Inked Heart - Mafia!Kirishima...

By ajax_069xX

After being framed, wrongly accused and expelled for being a "villain", Kirishima decides to go to his father... More

Your Quirk
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Quick Head's Up
Fourteen
Summer Special Part 1
Summer Special Part Two
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Kirishima's Birthday Special
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Thirty
๐Ÿ‹ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‹
Author's Note + Fanart Dump
For my fellow Honkai: Star Rail lovers...
Boothill Fanfic is Out!

๐Ÿ‹ Twenty-Nine ๐Ÿ‹

1.1K 19 12
By ajax_069xX

WARNING: This chapter contains NSFW content, and slight mentions of k!nks that some readers will likely not be comfortable with. It's mostly vanilla shower sex with just a hint of bl00d, praising,  choking, and biting, so please read at your own risk. I do not deal with k!nk shaming either (unless it's piss, shit, any other thing that comes from the body besides bl00d and fluids). There will be markings as to where it starts and where it ends. I tried to keep this as gender neutral as possible, not describing any of the readers' genitals. Please let me know if I accidentally do. Also, none of the NSFW content was planned, I just wrote and went with it-

It's also my first time writing full smut, so please do tell me if I need to change anything ^^

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

You tapped your foot with growing impatience as you waited at the kitchen counter for your boyfriend to return. Kirishima was usually home around seven, eight, very rarely nine o' clock at night. But it was currently quarter after 10, you were tired, grumpy, and nervous.

Was he hurt? Did he get killed? No, he's not careless. Perhaps he was caught up at the base. Maybe.

Your lips turned into a frown as you thought about the possibilities. You knew he wasn't with someone else, he wouldn't cheat on you. Mans has literal rubber ducks on the side of the bathtub.

You jumped out of your skin as the front door was opened, Kirishima calling out your name.

"(Name)!~ 'M home, my dear!" He shouted, taking off his shoes. You remove yourself from the kitchen counter to greet him at the front door, gasping at the blood stains on his clothes and face.

"Relax, darling, it's not mine," he said, smiling sheepishly. "At least not all of it." He took his hair out of the ponytail it was in, letting it drape over his shoulders as he ran a hand through it.

"Did you seriously drive home with blood on your face?" You huffed, grabbing a wet washcloth and wiping it off his face. "I kinda forgot it was there..." he said, lightly pouting. "Not gonna lie, I look pretty hot with blood on my face, don't you agree, Doll?" He teased, smirking at you. You flushed lightly, pushing his face away from you. "Go take a shower," you mumbled, and he only laughed. "Only if you join me," he replied.

Your face slowly grew redder. "Th-that's not gonna happen," you muttered as he leaned back into you, fingers under your chin as he guided your head to look at him. "It wouldn't be the first time I've seen you naked, baby~" he teased.

God, he turned into such a flirt.

He chuckled at your reaction, flashing you an innocent smile. "C'mon, my dear," he said, putting a hand to the small of your back, guiding you up the stairs.

You noticed him wince a little as he removed his shirt, although he played it off as if nothing happened. You only crossed your arms and pouted at him, annoyed. "Eijirou, you can't keep acting like everything is fine, I'm not stupid," you huffed.

He sighed. "I know, baby. 'Ll tend to them after we take a shower, yeah?" He said, cupping your cheeks and smiling at you. You only scoffed before agreeing. His smile grew as he turned back around to remove the rest of his clothes and you went into the bathroom to set out towels for the both of you.

🍋 ~START~ 🍋

You felt Kirishima's arms wrap around your waist as you set the towels on the bathroom counter, his bare body pressed up against you.

"Why're you still dressed, hm?" He whispered, making you feel his breath against the back of your neck. Heat crawled up your skin as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of the sweatpants you were wearing.

"Want some help?~"

"You're such a tease," you huffed.

"I can't help it, yer too cute when yer all red like that."

"Get in the shower."

"Not without you."

He kissed the back of your neck as he slowly pulled off the sweatpants that hung on your body. His calloused hands caressed your thighs, slowly trailing them up to your ass as he gently bit into your skin.

"How I've missed you, darling," he whispered, lightly groping your butt before trailing his hands up your shirt.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to see you... to touch you."

