Dnf and Karlnap oneshots <3

By Bugwastak3n

Dnf Karlnap smut and more More

Opening + requests!!!
Lost a bet~
Listen to me~
Cuddles~
Challenge
📸Photo booth📸
🔒Lockdown🔒
💌message💌
💵money💵
✈️Here I am✈️
🎲roll the dice🎲
🚗in the backseat🚗
🛼roller rink🛼
⛈stormy nights⛈
🍄Mushroom Land🍄
⭐️Starlight⭐️
🐞Luck🐞
🐼Pandas🐼
🩹Bandage🩹
🚬Toxic🚬
🕯Candle light🕯
📷Smile📸
🎡Ride🎡
🎰Gambol🎰
🌻Sunflower Field🌻
📸Double shot📸
🍿Movie Screen🍿
🛏Hotel Room🛏
📝Letters📝
🔒love locked🔒
❤️‍🔥Heart of Flames❤️‍🔥
🔇mute🔇
🎀Bowtie🎀
🪞Mirror Mirror🪞
⛽️Gas pump⛽️
🩸Blood Sucker🩸
☔️Under the World☔️
🍿Movie Screen pt2🍿
⚡️Flash⚡️
🎂Happy Birthday🎂
🪡Needle and Thread🧵
🐶Dog Boy🐶
Accidental?
🎂Happy Birthday pt2🎂
🚿Shower Sex🚿
🧍‍♂️Fluffy🧍‍♂️
😩Sex😩
💛ÿėłłõw💛
🥀Dead rose🥀
Problematic (1/3)
Lovey dovey
💙Hold me tight💚
🥵~Fuck me harder~🥵
Sex
No milk???
~Sweet nothings~
Lifetime
Problematic (2/3)
Problematic (3/3)
\\ Drowning Dreams //
Maybe i do...
Yeah-
Locker
〰️laid back〰️
🕺ooga booga🕺
Kisses in june <3 (1/2)
😈quiet😈
!Bad Dream!
📦moving📦
- pretty privilege -
💞Aftercare💞
Motor bike
AN (READ)
Teenagers
Car sex
Kidnapped (pt 1.)
Medicine
Hotel room

Kissed in june <3 (2/2)

1.4K 33 2
By Bugwastak3n

"George! Come on you slow ass!"

"I'm coming!"

I ran through the trees giggling, I could hear Dreams stupid laughs ahead. I stopped to take a breath, I felt like passing out. I looked around growing confused. "Dream?" I spoke out. I got no response. Suddenly, when I turned forward I was back on the beach. Empty, and alone. The sky filled with dark dark rain clouds and the cold breeze dragging across my back making me shiver at the touch. I snapped my head around looking for any sign of my best friend.

"Dream! Come on man.."

I heard thunder. "Shit." I muttered stomping my foot on the sand, absolutely pathetic. The waves in the ocean got stronger but it was still absolutely enchanting.

"Dream, where the fuck did you go man?" I spoke quietly as I walked along the shore. It was daylight but the sky clouds said otherwise. Everything was nearly black and white. Suddenly I slipped, but something grabbed me.

"Hi beautiful~"

I looked up. Dream! I let out a slight chuckle before pushing him back. "You stupid idiot! Left me alone out here!" "I told you to keep up! And I want that far, you are just too slow for me."

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes. We stood in silence, it didn't feel right at all. The water started to reach our calves. "Hey, um, I'm sorry." Dream said. "What?" "For leaving you behind, I-" "Dream, I was joking, don't apologize." I laughed. He smiled.

We both turned to the out at the ocean/sky as we heard thunder once again. "George." I let out a hum as I turned to Dream. He smiled and stepped forward slowly. I glanced up at him.

It started to rain. I looked to my side at the ocean to stare at the clouds. But that only lasted about five seconds as Dream grabbed my waist and bumped our bodies together. I turned to him, our faces only inches apart. "Dream? What's wrong?" I stuttered out. I noticed his eyes looking down at my lips then back up to my eyes.

I knew what he wanted, but I didn't believe that's what he wanted. It was highly impossible for that. The rain drenching us both. I jumped when the thunder was a lot thunder; though somehow I managed to jump closer into Dreams arms. He chuckled lightly in my ear. I shivered, placing my hands on Dreams shoulders for support.

Dream leaned down slowly, so slowly that it somewhat irritated me. But i also was getting nervous. "D-Dream?" I stuttered as his breath bounced off of my face. He stopped half way; teasing me or testing to see if I would pull away or better yet, pull him in.

George groaned as he shot up in bed. He rubbed his eyes and turned to the window, the curtains pulled open and Dream stood there. He turned around. "Oh, I'm sorry George, I didn't mean to wake you, it's past eleven so.."

"It's alright." George sighed flopping back into the sheets. Dream smiled as he walked back to the door. "Breakfast is downstairs when you are ready, and we do have plans today so no being lazy George."

George rolled his eyes and then smiled at the blond. "Don't be too long Georgie." "Got it boss." George said jokingly. They both let out a laugh.

Later

"I hope you brought yourself some sunscreen." Dream said as he slipped his shoes on. George giggled as he rushed toward the blond. They stood their staring at each other, eyes never even twitching, Dream was the one who turned around, opening the door. George followed behind him ducking under his arm as Dream held the door open.

"God, I never knew it was this beautiful in America." "Yeah well, this is only Miami Florida, there's many more places." Dream said locking the door.

Little skip

George stepped out the car taking in the fresh air, the smell of the ocean bringing a smile to his face. "You gonna do that everywhere we go?"

George turned around and stared at the blond. Dream smiled as he took his shirt off. George chuckled and turned back to the beach, the beautiful yellowish sand, the waves that washed up. "Ready?" Dream asked, locking the car. George nodded and followed Dream. George enjoyed looking at the different palm trees.

