A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt7
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt26

462 8 6
By Normal_weebstuff69

26. What if you and giorno were twins?

A woman left a basket with two babies, you and your twin brother giorno, she looked at you two one last time and left, she didn't even knock on the door.

Someone was passing by the front door from inside the house when they heard crying, they got curious so they opened the door and saw the basket with you and giorno, there was also a note on top of you two.

"what is all these noises?" the person heard dio ask.

"m-my lord!? Someone left this basket with these two babies in it" the person said as they picked up the basket and showed it to Dio.

"read the letter" he said and the person nodded.

'these are your kids, I don't want them so you can have them, goodbye. Ps. Their names are (y/n) and giorno' the person read the letter.

"check their shoulders" dio said and the person placed the basket down and checked both yours and giorno's shoulders.

"they both have a star shaped birthmark" the person said.

"I see... Leave them to me and go grab them some stuff for them" he said, the person nodded and left, dio got up to the basket and picked it up and looked at you two.

He then saw that you were holding giorno's hand, he then left to his room, when he got there he left the basket on his bed.

"by the looks of it you two are probably 2 or 3 days old... How could she leave you two? Out in the cold?" he asked, for a long time he stood there looking at you two, his attention turned to giorno as he was moving around and then opened his eyes, when giorno opened his eyes, dio was reminded of one person with the same eyes, dio picked giorno up and looked at him and giorno looked back, dio then looked at you and noticed that your hair was blue, the same shade as Jonathan's hair, you then started moving around too and opened your eyes and looked around.

Dio sat on the bed and towered over and looked at you, you looked back at him and then noticed that giorno wasn't besides you so you started crying, dio put giorno down and then he picked you up.

"hush little one, why are you crying?" he asked, he knew too damn well that you couldn't answer, you continue to cry though, he then set you down next to giorno and you immediately grabbed giorno's hand and started to calm down.

"I see... You don't want to be separated from him?" he said

'it'll be very interesting from now on' he thought, it would be indeed interesting.

Dio had many sleepless nights because you two would cry, he was also spending as much time as he could with you and giorno.

"that's right, good job you two, you can almost lift your heads now" he said as he saw you two trying to lift your heads.

Dio was the father that would be kind of an idiot but also very serious, he had one of his minions teach him how to use a camera just so he could capture some moments of you and giorno.

"are you going to say your first words?" dio asked as he looked at giorno, giorno just mumbled some nonsense

"come on, say dad, or anything else" dio said as he looked at giorno, you were behind from giorno and looked at them, you crawled up to Dio and patted his face aggressively.

"ouch, don't hit your father young lady" he said as he looked at you.

"papa!" you said and he looked at you

"you said your First Word?" he said and you slapped his nose.

"papa!" you said again

"why must you hit me?" he asked and then hugged you

"I must document this day" he said.

"papa! Papa!" he heard giorno say, he smiled and brought him in the hug

"you two made me so proud" he said.... And you hit his face again.

Whatever, this didn't bother him, he was proud of his kids growing up.

"that's right, hold my hands and I'll help you get up" he told you, he grabbed your hands and lifted you up on your feet, when you were on your feet he slowly let you go, you lost your balance for a bit but then you gained it again.

"papa!" he heard giorno say, he looked behind him and saw giorno on his feet and walking up to him, thankfully for him he had the camera besides him and took a photo, he then turned to you and saw you already walking around and he took a picture.

"I'll need another photo album" he said as he looked at the pictures.

As you two grew up he was taking more pictures of you two, he had 3 photo albums in total, one of you, one of giorno and one of the both of you... But they soon doubled as you two grew up, he would take pictures and put them in the album and write what happened in that picture, he was taking pictures of every little thing you both did, at least he didn't take pictures when you two were potty trained.

"papa! I'm done!" giorno said as he was done using the bathroom.

"are you sure?" dio asked.

"yes!" giorno replied, dio then got in the bathroom and cleaned giorno, both you and giorno learned quickly how to use the bathroom and that was a relief for dio because he didn't want to clean your piss or shits... He only did it twice.

One day when you and giorno were around 4 you asked dio if he could let you go out in the streets and play with the other kids, he was skeptical at first but then he let you two go, you two promised him that you'll be careful.

