A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt7
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt8

471 12 27
By Normal_weebstuff69

8. What if you died because of your stand? (age 4) |ANGST!!!!|

Since the day you were born dio has been taking care of you and treating you like a princess, he was determined to be a better father than the one he had.

He would always spent time with you, play with you etc.

One day though you fell ill, he didn't really know why you fell ill, when you fell ill you were 3, almost 4.

He would get people and try to find some cure but nothing happened, a few days after you fell ill the crusaders started their trip towards Egypt so they could defeat dio.

"papa I'm cold" you said as you tried to warm yourself with the blankets you had.

"it's ok, I'll warm you up" he said as he got you in his arms and held you close.

"for how long am I gonna be sick?" you asked him.

"not for too long, you'll be fine any time soon" he said as he caressed your head.

He had to find what was happening to you and why you weren't getting any better, he also had to take care of the crusaders.

He later on found out that your stand was causing it, he asked Enya if there was anything that he would do to make you feel better and probably stop everything but Enya told him the bad news.

"lord dio.... When this happens to someone there's no way of getting away from it.... One can die because of it" she said, this was what dio was afraid of.

"so there's no way of helping her?" dio asked and Enya nodded, dio stayed quiet and then left, he went to his room and started destroying everything.

He was going to lose you? And because of what? Because of your stand? And because of him but he didn't know it

After that day he told his minions to take care of the crusaders while he was spending more time with you.

You two would play, do stuff together, take a few photos so he could make a photo album about you.... To remember you, he would also write about you in his diary.

Just a day before the crusaders arrived to his house for the final battle, you took your last breath.

It was night time, dio was by your side as always and he felt that it was gonna be the last time you'll speak to him, look at him and hug him again, he had ordered any remaining followers that he had to leave for the night.

He held you close as he knew that you were slowly dying, you had trouble breathing and your heart was slowing down.

"papa?" you said quietly

"yes princess?" he said

"can you sleep here tonight? It's too cold and I'm afraid of being alone" you said as you snuggled closer.

"I will, don't worry" he said

"can you sing me something?" you asked and he hummed and started singing, midway through the song he stopped and hugged you closer.

"rest well my princess" he said as he kissed your forehand... You're now dead.

After the sun rised, he wrote to his diary your last moments, he told Terence to bury you in the backyard.

Dio looked out the window as Terence was covering you with dirt.

He went up to his room and for the first time in years he cried, and they were tears of pain and grief, he wrote how he felt and then started getting ready to face the crusaders.

He thought that he would win but he didn't, at least he was glad that he'll see you again in the afterlife.

After the fight the crusaders went back to the mansion to find something, anything that would help them with something.

Instead they found Dio's diary.

"let's read it, he might have written something for his future plans.... When he thought that he would win, we might prevent some dangerous stand users" Polnareff said and the others shrugged.

'today I found out that I have a daughter, it'll be interesting taking care of a baby and trying to achieve world dominance'

"he has a daughter!?" Polnareff yelled and Joseph shushed him

"Jotaro continue" Joseph told Jotaro

'today (y/n) said her first word, of course I, dio was her first word, she said papa'

"aww, that's cute" Polnareff said.

'today has been a very interesting day, I woke up and heard footsteps, I looked down and saw (y/n) walking around, it's her first time walking'

"he sounds like he did a good job taking care of his daughter" kakyoin said.

'today (y/n) fell ill, it might of been the fact that yesterday after I gave her a bath she stood close to the open window'

'she's getting worse every day and I don't know what to do, I got her to the best doctors and they said they can't do anything'

"wait, the dates are the same from when mom got sick too" Jotaro said and everyone looked at each other

'today Enya told me that (y/n) might die because of her stand... And there's nothing I can do, I feel weak and helpless, how do I make her feel better again?'

"didn't he know that he was causing it?" avdol asked.

"probably not" Joseph said.

'I have a feeling that she won't last any longer, plus the joestars and their friends are close to finding me, it's the first time that I felt so weak'

'tonight... At 2am... (y/n) passed away, I feel so broken now, I cried for hours and I'm not ashamed of admitting it, I just lost my child, the only thing I cared for in this world.... I told Terence to bury her in the backyard, I want to have her close to me, at least for the last days of her life I gave her the best memories she would have'

Everyone was speechless.

"he lost his child? That's why he wasn't smug about killing us, he was serious and he had the hint of sadness in his eyes" avdol said.

"if his daughter got sick around the same time holly did, why did she die sooner?" Joseph asked.

"maybe she was too weak?" Polnareff said.

"poor child" kakyoin said and then he saw something, he got there and took it and it was a photo album, he opened it and saw pictures of you and Dio, from the day you were born till your last moments, the others went up to him and looked at the photos.

You both looked genuinely happy in those photos but as the years went by and after dio found out what was going on he was clearly putting on a facade, he really cared for you.

"damn it that's so sad... I really can't stop crying, look at them, they looked so happy, dio looked happy too and he's not the kind of person that shows affection" Polnareff said and then he paused and he soon started to sob

"let's go and pay our respects, we might not of known her but she's a poor child that just lost her life" avdol said and Joseph nodded.

They all walked to the backyard and saw a little mountain of dirt and a wooden cross, you must of been there.