You whimpered as he dragged a finger over the dip of your collarbone, your body hot with embarrassment. He pulled off the shirt you were wearing, grinning like an idiot when he saw your full body, the only thing left being your undergarments.

"God, yer so fuckin' perfect, darling. I dunno what I did to get someone as amazing as you," he whispered, turning you around so he could kiss you.

"But," he said, tapping your nose. "'M not one to give up so easily, so hopefully, forever, you'll be all mine." He kissed your forehead lovingly, stroking your hair.

"I love you, Doll," he said, pulling off your undergarments and helping you into the shower, running with warm water. "I love you, too, Eijirou," you replied, face flushed, but smiling.

He hissed as the water hit one of the cuts on his skin, silently cursing at himself for being careless. "Isn't your quirk Hardening?" You asked playfully, crossing your arms over your chest. He clicked his tongue, lightly glaring back at you with a hint of glee in his eyes.

"Yes, I guess that was my fault, then," Kirishima replied, lightly dragging his hands up your bare thighs, making you shudder. "But you'll tend to them for me, won't ya baby?~" he asked, dragging his tongue over your collar bone.

"Ei-Eijirou..." you whimpered, lightly gripping his shoulders. He shushed you. "Shh... baby, 'll be nice and gentle, okay? Though, I don't know if 'll be able to keep that up for long if you say my name like that again. Ya remember the safeword?"

You slowly nodded. "Good, that's good, baby," he praised, his words sending flutters to your heart. "Don't be afraid to say it, alright?" You nodded again.

"Good," he whispered, lightly nipping at your neck, licking up any blood that spilled. His hand dragged up your stomach and chest, resting at the base of your throat as he trapped your lips in a kiss.

There was hardly a battle for dominance as his tongue immediately took over your mouth, the coldness of his tongue piercing sending pleasuring throbs through your body. He explored everywhere he could as he pressed his hand lightly into your throat, breaking your airflow just a tad. You risked a glance down as his lips moved back to your neck and chest, rolling his tongue over your nipple.

He was painfully hard, his tip leaking with precum. You pulled the bold move and roughly palmed his erection, a surprised but pleasured moan escaping his lips as he pulled away from your chest. "Didn't know you had that in you, D-Doll.." he whispered, grinding himself into your palm. You delicately wrapped your hand around his manhood, hearing him let out a short string of curses.

"Shit... baby~" he moaned. "You have no idea how you make me- ngh- feel..."

"Although, I can't let you have all the fun, now can I?" He asked, grabbing your wrists and pinning them against the cold shower wall. You yelped at the sudden cold, your yelp quickly transferring to a moan as he rubbed his bare knee up against your crotch.

"Hold still for me, darlin'..." he whispered, reaching his hand down to your opening, his other hand gripping your throat. You let out a soft, broken moan as he slowly pushed in a finger, thrusting the digit in and out before inserting another, and then another.

"You feel so tight around my fingers, baby," he said, smirking. You felt your body react to his words, clenching around his fingers. "Ah, you like that, hm?" He asked, fingering your tight entrance with such skill.

"Ei-Eijirou.." you moaned out, hearing him only moan in response. He curled his fingers, letting them dig into the walls of your hole. "Say it again, Doll..." he whispered, relishing in the squelching sounds coming from your entrance.

"Eijirou..." your back arched against the shower wall, your eyes squeezed shut from the pleasure. Kirishima only hummed in response.

"What is it, baby? Ya want my dick? Is that what my baby wants, hm?" He asked, smirking as you only moaned in response. He removed his fingers from you, you whining at the sudden emptiness. "Don't worry, Doll. Yer gonna get something much more fillin' soon..." the male said, leaving love bites over your chest and neck as he rinsed his fingers off in shower water.

He slowly entered you, letting you take your time getting used to him again. It wasn't the first time you had sex with him, but it's been a while.

"T's okay, baby," he whispered, placing a hand underneath your thigh. "Take all the time you need, alright? Yer doin' so good for me, darlin'." Your nails dug into his shoulders as he pushed himself deeper into you.

"'M gonna go all in, ya okay with that?" He asked, gripping your thigh. "Y-Yes..." you managed to stutter. "Ready?"

You nodded.

"Okay, one... two... three."

