A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt7
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt17

478 9 2
By Normal_weebstuff69

17. What if you revived dio? (age 5)

You were sitting on a tree and you were thinking until you heard someone speak.

"why are you up there?" Jonathan asked and you looked down.

"I'm bored" you said, you heard something but didn't pay attention until someone sat besides you, you looked over and it was Jonathan.

"you know, when I was younger I liked climbing trees as well, I liked seeing the view" he said as he looked forward.

"I miss papa" you said and he looked at you.

"I asked Jotaro if I can revive him but he told me no and to never ask that again, why does he hate papa?" you asked as you looked down

"I don't think he hates him... He just thinks that your father needs to rest for now, let him at peace" Jonathan said and you looked Down.

"but I miss him..." you said

"it's alright to miss someone, but I'm sure dio doesn't want you to feel sad" he said as he hugged you

Later that day when you went to sleep Jonathan did a secret meeting with Jotaro, holly and Joseph, they had called Joseph and they had him waiting on the phone.

"alright, so... Jotaro you know what is going on" Jonathan said and Jotaro nodded.

"we can't let her revive him, he'll try to kill us again" Jotaro said

"that's true.... But what if we bring him back without his vampiric powers? As far as we know there are no more stone masks and he will probably won't have a stand, and if he tries anything I'll take care of him, I've done it before" Jonathan said, after hours of talking they decided to let you bring him back.

"ok, I'll take care of it your stand alright?" Jonathan said and you nodded, him and your stand walked away and then stopped

"can she hear us?" Jonathan asked and your stand shook her head.

"who am I bringing back?" she asked

"dio Brando" Jonathan said.

"how do you want him to be? Age or something else?" she asked.

"I want him to be a human again, the age before he turned into what he was" Jonathan said and your stand nodded, there was a bright flash and then it died down.

"where am I?" dio asked and he then saw Jonathan.

"was it a nightmare?" he asked.

"no, you did all those horrible things, but don't worry, now that you're back you don't have any vampiric powers or a stand so you won't mean any harm to anyone... You better not mean any harm, because even if you try to hurt anyone I'll make sure to put you in hell, and this time I'll succeed" Jonathan said in a dangerous tone and it kinda scared dio until he's eyes widen.

"where's (y/n)?" he asked.

"no need to worry, for the year you were gone my descendants took great care of her, they even agreed to bring you back for her just because she missed you a lot" Jonathan said.

"who brought me back?" he asked.

"she did, last year she got her stand and it's quite powerful" Jonathan said.

"where is she now?" dio asked.

"wait here, I'll go and get her" Jonathan said, after a while he saw you and you both run into each other's arms, you started sobbing.

"it's alright, I'm here now... You brought me here" he said as he tried to calm you down.

"you two catch up I'll go and speak with the others" Jonathan said and he left, when he found holly and Jotaro he asked them something

"is the house ready?" Jonathan asked and they nodded

"alright, I'll go and inform them" Jonathan said and he left and he walked back to you and Dio who were still hugging.

"(y/n)? Since dio is back, we got a place for you two to stay since Holly doesn't have more room for an extra person" Jonathan said.

"it's fine with me" dio said

"what about you? Won't you come with us?" you asked.

"I'm still a ghost so whenever you'll need me I'll be there" Jonathan said.

"no! You'll come with us!" you said which it surprised both of them.

"if he doesn't wa-" dio started but you cut him off.

"no! He's my only friend and I don't want him to leave, I'm used to him being around" you said, dio and Jonathan looked at each other, dio sighed and had this look that said 'I'm never getting rid of him'

"fine he can come with us" dio said and you hugged him again

"well... Uhm, in that case I'll go and get our stuff, you two can stay here, when we'll leave I'll take (y/n) to go and saw goodbye" Jonathan said and then left.

He went and packed your stuff, holly helped too.

"it's such a shame that you guys will leave, I'll really miss you both, especially (y/n) she reminds me of when Jotaro was little" holly said.

"we'll make sure to visit often" Jonathan said and Holly nodded.

When everything was ready Jonathan took your stuff and came up to you and Dio.

"alright, everything is ready, holly called us a taxi and we can go" Jonathan said.

"I need to go and say bye!" you said

"I'll stay here" dio said, you grabbed Jonathan's hand and dragged him, you went to the living room and there you saw Holly and Jotaro.

