dragonfly, regulus black

Da mercurypoisons

❝ i'm sorry i left, but it was for the best. ❞ REGULUS BLACK MARAUDERS ERA Altro

prologue
part i.
i. pretty
ii. another stupid letter
iii. the flirtatious pretty girl
iv. you wrote back
part ii.
v. progress
vi. she put a spell on him!
vii. dream a sweet dream
viii. regulus black is not in love with libillule dupont
ix. you were in my dream
x. giggles galore
xi. see you in your dreams
part iii.
xii. letter halt
xiii. speaking now?
xiv. you'll see
xv. just a little push
xvi. just us?
xvii. he wouldn't stand her up
xviii. a date for the artists
xix. getting to know you
xx. take her hand
xxi. day of surprises
xxii. meet me at our spot
xxiii. lie to your darlings
part iv.
xxiv. sick?
xxv. answer please
xxvi. do you not want me?
xxvii. i miss you
xxviii. happy birthday
xxix. last letter?
xxx. goodbye
xxxi. unfamiliar owl
xxxii. ma libellule
xxxiii. selfish irony
xxxiv. painting
xxxv. perfect muse
xxxvi. path
o. planner

dragonfly

7.4K 139 86
Da mercurypoisons

There are many forms of love as there is moments in time, and you are capable of feeling them all at different stages of your life.
—SHANNON ALDER

BUTTERFLIES FREQUENTLY USE THEIR WINGS AS A DEFENSE MECHANISM. Those majestic creatures do it either by folding to blend in with their surroundings, or wearing a full spectrum of colors and patterns to frighten predators, a butterfly's wings are often their best protection. This also meant their greatest object to keep them moving forward was also a mechanism to keep them alive and breathing.

Then there were moths. Not as pretty as butterflies most of the time, but they functioned just the same. Some moths are notorious for their ability to impersonate other animals. To avoid being eaten, some moths have evolved to look like less palatable insects, such as wasps, tarantulas and the praying mantis.

So then what exactly was there to think about dragonflies that made them so fascinating? Was it the large eyes they had so they could see everything in their surroundings except right behind them? Or was it how their attention was limited when zipping around through the air, but once prey came to mind their attention could lock on their meal in an instant? Or maybe it was how they could rip their prey to shreds mid-flight with their sharp teeth, but dragonflies can't bite humans. Most dragonfly species don't have a mandible strong enough to break human skin. Therefore meaning, no matter how much damage a human could do to a dragonfly, no matter if they clipped their wings, it could never even break their skin to get even.

Maybe that was why she had taken such a fascination in him then. He reminded her of a praying mantis. They wait patiently to ambush their unlucky prey then strike at lightning speed using skewers in their legs to pin their prey to devour them. She wished for him to do that to her. He was so beautiful to her that she wished he would devour her. So she stayed. No matter how much he pushed her away. She stayed waiting for him to bring her to her demise. But he never did. Instead, he made her feel like the most important and understood creature in the world purely for existing. And then she stayed for that too.

The dragonfly fell in love with the praying mantis in a way that it consumed her until he was due to leave her like she, oh, so dreaded.

JULIA REHWALD
AS
LUBILLULE DUPONT

❝ I love you more than you
will know. ❞

also starring...
timotheé chalamet, REGULUS BLACK
rest of cast, AS DESCRIBED

BEST VIEWED. black background, any font, any size.

WARNINGS. death, strong language, and suggestive conversations.

NOTE. giggling rn for this book.
is it concerning that i always make books that i plan the ending for but never plan how to get to that ending?🤔 mayhaps 🤷🏽‍♀️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

60 0 17
This is an AU where the Marauders era is 2020/2021 :) I hope you enjoy - 11k words
91.8K 2.8K 37
The story of Pandora Lestrange and Regulus Black. CW - Death - Miscarriage - Torture
372K 9.6K 123
♛𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬♛ ✧Marauders Era ✧ "..𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫" - Tom...
VENOM Da bria :)

Fanfiction

46K 1.3K 47
there's venom in our veins, baby. in which Genevieve de Valera would do anything to get out of her engagement with Regulus Black. REGULUS BLACK marau...