A bizarre family 2.0

Por Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... Más

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt7
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt19

402 8 0
Por Normal_weebstuff69

19. You know what it is!! Because I like the idea!!! OK, what if you went back in time and met young jonathan and Dio? (age 17)

You were up against a stand user, and it seemed like it was going to be a difficult fight.

'come on!! I need to go back home I'll be late for dinner!' you thought.

You and the stand user fought for a while until you messed up somehow and he hit you, there was a bright flash and then you and the stand user where in a field.

He got up and run and you chased after him, he was fast, you decided to take a short cut, you run climbed on a tree and jumped around until you fell on him and restrained him.

"get me back you asshole!!" you yelled at him as you started to choke him, he then pointed somewhere, you looked over and you were shocked at what you saw, it was your dads... I mean dio and Jonathan and they were looking at you and the man shocked, the man took his chance and threw you off of him and run, you got up and went to run after him but he was already far away.

"Goddammit!!" you yelled.

"that's a... Rich vocabulary" Jonathan said and you looked at him.

"you think I care!? I need to find him so i can get back home!" you said.

"stop yelling you're annoying" dio said and Jonathan scolded him

'this is my chance to talk back at him!' you thought.

"and why should I listen to you?" you asked him and he looked pissed.

"now, now please don't fight!" Jonathan said and then looked at you.

"your clothes are a bit... Weird" he said.

"is it because I'm not wearing a dress? Just so you know pants are more comfortable" you said

"but you're not feminine, women are supposed to be feminine" dio said.

"here we go with the bullshit again, years have changed!" you said and they looked confused.

"since when? As far as I know we're still in the year where women are supposed to wear dresses" dio said as he crossed his arms.

"excuse me what?... What year?" you asked and they looked at each other.

"uhm... 1887?" Jonathan said.

"oh! That year.... WAIT WHAT!?... this motherfucker got me a century and more back?" you asked yourself but they heard.

"a century and what back?!?" Jonathan asked.

"you were not supposed to hear this and I hope you forget everything" you said.

"uhm... Do you want to come and stay at our house for tonight? You can't stay out here tonight, there's rumors about someone called jack the ripper" Jonathan offered, you knew you could trust him but since non of them knew what was going on you needed to be cautious about dio.

"oh jack the ripper, yeah I've heard of him, I heard that he went missing or died in 1888" you said.

"at least poor women will stop getting killed after that" Jonathan said.

"oh but they don't know what awaits them in the future... I mean about women, in 1983 to 1988? In Egypt, there was a man that seduced women and men, slept with them and then killed them, some of them managed to escape" you said

"oh.... Did you live through that time?" Jonathan asked as the three of you walked back to their house.

"no, when it started I wasn't even born, I was born in 1985 and the worst of it? I was born to the place the man was doing what he was doing... It was Cairo Egypt" you said.

"you must be young, how old are you?" Jonathan asked

"I'm 17, so back to my timeline is.. 2003" you said.

" So how's the future?" dio finally spoke.

"there are airplanes, you can go to places further away from you, for example from here to Japan to just some hours, not days, technology has advanced" you said.

The three of you talked some more until you arrived at their house, it was a big house, when you got in there the butlers and maids looked at you weirdly as they took everyone's coats.

"Jonathan, dio, you're back just in time for dinner.... And who's your friend?" a man with the same hair color as Jonathan asked, he also had a mustache.

"father you won't believe it! We'll explain everything at dinner, you'll eat with us right?" Jonathan asked you.

"it would be rude of me to decline" you said and he smiled.

"that's great, now get ready for dinner" the man said and he left

'so that's my grandfather?... Let's see what kind of person he is' you thought

Soon the four of you sat down to eat dinner, it was silent at first until Jonathan's father, George decided to speak.

"so, what's your name dear?" he asked you.

"my name is (y/n), just (y/n) I don't have a last name" you said and he nodded.

"how old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 17 years old, sir" you said and he nodded.

"Jonathan, you said you will explain, please start" George said.

'so far he seems polite' you thought, then Jonathan started explaining everything, George would nod, at the end of the story you decided to speak.

"and that's why I need to find the man immediately so I can go back home" you said and he nodded.

"do you live with your parents?" George asked.

"only with my father, my mother died during childbirth, so it's only me and my father" you said and he nodded.

"your father must be really heartbroken to lose his wife, I understand him, I had to raise my son Jonathan alone since his mother died at an accident when he was an infant" George said.

"yeah, my father was really sad, but he had to be strong for me, also I'm sorry for your loss" you said.

"it's fine dear" he said.

'sorry dad! I had to lie.. Blame it on papa' you thought

"I also wanted to say.... Your clothes are a bit odd" he said

"the years have changed and women can wear whatever they want and are comfortable with" you said and he nodded, there was some silence amongst everyone, the only exception was the forks and knives that were hitting against the plate.

"Jonathan!! Have some manners in front of our guest!" George said.

"I'm so sorry about him, he'll be sent to his room immediately" George said

"oh no, it's fine with me, let him be himself, I have no problem with that" you said.