"oh, it's time for you guys to leave?" she asked and you nodded, she got up and hugged you

"I'll miss you (y/n)" she said.

"I'll miss you too" you said, when she let go Jotaro came up to you and patted your head.

"give dio some trouble, I'm sure he missed it" he said and you laughed.

"Jotaro! (y/n) don't do it" Jonathan said.

"don't listen to him" Jotaro said and you nodded.

"ok, it's time to go" Jonathan said, you got up to him and you two left to meet with dio.

When you arrived at your new home it was huge! It wasn't like Holly's house, it was just a two story house but it was still huge!

You immediately took your shoes off and started running around and sliding on the floor and then started running around and going to different rooms.

"she got your bad genes" dio said and Jonathan gasped.

"excuse you... She's a child, she deserves to have fun and act like that" Jonathan said and Dio rolled his eyes.

"I forgot to ask, how can I see you when I couldn't before?" dio asked.

"(y/n's) stand made a ring that makes me visible" Jonathan said.

"speaking of stands...why don't I have my own?" dio asked.

"when we brought you back we made sure you were just a normal human, you're not a vampire and you don't have a stand... And you'll stay that way whether you like it or not, you should be thankful we even let (y/n) to bring you back" Jonathan said

"great, I'll live a boring life" dio said.

"you'll live a normal life raising your daughter, your villain Era came to an end, now live as a human, plus you can become a lawyer like you wanted" Jonathan said.

"yeah... But I'll grow old, I don't want to grow old!" dio said.

"you have to deal with it" Jonathan said, suddenly they heard piano, just random notes, they followed the noice and they saw a room with the piano and you were sitting there just pressing the keys.

"what are you doing?" dio asked you.

"I found this piano... I want to learn how to play!" you said as you looked at him.

"let's get settled here first and then we'll see" dio said and you nodded

After you all got settled you started piano lessons and Dio got a job as a lawyer... Unfortunately for his clients.

One day, a year later, dio decided that he wanted to move somewhere else, out of Japan, so you all got your stuff and moved in Italy, but you continued your piano lessons there.

"alright everyone, today we have a new student, please tell us about yourself" the teacher said and you nodded.

"my name is (y/n) and I'm 6 years old, I was born in Egypt but when I was 4 I moved to Japan, and last week we moved here to Italy" you said.

"so you know three languages?" one kid asked.

"no, I know four, Egyptian, English, Japanese and Italian... Maybe five, a family friend of ours taught me a little bit of French" you said, the kids were amazed.

"alright, thank you (y/n), your seat is right there in the back" the teacher said and you nodded, you went to the back and sat down.

When it was lunch time you sat in the classroom and ate there, some kids sat there as well.

"hey giorno? Did you get our lunch money?" a kid asked the kid that sat quietly in the next row, three more kids stood behind the first kid.

"no.... I forgot" the kid whose name is giorno said, the leader went to hit giorno but you run up to him and stopped him.

"don't touch him" you told the kid.

"and who do you think you are huh?" the leader asked as he snatched his hand out of your grip.

"I'm (y/n), now you better leave this kid alone" you said.

"and what are you gonna do if I don't?" he asked all cocky.

"my dad is a lawyer, and he's super strong and I'm sure he'll beat you up if he wants" you told him, he just scoffed and left, you turned to the kid and looked at him.

"are you alright?" you asked him and he nodded

"my name is (y/n) what's yours?" you asked him.

"I'm giorno... Nice to meet you" he said

"it's nice to meet you as well!" you said

After that day the two of you became best friends, you would hang out at school and stuff, today you invited him to your house, when you got there Jonathan was shocked to see you with someone

"welcome back (y/n)... Who's your friend?" he asked you.

"that's my friend and classmate, his name is giorno" you said.

"it's nice to meet you sir" giorno said.

"it's nice to meet you as well giorno, it's nice to know that (y/n) made a friend at school" Jonathan said

After that he made some snacks for you and giorno and let you two play.

"your dad is nice" giorno said.

"oh, that's not my dad, that's my friend, he's been with me for a long time, he stays with me and my dad, my dad is at work right now" you said and he nodded.

At some point the two of you were chasing each other in the yard when Jonathan called you in to eat some more snacks before giorno's mother picks him up and go back to their house.

