A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt7
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt6

509 9 0
By Normal_weebstuff69

6. What if giorno's mother abandoned giorno at the age of 3 for dio to take care of him? Btw here dio doesn't die

One day you and Dio were having a normal day like every other day but today it was gonna be different.

Dio was doing his own thing and you were just going around the house when you heard a knock on the door, and since no one else was there you went and answered the door.

When you opened the door you saw a boy around your age and he also had a suitcase with him.

"who are you?" you asked and he didn't seem to understand what you said so you did the only thing you could think of.

"papa!!!" you yelled and a few seconds later he was in front of you

"what happened?" he asked and then noticed the boy.

"why did you open the door? Wait how did you open the door? You're only 3!" he said and then turned his attention to the boy.

"what do you want?" he asked the child and the child held a letter out for him, dio took it and opened it.

'dio, if you're reading this then it means haruno had the courage to knock on the door, I'm leaving him with you since he's your child, he doesn't speak English very well but whatever, I'm gonna leave him with you since you're the reason he's here, I also don't want to say goodbye to my freedom because of him, good luck'

Dio looked at the letter and then at the child, and back at the letter and again at the child, until he thought of something.

"come over here" dio said and haruno listened, he got up to Dio and then dio kneeled down and looked at the child's shoulder, yep, haruno was his son, he got up and let haruno in and took his suitcase too.

"papa, who is he?" you asked

"well, (y/n) turns out that he's your brother" dio said.

"but mama died when I was born, how is he my brother?" you asked.

"you two are siblings from different mothers" dio said.

"oh.... Is he going to sleep in my room?" you asked dio.

"for now yes" dio answered, you went up to haruno and looked at him.

"what's your name?" you asked

"haruno" he simply answered

"I'm (y/n)!" you said as you took his hand and shook it.

"don't be aggressive with him" dio said and you nodded, dio took the suitcase and went upstairs to your room, in the meantime you showed haruno around as dio asked you to do so.

After a few hours dio sat the both of you down and thought.

"you'll need a new name" dio told haruno

"giorno" haruno said.

"you want to be called giorno?" dio asked and haruno nodded

"then giorno it is" dio said with a shrug

At first giorno was very introverted and shut himself in the room, but you encouraged him to go out so you two could play.... And now he's a bit of a trouble child because of you.

Dio walked in the library, from the second he got in the library he knew that something was wrong, so he was cautious, he went and took his book and went to sit on his chair, when he sat down he heard fart noises, he got up and saw a woopsie caution, he sighed.

"(y/n)! Giorno! What did I say!? Don't pull pranks on your father!" dio said, you and giorno laughed as you left the library while dio chased you two.

In the end he managed to catch you, he held both of you under his armpits and then looked at you two.

"are you going to do it again?" he asked and you giggled.

"giggles aren't an answer, are you going to do it?" he asked.

"maybe" you said and you giggled again.

"oh, so you will do it again?" he asked and he placed the both of you on the bed and then started tickling you two, you tried to get away but he always brought you back.

"are you going to do it again?" he asked as he continued to tickle you two, you would of answered but you couldn't because you were laughing too hard.

"I need an answer" he said

"ok-Hahaha Ah-ok, w-we won't do it again - HAHAHAHAHA!!" you said between giggles and giorno agreed

"good" he said as he stopped.

"those pranks of yours are getting out of hand" he said

"we just want to have fun!" giorno said

"I know you two want to have fun, but  do you really have fun terrorizing your father?" he asked, you both looked at him with a smile and slowly nodded.

"maybe think of another answer" he said as he brought his hands up and wiggled his fingers.

"no, no!! We love you why would we want to make fun of you?" you immediately said and you hugged him and giorno nodded and did the same, dio couldn't help but laugh.

One day you and giorno were getting to sleep when you told him to come into your room at a certain time, so when the time arrived you heard three knocks on the door and you knew that it was giorno, so you opened the door and let him in.

"what did you want?" he asked.

"there's something I haven't told papa and you, and I'm gonna tell you tonight" you said as you both sat on your bed.

"what about?" he asked.

"I have a friend, he tells me lots of stories when no one is around, and he actually told me once that he's dead, and I want to see if you can see him and meet him" you said and he looked confused.

"oh, OK" he said, you then focus and you heard giorno gasp, you looked over and saw your friend.

"(y/n)... We haven't talked in a while, who is the little guy?" Jonathan asked.

"that's my brother, his name is giorno and we're the same age" you said, he seemed shocked while hearing the news.

"that's great, you won't have to be an only child now and you'll have to play with someone" Jonathan said and then he looked at giorno.

"so how do you feel about your new family?" Jonathan asked giorno.

"it's better than living with my mom, I have a sister now and I love my dad" giorno said and that made Jonathan's heart melt.

"aww, that was so nice of you to talk about them like that" Jonathan said.

"do you want to meet our dad one day?" you asked Jonathan, he looked at you

"oh, even if I wanted I'm sure he won't be able to see me" he said.

"if I could see you then I'm sure he can as well" giorno said

"maybe he won't" Jonathan said.

"now, it's pretty late for the two of you to be awake, go to sleep" Jonathan said and you both nodded, giorno got up and quietly left the room and you layed down to sleep.

The next day while eating breakfast you called Jonathan, he appeared right next to you but dio didn't seem to notice so both you and giorno sighed.

"what happened?" dio asked

"we're sad because you can't see (y/n's) friend" giorno said.