"but... It's not right for a host to act like that" George said.

"I don't see a problem with his manners, he's just eating a little faster than us, no need to punish him for that, just give him a warning that if he eats fast he might choke" you said

"besides he wasn't rude, he's just being himself, he would be rude if he was treating the guest with disrespect" you said, all of them were a bit stunned.

"if you say so, if any of them makes you feel disrespected just let me know" he said and you nodded

The next day you told them that you were going to search for the enemy, of course they had their doubts about if you were strong enough to take the enemy down but you reassured them that you'll be fine.

While searching you felt like you were being watched, of course you knew that dio was watching you.

'Jesus christ! Why is he following me!? If only he knew the truth... Would he stop?' you thought

'maybe I should disappear and then if he tells anyone no one will believe him! This is payback old man!!' you thought, you then prepared yourself and disappeared, when dio saw this he was shocked, he run to where you were and looked around

'she just disappeared!? What kind of power is that?' he thought.

As you run you bumped into someone, you looked over and saw the man, you immediately restrained him and beat him up

"alright fucker, now get me back" you said

"never!" he said

"why did you bring me here in the first place?" you asked him as you slammed his face down.

"i-I did it because I wanted to get rid of you, if I got you here, somehow you would do something and then you would of never been born... He always had time for you and never for us! His loyal followers!!" he yelled.

"bitch I was his daughter!!" you yelled as you slammed him down again.

"and that's why I hated you, while he was still alive I couldn't do anything to you, but now that he's dead I can kill you and take revenge!" he said and you rolled your eyes and slammed him down once more.

"what is going on here?" you heard Jonathan ask, you looked at him and he looked at you two in horror.

"when we'll leave will he forget?" you asked the man, but he didn't answer, you kneed him on his face and he screamed.

"yes! He will forget! Please just stop!" the man said.

"good... Now get us back to our original timeline" you told the man.

"not before you explain what this man was saying" you heard dio say and you groaned.

"how did you even find me for fucks sake!" you yelled.

"lord dio! You're here! Oh thank God!" the man said as he bowed to Dio.

"what is he doing and why is he calling me lord dio?" dio asked, you sighed and pulled the man back and restrained him.

"nothing, he's just going crazy" you said.

"(y/n).... I know we've only met you yesterday but please tell us what is going on" Jonathan said.

"if I tell you, you won't like it" you said as you put the man in a headlock

"please tell us!" Jonathan said and you sighed.

"well.... I think I can tell you, then I'll make you forget I guess" you said with a shrug as the man struggled to get free.

"ok, so, in 2 years from now, he will kill you and steal your body, then 100 years later he'll attack your descendants, bla bla bla, but he will die" you said.

".... And why did this man brought you here?" Jonathan asked.

"to stop my existence.... I don't know how he plans on doing that" you said.

"I will.... Unable that blue giant... From having kids, that way his descendants won't exist" the man said and you hit his head.

"and how will that prevent your existence?" dio asked.

"you will steal his body and then you'll use it in the ways you already used it but you won't end up with kids.... If you haven't gotten the hint I'm your daughter... For the both of you" you said and they were shocked

"Lord dio, do not make this monster, and if you do just kill her!" the man said.

"oh you're just jealous because I got more attention that you did!" you said as you dropped him down and kicked him.

"anyways, this was weird for you, also kinda weird for me but whatever" you said and you pulled out something.

"it was nice to see you both... Again, you were alive and you're still a human so yeah.... Now forget what you saw" you said as you threw something at them and they were engulfed by smoke and then fell

You got up to the enemy and grabbed him by the hair.

"get us back" you said and he nodded and eventually got you back, after you returned you beat him up to the point where he was left paralyzed.

When you got back home Jonathan greeted you.

"where were you? You didn't show up yesterday and I was worried!" he said

"I'll explain" you said and then started explaining.

"..... He got you back in time... And you met me and Dio when we were young and still alive?" he asked

"well yeah... I also wanted to ask, why was your father pressuring you to have manners?" you asked him

"oh, since we were rich and famous we needed to have manners... What did he think of you?" he asked.

"he definitely didn't like how I was dressed, and let me tell you, even if he was your father... I shut him up respectfully" you said.

"oh... No one have done that before but... Uhm, ok" he said and then looked at you.

"are you hungry?" he asked.

"nah, I'm ok, I'll just go to sleep" you said and he nodded

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

321K 10.3K 23
Your family is a close friend of the Joestar's and one day hear about the newest addition to the Joestar's family, so your father decides that you sh...
472K 19.3K 71
You decided to go on a 50 day journey with your best friend in order to save his mother from a curse placed on his family's bloodline. You had no ide...
16.4K 839 24
THE REWRITE IS UP: https://www.wattpad.com/1280168169?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Sund...
208K 5.1K 37
A book of reader inserts and fanon ships(only upon request) REQUESTS OPEN! I am an anime fan and have only read through part six, and half of part s...