You both got back in the house and sat down, you thanked Jonathan and began to eat, he noticed that giorno wasn't wearing his jacket and since he didn't want him to get cold he brought the jacket for giorno, but when he was about to place it besides giorno he saw something... He saw the birthmark, he snapped out of it quickly and placed the jacket next to giorno.

"here, you don't want to catch a cold" Jonathan said and giorno thanked him.

'is giorno... Another one of Dio's children?.... Seriously doesn't dio know what protection is?' Jonathan thought.

After around an hour someone knocked on the door he went and answered.

"hello, how may I help you?" he asked, the one who knocked the door was a woman, when she saw Jonathan she blushed but then she noticed the ring and the little hopes she had crushed.

"I'm here to pick up my son" she said and Jonathan nodded.

He went and informed giorno and giorno got up, you all walked to the doorway.

"thank you for having me here" giorno said as he bowed.

"it was nothing, if you want you can come over again and play with (y/n), you're more than welcome here" Jonathan said and giorno nodded.

"have a good night" Jonathan told giorno's mother

"you too" she said and they began to walk away

"bye giorno!!" you said and he waved at you.

When dio got home you were already sleeping, but Jonathan waited for him.

"what are you doing up so late?" dio asked.

"we need to talk" Jonathan said.

"what is it?" dio asked.

"today (y/n) brought a friend of hers here to play, at some point he took of his jacket when they were playing" Jonathan said.

"she's hanging out with a boy? I think I told her she's forbidden from hanging out with boys" dio said.

"that's not the point dio! The point is that the boy had the birthmark! He might be another child of yours" Jonathan said.

"what!?" dio whisper yelled.

"you heard it, we might need (y/n) to get some information from him" Jonathan said, so as they planned you were doing your part, so apparently giorno doesn't know his father or how he looks like, not even his name, so one day you brought giorno over again but this time dio was there

"so you're giorno?" dio asked and giorno nodded.

"it's nice to meet you, I'm (y/n's) dad" dio said.

"it's nice to meet you" giorno said.

"whatever! Giorno let's go!! Dad bought me this new game you need to see it!" you said and you basically dragged him away.

"without a doubt if they Find Out they are siblings they are going to have a great relationship" Jonathan said and Dio surprisingly agreed.

They followed you two to the living room and you two were already playing.

"I don't know how to play it... I always lose" giorno said.

"it's fine, here I'll show you, dad grab the other controller" you said.

"I don't know how to play either" dio said.

"don't worry, I got you" Jonathan said as he sat down and grabbed the controller, the two of you played, in the meantime you showed giorno how to play, eventually he learned how to play properly.

While the two of you were playing there was a knock on the door, dio walked over the door and looked through the peephole... He now remembered this woman, she's definitely giorno's mother, he then opened the door and the woman's eyes widen.

"H-how?" she asked, dio got out and closed the door.

"soo... Are you going to explain why you didn't tell me you had a child?... My child?" dio asked.

"i-I didn't think you would care" she said.

"you better tell giorno the truth, right now he's in there playing with his sibling and he doesn't know it yet" dio said.

"that little girl is your daughter? I thought she was the other man's daughter because they look a lot alike" she said.

"that's not the point, you either tell giorno or I'll tell him" he said

"jeez, give me some time to process everything, for now I'm taking him and we're going home" she said.

Dio got back inside and told giorno that his mother is waiting for him outside, giorno got up and got his stuff and left.

As the days passed you and giorno still knew nothing. one day at school giorno was trying to hide something with his jacket, eventually you accidentally saw what he was trying to hide... Bruises, so when the lesson was over you grabbed him by the hand and dragged him somewhere where you two would be alone.

"what happened?" he asked.

"what are these bruises?" you asked him.

"it's nothing, I fell and it made a bruise" he said.

"you're lying, who did these to you?" you asked him.

"I told you I fell!" he said as he got defensive.

"you can't make that big of a bruise from falling! It looks like someone hit you!" you said.

"stop being annoying and leave me alone!! I told you what happened!" he yelled

"I'm not annoying! I'm just worried about you!" you said

"no! You're annoying!!" he yelled at you and then pushed you, you fell down and he then run away, you were shocked and hurt.

When you got back home, Jonathan greeted you normally but you just run to your room, he tried asking you what happened but you didn't answer.

You were like that for days, one day you were playing the piano when dio walked up to you.