"(y/n's) friend? You have an imaginary friend?" dio asked you.

"no, he's not imaginary.... Well, he's been dead for years now, if he was imaginary then giorno would not be able to see him" you said.

"yeah, but I can see him!" giorno said.

"where is your friend now?" dio asked

"he's right next to me" you said

"ok.... Tell me a little bit about your friend then, I need to know with what kind of people my kids are talking" dio said.

"well, he's nice, he's always there for me, he doesn't say bad words and he has what he calls, manners" you said.

"ok, what else?" dio asked.

"he died young" you said.

"is he a kid?" dio asked

"no, he said he's around 21 years old.... I don't know if that's a big number or not" you said.

'has manners? Died at 21? He doesn't cuss?..... I might have an idea of who he is but I don't want it to be true' dio thought.

"what else?" dio asked.

"mmm.... I don't know, he has told me stories before about himself..." you said and then thought

"do you want to know how he looks like?" giorno asked dio and he nodded

"he has the same hair color as (y/n), but his eyes are blue and he's as tall as you are" giorno said and immediately dio disappeared... Literally

"where did he go?" you asked giorno and he shrugged, dio then got back in the room and cleared his throat.

"is your friend still here?" he asked and you nodded.

"why did you disappear like that... And how?" giorno asked.

"well, I was a bit shocked because me and (y/n's) friend knew each other when we were younger... I'm not gonna say more, now eat your breakfast" he said as he sat down again.

"well, it is true that me and Dio knew each other" Jonathan said.

"but my friend said he died many many years ago at 21 years old, how do you know him" you asked.

"stop asking and eat your breakfast, I might tell you some other day" dio said and you sighed.

After breakfast you and giorno went to your playroom and sat there with Jonathan

"why didn't he say how he knew you?" giorno asked.

"he might of not been ready to tell you, me and Dio knew each other but we weren't friends, he'll tell you someday eventually" Jonathan said and you sighed.

"he keeps way to many secrets" you said.

"don't worry, you'll find out someday.... For now worry that I might catch you!" he said and both you and giorno run out of your room while Jonathan followed behind.

As you run, you passed by dio and he looked at you two confused until he suddenly felt someone bump into him and he fell down, he looked up and saw no one.

You and giorno looked at each other and then laughed

"what are you two laughing about?" dio asked as he got up.

"the face our friend did when he couldn't stop and then crashed into you" giorno said and you both still laughed.

"he's always been clumsy so it's no surprise to me... But what surprised me is that I could feel him" dio said and then he felt someone pull his cheeks

He tried to get the invisible hands off of him but he couldn't, both you and giorno were laughing your asses off because it was so funny.

Eventually Jonathan stopped and laughed too and high fived the both of you.

"since I crashed into dio then that means he's the one that'll be chasing you" Jonathan said.

"papa, it's your turn to chase us!" you said and he smirked, both you and giorno laughed and started running.

Many years later, you, giorno and Dio moved to Italy for giorno's education.... But he ended up dropping out to become the mafia boss?.... And he succeeded!?

One day the three of you were sitting in the living room just watching TV when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll go and get it" you said as you got up and answered the door, there stood a woman.

"can I help you with something?" you asked.

"is my son here?" she asked.

"your what?" you asked.

"my son, haruno" she said, apparently dio heard from the living room the conversation and he came up to the both of you.

"what do you want?" he asked, the woman looked at dio and sighed.

"I want to see my son, haruno" she said.

"there's no haruno here, bye" he said as he went to close the door but she stopped him

"I know my son is here! Let me see him!!" she yelled.

"Padre what's going on?" giorno asked as he came up to you all.

".... haruno? Look at how you grew up" the woman said.

"who are you?" giorno asked.

"it's me... Your mother" she said.

"as far as I know I don't have a mother, because she abandoned me so she could go and party, the only family I have is my father and my sister, and my name isn't haruno, I've changed it" giorno said

"please, give me another chance, and I didn't abandoned you, he took you away from me!" she said as she pointed at dio.

"funny story, when you left him with us you also left a note that was signed from you" you said as you held up the letter.

"I remember you gave it to me and then I gave it to my father, you can't say that they are lying, you're the one lying" giorno said.

"why did you suddenly visited me claiming that you regretted your decisions?" giorno asked.

"because I learned what you accomplished and I need some of your money" she said as she changed her tone

"there's no chance I'm giving you my hard earned money when you were barely involved in my life, and don't you dare say 'I was the one who birthed you' or 'I raised you until you were three'... I don't remember you taking care of me, I don't remember you being around, you hardly even gave me my food, you only did when I was begging you to do so and even after that you just left me home alone.... I don't have a mother anymore and you need to deal with it, you. Are. Dead to me" giorno said and he slammed the door shut in her face, he sighed and just stayed there, you just went and hugged him and Dio then did the same.

"you did the right thing" you told him and he nodded

"alright, tonight I'm taking the both of you out for dinner" dio said as he lifted the both of you up

"hey! Don't lift us up so suddenly!" you said and he eventually let you two down

"alright, go and get ready" he said as he pushed the both of you and you both left to your rooms to get ready, dio sighed and then smiled, he succeeded as a parent and he was proud of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
321K 10.3K 23
Your family is a close friend of the Joestar's and one day hear about the newest addition to the Joestar's family, so your father decides that you sh...
5.4K 143 26
this is my first story, hope you like it! :) ‼️This story includes part 3, 4, 5, and 6 so beware of spoilers‼️
177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...