Annyeongz Fluff Oneshots (j.w...

By lovedivefiction

yes the title says it all. More

Miss Popular is taken
secret feelings
insecure
family
Revenge (short story)
Visit
Anything for my dear
unexpected
i don't mind you gaming
pleasantly surprised
for you only
take me
whipped as hell
ex lovers
Family 2
A Little Babysitting
Secret Love Child
Criminal
Criminal Pt.2
Jealousy Suits You

Yesterday's hook up

2.8K 74 12
By lovedivefiction

After wonyoung's boyfriend broke up with her, she decided to go to a club to get drunk only to find herself in someone's room after.

(Unedited so there maybe some grammar and spelling errors, I'm sorry in advance)

Author pov:

Wonyoung was terrified right now. As soon as her eyesight got clearer she woke up to an unfamiliar light blue ceiling staring back up at her.

She quickly sat up right but immediately regretted what she did when she felt a sudden sharp pain on her head, giving her a throbing headache.

The hungover girl gripped the side of her head while she closed her eyes as the non-stop headache only grew worse.

She hissed in pain and decided to lay back down onto the also unfamiliar bed.

That worked thankfully when wonyoung started to feel the pain go away slowly.

After for a few minutes of laying down, her consciousness was brought back and started to realize that she wasn't in her bedroom, her eyes widened and immediately checked if her clothes were still intact.

To her horror, her clothes were replaced by bunny printed pajamas unlike her red thin strapped dress she wore yesterday.

She began to sob uncontrollably, thinking that some random dude took advantaged of her while being drunk.

She began to regret. Regretting that she should've just bought beers and some soju to drink at home, that way it was much safer. But it was too late now.

Wonyoung felt disgusted by herself, if only she could turn back time and redo what she did, but she couldn't.

A sudden opening of a doorknob startled the younger As she covered herself with a blanket.

The door finally opened but before the person who had opened the door could talk, wonyoung spoke up.

"Get away from me please!don't touch me!" She said in a distressed manner, she began to cry a little louder.

"Hey hey hey, don't worry I won't hurt you," a gentle, soft and comforting voice assured the still crying woman as she slowly walked in her bedroom.

Wonyoung slowly started to lower her sobs when she heard the unfamiliar but comforting voice.

She then realized that the voice sounded like a young woman, the girl slowly but surely turned her head to the side to see a very pretty girl looking down at her with a concerned look in her eyes.

'Woah, she's gorgeous' she thought for a moment while her mind started to go blank

"Uh,Are you okay wonyoung ah? Does your head hurt?" The girl tried to get the youngers attention who was only staring blankly at her jeans.

The girl, who's name was Yujin smiled at the goddess who was sitting on her bed looking absolutely stunning.

She slowly went up to the still dazed girl and waved her left hand infront of wonyoung's face, which luckily worked when the girl looked up at her and blushed so suddenly.

Yujin chuckled but decided to not tease the still hungovered girl, she'll just have to tease her later, for now, she needs to help the girl.

...

After helping the younger girl getting rid of her headache by giving her medicine and warm soup, wonyoung started to feel comfortable with the girl's presence and even made small talk, throwing in some jokes in their too.

"So, uhm yujinie...how did I get here?" Wonyoung started to ask how she got here in the first place, yesterday's memory was still a blur.

Yujin smiled but it looked abit sad which didn't go unnoticed by the girl.

for some reason, wonyoung had felt guilty on why she couldn't remember how she got here, like how she didn't want the girl who was leaning on the headboard of the bed didn't want her to be sad.

And yes, did I forget the fact that they were sitting next to each other? No? Well I dont care, moving on!!

"Ah," Yujin chuckled in defeat.

"I knew you couldn't remember wonyoung sii..."

Now the said girl was confused, why was this girl acting this way? Should she know what happened?

"First of all, I'm very sorry I don't understand what your talking about, and second of all.." looking up at Yujin, surprised that the girl was already staring back at her.

