Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 5☆

3.5K 167 3
By Rozbunny

I froze on spot staring wide-eyed at the poster in front of me.

I'm dreaming right? Nononono I'm....

I lean forward and look at the poster more closely. It has the exact same design as the BTG poster but instead of the huge name BTG, there was the name BTS. I look over to the faces of the men and my breath hitched.

"N-Namree?" I point at the man who looks exactly like Namree but a male version. They shared the exact same eyes, nose, mouth, dimples and oh did I forget EXACT SAME FACE!

"W-What?! That's Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook's anger switched to confusion when he looked at me.

"I....I'm sorry b-but can you tell me who the rest are too?" My heart starts beating faster. This has to be fake right?

He looked at me and back at the poster before giving me a small nod.

"This is Seokjin or Jin, this is Yoongi, this is HoSeok, this is...." He pointed at each of the men while telling me their names. My ears started ringing and all I could hear was his voice but his words sounded so distant. I could see his mouth moving while moving his finger to all the faces.

Namree, Seokmi, Yoonmi, Hanna, Taeyon, Jamie...
All the faces are almost identical to the men.

Even the last face of the man he showed which was himself looked so familiar...kinda like me?

I glance around the room to calm my racing thoughts but then I realized something. The room looked exactly like mine except for tiny differences that only the owner of the room would be able to notice. One of the biggest differences I noticed was that the painting where I painted my name was a painting of his name. The other biggest difference that made my blood run cold was that in the place of all my photos with BTG and my family, was pictures of Jungkook and the people on the poster who I learned is apart of BTS and pictures of him and what I assume is his family.

This...this isn't my room...

I look down the floor with tears brimming in my eyes. Fear was building up inside me and I felt myself getting smaller in this big room.

Jungkook looked over to me frowning at my expression looking hesitant.

"Umm are you okay intruder girl?" He takes a step away from the poster standing directly in front of me.

"This...this is your room?" I already know the answer but somehow I don't want to accept the truth.

"Yes this is my room! How many times do you want me to repeat this?" He looked as if he was ready to start an argument again but my heart felt even heavier.

If this is his room then how did I get here? Is this related to my nightmare and how I don't remember going to bed? Am I losing my mind? Did I break into his house?

My lip started quivering and I started fiddling with my fingers trying not to cry.

"So you don't know how I got here?" I asked looking to the floor not wanting him to see how scared I am.

"No of course not! I have no idea how security allowed a crazy fan to-" He stopped his sentence when he saw a tear drop from my eyes.

I tried not to cry but when I heard his sincerity in his voice I knew he was just as innocent in his situation as I am or am I even?

~Jungkook pov~

This whole morning is a complete mess. I swear I have never been more confused in my life. Here I am standing in a room with a purple haired crazy fan who I was literally cuddling this morning. I wondered if Jimin or Taehyung was playing a prank on me but they wouldn't go this far by bringing in a random girl that could just as well be a murder.

This whole time I only saw the girl as downright insane and I definitely thought she believed her own lies as she denied knowing who I am and who BTS is but right now...

Right now I have no idea how to feel. After our whole screaming session this earlier and me showing her the poster, I could see the surprise in her face when I showed her I was right. I would have felt satisfied by me being right but seeing her face twist from disbelief to fear made my heart hurt. The loud sassy girl that wasn't afraid to attack me was now looking like a child who lost her parents in a park.

Even though I still thought she was crazy especially with her whole BTG nonsense I felt the need to comfort her. She looked so familiar yet I couldn't put my finger on how she felt familiar.

Once I saw her tear fall I immediately wanted to squish her in a hug and help her. I don't know why but after all the anger and frustration faded I noticed that I didn't feel threatened by her at all. I stepped forward trying not to alarm her.

"Do you remember anything of last night?" I looked at her shake her head with a frown. I sighed ruffling my hair. I can't believe what's happening right now...

"Okay I think something else is up here..." I see her lift her face, her red teary doe eyes were staring back at me and her lips formed a dad pout. It took everything in me not to coo at how cute her face looked right now.

"W-What do you mean?" Her face lightened up with hope waiting for me to answer. The duality this girl has to go from sassy fighter to sad puppy to innocent hopeful girl.

I shake my head trying to focus on the important things instead of trying to see how many expressions she can make. "Let's first sit down so that we can talk better." I gestured to the bean bags that were in front of the game console.

She hesitated for a second before wiping at her eyes and nodding. We both sat down and silence followed.

"Um so I guess first things first right?" I looked over to see her looking straight back at me before I quickly looked away. Now is not the time to be shy Jungkook!

"Yeah..." She nodded picking at her fingers while staring at the bean bag.

"Sorry but can you tell me your name again? I don't really remember what you said it was when you screamed at me..."

"Oh sorry for that....my name is Jeon Jungmei." She gave me a small smile with her eyes still teary from crying. Aww she looks like a baby bunny when she smiles!

I cough shaking my head again. "U-umm nice to officially meet you Jungmei-shi." I smile at her trying not to make her more nervous.

"Oh wait I just realised that you are a Jeon too!" I laugh at the coincidence before remembering how she yelled at me for faking my name.

"Oh is that why you said I faked my name? Because we both have the same surname?"

