A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt7

445 10 13
By Normal_weebstuff69

7. What if dio was a horrible father?

Dio looked at you with a disgusted look, great, he ended up with a child that looked like Jonathan

"you can take care of her, I don't care" dio told Enya and then left.

So Enya ended up taking care of you, she made sure that you were well fed and kept clean, she only did so because you were Dio's child and she was afraid that he might kill her if you died.

One day you were playing in your room with hol horse when dio entered your room, he looked at you with disgust again and then looked at hol horse.

"get up, I need you to do something" dio told him

"what about (y/n)?" hol horse asked.

"I don't care, put her in her crib and come with me" dio said, you turned and looked at him.

"papa?" you said

"oh my God... That's her first word!" hol horse said

"ew, don't ever call me that.... Don't even talk to me" dio said and then left, you looked confused and then turned at hol horse and he looked sad for you.

One other day you were walking around, you know, practicing your walking and stuff when you knocked something down and it broke, dio so happened to turn the corner and saw it.

"for fucks sake you good for nothing useless thing! Look what you've done!" he yelled at you and you could feel tears form in your eyes.

"now you're going to cry? Do you want me to give you something to cry about!?" he yelled again, you looked down and tried not to cry, but it was almost impossible because some broken pieces got in your hands and feet

"Enya get over here!" he yelled and soon Enya appeared.

"take this thing away from me and send someone to clean this mess" he said and Enya nodded as she gently scooped you up

She made sure to treat your wounds well, she felt awful for how dio treated you, you were his child so why did he treat you like that?

Years passed and you grew to understand that dio didn't love you at all, you tried many times to show him that you cared for him but he simply didn't care.

"I made this for you" you said as you gave a drawing to him, he took it and then ripped it.

"it's disgusting, now leave" he said and you looked down and left

Or another time, it was his birthday, someone from the mansion told you and you made him a gift.

"happy birthday" you said as you held the gift out, he just smacked it out of your hands and it broke.

"it would be happy if you didn't exist" he said and then left.

You grew to be so tired of him treating you like that, so you started to hate him.

One day you overheard him talking to Enya about some people that want to kill him, you tried to sneakily leave but they saw you.

"why did you eavesdrop?" he asked you

"I didn't mean it" you said

"yeah right, a good for nothing brat like you always acts like that" he said.

"I hope they kill you" you whispered

"what did you say?" he asked but you stayed silent.

"answer me!" he yelled and you flinched

"I said I hope they kill you" you told him and he looked pissed.

"(y/n) please say you didn't me-" Enya started to say but stopped when dio slapped you.

"you little shit, do you know who you're talking to!? You're lucky I was kind to even let you stay in my house! I could of kicked you out any time I wanted!! I COULD OF KILLED YOU IF I WANTED TO!!" he yelled and you backed away.

"lord dio please, she's just a child she doesn't know what she's saying!" Enya said as she tried to keep him from not killing you.

"whatever, get her away from me and make sure I won't see her ever again" dio said and Enya took you back to your room.

Since then you've only been in your room, you weren't even allowed to go outside, they brought you your food to your room and you had a bathroom attached to your room.

One night there was something like an earthquake going on in the house and then it stopped, you debated for hours if you should go outside and see what was going on, your curiosity got the best of you and you got out, the whole place was destroyed and there was also blood in some places.

You looked around to see if anyone was there but no one was there, they left, they abandoned you.... Or they died.

You then suddenly heard people talking so you hid.

"I swear I felt the presence of another joestar here, someone is here and they have the birthmark" a male voice was heard, you got scared so you started running, when suddenly you saw a scary man in front of you, you went to leave but he caught you, he brought you closer and he saw the birthmark.

"yare yare, get over here all of you!" he said as he still held you.

"what happened?" an old man asked.

"looks like dio was having fun" the scary guy said and he pointed at you.

"he had a child?" a dark skinned man asked.

"what's your name little one?" the old man asked.

"(y/n)" you said and looked down.

"so dio is your father?" he asked and you still looked down.

"I hope not for a long time" you said and they were caught of guard.

"what?" he asked.

"he hates me so I hate him too" you said and they all looked at each other

"I heard one day that some people wanted to kill him... Are you the ones who wanted to kill him?" you asked them, they didn't answer, until the first guy decided to do so.

"yes, and he's already dead" he said and you felt relieved.

"then I can leave from this place" you said

"yeah, you can leave, go and get your stuff ready, you're coming with us" the old man said as he got up and the others looked at him.