"How do you know my name?"

"We introduced ourselves earli-"

"No no no," cutting off Yujin.

"You knew my name even before we introduced each other, I heard you call me wonyoung as soon as you opened the door" shooting her a glaring look.

Yujin chuckled softly and closed her eyes for a moment,

"Well, we did introduce ourselves last night..." her voice trailed off, seemingly remembering what happened
The night before.

Wonyoung began to get curious, the girl sitting beside her was acting weird and smiling like a lunatic which didn't sit right with her at all.

She looked at the girl in a very judgy way. She scoffed and crossed her arms,flipping her long black hair in the process too

"And why would I introduce myself to you?" Asking the girl infront of her as if she couldn't believe her ears,

"Hm," Yujin hummed quietly, slowly opening back her eyes and glanced back at the girl, seeing her eyebrows raised and arms crossed made her look like a ragging but composed bunny, she looked so cute.

She wanted to kiss her again.

"You were so drunk wonyoung sii,I was with my friends drinking before you showed up so sudden and wrapped your hands around my waist" she said, with a hint of amusement as she saw wonyoung's expression, not convinced she did anything of that sort of behavior.

"You-!" She was about to explode words and curses at the girl before the sudden flashback of yesterday night outing interrupted her.

She now had recollection of last night's incident

Flashback:

It was 8 pm. And a girl with a beautiful shimmering red thin laced dress was currently drinking alone, she was sad, broken and mostly hurt.

Her boyfriend had confessed that he was cheating on her with another girl much to wonyoung's dismay for about 4 months already. So she left him.

She ordered a glass of wine, not too strong or else she wouldn't be able to go home on her own.

Whilst drinking, her mind drifted back to her ex..was 10 months of their relationship together were nothing to him? Did she ever mean anything to him? That was all she could think at the moment as tears began to well up.

All she wanted was a happy relationship and thought she had finally gotten her wish. But she was wrong after all.

She looked pathetic and hopeless. And she knew it since the stares of strangers eyeing her weirdly nor pitifully, The girl could also sense the disgusting stares those men were giving to her.

She just rolled her eyes and continued to sip her glass of wine.

As she was minding her own business, slowly bopping her head up and down to the loud club music playing from a safe distance to not hurt her ears,

A man suddenly showed up infront of her which startled the young woman.

"Hey, I'm sorry to disturb you but-"

"No. Leave me alone." Wonyoung said in a cold and stern manner. She wasn't taking any chances.

"Aw cmon babygirl, you looked so sad earlier, maybe I could cheer you up~?"The man began to sit beside the not so sober but still conscious wonyoung.

"I'm taken already. Fuck off." Her anger was beginning to rise up, She was utterly disgusted by the man and mostly felt really uncomfortable.

The man, who didn't take this rejection seriously snaked his hand against wonyoung's waist.

"Please-" a harsh slap cutted him off his sentences as he retracted his hand off her, giving a chance for her to escape.

She ran, looking for people to ask for help, seeing the man trailing behind her with a bruised cheek and an angered face.

After looking around, she saw a group of girls gathering in the vip section. She hurriedly went towards them and wrapped her arms around a random girl's waist tightly. Tears were visible at this point as she was shaken.

(If you're looking for the guard, he didn't notice the girl come in since he was busy with something else)

"P-please help me.." wonyoung pleaded desperately as she clung onto the girl for dear life.

Yujin who she clinged onto,was just out drinking with her friends and were Having a good time catching up with each other.

"So, you two are together now?" She asked two of her friends holding hands.

"Mhm, I confessed while we were ice skating" her friend rei smiled "but I guess I should've done that after we went out of the rink since she was flabbergasted and almost fell down, luckily I was able to catch her" she added and pecked her girlfriend's lips, the name Liz who was blushing madly at the memory embarrassed.

