A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt7
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

Cut Scenes Pt11

411 10 1
By Normal_weebstuff69

11. There's a fight and you decided to run away? (5y/o)

You jumped up and down from joy, Jonathan looked between you and Jotaro while trying not to laugh.

"I won!!" you said and made your little victory dance and Jotaro groaned

"remember the deal Jotaro" Jonathan said.

"yeah, yeah, I have to do whatever she says" Jotaro said

"I think it's better than what you offered, you really told her to not talk to you for a month" Jonathan said.

"the deal starts from now!! Get up let's go!" you said and Jotaro got up, you got his hand and dragged him out of the room.

"we're going to play football!" you said and you got the ball.

Jotaro didn't really want to play with you so when it was his turn to kick the ball he kicked it far away so it would take you a long time to get it back.

"Jotaro I know what you're doing, that's not nice, you made a deal" Jonathan said.

"I don't care" Jotaro said.

"you can't break the deal now, plus it's only for today, she'll get exhausted soon and she'll want to sleep" Jonathan said.

You were getting back with the ball and before you turned the corner you stopped and listened to them.

"I'm not in the mood for that today, little by little she's getting more annoying" Jotaro said, you looked down, where you really getting annoying?

"Jotaro that's not nice!" Jonathan said.

"right now I couldn't care less, good thing she's taking a long time, I don't really want to spend time with her" Jotaro said.

"what has gotten into you!? Since when were you so mean towards her? Seriously stop it" Jonathan scolded Jotaro, you looked at the ball angrily, you turned the corner and got up to them, and you threw the ball in jotaro's face.

"(y/n) what was that for?" Jonathan asked.

"you're a liar and I hate you, don't talk to me ever again!" you yelled at Jotaro and then run to your room

"(y/n) wait!!" Jonathan said as he chased after you.

You got in your room and closed the door and then locked it, you heard knocking on your door and then Jonathan asked you kindly to open the door.

"I'm not opening the door to anyone! I don't want to talk or see anyone for today!" you yelled and then fell on your bed, you looked at the ceiling for some time and then you opened the TV and watched some cartoons.

After hours you heard a knock on the door.

"(y/n)? The food is ready, can you come out?" you heard Holly ask

"no, I'm not hungry" you said, but in reality you were, but you didn't want to go out because you felt betrayed and kind of a burden

You decided to just sleep, so you layed down and covered yourself with your blanket and slept.

Jonathan was taping his fingers on the table as he looked at his food and then he sighed.

"I'm really disappointed in you Jotaro, this time you crossed the line" Jonathan said as he looked at Jotaro.

"did you really have to say all those words? Did you have to act like that? You could of at least do what she said for today, it was only for today!" Jonathan said.

"you know it's not that easy for me to just be around something that has to do with dio because I was nearly killed by him and I almost lost my friends!" Jotaro said.

"does she really remind you of him!? What reminds you of him? Tell me" Jonathan asked.

"everything! Even the thought that they are related makes me believe that someday she might end up like him" Jotaro said.

"guys please stop it" holly said

"you also know too well that she's also related to you! And what makes you believe that she'll end up like him!? Yes, dio was the worst person alive but he made sure that (y/n) won't end up like him, and I know that you've been traumatized from that trip but dio is no more and your friends are alive" Jonathan said

"you don't understand anything" Jotaro said

"yes I do, because I had to put up with him for 8 years, meanwhile you only dealt with him for 50 days, I'm not saying that I'm more traumatized than you because one moment you were a normal teenager and the other you were fighting for your life, but please, what I'm trying to say i-.... That doesn't feel right" Jonathan suddenly said and he got up and run to your room, when he arrived there he opened the door and saw that you were missing and so was your backpack with a few of your stuff.

Meanwhile you had already snuck out of the house and you were walking around not knowing where to go, when you woke up you heard loud talking, so you silently got out of the room and heard their conversation, not the whole thing but a few parts, you were hurt and felt bad because they were fighting because of you so you decided to run away.

Jonathan started to freak out and then he realized that you heard them talk... But how much did you hear?

"no, no, no, no... She heard everything! She heard everything!" Jonathan said as he paced around.

"let's focus on finding her for now" Holly said

"you're right, I'll go out to search for her, you two can stay here" Jonathan said and he left.

While you were walking you bumped into someone, you looked up and saw that it was kakyoin.

"what are you doing out here alone?" he asked.

"I run away" you said

"what? Why?" he asked as he kneeled down.