Kirishima slammed himself into you, fully sheathing his cock into your tight hole. "Fuck!~" you moaned out, arching your back. "Shit... sorry, baby. Ya okay?" He asked, his free hand cupping your cheek.

"Y-Yes, just... lemme adjust a little, it's been a while. S-Sorry," you said, not meeting his gaze. "No need to apologize, my dear. Take all the time ya need, m'kay?" Kirishima replied, giving you a loving kiss.

After a short while, you rolled your hips against him, signalling that you were ready for him to move.

His thrusts started out slow at first, letting you get used to him again. Slowly, but surely, he picked up speed, eventually picking you up by your thighs and wrapping them around his waist, allowing him to go deeper into you.

"Sh-shit... yer doing so- ngh- good for me.." he moaned out, pressing his lips against you.

You didn't know what was louder. Him, or the sounds of skin on skin echoing throughout the bathroom.

His hands did wonders for you as he used them to urge on your orgasm, which was quickly approaching. "Yer so fuckin' perfect, baby.." he said, his words slow. ""M gonna cum soon, okay? What about you?" He asked, his breaths coming out short and hot.

You nodded slowly, trying to speak but words refused to come out. "Let's time it, yeah? Ready? One... two... three..!"

His cock twitched as he pulled out, his release hitting the shower wall and your ass. Your release seeped down to the shower floor, pooling and twirling around as the water carried it down the drain.

"You were so good, baby," he whispered, kissing you softly. He felt your thighs twitching after your orgasm and held you up a bit longer, letting you catch your breath.

🍋 ~END~ 🍋

"I bet yer tired, Doll," he said, hesitantly setting you back onto your feet, keeping his hands on your arms in case your legs gave in. "A little... after all, it was like, 10:30 when we got in..." you said, slightly panting. He smiled sheepishly, moving you to stand in front of him as the water beat down on his head.

"I should be the one takin' care of you, not the other way around..." the redhead pouted as you washed his hair. "I like washing your hair, though," you replied, grinning at him. Kirishima's hands remained on your waist in case your legs collapsed from your session, letting you run your fingernails over his scalp.

He gave you the same treatment, washing your hair and body, being mindful of any bloody love bites he gave you.

He carefully dried and dressed you, him doing the same to himself.

"Eijirou, your cuts," you reminded him. He seemed to perk up at that. "Right," he said, wincing as he reached to get the first aid kit. You gave him a scolding look as he handed it to you.

"Ya know, maybe I should let myself get hurt more often if I got a cute nurse like you to patch me up," he said, teasingly. You slapped his shoulder.

"There, all better," you said, watching him move his stiff joints. "Alright, I'ma put ya in bed and get ya some water, alright?" The redhead said, picking you up bridal style. You didn't object as it was 11:20 at night and you just wanted to sleep.

He set you down in a sitting up position, tucking the comforters around you. He gave you a quick peck on the forehead before rushing down to get you some water.

You sighed happily as you took one of the pillows off his side of the bed, breathing it in and enjoying his scent. Kirishima quickly returned, glass of water in hand as he traded you the water for his pillow back. You thanked him and drank the contents in the glass as he went to go clean his piercings.

When he returned, his gaze softened at your half asleep figure, curled up on your side of the bed. He crawled in next to you, careful to not wake you up any. He turned off the light turned to you as he let his eyes adjust.

Kirishima smiled to himself as he brushed any hair out of your face. He observed every inch of it, even though he basically had it memorized. He cupped your cheek and kissed your forehead, feeling you stir slightly as he did so.

You peered up at him through your eyelashes, (e/c) orbs that he adored meeting his red ones. "I love you, (Name)," he whispered. "I love you, too, Eijirou," you replied, scooting closer to him for his warmth.

He welcomed you with open arms as you wrapped your limbs around his torso, burying your head into his chest. "You're so perfect, (Name)," he whispered to himself, resting his chin on the top of your head as his eyelids drooped shut.

The poor rubber ducks witnessed it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 17
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
181K 6.1K 42
Kirishima is 25 years old and has finally become the hero he's always dreamed of being. At the annual Hero Gala, he bumps into a shy beautiful woman...
100K 2.6K 10
โ‰ช Y/n l/n was a normal girl living her life as well as she could, but everything changed when a boy walked into her life. At first he was a kind gen...