"hey... Why are you like that?" he asked you but you didn't answer, he suddenly picked you up and sat you on his lap.

"can you please tell me what happened?" he asked, you also noticed Jonathan standing at the doorway.

"I fought with giorno" you said.

"what? How did you two fight? I thought you two were best friends?" he asked.

"I was worried about him and he called me annoying" you said as you looked down.

"worried about him? Why? What happened?" Jonathan asked.

"I asked him where did he get the bruises and he told me he fell... But it didn't look like he fell, if he had fallen it would be lighter, but they were almost black!" you said, they were both shocked, they looked at each other and Dio seemed to look very angry because it brought back bad memories.

"it's going to be alright, I hope you haven't forgotten that your dad is a great lawyer, he'll take care of it" dio said and you nodded.

After that, dio and Jonathan spoke, dio told Jonathan to 'stalk' giorno and see what was going on in his house.

So the next day that what Jonathan did, he also gathered some evidence and when he came back he was almost crying.

"we need to get this poor child out of there" he said and Dio understood.

"don't worry... I won't allow anything else to happen to him" dio said.

While those two were trying to save giorno out of this household, you and giorno still didn't speak.

Eventually giorno was out of that abusive house and Dio got to explain everything to him and that he'll stay with all of you from now on.

Giorno was shocked, because he found his real father and that you are his sister.

When those two arrived home, Jonathan greeted them and then called you downstairs, when you got downstairs and saw giorno you immediately went upstairs, giorno just looked down.

"it'll be ok, I'll go and talk to her" Jonathan said and giorno nodded

Jonathan got in your room and saw you sitting on your bed.

"why is he here?" you asked Jonathan

"he'll be staying here from now on, you managed to save him from his abusive parents" Jonathan said as he sat besides you.

"but he still thinks I'm annoying" you said.

"that's not true, he said all those things because he was afraid of what was going to happen to him after someone found out the truth" Jonathan said.

"you want to know something else?" he asked you and you looked at him.

"what is it?" you asked him.

"turns out, Giorno isn't only your best friend... He's your brother too" he said.

"what?" you asked and he nodded.

"I found out when i saw the birthmark on his shoulder, I then told your father, we were going to tell you sooner but then the two of you fought... Are you glad that you have a brother?" he asked, you were still shocked, he then took your hand and you both walked downstairs and you saw giorno sitting in the living room, he then looked up and saw you.

"I'm sorry" he said and looked down again, you just went up to him and hugged him, after that you looked at Jonathan and Dio.

"who's the oldest one?" you asked and Jonathan laughed.

"to find out giorno needs to tell us when is his birthday" dio said.

"it's April 16th" giorno said

"yes! I'm the oldest one by 12 days!" you said and they laughed.

"by the way dio... You never told us when was your birthday" Jonathan said.

"because it wasn't needed" dio said.

"come on tell us!" you said.

"alright, it's April 12th" he said

"it's going to be easy to remember each other's birthdays, first it's me and (y/n), 8 days later is dio and 4 days after Dio's birthday is giorno's" Jonathan said.

"you two have your birthdays at the same day?" giorno asked and you both nodded.

As more time passed the two of you grew closer, one day you and giorno were playing outside when he wanted to show you a trick, so what he did was turn a branch into a kitten, you were amazed, you grabbed the kitten and run inside.

"dad!! Look!!" you yelled as you got in the library and showed him the kitten

"where did you find this cat?" he asked.

"giorno turned a branch into a kitten!" you said, dio was shocked.

"you have a stand?" dio asked and giorno nodded.

"that's a powerful stand... You know I had one too, but I don't have it anymore, it could stop time" dio said

"wow!!" both you and giorno said.

"can we keep the kitty?" you asked him

"no" dio said.

"we can ask Jonathan, he'll let us keep it" giorno said and you nodded and you both run off.

"I wonder who's the father in this house.... Scratch that we both are but I wonder who's the head of the house" dio said and then sighed.

Unfortunately for dio, Jonathan let you two keep the kitten.

One day when you were 12 you woke up and you were bleeding, you thankfully knew what it was but you didn't know how to tell the others, you quickly went and changed, for the time being you put some toilet paper to prevent from staining your pants and panties, you then put your clothes to get cleaned and went downstairs.

"hey uhm.... Can someone drive me to the store?" you asked and all three of them looked at you.