"I'm a burden to everyone, and I don't want that, so I thought if I run away then it'll be better for them" you said as you looked down.

"(y/n) you're wrong, I'm sure they are worried" he said.

"and I'm sure they didn't notice that I left" you said

"and I'm sure they did, especially Jonathan, Jonathan knows where you are all the time, he can feel it through your connection" he said.

Suddenly you heard your name in the distance, both you and kakyoin looked over and you saw Jonathan looking around.

"see? He got worried and he noticed that you left" kakyoin said, he then got up and yelled for Jonathan and waved his hand around, Jonathan noticed him and then saw you there and run towards you.

"(y/n)! Don't ever do that again ok? This is the second time!" he said as he kneeled down in front of you.

"sorry... I thought that if I left then everything would go back to normal, everyone would be happy" you said as you looked down.

"(y/n) that's not true" Jonathan said.

"yes it is, they had to take me in because papa died, I don't think they had any other choice!" you said as you tried not to cry

"they took you in because they wanted to, not because they didn't have a choice, they didn't want you to end up in the orphanage and then be adopted by some bad people, they care about you" he said and you just looked down.

"if they do care about me then why do they say I'm annoying?!?" you yelled and he looked at you a bit surprised.

"he doesn't really think that, it's just.... It's just he's not that good with showing good emotions?" Jonathan said.

"oh... All these happened because of Jotaro I guess" kakyoin said

"I don't care! I'm leaving this house for good!!" you yelled and then started running away but kakyoin's stand caught you, you tried to free yourself but couldn't so you brought out your stand and freed yourself and then run away while Jonathan was telling you to come back.

"so... What happened?" kakyoin asked and Jonathan started explaining.

"he really did cross the line, I mean yeah, (y/n) reminds us a bit of Dio, only his eyes but she's the polar opposite of him... Let's go and find her" kakyoin said and they both left to find you.

Meanwhile Joseph was scolding Jotaro from the phone.

"Jotaro I know you're traumatized by what happened but you didn't have to say all these things! I know for a fact that made her feel unwanted in the house" Joseph said.

"did I really cross the line? That's what Jonathan said" Jotaro asked.

"yes you did.... Whatever, now let's Wait to see what will happen, when they'll find her call me" Joseph said and he hung up.

Hours passed and Jonathan still didn't find you, he didn't because you were hiding inside a tree somewhere in the park.

'where is she? Where is she? If dio was here he could of killed all of us.... Well not me since I'm already dead' he thought and then he sensed you, you were somewhere in the park, he run in the park and looked around trying to search for you, Soon he stopped in front of a tree

'a tree? Is she hiding on the branches?' he thought but then he saw a hole in the tree, he looked inside and you were in there sleeping while hugging your favorite teddybear, he sighed and he carefully scooped you up and started walking away.

It was already nighttime so holly started being very worried because you've been missing for hours, but she stopped worrying when she saw Jonathan in the distance holding you in his arms.

"oh thank God she's alright!" holly said.

"she hid in a tree somewhere in the park, and she might of been there for hours so she fell asleep, I'll go and put her in bed" Jonathan said and he walked away

The next day you woke up and you were in your room, you got angry because they found you but also you were a bit anxious because you had to face them.... So you decided you won't face them, you'll go back to sleep.

"don't think about sleeping again, you haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning" you heard Jonathan say, you turned around and looked at him.

"I'm not hungry" you said but your growling stomach gave you away, Jonathan looked at you again.

"I'm not hungry" you said and you layed down again but you were suddenly picked up.

"don't tell me you're not hungry, I know you are let's go" he said and you tried to get out of his grip but he was strong

When you two entered the kitchen both Holly and Jotaro looked at you.

"let me go, I'm not hungry" you said as you tried to get him to let you go but he wasn't giving up.

"you're eating now" he said as he sat down and placed you on his lap.

You gave up sooner or later because you were indeed very hungry.

Later that day you were outside playing by yourself when Jotaro walked up to you.

"hey... Want to play something?" he asked you, you looked at him and then looked away.

"no" you answered and you kept playing alone, but suddenly your ball disappeared, you looked over at Jotaro and he was holding it.

"give it back" you said as you tried to reach for it but you were too short for that

"I'll give it to you only if you agree to play with me" he said.

"ok, then I don't want it" you said and started to walk away but he threw the ball at you and you looked back at him angrily, you threw the ball back at him and this went on for hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
3.8K 253 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...
54.3K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...