Her other friend gaeul squealed in delight, Teasing the two lovers nonstop.

Yujin just chuckled and shook her head, she drank a glass of champagne before jumping into their conversations.

(They were standing up btw. Idk why they didn't just chose to sit but maybe they just like standing)

While doing so, she was immediately surprised to feel hands wrapped around her waist tightly as a head buried under her neck.

"P-please help me.." the voice pleaded with her, It was a girl.

Her voice sounded desperate and distressed, her tears pouring nonstop.

She looked back up at her friends who were equally confused why a random chick was wrapping her hands around their friends waist.

"Hey!" A voice shouted making the girl's grip tightened on her.

Yujinn and her friends looked to where the voice was heard and saw a young man maybe in his mid 20's giving them an apologetic look.

Yujin knew something was wrong so she immediately wrapped her hands around the girl's shoulders, trying to protect her.

"I'm really sorry, my girlfriend and I have been fighting and she ran away, cmon baby let's go. I'm sorry please?" The man begged for his so called girlfriend.

"Please don't believe him, he's lying please.." wonyoung whispered into her ear quietly but still loud enough to be heard by Yujin.

"Excuse me? The Hell do you think you are? This is my girlfriend." Shooting daggers towards the man as she hugged the still unknown girl closer to her body, which wonyoung reciprocated gladly.

Her friends, who understood the situation that the girl was in, quickly called over security to arrest the desperate man.

After that ordeal, Yujin carresed the girl's hair as she cried in relief.

"Thank you..thank you so much miss" still hugging Yujin, wonyoung thanked her endlessly

"No worries ma'am, happy to help" she then looked back at her friends who also felt bad for the girl,

After some time, wonyoung slowly pulled away from Yujin. She wasn't gonna lie, she felt really safe and calm between yujin's arms and saddened when she had to pull away.

Yujin too felt like she wanted to hug the girl a little longer but couldn't say anything

"S-so uh..I-i have to go home now, thank you guys for saving me" smiling greatfully at them

"You sure you can go home on your own miss? You don't seem capable of driving in that state of mind" gauel said worried.

"No no I'm fine! I promise!" Waving her hands around as she let out an awkward laugh.

"Besides you guys have helped me enough. Thank you"

"No." A voice suddenly piped up. Looking over to her left to see Yujin standing there arms crossed.

"I'll offer to drive you home miss??"

"Wonyoung. Jang Wonyoung" she stated and offered her hand to Yujin.

"Yujin. Ahn Yujin"

"Ouh~ a pretty name for a pretty girl like you~" wonyoung began to flirt so sudden, making yujin's friends laugh at her antics.

Maybe it was because of the wine, maybe she had drank little too much and was beginning to get drunk just now?

"Y-yeah, let's go now wonyoung sii..it's late out now" laughing awkwardly while shooting daggers to her friends who were giggling like teenage high schoolers.

"Okay miss! Let's go!" A smiling drunk wonyoung began to pull her out of the bar, but stopped between her tracks making Yujin bump in to her.

Her friends held their laughter as Yujin was rubbing her head.

Wonyoung then suddenly turned around and waved goodbye to yujin's friends

"Bye people! See you next time!" Exclaiming happily before Yujin grabbed her by the hand and soon headed out of the club.

Trying to Open her car door while finding her keys, yujin temporarily let go of wonyoung's hand to search for the lost car key.

"Yujinie~! Look! I found a pebble!" for some reason wonyoung decided to squat down while hugging her knees and started to play with a stick she found. Finding a pebble quickly after.

Looking down at the drunk smiling girl who was staring back at her offering the pebble she found to Yujin.

The sight really melted her heart if she was being honest, the girl was just so innocent and cute in her eyes at the moment.

Yujin took the pebble that was given to her by the girl and kept it in her pocket, making wonyoung nod and smiled cutely, also shooting her a thumbs up.

"What is this for wonyoung sii?" She asked, tapping her pocket.

