the first book. Thank you!! More

Chapter 1: Starting over again for her.
Chapter 2: Waking up & welcome by the reality.
Chapter 3: Trying.
Chapter 4: I'm still coping up.
Chapter 5: The girl talks.
Chapter 6:Get rid of some things.
Chapter 7: I'll stay but you push me away.
Chapter 8: It's been said.
Chapter 9: All done.
Chapter 10: You're avoiding me.
Chapter 11: where is she!?
Chapter 12: the search (is over)
Chapter 13: I'm sorry. (Sneezing marathon)
Chapter 14: The bruise.
Chapter 15: Safe.
Chapter 16: At the old house.
Chapter 17: Surprise morning & unexpected meeting.
Chapter 18: Awkward tense
chapter 19: Days passed so fast.
Chapter 20: Ask her for a date.
Chapter 21: In Relief
Chapter 22: Surprise!
Chapter 23: Kiss the girl.
Chapter 24:My Queen
Chapter 25: jealousy.
Chapter 26: the family photo.
Chapter 27: She's with me
Chapter 28: I hate pools, right?
Chapter 29: Surprise me, surprise me not?
Chapter 30: The only One word.
Chapter 31: Little cockroach.
Chapter 32: Because of that Movie
Chapter 34: Ex-girlfriend? isn't it?
Chapter 35: crazy psycho
Chapter 36: Stop worrying. Let adults handle it.
Chapter 37: The three of us, together.
Chapter 38: Secured and Safe
Chapter 39: Spilled water?
Chapter 40: A lift up.
Chapter 41: The rest of the night.
Chapter 42: Prepare yourself.
Chapter 43: Doubts
CHAPTER 44: Keeping a Secret.
Chapter 45: She's lost.
Chapter 46: A Call.
gonna continue or nah??
Chapter 47: Traitor!
Chapter 48: The Hospital Arrest
Chapter 49: Home sweet home!
Chapter 50: Little Devil
Chapter 51: lucky

Chapter 33: Silliness.

546 18 2
By AuroraJeed

Katy's POV

Fortunately, Damian rushed into the house as Shannon called her already earlier. He saw us in my room, as I'm slightly dealing with Shannon. "Luckily I've called Damian to help you but it turns out that your daughter needed him." Shannon whispery said while we were talking at the corner as Damian is still checking on Emman. Shannon's right. But what if Damian caught me breaking down and unaware Emman calling me 'mom'? It'll be a long explanation and probably a start of a bunch of questions. I'm still not prepared yet.

I spun my head at Emman's bed where Gabby and Damian are watching her. Damian said she's been exhausted by what had happened. Keeping her emotions inside made her weak.

Shannon shoved my fingers to make me stop biting them. "Stop doing that mannerism of yours. It's disgusting every time you're thinking, you're not Emman." She said as she shot me a mad face. "You're such a mess in front of your daughter. Her face was shocked, maybe she didn't imagine that you could do that. We were really worried at the moment she was crying silently." Shannon lectures like a guidance counselor in some boring school.

"I'm sorry. I was like..., out of my mind. I forgot everything including Emman and I forgot myself as memories flashed in my head," I sighed. "But hearing Emman's voice pulled me back and seeing her worried face hits my mind like I was splashed by cold water. It shouldn't happen again."

"Everything in your life now is changing. You have a daughter Kate. And about that, you should tell Damian about it." She looked over my shoulder. "And he's coming right here."

"Um, Kate? Are you okay? Emman is slightly okay now. She just needs rest." Damian interrupted us as I spun my body to face him.

He grabbed my hands. Shannon excused herself and headed to Gabby. I looked up at Damian and meet his mesmerizing eyes that are already locked on me. "I'm so worried. I thought something happened bad to you." He frowns.

"Damian, I'm fine now and all that matter for me is Emman," I said. I dropped my head down, breaking our eye contact. "I have to be strong starting now for Emman."

"I'm also here for you no matter what. I accepted every flaw and your insanities," He smirks as I smiled biting my lips. "It doesn't matter to me. I love you Katheryn and no one can change that. I don't want to lose you, never." He stated that I remember like it's his mantra every time he talked to me like this. Whenever he said I love you then those words follow.

"Even if all my insecurities?" I asked.

"For me you're perfect." He smiles and kissed my forehead. "Even if you can't cook."

"Cooking wasn't on my list of priorities but now I should add it because you're starting to complain." I pinched his arm. He winced as he escorted me back to Emman's bed. Shannon and Gabby looked up at us. Still wearing those worried sick faces.

I sat beside Gabby. "I'm sorry Gab."

"It's okay. I understand." She said glumly.

"She'll be fine, Gabby," Damian said to Gabby as she nods and stood up.