As you were playing with the kids, you all were playing football, the ball fell somewhere further away and you with giorno went to get it, you went to grab it when a guy with silver hair that went against gravity picked it up, you and giorno looked at him, behind him were some other men, all of them were scary.

"here, I believe it's yours" he said his tone was scary.... So both you and giorno screamed and run away, the dog that was with the men run after you two, the men soon followed behind the dog trying to stop him, they soon saw the house in the distance and realized it was the one they were looking for, the one were dio stayed.

They were shocked when they saw you two enter the house, they followed behind, when they opened the door they immediately saw dio looking at them angrily and the two of you hiding behind him.

"why were you following my kids?" he asked them

"your kids!?!?" Polnareff asked.

"yes, my kids" dio said.

"the ball fell towards us and we were trying to give it to them, but I think they got scared" Joseph replied

"aww, how old are they?" Polnareff asked.

"you don't need to know" dio said.

"are they twins?" kakyoin asked.

"it's non of your business" dio said.

"can we talk with you? Without the kids here?" Joseph asked

"whatever, you two can go and play with the other kids again" dio said

"ok papa!" you both said and left

The adults had a little talk, and Dio, even though he didn't want them to live, he agreed to send someone to save holly.

"are they really those two your kids?" kakyoin asked.

"yeah, why are you asking?" dio asked.

"because they seem nice... The polar opposite of you" kakyoin said.

"they might be nice because they are part of the bloodline" Joseph said

"or because I raised them well!" dio said.

"those two are twins right?" Polnareff asked.

"yes, is there a problem?" dio asked.

"well not really, but documenting far back in the past they're probably the first twins in the joestar bloodline" Joseph said.

"I don't care about your bloodline!" dio yelled.

"yeah but you are continuing the bloodline because you stole my grandfather's body" Joseph said.

"..... Fuck off" dio said

A few minutes later you and giorno came back.

"why are you two covered in mud?" he asked.

"we were playing.... It was nice!" you said.

"why do you two look like you fought with someone?" he asked and you two stayed silent

"did you two fight with anyone?" he asked.

"..... Mmmmmm, yes" you both said as you looked down.

"oh it's getting interesting" kakyoin said and Jotaro agreed.

"why?" dio asked.

"an older kid called me and giorno a bad word, we tried to talk to him in a nice way but then he attacked us so we attacked him too.... He lost and left crying" you said and he was shocked.

"how old was he?" Polnareff asked.

"around nine" giorno said.

"and how old are you two?" kakyoin asked.

"four" you both said

"...... HAHAHAHAHA I FEEL BAD FOR THE KID!!" kakyoin laughed and Polnareff laughed too.

"shut it both of you!! And leave already!" dio said

"and you two are grounded, as much as I am proud that you stood up for yourselves I didn't like the fact that you didn't come and tell me" dio said.

"and what were you going to do? Your illness doesn't allow you to go out in the sun" giorno said.

"..... That's true but I would of gotten someone else to deal with the kid" he said

"are we still grounded?" you asked.

"yes, I'll tell you later your punishment" he said and then turned to the others.

"all of you leave, I have things to do" he said, thankfully for him they left, he then took you and giorno and bathed you.

"what is our punishment?" giorno asked him

"no dessert for a week" dio said

"no!!!!" you both said.

"this is your punishment, now except it, if you told me about the kid I would of taken care of him, you both are too young to fight" he said as he picked your outfits

"sit down, before you get dressed I need to clean your scratches" he said, he cleaned the scratches and then dressed you two.

This one week was hell but after your punishment was done you and giorno ate lots of desserts.

Around a year later the three of you moved to Italy, you and giorno had the time to learn the language before you started school.

Now you might ask, how did dio provide you and giorno with food and a roof when he couldn't go out in the daytime and work? Well, let's say your stand one day appeared and did her magic and healed his 'illness'(he's not a vampire anymore and he's OK with it)

"hey you!" you and giorno heard one of your classmates say, you turned and looked at him

"you two, give me your lunch money" he said.

"no" you said

"no isn't an answer, give me your money" he demanded

"be careful how you're talking to my kids" you and giorno heard your father say, the kid almost pissed his pants.

"if my kids tell me that you bothered them I will make sure to take care of you myself, spread the word to anyone who intends to do the same thing" he said and the kid run away.

"why are you here school isn't over" you told dio.