"why, what's wrong?" Jonathan asked.

"I need a few stuff... Immediately" you said.

"alright I'll drive you there" dio said as he got up.

You both left and got to the grocery store, you told him to wait in the car, you went in there and you didn't know what to get so you had to ask a worker, thankfully they helped you to get something, after that you bought a few sweet stuff and chips and went back to the car.

"what did you get?" he asked as he drove back home.

"I'll tell you when we get back home" you said and he nodded.

When you got back home you immediately went upstairs and put the pad on and then went downstairs.

"so what happened?" Jonathan asked.

"I started my period" you said, giorno spat his drink and the others just looked at you.

"your what?" dio asked.

"don't tell me you're THAT uneducated!?" giorno said as he looked at them.

"they are that uneducated" you said with a sigh.

"so, to make a long story short, only girls have periods, seriously didn't your school teach you about the female reproductive system?" giorno asked.

"what does it have to do with that?" dio asked.

"when a girl starts her period, that's when she can start having kids and that's when, some people say, a girl turns into a woman" giorno said.

"a 12 year old is more educated than you two" you said as you shook your head, both of them were shocked and horrified.

"I hope it's only for now... Right?" Jonathan asked.

"I wish it was, basically it's from now until the late 40's to late 50's I guess" you said.

"it's not painful... Right?" dio asked.

"are you kidding me? They told us that we can have cramps, which they feel like you're getting stabbed.... Plus when you're on your period you bleed out the unfertilized eggs, that's the whole point of a period" you said.... Let's just say that dio was too shocked to speak and Jonathan just fainted.

"You won't get it that often... Right?" dio asked.

"it's once a month" you said and he sighed in relief.

"and it lasts for 7 days" you said.

"SEVEN WHAT!?" Jonathan said as he got up

"our teacher even told us that it might last 10 days" giorno said.

"that's... Horrifying!!! And there they say that women have it easy!" Jonathan said.

"..... I think it's time for me to go to work, the both of you are in charge to make sure she's ok" dio said and then left, that was the biggest freak out they had, dio called almost every 20 minutes to check on you, after a while they got used to it and they started to calm down.

One day you woke up by screaming, you immediately got up and run to where you heard the scream come from, you even bumped into the walls to get there, when you got there you saw giorno... But he was blonde?.

"woah... Who are you?" you said while still being sleepy.

"it's me giorno!" he said and then he turned back to the mirror.

"what happened!?" Jonathan asked as he run in the room.

"giorno dyed his hair blonde" you said while yawning.

"I didn't turn it blonde! They turned blonde on their own!!" he said.

"why are you yelling?" dio asked and he looked in the room.

"why did you turn your hair blonde?" he asked

"THEY TURNED ON THEIR OWN!!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" he yelled.

"do you think your genes kicked in late?" Jonathan asked dio.

"maybe" dio said

"calm down, you actually look better like that, with black hair you looked like Jotaro" you said.

"who?" he asked.

"oh yeah, I just remembered we don't have much contact with them... Why don't we have contact with them?" you asked.

"because we don't care about them" dio said.

"I don't know what happened between you two but I want to reconnect with them, we only sent letters once a year" you said.

"you communicate with them? Why didn't you tell me?" Jonathan asked.

"sorry, I forgot, but I tell them your news, and they tell me theirs" you said.

"oh tell me! I want to know how they're doing!" Jonathan said.

"Jotaro became a marine biologist, and you won't believe the next part! At the age of 21 years old he became a dad!" you said and Jonathan was excited.

"him!? A dad!?!?" dio asked.

"oh please dio, we couldn't really believe you would end up as a dad as well but here you are, (y/n) continue!" Jonathan said.

"ok, he had a girl, her name is jolyne, I think they send me a picture of her recently, I'll show you later, the next part you won't like it, so.... Joseph cheated on his wife and he ended up having a son" you said, Jonathan was shocked and Dio laughed.

"of course his wife was mad but she ended up forgiving him, he also found a baby, it's also a stand user and it's invisible, he adopted her and named her shizuka" you said.

"tell me about his son" Jonathan said.

"ok, his name is Josuke higashikata, right now he's around 17 years old, I also have a picture of him that they send me" you said.

"do they know about giorno?" he asked.

"oh they do, and I also have send a few pictures, like the one I took when he was eating his breakfast, or when he was studying" you said.