The girl only shrugged and stood up, "a gift!" Exclaiming happily while her eyes sparkled with delight at Yujin.

"Thank you wonyoungie, I'll definitely keep it safe, now let's go home?" Taking out her hand for the girl to accept, which she did with no hesitation at all.

"Okay! Let's gooo~!"
...

While only driving for a few minutes, Yujin noticed that wonyoung was getting a bit weird.

She'll often look at her and when she'll glance back, the girl would go back to staring at the car window.

The girl also had noticed that wonyoung became much more quiet than earlier, which kinda concerned Yujin.

But before she could say anything, a voice spoke up.

"So, how old are you yujinie..?" She asked.

"22"

Wonyoung gave out an 'ouhhh'

"I'm 21!" She giggled looking at Yujin

'Oh? So shes younger than me I see'

"I think I should be calling you Yujin unnie from now" The younger stated which received a nod by the one driving.

"Yujin unnie." Wonyoung called out.

"Yeah?" The said girl responded, stopping at a red light. She knew that this red light would usually take 3 minutes before you were allowed to go by.

But for some reason, she just decides to stop at the red stop sign, even though people nor vehicles were there to see her just swoop by no problem.

She just didn't, for whatever reason, and only waited patiently for the red light to turn green once again.

Leaning against the head rest, she closed her eyes for a brief second, enjoying the comfortable silence ingulfing her.

...

But that silence was soon replaced by something else.

Something more...intimate.

(Not that you perverts)

In those span of 3 minutes, wonyoung was now sitting on top of yujin's lap and was in a heated make out session while Yujin was gripping on her waist tightly as she pulled her closer.

(Don't worry everyone, it won't lead into that #ratedG #innocent)

Wonyoung began to snake her hands around yujins nape, the two were really getting into the heated but passionate kiss the two shared with each other.

But after sometime, both had to pull away much to their dismay.

Upon seeing the now green traffic light, she started back her engine ones again.

They were now back on the road, with yujin trying to get back to her manor as soon as possible while wonyoung sat on her lap, still and steady.

she then buried her head onto yujin's nape, snuggling with her even closer.

"I'm sorry Yujin unnie.."She felt a bit guilty for suddenly kissing her without consent.

The said girl could only let out a soft chuckle. Caressing her back with one hand while the other was on the steering wheel.

"Its okay, you're a great kisser" kissing the side of her head after.

"T-thank you.." blushing at the compliment, scooting closer to Yujin even more.

For a while, the two kept quiet, silence ingulfing them but it wasn't an awkward one. It was more of a comfortable silence.

then,Yujin began to ask Wonyoung on why she was at the bar and the girl told her about the break up. She told how her boyfriend cheated on her for almost 3 months now and had just confessed the other day.

Wonyoung then asked if she could stay at her house since her and her ex were still living together, she still didn't really want to go home, luckily Yujin quickly agreed to the request.

"But..!Don't think that you were just my rebound to f-forget about him..! I promise it's not like that..!" she tried to explain mumbling near yujin's neck.

"It seems like I am tho" laughing a bit when she heard a little angry huff.

"I'm not I swear! I-i can prove it to you by kissing you again.." wonyoung had now raised her head up on Yujin as the car was now parked near the manor. They have finally arrived.

"It feels like you're just using me to forget that ex of yours" she said honestly as her hands snaked around the youngers waist once again. A gentle smile appeared on her face

The girl on top furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"First of all, yes I do want to forget about him considering he's a cheater and a no good ex boyfriend. and second of all, I know that this is sudden knowing that we had just met each other earlier..," she paused for a moment, looking at Yujin with uncertainty and fear.

But Yujin just smiled, looking right back at her with a comforting, lovingly stare.

"but,u-uhm our k-kiss" stuttering a tad bit. "I-it was great..! And I think I'm starting to fall for you.." her voice getting lower as soon when she said the remaining sentence.