"don't look at me like that, she's coming with us, we can't leave her alone" the old man said.

After you got your stuff you followed them and you all left, when you arrived to Japan, there, he and his wife and his daughter talked about where you were going to stay, and they came to the conclusion that you're going to move in with Joseph and suzie.

You didn't complain, they treated you like a queen and they were always there for you when you needed them, you also found out that you're related to Joseph.

Suzie was also the best mother figure, she would calm you down when you had nightmares, like right now.

You were back at your old house and you tried to run away as dio was chasing you but you couldn't move, that was the nightmare you always had, he was chasing you and calling you names and threatening to kill you but before he could reach you, you always woke up.

You quickly sat up and just in time suzie got in the room and quickly came over to calm you down, it was always like that, almost every day that was happening, you could cry in suzie's arms until you passed out.

When you fell asleep, she sighed and covered you with a blanket, she then got out and saw Joseph waiting for her.

"again those nightmares?" Joseph asked and suzie nodded.

"we might need to get her a therapist" suzie said.

"I don't understand, she was his child, his blood, why would he treat her like that?" Joseph asked

"I don't know.... But if we leave her like that and if we don't help her then things might get worse, her nightmares started off being once a month but now it's almost every day, we need to do something" suzie said and Joseph agreed

So around week later they hired a therapist to help you, and it was kinda working.

Years later you ended up in morioh to help to find a serial killer.

You were walking with koichi and that Rohan guys that you didn't trust, and guess what? You guys ended up trapped in an alley.

"great! Are we going to die now?" you said and sighed.

Koichi turned around to answer but his eyes widen and he pointed behind you, you turned around and your eyes widen as well.

"you grew up a lot, (y/n)" someone said.... It was dio, the man you hated the most, the one that caused you many problems.

You slowly walked up to him and then stopped, he expected something but he for sure didn't expect a strong punch, the others from behind gasped as he fell on the floor, before he could do anything you started punching him again and again.

"you piece of shit!!! How dare you show up in front of me after what you did to me!??!?! And you also dare to talk to me!?!? Just die, die, die, die, die, die, die!!!!" you yelled as you repeatedly punched him, Rohan and koichi had to restrain you and run to the exit of the alley, after you made it at the exit you started having a panic attack and cried.

"I'll go and call Jotaro-san!" koichi said as he let you with Rohan, after a while koichi came running with Jotaro and kakyoin behind him.

"what happened?" Jotaro asked but you weren't able to talk because you were still having a panic attack.

"I'll explain, there was a man, he was probably a ghost, when she saw him she immediately started punching him and cursing him, he was blonde and had reddish eyes" Rohan said and they immediately knew who it was.

"she won't calm down any time soon, we might need to knock her out" Jotaro said and kakyoin agreed so that what they did.

"sorry for asking but what happened between them?" Rohan asked.

"nothing for you to know, and even if you try to find out I won't hesitate to beat you up, you shouldn't try to find out about people's trauma" kakyoin said as he got you in his arms and walked away with Jotaro.

When you woke up you looked around and sat up, you looked at the person who was by your side, it was kakyoin

"what happened?" you asked.

"we had to knock you out because you were freaking out a lot, sorry" he said and then you remembered what happened.

"don't worry though, it won't happen again" he said and you sighed.

"after all this progress I'll have to go to therapy again, he really had to show up after I became better huh? Is this what's going to happen from now on? I'll be making progress and then he'll be showing up or there'll be something that'll remind me of him and his actions?" you asked as you clenched your fists.

"it won't happen again... And I must say that he got what he deserved, you did the right thing" he said and you nodded.

After a while kakyoin left the room and went to meet with Jotaro, when he found him he went up to him

"so... Did he say why he did what he did? Why he suddenly appeared like that?" kakyoin asked Jotaro, Jotaro had gone to 'talk' with dio in that alley.

"he claimed that he regretted what he did back then, and then he admitted that what he did was because she reminded him of Jonathan joestar, you should of seen his face, it was still bloody and bruised even if he's a ghost now, she has some power" Jotaro said.

"(y/n) told me that after that she might need to start therapy again, she had made such a good progress and he destroyed it, I feel bad for her" kakyoin said and Jotaro agreed

Yeah... Some of y'all might get mad because I made dio in this chapter a horrible father but hey, we're thinking of every scenario here, I also feel bad for making him a bad father but whatever, it's only one chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
208K 5.1K 37
A book of reader inserts and fanon ships(only upon request) REQUESTS OPEN! I am an anime fan and have only read through part six, and half of part s...
118K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...