"THAT'S WHY OUT OF NOWHERE YOU WERE TAKING PICTURES OF ME!?" he asked.

"relax.... I was in the picture as well" you said and he groaned.

"Jonathan you're a bad influence for her" dio said and Jonathan shook his head.

"show me the pictures" Jonathan told you and you both left.

"why are those two so much alike?" giorno asked and Dio shrugged.

"let your hair grow... We'll look alike" dio said.

"ew, no" giorno said and Dio was offended.

When you showed Jonathan the pictures he was so happy, he didn't tell you why, on the inside he was so proud that the bloodline was still continuing.

Time passed by really quick, you couldn't even process how quick it went, one moment giorno came back home and said he joined the mafia... All of you were shocked, imagine how shocked you were when the next week he told you he was the boss of the mafia.

"this family will never be normal" you said.

"that's my boy! Trying to take over the world!" dio said and everyone looked at him

"uhm... I'm trying to end drug dealings" giorno said.

"that's a great motive! You try to make Italy clean from drugs and criminals?" Jonathan asked and giorno nodded.

"I want you all to get ready, I'll get you to meet my team and a man that helped us" giorno said, all of you got ready and left.

"so... Tell us a bit about your team and that man that helped you" Jonathan said trying to start a conversation.

"in the team is bucciarati, he's a very trustworthy man, then it's Abbacchio, he seems to hate me, then we have mista, he's afraid of the number 4 and he stinks" giorno said and you laughed.

"then it's Narancia, he's kinda dumb but he's a nice person, then it's fugo, he has some anger issues but it's fine, he is working on it, then we have Trish, she's not in the team but she's the one who we tried to protect, we had to get her to the previous boss, she was his daughter, he said we needed to get her there so he could protect her, but he just wanted to kill her so no one would find out his identity... Now he's dead" giorno said, Jonathan gasped

"and the man who helped you? Who was it?" you asked.

"his name is Polnareff" he said.

"FUCKING WHO!?" dio asked.

"I told you we might needed to tell them one day" Jonathan whispered to him.

"tell us what?" you asked, dio sighed and stopped the car.

"you're telling them now?" Jonathan asked and Dio nodded.

"whatever I say now... Hold back and when we get back home you can curse at me and other stuff" dio said.

"is it that bad?" giorno asked and Jonathan nodded, dio took a deep breath and he actually said everything from the start! Everything from when he got adopted by the joestars to when he died in egypt.

"......" you and giorno just stayed silent.

"that's why Jotaro flat out told me no?" you silently asked and Jonathan nodded.

"and that's why you look so much like him" giorno said as he pointed at Jonathan.

You all stayed silent until you decided to speak.

"start the car, we're going to meet giorno's team and you're going to apologize to Polnareff" you said.

"what!? Why would Apologize?" dio asked.

"I said you'll apologize after all the things you've done to him! You have the nerve to even ask" you said as you got angry

"just start the car... She scares me" Jonathan said

When you arrived there, giorno first introduced you to his team and then you all went to see Polnareff.

"let's let (y/n) go first, Polnareff adored her" Jonathan said, you got up to the door and knocked.

"who is it?" you heard Polnareff say, you slowly opened the door and then peaked your head inside.

"guess who?" you said with a smile and he gasped.

"(y/n)!? Look at you! You grew up so much!" he said and you hugged him

"you changed as well, how did this happen to you?" you asked him.

"the previous boss... Why are you here? Did you join the mafia?" he asked.

"oh.. You don't know?" you asked.

"what should I know?" he asked.

"giorno is my brother" you said.

"WHAT!? that means he's Dio's son?!?" he asked and you nodded.

"and I'm gonna give you a little heads up... He's here" you said.

"dio? What does he want here?" Polnareff asked angrily.

"I'll make him apologize, now I don't think you have to fear anything, he was brought back as a human and he's not a stand user anymore" you said.

"wow... I want to beat him up so bad but it's unfair if he's not a stand user" he said.

You two talked for some minutes until you dragged dio inside, those two glared at each other

"apologize" you told dio

"why should i-" you then cut him off.

"apologize!... Now" you said, both men gulped, dio sighed and Mumbled something.

"louder!" you said.

"jeez calm down.... I'm sorry for trying to kill you and the others" dio said.