"What?" Yujin asked in disbelief, she wasn't mad or anything. Just pure shock.

Unfortunately that one word made wonyoung misunderstood Yujin, thinking that she was just a one night hook up.

"I know it was sudden for me to say such thing knowing the fact we just met at a bar but I just felt something click in me and-"

"Wonyoung" Yujin called out

"Look, I know that you don't think of me that way and I'm so sorry for falling for you that easily it's just that-"

"Hey,wonyoung i-" she tried to butt in but the younger only kept on rambling even further.

"You know, I think I should probably just get going and u-uhm get out of this p-position were in yeahH- hmmph"

Her ranting was cut short when wonyoung felt a familiar pair of lips pressed against hers.

Yujin had only given her a peck but it did make the girl on top of her shut up.

"Listen to me please alright?" Calming wonyoung down as she carresed her left cheek while the other stayed at her waist.

Nodding but still dazed at the incident, she Listened to what Yujin was gonna say.

"I gotta be honest, when I first entered the bar I saw you with tear stained cheeks drinking a glass of wine. I had to admit, even if you were crying you still looked absolutely stunning with your red dress and unremarkable beauty,"

She paused, tucking a strand of hair behind the girl's ear making her giggle abit which made Yujin feel butterflies in her stomach just by hearing her laugh.

"I wanted to approach you and maybe asked for your number? But I figured you were straight so I didn't take any chances"

"I'm not straight tho"

"Now I know" wiggling her eyebrows in a silly way, both laughing at yujin's antics.

"So when I saw it was you who was hugging me from the behind and telling me to help you, I knew i had to act fast and save you"

"So yes, Jang Wonyoung I like you too"

...

After that incident wonyoung and yujin stayed in the car, cuddling and kissing each other just a little bit longer.

"Wonyoungie?" She called out.

"Yeah?" the said girl mumbled out near her neck, giving it a playful lick after.

Yujin could only shake her head and smile. Never in a million years she'd thought this would happen. (Me too I was just making up shit in this story)

"Will you forget everything tomorrow...? Considering you're drunk and all...?"

Asking out loud as she pulled wonyoung away from her neck and faced her.

Wonyoung smiled softly at her and cupped both of her cheeks into her small but slim hands.

"I won't. Don't worry. And if I still don't remember anything.." She leaned in closer to yujin's face.

Both hearts beaten in sync, as they stared at each other with loving gazes. You would think that they have been dating for a few months, but it still hasn't been even a few days nor hours since the two admitted they liked each other.

It was all too sudden, but for some reason..both of them felt that it was all too right, like it was meant to happen you know? They somehow just clicked perfectly.

"Just kiss me." Saying gently before kissing Yujin once again.

After that incident wonyoung then fell asleep onto yujin's arms which resulted to her carrying the younger to her house and onto her bed room where she gently lied her down to the soft comfy mattress.

She then took off the sleeping girl's make up with wet wipes and toner, surprised how she looked just the same even without her make-up on.

After which she grabbed a pair of bunny pajamas and started changing her while she blind folded herself, she was blushing madly but thankfully she succeeded on putting her in pj's.

End of flash back

...

"Hello wonyoung? You ok-" Yujin was cut off with a soft pair of lips and a now smiling wonyoung wrapping her arms around the puppy's neck tightly.

"I remember now." She said looking at Yujin with gleaming happy eyes

Yujin smiled wide showing her dimples which wonyoung found adorable and decided to poke one of her dimples.

"Really? Are you sure?" She asked to confirm her suspicions once again making sure she wasn't kidding around.

But Wonyoung only gave her a big smile as well and nodded happily.

And that was only confirmation she needed before attacking the girl with kisses and hugs, which made wonyoung squel in delight/surprise. Letting her do whatever she pleased.

Yujin then slobbered her face with kisses (like a dog would do lmAo) and slowly pushed her back to the soft bed.