"Um..., it's getting late. I better have to cook you dinner. It's a long day for the both of us here." Gabby said walking towards Shannon. "Will you help me, buddy Shan?" Gabby looked down at Shannon, chuckling, and rested her arm on Shannon's shoulder. Though Shannon is a short woman and Gabby has to look down at her. I laughed about it as Shannon shot me a curious glare.

"What?" Shannon asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"So, we will leave you for a while," She raises her brows as she's telling something to me. Her eyeballs moved and pointed at Damian that now positioned beside Emman's bed where he sat and leaned closer to kiss Emman's forehead. He looks so like a real father to his daughter. "...we will call you later. If something happened again, we will be downstairs..," She pointed to me. "...and you woman...behave." She smirks as both she and Gabby left us.

I eyed Shannon and nodded to her before she closed the door. Comprehending that sign of her that maybe I should tell him, right now.

Fiddling my fingers and starting to think about how I will deliver it to Damian. It's not that easy to tell him, of course, but we've been almost four months in this relationship and maybe he will understand everything.

Aside from those months, we've known each other since then. I was about to open my mouth to speak but Damian interrupted me. "You know, Kate, Emman and you have the same nose," He said and looked at me. Though my hair was tied up in a messy bun, I feel like I was under the sun. Hyperventilating, forming beads of sweat on my forehead and I'm utterly stuck in my position. "...and to tell you she also has the shape of your face." He smirks.

My eyes blinked repeatedly. I took a deep breath and moved closer to him. "Damian, did you ever think that you and Emman have the same eyes?" I asked him as if I'm curious about it.

He chuckled. "Oh, yeah! We've been compared about that last time. They thought she's my daughter because we have similarities." He said and looked down at Emman again. He stared at Emman for a second seems like he was thinking something.

"What would our baby look like if he or she is still alive?" He said wonderingly.

Emman moved, creasing her brows with her eyes still closed. I moved closer to her. "Mom? M-mom..." I rubbed her arm as she turned to the other side. I cooed her like a baby. "Mom, s-stop crying n—now..." Emman said somewhat turning into a small sob.

"She's still grieving about her mom," Damian commented and helped me cooing Emman to stop. If you knew Damian the mom she's referring to is me.

My heart is throbbing as if it would jump out of my chest. Not only I'm trying to say something to him but I'm getting anxious about Emman who's having a bad dream, maybe of me of what happened earlier. I moved closer to Emman as Damian moved also to give me space.

I held Emman's head to face me. "Shhhh...stop now baby..., everything's fine now," Emman fluttered her eyes open. She stared at me blankly at first as she sniffles from her crying. "I'm okay, don't be a worry. I'm okay. " I soothingly rubbed her arms. "Mommy's here and I will never leave you anymore."

"I don't want to see you like that Mom. Never." She furrows and hugged me, crying. Her head was buried in the crook of my shoulder as I rubbed her back to calm her down. Later on, as I sensed she was calm and breathes lightly, I gently laid her back on her bed leaving a kiss on her temple. I sighed in relief, seeing her sleeping silently. It's really hard for me to do such things as this as a mother. You have to cover yourself or fake some destructive emotions in able for them not to witness the breakdown you are into. It gives them a traumatic memory of you being hurt and it hurts them too. Now I have to be careful.

I stood up and turn my heels as I face Damian that looked confused. A questioning stare from him hits me. I almost forgot I have to tell him this.

"I have to tell you something Damian," I sighed, slightly feeling the same way when I perform on stage. "It's about us and Emman." I pointed to Emman.

Damian just stood there. "She called you Mom, that slightly gives me surprise," He sounded sarcastic but his face turned into a serious one. "I'm watching you there, cooing her like you're the mother." He took a deep breath, pausing. "So, I was right all along that I've seen her with you. Is she..?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes," I flatly said.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place, Kate?" He questioned.

"I'm not that strong enough," I said. "What if you denied or refused her, us? I was afraid that time, Damian. But now, that I saw and proved your sincerity."

"You know I've been yearning for this for almost ten years, Kate." He walks towards me. He took my hands again, squeezing them gently. I looked up at him coz his taller than me. Our bodies are inches closer to each other. He's calm like there's no trace of any anger or something in him. "I love you; I don't want to lose you. I understand everything you've been through. I'm glad that you confirmed it." He smirks and pressed his forehead to mine. I kept on staring at him, listening.

He let go of me and sat beside Emman. "You don't know how happy I am right now. It's like overflowing. She's my daughter Kate and I'd love to be a good father for her as long as I live." He said and I noticed his eyes are glistening with tears that are trying to flow out of his eyes. I walked to the other side, opposite where he was positioned. He was staring at Emman who was sleeping silently.