"Polnareff... What do you say?" you asked him

"well.... Maybe he's a little forgiven" Polnareff said.

"that's something... Giorno did you get it?" you asked, everyone looked at giorno who was filming.

"I got it!" he said as he smiled.

"nice... Jotaro needs to see it" you said.

"that's humiliating!" dio said.

"you think I care after what you did to everyone?!? That's nothing compared to what you did!" you said and he was taken aback.

"easy there (y/n), you're going to get wrinkles" Polnareff said.

"alright... I'll try to calm down... But the footage will go to Jotaro and that's the end of it" you said and then walked out.

After the meeting you went back home and sat at the computer that Jonathan had gotten you for your birthday, you searched online if you could find Jotaro somehow and send him the footage, eventually you found him.

"hey, it's me (y/n), we haven't talked in a while but whatever, I'm gonna send you something that you'll find very interesting, hope you and your family are doing well" you wrote and then you put the video and you send it.

"that's going to be very interesting" you said and then smirked, you then left your room and went downstairs.

"(y/n)?...are you still angry with dio?" Jonathan asked you.

"of course I'm angry at him, he did all those horrible stuff and yet you still forgive him!... I will never understand your logic" you told him

"I know, dio has done horrible stuff... But now he has changed! The day you brought him back I made sure to threaten him, I don't know if I scared him but since then I don't think he's done anything horrible" Jonathan said and you sighed.

"go and talk to him, even at the thought of you hating him he's starting to feel sad" Jonathan said and you nodded

You knew where you were going to find dio, you went in the library and saw him sitting there reading, he turned and looked at you.

"alright, sorry for talking to you like that... Even though you deserved it, just know that I don't hate you... Yet" you whispered the last part, he seemed relieved

"come here" he said and you walked up to him.

"remember how last month I went somewhere?" he asked and you nodded as you sat down.

"I went back to our old house and took these" he said as he pulled out an envelope, you took It and opened it, they were baby pictures of you.

"I was looking at those before you got here to talk to me" he said.

"I was one ugly baby" you said and he laughed

"why were you looking at the pictures?" you asked him.

"I was looking back to those moments... Wondering if I did better as a parent than that asshole I called my father" he said.

"why are you even thinking of it? You raised me alone... Well with Jonathan's help too, until I was four, and then when I was five, I brought you back and you did the same, then when we learned giorno was your son.. My brother, you took him in and raised the two of us, and you're still wondering if you did a good job? Maybe as a person you weren't the best but as a father you were the best" you said, that made him genuinely smile and hug you.

"you know that if it weren't for you and giorno I would of been the same shitty person?... Maybe I would still be dead" he said

"well, yeah we know, we're the best" you said and he shook his head.

"sometimes you're so dumb... You resemble Jonathan a lot" he said

"maybe I was brought into this world to torture you and remind you of him... But hey, he's here so he can torture you" you said.

"the both of you are torturing me... Don't you have any homework for tomorrow?" he asked.

"hey! It's not fair that I still have to go to school and giorno just has to be the mafia boss!" you said

"you still need education! Giorno is just dumb that he's leaving his education to only work in the mafia, yes his work is successful but it's also dangerous" dio said.

"you are worried about him now? You were the one who said 'that's my boy!'..." you said.

"yeah whatever, now go, I want to continue reading my book" he said, you rolled your eyes and left, you went back upstairs to your room and saw that Jotaro answered.

"greetings (y/n), haven't heard from you in a while, I'm fine and also everyone else is fine, about the video you send me... It sounds very forced so tell him to do it again, to make it more real (I'm joking). I also haven't heard from Polnareff for a while and when I saw him I was shocked at what kind of state he was, I believe he's still in Italy, where exactly is he? I want to come over and meet him" you read

"hey, he's still in Italy, he's currently staying at xxxxx he was in danger but now he's a little safer, we'll make sure to keep him alive until you get here" you wrote.

'looks like they'll have a reunion' you thought and then smiled.

That was the longest chapter I've ever written!!! Also you noticed that dio is a bit out of character, if you don't like it.... Whatever suits you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 10.3K 23
Your family is a close friend of the Joestar's and one day hear about the newest addition to the Joestar's family, so your father decides that you sh...
317 21 3
No matter where Jotaro is, he seems to be hit by a series of bizarre encounters he never knew would happen to any other ordinary people. FIrst he had...
54.2K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...