She then trailed down to her neck and begin to suck and lick the girl's white pale neck, wonyoung wasn't new to this feeling since her ex boyfriend would do this to her in the past but it only stopped there nothing more than that.

But something about Yujin doing it to her made her feel all mushy and tingly inside her stomach, it felt alot more different. it was more, gentle, loving and better than that of her ex.

wonyoung held onto Yujin as she continued to suck and lick her neck leaving her with love bites all around her soft pale skin.

She bit her lip trying hard not to let out a sound and only hummed in satisfaction.

"Oh, and babe" Yujin stopped what she was doing and looked down at wonyoung.

"Babe?"

"Yeah, we're practically girlfriends at this point wonyoungie"

The said girl only shook her head and smiled teasingly as she snaked her hands onto her "lovers" neck.

"You have To court me first Yujinie~"

"But I thought you con-" she was cut of by a glare and was shoved harshly by her.

"Okay okay!! I'll court you alright?" Yujin then catched up to wonyoung and pinned her to the door (oh yeah the cliche pinning Is always a must everyone)

She stared the youngers face before kissing her once again. She thinks she'll never ever get tired of kissing her over and over again.

"Baby, I'll do my best to make you mine officially." She said seriously, determined was an understatement. She was more than that and the girl could see it.

She gave it a pretending thought. Then nodded slowly, giving her a smile

"Ill give you 1 month for you to court me, deal?"

"Deal" Yujin and wonyoung sealed the deal with a more passionate kiss then yujin's hands slowly loosened her grip on wonyoungs wrist, putting them on her shoulder after.

She pulled the girl closer, deepening their kiss even more.

The two both pulled away after a couple of minutes of lip locking each other and pressed their foreheads against eachother.

"I know this is sudden, but please live with me here. You're living with your ex and that doesn't sit right with me."

"Of course ill accept your so sudden offer, yujinie~" giving her a hint of sarcasm which didn't go unnoticed by her suitor.

"I'm serious baby. I have tons of bedrooms unoccupied for you to sleep in or if you want you can sleep with me here. We'll get your stuff later so you can move in with me, ill see you more often and I can guarantee I'll take care of you and your heart better than that bastard" Yujin said. Meaning every word she had just spat out of her mouth.

"This is all going so fast Yujinie. We just met yesterday." She said in a worried tone. But did like the idea of it, it's just that they had just even met and don't even know much about each other yet.

The said girl sighed and nodded "yeah, I was going to fast..it's just that- I have never felt this w-way you know i-i don't know what to do.." And pouted right after, hanging her head low.

Lifting her chin back up to face her, wonyoung then poked one of her dimples and kissed her cheek to cheer her up.

"I understand baby~ but we should atleast get to know each other before moving in together alright?"

Yujin nodded understanding her soon to be girlfriend and kissed the tip of her nose after.

"and then you'll live with me after we get to know each other?"

Wonyoung then pulled her closer making her back pressed up against the bedroom door, giving her a wide genuine smile.

"Sure...if we do the talking now, I'll probably move in tomorrow"

That answer satisfied Yujin as she smirked with eyes determined to let her move in tomorrow. Slowly leaning in once again, and in a hushed tone told her,

"Ill gladly accept your challenge princess" before closing the gaps of their lips with one another.

Yujin would have never guessed that Yesterday's hook up would lead into her courting the woman she made out with.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually, this story was inspired by from what I heard, most marriage couples who met their lovers at the bar tend to less likely get divorced and yadayadayada.

That's it for today! I'm sorry I wasn't able to post this yesterday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 226 10
(mainly MALE READERs!) girl group oneshot collection that can be made or requested by me or you of any gender!
5.4K 35 11
Exactly as the title says.
3.9K 128 9
Oneshots that will either make your scream or cream ...HYUNIN oneshots #2 on hyunjeong
33.7K 630 20
Just Changlix oneshots! :)