"you two have a doctors appointment" he said and you both groaned as he took you to the doctor, he told you it was a check up but he lied... It was a shot

"you betrayed us" you told him and giorno agreed.

"if I told you, you would of done the same thing as the first time, I searched for you two for a day and I had to reschedule the appointment!" he said, both you and giorno refused to talk to him and you turned away as you rubbed the spot you've been given the shot, eventually you talked to him when he promised on the way back he would buy you two your Favorite lunch and dessert.... He was trying his best as a single father to be honest.

One day was the worst day for him, your mother tracked you two down and decided to show up at your doorstep and demanded you guys back.

"you're not taking MY kids back, you abandoned them and you have no right to demand them back" dio said, the two of them had an argument and then your mother said she'll fight for custody.

For days dio wasn't in the best mood, he was honestly very scared that he'll lose you two.

So when the time came to see where you and giorno would go to stay he was Hella prepared and anxious too

Dio showed proof that your mother indeed abandoned you, but she claimed that she did it to protect you two from something.

Then the judge brought you and giorno in the court to ask you something (I don't know if that can happen but let's pretend it can)

"so, you two are giorno and (y/n)?" he asked and you two nodded.

"how old are you two?" he asked.

"6" you both said

"alright, I'm going to ask a question and I want you two to think of it very well ok?" he said and you both nodded.

"do you prefer to go and live with your mother, or do you want to stay with your father?" he asked, you looked at giorno and he looked back at you.

"that's easy! We want to stay with our dad" you said and giorno agreed.

"what!? But I'm your mother! You should of chosen me!!" your mother yelled.

"we don't know you and you look like a bad person" giorno said.

"well, case closed, dio Brando gets full custody of the twins" the judge said as he hit the hammer, your mother was screaming and kicking but nothing happened, after everyone got out dio hugged you two.

"I was so afraid... It was the first time in decades I was so afraid" he said... Well he meant century but he couldn't say it.

"why?" you asked.

"if you two had chosen your mother there was a slight chances that they wouldn't let me see you two" he said.

"we heard what was going on!" someone said, dio groaned and both you and giorno smiled.

"did you win or lose!?" Polnareff asked

"of course I, dio won, I would never lose my kids!" dio said.

"thank God, I had a bad feeling about their mother, she gives off a bad vibe" Joseph said.

"I don't know but she gives off.... Addict vibe" kakyoin said.

"that's what I thought too" dio said and he got up.

"now we're leaving" dio said.

"let's go to eat pizza!" giorno said.

"alright" dio said and you both cheered

The three of you went and ate your pizza, now dio knew he would never lose you two.

"the cheese is stretchy!" you said as you tried to eat the cheese but more was stretching.

"(y/n)? What did we say, eat first and then talk" dio said and you nodded.

"ok, since today was a stressful day, when we get home what do you want to do?" dio asked.

"watch a movie!" both you and giorno said

"movie with snacks?" he asked and you both nodded.

"alright, eat your pizza and then we'll go grab some snacks and go home" he said and you both nodded.

That night you watched tons of movies with tons of snacks.

At the end of the last movie you and giorno had fallen asleep so dio got you both and put you in your beds to sleep, after that he went and sat on the couch and thought.

'what if I lost custody? This woman is a drug addict, I wouldn't let my kids grow up like that... Maybe I should talk to them and let them know that drugs are bad' he thought

The next day when you two came back from school he sat you two down and told you about drugs and how bad they are.

"I know what I'll do when I'll grow up!" giorno said.

"what?" dio asked

"I'm going to end all drugs in Italy" giorno said.

"I see.... I want to see how you'll do it" dio said.

As you and giorno grew up dio felt like time was passing really fast and he didn't like it, he wished that instead of a time stopping stand he had a time rewinding stand, he wanted to go back to the first day he met you two, it only got worse when you and giorno started going through puberty.

"ok.... So in the same day... Your voice started cracking and being deeper.... And you got your period?...." he said and you both nodded, he thought for a bit.

'why are they growing up so fast!?' he thought.

"I see... You two are growing up very fast and I don't like it" he said, you and giorno looked at each other and shrugged.

One night dio was thinking.... Seriously thinking.