"rest in piece little one" Polnareff said and he cried again, the rest payed their respects and then left.

Maybe you see dio again in the afterlife?
The place you ended up after you slept was weird, there were people you didn't know and your father wasn't there.

A blue haired man was talking with his wife and his two friends when his wife gasped.

"what happened Erina?" the blue haired man asked, Erina just pointed, the three men turned to look at what she was pointing and they saw you, they gasped too.

"so she lost the fight? Poor child" the blonde man said.

The blue haired man went somewhere and looked down and sighed.

"it's truly heartbreaking" he said.

"Jonathan, how did dio react?" a man with a mustache asked.

"not very well, he's breaking stuff and he's actually crying" Jonathan said.

"she must be scared too.... We should go and try to calm her down" Erina said

"you're right... Are you two coming?" Jonathan asked the other men and they shook their heads, Erina and Jonathan looked at each other and walked up to you.

"hello little one, are you ok?" Jonathan asked, you looked up and shook your head.

"I don't know where am I, last thing I remember before I fell asleep was my papa singing for me" you said

'hold yourself together Jonathan.. Try not to cry!' Jonathan thought

"it's going to be fine" he said.

"when will I see papa again?" you asked.

"Uhm.. Jonathan, I think we should tell her" Erina said and Jonathan nodded.

"ok... So what's your name?" he asked.

"(y/n)" you said

"alright... Well, (y/n), we don't know either when your dad will be here, you see.... Erina I can't say it, it will break her little heart" Jonathan said.

"I can say it" a woman said from behind her, she was beautiful

"just... Don't tell her to fast Elizabeth, we don't want to scare her" Erina said and Elizabeth nodded

"alright, listen closely (y/n)" she said and you nodded

"as you remember, you fell ill and it wasn't going away, when you thought that you fell asleep, in reality... You passed away, your father knew about it but he didn't want to scare you" she said.

"passed away?.... I remember in a book they said that when... Oh..... So I'll never go back home?" you said as you looked down with tears in your eyes

"it's going to be fine, we'll be here, you won't be alone" Erina said and you slowly nodded.

Hours passed but it seemed that here nothing changes, you were sitting alone right now, making a flower crown.

The others looked from afar and sighed.

"I'm feeling bad for her" the blonde man said.

"me too speedwagon, she's only four... And she's here with us... And we're dead so she's dead" Jonathan said

"by the way, where's Mr zeppeli?" Erina asked.

"he's spending time with ceasar" speedwagon said.

"guys look!" Jonathan whisper yelled, they all turned and looked.

"looks like your descendants won" speedwagon said.

"let's sit here and watch, they'll finally reunite" Jonathan said

Dio was very mad that he lost but he couldn't do anything, he didn't have any strength after he lost you... And now he didn't know where he was!!

He looked around until he spotted you under a tree, he froze there, he didn't think that he would see you again.

He then slowly started walking until he started running towards you. you on the other hand, heard running and looked up, when you saw dio running up to you, you started tearing up, you got up and run up to him and hugged him.

You immediately started sobbing and hugged him tighter.

"I'm not going to leave you again, I promise" he said as he rubbed your back, he then heard sobbing that wasn't yours, he turned to see from where it was coming from and he saw speedwagon crying while Jonathan and Erina tried to stop him.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP YOU MORON!?!? I'M HAVING A MOMENT WITH MY DAUGHTER!!" dio yelled at speedwagon, Jonathan apologized to him and they left.

"why didn't you tell me that I was going to die?" you asked him.

"I didn't want to scare you or make you feel sad" he said.

"if you're here that means you died too?" you asked him and he nodded.

"that's not important, what's important is that we can spend some time with each other" he said.

"can my new friends spend time with us too?" you asked him

"if you mean that blonde sobbing moron, the blue haired goody-two-shoes and his obnoxious wife then no" he said.

"they are nice, and how do you know them if they're dead?" you asked him.

"I knew them when they were alive, that's all" he said

The two of you then went to where you previously sat and made some flower crowns.

"can we sit here?" you both looked up and saw jona, Erina and speedwagon

"no, now go away" dio said

"oh come on dio, don't be like that" Jonathan said.

"I said leave" dio said.

"no we won't" Jonathan said.

"guys, don't act like you're kids again" Erina said.

"you won't leave? OK, I'm taking my daughter and we're leaving then" dio said as he picked you up, he began to walk away but before he did you gave some flower crowns for the others and they smiled in response, you then waved at them as dio took you away.

Sorry🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.6K 24
β—Œ||𝙹𝙹𝙱𝙰 π™Ώπšπ™΄π™΅π™΄πšπ™΄π™½π™²π™΄πš‚||β—Œ !πƒπˆπ’π‚πŽππ“πˆππ”π„πƒ! This is where you're the parent and the JJBA characters are kids! The reader is fem...
6.8K 178 6
A collection of jealous yandere scenarios that I posted on Tumblr. Decided to share them here as well. Reader insert. Beware of gruesome imagery, can...
317 21 3
No matter where Jotaro is, he seems to be hit by a series of bizarre encounters he never knew would happen to any other ordinary people. FIrst he had...
1.1K 53 7
Defeating DIO was a long tough battle with lives lost to time. Unfortunately, one of these lives was Holly Kujo the Crusaders were unable to save her...