"Well that and the fact that our names sound similar too" Jungmei

"Jungmei and Jungkook...huh that is strange!" I laugh slightly at how ironic it is how our names are similar and how we share the same surname. I looked at her expecting to see her with a smile but saw how her face twisted in confusion and suspicion.

"All of this is way too strange..." She mumbles under her breath to herself but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"So you said you think something else is up here?" She shook her head and looked at me.

"Oh yeah umm"

"Well I'm suspecting that neither of us have any idea how you ended up in my room and why you are here right?"

"Yeah but that is just one of the weirdest things here..." She looked back at the poster frowning before looking back at me.

"Do you know what's weird, your friends look exactly like my friends..." She taps her nose before speaking again.

"They also share similar names as well..." Jungmei

"Do you think it is related to how you ended up in my room?"

"I don't know but it's a real strange coincidence especially since we also have similar names..." Jungmei pointed between the both of us.

"So...basically we both still go no idea? Do you think one of your friends know what happened?"

"I don't think so, Taeyon and Jamie love to prank me like I prank them but they would never go as far by doing something like this..."

Huh that's the same I thought with Taehyung and Jimin....

We both sit in silence trying to figure out what to do next until a thought crossed my mind.

"Oh how about we retrace your steps from yesterday?"

She looks at me with a wide smile revealing cute bunny teeth making her resemble a tiny purple bunny. I try not to smile at her cute smile but I could feel the corners of my mouth twitch.

"Yes! Okay umm where do I begin hmmm..." She looks down for a minute before continuing.

"Okay so I'll start from the afternoon since nothing important happened except for us practicing for our new song's dance choreography, after that me and the girls went out for lunch and might I say the food was fantastic!" She smiled at the memory before I cleared my throught trying to get her to continue.

"Oh sorry, well after lunch we went back to practice again but the memories after that confuse me a little..." Jungmei looked at me with a serious expression laced with confusion.

"I don't know what actually happened last night since what I do remember can't be what happened..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well...the last thing I remember is going out for food but..." She stopped and took a deep breath. "The last thing I remember is being run over and...and well dying..."

"Dying?" I look at her wide-eyed.

"Yeah that's why it doesn't make sense because I'm sure I'm not dead and I don't feel any pain like I did last night..." She shrugged pouting.

"This just got more confusing" I sigh putting my head in my hands.

Okay think Jungkook what seems off about her day....wait did she say practice then much then practice again? Why does that sound a lot like my day yesterday?

I look up again squinting. "What new dance choreography did you practice for?"

"Umm well it's our new song which I'm not actually allowed to share with anyone but since it could help us I guess it doesn't matter much, the song's name is Butter."

Wait no it can't be the same right?

"Butter? Do you perhaps mind to sing a part of the song for me?"

She looks at me confused but gives me a tiny nod.

"Sure I'll sing the first part of the song that I actually sing"

"Smooth like butter
like a criminal undercover
Gon' pop like trouble
Breaking into your heart like that"

"No...no way!" I gasp backing away.

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong with how I sang it?" She looks nervously at her fingers.

Ahh now she thinks I don't like her voice although her voice sounds like a literal angel but it does kinda sound like my voice-
FOCUS JUNGKOOK!!!

"I don't think you'll believe me if I tell you..."

"Come on don't you think there are some things more unbelievable today which also make no sense?" She rolled her eyes before frowning.

"Fine it's just...Butter is the new song that my group is working on, oh and before you say it's just a coincidence I also realised it has the exact same lyrics!" I pace around the room after I walked to the one corner.

"What? You mean BTG and BTS have the exact same song?" She looks at me wide-eyed.

"Yes! But the it's more then just a coincidence! Nobody other then us know the lyrics because it still isn't released yet!" I pace even faster almost knocking the mirror of the wall.

"Hey careful!" She walks over trying to fix how the mirror was positioned before.

"I know your panicking but we can't both be panicking and not figure this out!" She points her finger at me.

I sigh and look to my side to see out reflections in the mirror. Wait what the-

I gasp and poke at my face before poking Jungmei's face.

"Hey dude what are you-" Before she could finish talking I point at the mirror. Her eyes doubled in size and her breath hitched.

In front of us we both saw our reflections...our reflections that looked exactly the same except for her being a girl.

The same purple hair, same little scar on the cheek, same doe eyes, same little like under her lips...

We look identical...

We both slowly turn to each other with our faces looking frightened. We were both silent before we both screamed.

"YOU LOOK LIKE ME!!"

"YOU'RE MY LOOKALIKE!!!"

And then the caos begins again....

Well more then before since we forgot one thing...I don't live alone...

"KOOK ARE YOU OKAY?! WE HEARD YOU YELL!" ???

We both look at the door and then back at each other before we both whispered, "We're doomed!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 501 29
×In which things are stranger than they appear× Mutant!AU Started: 27.3.2020 Ended: 30.03.2023
167K 10.8K 20
[Jeon Jungkook + Jung Hoseok] Started: November 11th 2016 Finished: February 24th 2017
156K 6.4K 21
One intimate night with his schoolmate brought something unexpected to Taehyung's life, but knowing Jungkook was too young, he left; Not because he w...
7.3K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...