'those two are growing up very fast, it's only a matter of a few years when they'll find a partner and leave.... I don't like it at all! I want them to stay here' he thought, suddenly he got out of his thoughts when he heard screaming, he immediately got up and got to the bathroom, where he heard the screaming.

"what happened?!" he asked as he opened the door, suddenly you bumped into his back and fell down.

"do we have another girl here? Who screamed?" you asked as you got up.

"my hair turned blonde!" giorno said

"what? How would that happen?" you asked as you went closer to him and looked at him.

"I don't know, I woke up, went to use the bathroom, looked in the mirror and saw that!" he said

"that's weird.... Now we match" dio said.

"... True, you two match but can I ask something?" you said

"what is it?" dio asked.

"so, giorno now looks a bit more like you, except the eyes.... But where did I get this hair color? You don't have this hair color, our birth giver doesn't have it as well, so who has it and how did I got it from them?" you asked.

"you're adopted" giorno said.

"how!? We're twins! Plus I have dad's eye color" you said.

"I don't know, probably an ancestor, that happens, now both of you Go to sleep, it's 4am" dio said as he tried to avoid the question.

"whatever, blue hair are unique anyways, I like my hair" you said with a shrug.

Around a year later giorno said that he joined the mafia and that he'll end drug dealing, both you and Dio were shocked but whatever.

"I'll go to the library to search for a history book, I'll be back soon!" you told dio and he said goodbye.

When you arrived you searched for the book, the teacher had put everyone search for news and events from some countries, he told you to do England, you agreed, so you're trying to find a book with events.

You eventually found it, the worker there gave you some old newspapers too that would help, you sat down at a  table and started reading the book and writing notes, then you turned to the newspapers and started reading.

"jack the ripper, I've heard of him before" you said and you wrote down a few stuff.

'mysterious missing people? Ok' you thought, the newspapers weren't in order so you had to guess.

'wait what's that?...' noble man.... George joestar adopted a young boy.... DIO BRANDO!? wait what?' you thought and you read more, you turned pages and then saw a picture from days later, it was an adult and two young boys.

'what is going on? Maybe a coincidence? He can't be alive since then' you thought, you read more and more until you stumbled upon another picture, this time the two young boys were adults..... Low and behold, one of the two boys looked exactly like dio.

'an upcoming ball is being held in the joestar mansion by George joestar for his two sons Jonathan joestar and Dio Brando' you read in your mind

As you read more you noticed something wasn't right.

You looked more and more, of course the newspapers were the original ones and they got also colored digitally.

'February 1889, Jonathan joestar got married to his wife Erina pendleton, in February 7 they are going to be leaving for their honeymoon to America' you read in your mind.

'ship was destroyed by an explosion, only two survivors were found, Erina joestar and an infant baby girl.... Wait that means that Jonathan guy died!?' you thought and then you read more

'dio Brando one of George joestar's son went missing after the joestar mansion was caught on fire.... Something is fishy and I'll find out what' you said, you got up and asked the librarian there if you could borrow a few newspapers and they agreed, you promised to return them tomorrow.

"I'm home!" you said, you walked in the living room and saw giorno, your dad and some other people.

"guys, that's my twin sister (y/n)" giorno said, you decided to leave it for later, so when giorno's team left you sat dio down and he waited for you to talk.

"what did you want to tell me?" dio asked, giorno also waited for you to talk, you threw the newspapers on the coffee table and looked at him

"explain what is that?" you told him, he looked at the newspapers and his eyes went wide.

"what are you not telling us?" you asked him, giorno took a look too.

"it's just a coincidence" dio said.

"a coincidence? Is it a coincidence having the same name and last name? Looking exactly the same? What are you not telling us?" you asked him again, there was some silence until he sighed.

"is that really you?" giorno asked him

"... Yeah, that's me" dio said

"how? Here it says that in 1880 you were adopted in their family and you were only 12, that was a century and more ago!" you said.

"don't tell me that vampires are real and you were one too" giorno said, you gave a thought on what he said and it made sense.

"that was your illness? The one where it didn't allow you to be out in the sun?" you asked dio and he nodded

"how?" giorno asked.

"it was caused by a stone mask, my actions back then weren't pure" he said.

"what do you mean by that?" giorno asked.