"Somewhat, she has more similarities to you," I smiled. "She's understanding, funny though sometimes annoying," I added.

"Unfortunately she inherits my problem with breathing." He glumly said.

I took his hand and we both placed it over Emman. I snuggle closer to Emman, lying beside her. "She will overcome it, like yours."

"She's beautiful like you," Damian stated.

I chuckle in amusement though I feel my face blush.

"Of course, we created her. So be proud of yourself." I joke.

"I am, of course! I could brag wherever I wanted to tell them that my daughter is pretty like her mother." He smirks.

 "That's amazing, I could teach her to play baseball, soccer, or basketball and go biking with her." He added dreamingly.

I furrowed. "Oh, come on Damian! She's a she, a girl. She's not a boy like you. Please don't let her do those things even though now that she knew all those things already." I complain.

Damian widened his eyes. "Really? That's cool then. That's why I like her already the first time I saw her. The bond Kate, the bond..."

I faced-palm. "Gosh, it's getting worse now..."

"She's my daughter."

"She's my daughter too!"

"That's why. So soon we can have a son?" He raises his brows seductively. Playfully smiling at me.

I screwed my face and it's funny to think what his thinking. "Damian," I widened my eyes. Silliness, that's one of Emman's attitudes that she inherent with this man in front of me.

"What? I'm just maybe suggesting or maybe asking. What do you think?"

"No, not now," I said seriously.

Damian laughed hard. "That's why I like you." He said.

"Why?"

"Because you took that seriously though I'm just messing at you." He chuckled. I pulled my hand from his grip. He's pissing me. "Ooops." He muttered.

"I hate you!" I mouthed him in grouch. "You and your daughter always fooling me. You are her father." I grump.

"I love yooouuu...." He sweetly said.

I smiled to it didn't get too well to him as Emman did. He can't make my mind change easily. Damian is sweet but in a different way.

"Awww...," I tapped his nose. "That's why I love you too." I mocked him.

"Why?"

"Because you don't know how to be sweet like your daughter," I teased though it was just a lie. He's sweet I know that. "I'm proud to say that we still have in common," I smirk.

"You can't cook." He started.

I eyed him. "Are you going to start something?" I dared and looks like he's eager to do it so.

"But still you can't cook." He said again.

"I know you can cook but still you don't know how to start a bonfire," I smirk evilly.

He rolled his eyes. It's so easy to do a bonfire but he always fails as I remembered when we were camping together. "Ugh..." He groaned in defeat. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Loser!" I taunted him.

"There's only one method I know how to make fire." He smirks playfully staring at me with a silly thought in him. I furrowed.

"Tell me."

"It's not a literal fire. It's like how we brought Emman into this world. It's between us." He raised his eyebrow and laughed.

I throw the pillow at him as he dodges it and feels on Emman's face. We almost forgot that Emman is here and we are maybe talking too much. I sat up, picked the pillow, and hit Damian again.

"You fool! Don't you mention dirty or inappropriate words here!" I warned him as he keeps on laughing.

"Dirty-minded!" He pointed to me.

Emman moved, whining.

We both stop and kept quiet for a while and give each other blaming stares.

Someone knocks on the door and Gabby popped her head as she opened it.

 "Guys, dinner's ready," She said.

"Okay, we are going down. Thanks, Gab." I said as she leaves.

"Go get your dinner first. It's not a good idea to leave her here." Damian said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

I get off of the bed leaving him with Emman. It's better so he can have time to spend with her.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen where Shannon was sitting on the counter already eating.

"So how was it, Kate? Does he know it already?" Shannon asked with a mouthful of steak in her mouth.

I nod. "He's cool to it. I didn't get to explain everything coz he knew it all along." I replied.

"That's great then," Gabby spoke. I turned to her confusingly. All I know is that Shannon was the only person I told about Emman's father unless Shannon started to tell gabby already.

"Stop wondering. Shannon told me already," Yes it's Shannon. I eyed her as if she didn't care.

As we both finished I headed back to Emman's room where I saw them, talking already. I'm at the door and not yet inside when I heard Damian laughing softly and Emman's whining. I peered at the door. Seeing how beautiful and pleasant to hear that they are talking like that, I'm hoping that Damian will tell Emman about him being her Dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 154 60
First book ever Hope it goes right Hope all you like this Vote, Comment, share with your friends Much Appreciation. -Katie ;-)
5.8M 225K 54
My works #9 //. Thug's Nanny Sequel Book 2 • Wattpad's original YG love story YunginDiamond™ ©2015 all copyrights reserved Writers : YunginDiamond...
6.1K 160 21
{Sequel to Always} ~Finished~