"It's a lot warmer here." George said as Dream put his arm around George resting it in his shoulder. Dream chuckled. "You brought sunscreen right?" "Yep, I'm not stupid." "Ehhh.." George punched Dream in the side making him chuckle.

They picked a spot near the water placing their towels and things down. George made his way toward the water. A bunch of little kids giggling running pass him made him jump back a couple times, his name got shouted out a few times but he ignore them as social media still hadn't known he was there.

Dream watched the Brit with a smile. "What a dork." He said to himself. He took off his necklaces and a few rings he had on his fingers. He ran up behind George and poked his sides making the brunet squeal and bend over slightly. Dream chuckled trying not to let out a loud laugh.

"Why!" George shouted giggling. Dream smiled and stared at the brunet. His eyes went down to George's lips but quickly gazed back up to his eyes. "Come on you nimrod." Dream said walking passed George.

George saw it.

He saw Dream look at his lips.

Was he gonna say something? Probably not. But it reminded George of his dream he had.

"George!" Dream shouted. George spun around and rushed to the Blond.

Sorry another skip

"I'm gonna take a shower George, don't break anything." Dream said. George rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah."

Patches curled up in George's lap, purring. George smiled and petted her as he watched tv.

A bit later, Dream finally came out of the bathroom, he had a loose T-shirt on and a pair of sweatpants. His hair is what caught George's attention. Damp and messy. "Something caught your eye again?" Dream said. George quickly turned back around facing the tv. Dream chuckled and jumped over the couch taking a seat next to George.

"You've been staring at me quite a lot for only being here for 22-24 hours." Dream said. George cleared his throat. Dream looked at the Brit. George could feel his eyes burning in the side of his head but he tried his best to ignore it. "George, look at me." Dream lowered his voice. George looked down at Patches as his face started to heat up.

Dream reached for George's chin, pulling him closer. George's eyes locked with Dreams. Dream smiled and dragged his thumb against his cheek. "Wanna stream now? I'm sure everybody would go crazy about you being here." Dream said moving back. George sat there in confusion and shock. "I- yeah s-sure."

Dream jumped up and made his way to the back room. George took a minute before he stood up and dragged himself to Dreams gaming/office room. He stepped in and was hit with the fresh scent that stuck with Dream. "You can pull up a chair, unless, do you want to stream?"

"It's whatever you want." George said. Dream smiled and grabbed a chair, sitting on it backwards. He pointed at his gaming chair and smiled at George. George gulped and took a seat.

"It smells like you in here." George chuckled. "Is that a bad thing or?" George giggled. "It's a good thing." "Oh, okay."

George logged into twitch and set everything up. Dream watched George fiddle around trying to figure out Dreams setup to make it to his own likings. He started the stream.

Dream pulled George closer so that dream could whisper in his ear, "I'll be back."

George smiled at the camera. "Hey guys, I have an announcement, it's very exciting and I'm sure a lot of you will be happy."

George glanced at the chat and got a bit nervous. Dream came back and sat back down next to George. "Hey guys!" Dream shouted. George immediately smiled, his smile bigger than ever before. He watched the chat spam through.

Dono: NO FUCKING WAY!!! DNF MEETUP!?!?!?!??

Dream chuckled which had echoed through the mic. He couldn't help but admire the Brit, his bright smile and rosy pink cheeks. Not to mention, his plump red lips that looked so kissable.

"Height check? I don't know guys." George said looking at Dream. Dream then smiled. "I have an idea." He said, reaching over and turning of the camera. George gave Dream a confused look as he stood up and angled the camera down more. "Go stand over there George." Dream said pointing to the back wall. George did as he was told.

Dream stepped out of the way and turned it back on. He examined the view. "I think that's good." Dream said. He turned the camera back off and nervously stood next to George. "Go turn it back on." "Are you sure?" "Yep."

George did as told, and thankfully, Dream had angled the camera just right, only showing up to his neck. George ran back over to Dream and stood next to him. He crossed his arms and looked up at Dream who rested his arm on George's head. He let out a wheeze laugh as George smiled.

"He's so tiny." Dream teased. George smacked his hand with a huff. (Time out- I literally JUST opened this draft- and immediately heatwaves started playing, AND I'm writing this towards the middle of June..)

"I'm not that small, you're just extremely tall." George said. Dream laughed. "No, everyone would agree, you're just short." He said. "I'm average height!" George said, chuckling.

He walked back to the camera and turned it off so Dream could sit back down. When Dream was in a good spot, George turned the camera back on. "I'm average height guys." He said.

After stream

"That was...interesting?" Dream chuckled, standing up and stretching. George was staring at him, intensely too. Dream caught on and raised a brow. He leaned down and said, "you see something?" George immediately turned away, Dream chuckled.

"Shut up." George said. Dream continued to laugh. George stood up and went to walk out before Dream grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. Dream cupped his cheek with a smirk.

"You're so cute, you know that right?" Dream said. George's eyes were locked on Dream's lips. Of course, Dream noticed and began to lean forward. His eyes went up and down from George's eyes to his lips.

Soon, George could feel Dream's breath against his lips. Dream licked his lips before pulling George in and connecting their lips. George immediately kissed back. Dream sat back on his bed, George crawled on and followed Dream, their lips still locked.

George straddled the blondes lap as the kiss got deeper and sloppy. Dream slipped his tongue into George's mouth, earning a moan from the man. George pulled back with his eyes closed, to take a breath. He kept his hands on Dream's chest as he panted.

"You're a really good kisser." Dream breathed, running his fingers through his own hair. George smiled and laid his head down on Dream's chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 169 26
SUPPORT VICTIMS
253K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...
8.8K 85 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
16.2K 272 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!