"my goals back then were to kill the joestars and take their fortune, then I found out about the mask and what it would do and used it on me.... It was that bastard of my father who implanted those ideas in my head, when I was younger I didn't have any money, I was poor and that led me to be a horrible person" he said, you and giorno were shocked by the new information.

".... Were you the cause of the fire?" you asked him

"yeah, it happened when I turned into a vampire, it was also the night George joestar died" he said, since the truth was out he was gonna say everything.

"did you.... Kill him?" giorno asked.

"I intended to stab his son but he got in the way and he died" dio said.

".... Did you cause the ship to explode?" you asked him

"I learned that he was going to to America for his honeymoon so I decided to corner him" dio said.

"so you killed him?" you asked him and he nodded, everything was silent until he decided to continue.

"it doesn't end there" he said and you both looked at him.

"there's more?" giorno asked

"when I attacked him then.... When he died... I stole his body" he said.

"wait what?" you asked, he pulled down the collar of his shirt and exposed the scar.

"from the neck and down nothing is mine" he said.

"so you're telling us... You killed Jonathan joestar... The person you grew up with for what? 8 years? And you two lived like brothers.... And stole his body?" you asked and he nodded.

"that's where you two took the birthmark from... And where you got the hair color from" he said

"I.... I'll stay somewhere else tonight, I can't stay here" giorno said as he got up

"wait, I'm coming too, just let me grab a few of my stuff" you told giorno

"w-wait, where are you two going?" dio asked.

"we need time to think" giorno said, when you got back you both left, dio just sat on the couch with his hands on his face.

"oh, what is it giorno?" Bruno asked

"can we stay here for tonight?" giorno asked him

"of course, but what happened?" he asked

"we learned something and we need time to think" giorno said and Bruno let you both in, you both went in the living room and there you saw Polnareff.

"hey Polnareff" you said.

"hey, what are you two doing here?" he asked and then saw the bags and got the answer.

"you learned about his past?" he asked.

"you knew?" you asked him

"well yeah, after all he was chasing me, kakyoin, avdol, Joseph and Jotaro to kill us, he only stopped when he had you two" he said.

"he didn't tell us about that, he only told us about how he stole Jonathan's body" you said

"maybe we didn't let him finish" giorno said.

"honestly I don't care, he lied to us and he did all those horrible things" you said.

"I understand your angry but you heard Mr. Polnareff, he stopped when he had us" giorno said.

"hell he even saved jotaro's mom and didn't kill the joestars because of you guys" Polnareff said.

"I don't know how to feel about it anymore" you said, after a while you and giorno went to sleep, before you slept you thought that maybe you could use your stand to call Jonathan in your sleep... And that's what you did.

You ended up in your dream and the place was very nice, and then you waited for him to arrive as you sat down by a tree.

"excuse me? Do you know where am I?" you heard him ask, you looked up and stared at him

"have a seat" you told him and he sat down.

"who are you? And where am I?" he asked.

"I'll tell you later... So you're Jonathan joestar?" you asked him and he nodded.

"I see.... You were killed by dio Brando right?" you asked and he nodded.

"how do you know that?" he asked.

"don't worry, you'll find out soon... Do you know anything else after you died?" you asked him.

"no, not really" he said.

"not even about the existence of your descendants?" you asked him

"I have descendants?.... Are you one of them?" he asked.

"first things first, you do have descendants, the furthest it goes is to a great great great granddaughter.... And in some way I am your descendant as well" you said as you picked up a flower.

"oh.... Then it's great to meet you!" he said with a smile.

'such a nice person... And he killed him' you thought.

"tell me.... Jonathan, how would you feel if I told you that dio is still alive?" you asked him, not daring to look at him.

"what!? Still alive!? How? Wasn't he supposed to die in the ship that exploded? The one I died as well?" he asked, you were going to answer but you noticed giorno in the distance.

"how did he even end up here?" you asked yourself as you saw giorno run towards you two.

"who is he?" Jonathan asked.

"my twin brother giorno" you said.

"(y/n)? What are you doing here? How did he end up here?" giorno asked.

"my stand... How did you end up here?" you asked him.

"well... You seemed angry in your sleep and when I touched you I ended up here" he said.

"oh.... Whatever, I need advise on how to feel after tonight's events" you told him.

"I see.... I'll stay since I need some advice too" he said and he sat down.

"for twins you don't look like each other" Jonathan said.

"we get that a lot" you said.

"so... How do you know that dio is still alive? And how is he still alive?" Jonathan asked, you hesitated and giorno noticed so he decided to speak

"he stole your body and survived" giorno said, Jonathan was at loss of words.

"what?.... With my body?" he asked and giorno nodded, you just didn't want to speak right now you were very angry.

"yeah... What I'll say after might shock you but whatever.... Dio is our father and since he used your body you are as well" giorno said and Jonathan was speechless.

".... And you recently found out about his past... That why I'm here right?" he asked and you both nodded

"we're just... Confused and we don't know what we should do" giorno said.

"I'm just disgusted by his actions, part of me wants to beat him up and never speak to him and the other part wants to forget everything and move on" you said as you looked down.

"maybe.... Forgive him, I know it sounds stupid but maybe forgive him, I know you feel angry because he hurt people but that was over a century ago" he said.

"he also tried to kill your descendants" you said.

"what!?... Sorry but what?" he asked.

"yeah, but he claims he stopped because of us, because he didn't know if he was going to live or not" giorno said.

"... It is possible that he changed, I mean he hated my bloodline but gave up on trying to kill them because of you two, maybe he genuinely changed" Jonathan said.

"we don't know anymore, after what we learned.... I happened to stumble upon what happened back then by accident, for a school project but I ended up finding out seriously messed up stuff" you said.

"always give someone a second chance, maybe you can wake up now and go and talk to him" Jonathan said.

"we left the house for tonight, we're staying somewhere else" giorno said

"oh.... Maybe you can talk to him when you'll be ready" he said.

"yeah, maybe" you said.

Meanwhile dio still sat on the couch and he was surprisingly crying, he was now convinced that he lost you two, he didn't lose you when your mother tried to get custody but he lost you because of his past.

You and giorno stayed with Bruno for a few days since you had to think, those days were not the best for dio, he would wait for you two to return every day but nothing happened.

But when you two returned he had a little hope that maybe you two were going to stay with him and be like you've always been but he also thought that maybe you two are here to take the rest of your stuff and leave for good.

When you two got in the house you short of stared at him and then went upstairs, when you came downstairs he was prepared to see you two with your stuff but you weren't holding anything.

"sit down" you told him and he listened, you all sat down.

"we're here because we were told to give you a second chance, and after some thought we'll do it.... But if you do any other bad stuff then there are no more chances" giorno said, dio felt relieved and hugged you two, you and giorno looked at each other and smirked.

The same night dio had a dream and Jonathan was there... You could call it a nightmare for dio, so how did Jonathan end up there? You made sure of it with your stand.

The next day when you all were eating breakfast dio looked like he didn't sleep at all.

"what happened?" giorno asked.

"nothing, I just couldn't sleep" dio said and giorno nodded, when dio got up to get something you and giorno high fived

"we'll keep it up until he tell us" giorno said and you nodded.

It went on for weeks and Dio got worse, it was like torture for him!

"maybe you should try to get some sleep, you're worse than ever" you told him

"no!.. I mean no, sleep is for the weak" he said.

"and you look weak right now, maybe it's for the best if you sleep" giorno said.

"no, no, I'm fine" he said.

"why do you refuse to sleep? Are you having nightmares or something?" giorno asked.

"..... Yes and I don't want to sleep until this nightmare is gone" he said

"how bad is that nightmare?" you asked.

"very bad" he said

"like?" you asked.

".... Fine! Jonathan is visiting my dreams and I don't want to talk to him but he keeps insisting!" he said.

".... My 50 euro" giorno said and you groaned and gave the money.

"what?" dio asked.

"well, we were still mad at you and we decided to get a little revenge" you said.

"and how did you know that Jonathan would be in my dream?" dio asked.

"oh, well... My stand made sure of it... He was also a part of the plan" you said

"oh that was it, I'm going to sleep and have a talk with him" he said and he left, you shrugged and continued to eat. That day dio and Jonathan had a serious talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.9K 55
//THERE'S ALSO A SECOND BOOK, AFTER READING THIS READ THE OTHER ONE!!! ///After your father, dio, was killed you and your 'imaginary' friend went to...
3.8K 253 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...
177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
16.4K 839 24
THE REWRITE IS UP: https://www.wattpad.com/1280168169?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Sund...