The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Slander

179 8 8
By Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

Me and my brother were still standing in the computer room with Mara, she was still hovering over the enter key.

Eddie" Go on do it, do it, she is liar"

Charlie" Do it"

Eddie" Do it, they deserve to know the truth"

Mara breathes in and then presses the enter key and then whole article appears on all the computers.

Mara" And we are live"

Eddie" Whoa!"

Mara" What have I done?"

Me and my brother chuckle as we couldn't believe she had actually done it. I pat her on the back making her jump a bit.

Charlie" Well done, Mara, they deserved to know the truth"

Fabian's POV

Me and Nina after seeing Victor possibly brewing more elixir in the cellar we had hurried over to the student lounge.

Fabian" Alfie, Amber, we think Victor is brewing elixirs in the cellar again"

Amber" Well that's not good"

Alfie"How are the chemical riddles going?"

Fabian "I'm still stuck on 'sweet scent of mourning,'"

Alfie" Well good luck with that?"

Fabian" Wait where are you going?"

Alfie" Well Jerome made me coach and I have to find Charlie for some training"

Alfie then blows his whistle really loudly most likely deafening us and leaves the room.

Eddie's POV

I arrived at my locker and opened it up as I needed to get some books for my next lesson, I unlocked it and a million dog treats fell out of my locker and scattered all over the floor. Patricia then comes over to me.

Eddie" Your handy work I presume"

Patricia" I saw how pathetic you looked, when I told you the pranks were over, so I felt bad for you, see I do have a heart"

Eddie" Well, thank you, what are these?"

Patricia" Pet treats, you know for the teachers pet"

I chuck the biscuit I am holding on the floor.

Patricia" Why does that bother you so much"

Eddie" It doesn't, it's funny, I take it you did the same to my sisters locker"

Patrica" No just you but I still think of her as a teachers pet too"

Eddie" It's just us and Sweetie are not BFFS"

Patricia" Oh whatever"

Eddie" I'm telling you he does not cut my sister or me any slack, and pretty soon I am going to prove it to you"

Patricia" Alright then I can't wait, so excited"

She squeezes my cheek before she walks off. I sigh and then see my sister running down the corridor.

Eddie" Oh hey sis, who are you running from?"

Charlie" Alfie, he is trying to make me do laps around the school"

I stare at my sister very confused.

Eddie" Why?"

Charlie" Because of the this ping pong tournament"

Eddie" What's that got to do with exercise?"

Charlie" I don't know, Jerome made him coach and I think it's gone to his head, you okay, why are we standing by Sweetie's office"

Eddie" I want to prove to Patricia, that we are not teachers pets"

Charlie" What has she said now?"

Eddie" Well it's more of what she has done, look"

I pull my sister around the corner and she laughs when she sees the dog treats all over the floor.

Charlie" Dog treats?"

Eddie" Yeah for the teachers pet"

Charlie" Of course, wait are they in my locker?"

Eddie" No, only mine"

Charlie*chuckles* She so likes you"

My sister continues to smirk at me and I shove her.

Eddie" She does not"

Charlie" Oh yeah, then why did she put them in just your locker and not mine as well"

Eddie" Fine, look I have a idea on how we can prank Sweetie"

Charlie" Ooo tell me"

Eddie" If we can find anything on him that we can show the whole school"

Charlie" Ooo, I love that idea"

Eddie" Come on, we need to go in now before Sweetie gets back"

Charlie" Okay but how are we going to get in, he has it locked"

Eddie" No problem, I've got this"

I hold up a pin and start to unlock the door. It swings open with ease and I smirk. We both enter Sweetie's office and start to look around.

Eddie" Okay so we are looking for anything we can embarrass him with"

Charlie" Okay"

We both very quickly start searching through his things, looking under things and looking in the drawers. My sister then picks up a tape with a label that reads County fair on it.

Charlie" Eddie what about this, it's practically perfect"

Eddie" Oh yes, this is going to be brilliant, come on lets get out of here before he gets back"

Charlie's POV

All of us Anubis House Residents are sat at the table for breakfast the next morning and by then news of Mara's Article as reached the entire school and both Anubis and Isis Houses. I am sat next to my brother who is pouring himself a bowl of cereal, he offers me milk which I gladly accept. Fabian is holding his phone in his hands.

Fabia "Mara, how could you write this?"

Amber "Write what?"

Fabian"What if they close down the school site because of it?"  

Eddie "Chill, man, the story was off the chain. It had to come out."

Charlie" Yeah, I don't trust Vera"

Amber has finished reading the article and hands Fabian back his phone.

Amber" "Shocked face. Mara, you destroyed her."

Mara then jumps up from her seat that to me suggest she is leaving for school already, even though she has hardly touched her breakfast.

Mara" I stand by what I said and I'll prove it"

Eddie"You go, girl,"

Charlie" Yeah I'm with my twin on this one"

We then all see Victor in the enter the room and if looks could kill Mara would be dead. The dining room has gone very quiet

Victor" "There is to be a hearing today, to ascertain the legitimacy or otherwise of a story that has appeared on the school website. I am instructing all Anubis House students to attend and hear the truth."

Victor goes into the kitchen, leaving us to converse amongst ourselves.

Amber "Sorry, Mara,"

Twins "Why a hearing?"

Fabian"We'll all behind you. It'll be okay."

We decide to head off to school , me and my brother swing on our satchels and follow Patricia out.

Fabian's POV

Fabian"Okay, sweet scent of mourning essence"

Nina"It's 'mourning' as in funerals, not 'morning' as in breakfast."

Nina then picks up her cinnamon bun and hands it to me.

Fabian"Yeah, I'm okay. You can have it."

Nina"No, smell it ,It smells familiar, like...it's like one of the jars from the tunnels."

Fabian "Cinnamon, The Egyptians used lots of spices in embalming, Wait, let's have a look, "Cinnamon: a spice from the bark of the cinnamomum tree. In the ancient world, it was widely used in funerals and in the process of mummification."

Nina "Gran always said breakfast was the most important meal of the day."

I walk into the school with my brother we were talking about the hearing that we were all meant to attend. We reach our lockers and I turn around to unlock my locker when Jerome appears beside me.

Jerome" Hey Charlie"

Charlie" Oh hello Jerome, have you heard about his hearing?"

Jerome" Yeah, since when did we ever need a hearing?"

Charlie" To be honest I'm with Mara on this one, I've never trusted Vera"

My brother then comes over and Jerome steps back a bit. I chuckle.

Eddie" Hello Clarke, what are you doing with my sister?"

Charlie" Chill Eddie, we are just talking about the hearing"

Eddie" Oh yeah, what's up with that?"

Jerome" I don't know we have never needed to have a hearing before"

Charlie" I'm telling you Victor likes Vera, have you seen the way he looks at her when she walks in the room"

Both and Eddie and Jerome chuckle.

Mr Sweet"This hearing has been called to determine the accuracy," of an article written by Mara Jaffray about Vera Devenish. We should begin in a few moments."

Mr Sweet "Quiet, everyone, Mara, could you please present your case first?"

Mara nods and stands to present her evidence.

Story Notes:
So after pushing The Twins convince Mara to make her article live and it sends shockwaves through the school. Sibuna get closer to figuring out the chemical task and the whole school gets ready for the hearing.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think of this, your comment make my day. I hope you enjoyed.
Thanks again and as always.
Vote/Comment/Follow X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 309 23
UPDATIONS: Completed NOTE: Story is in journal format "And by prophecy shall it be revealed... Two made by the bond of the halfling's blood... Shall...
1.7K 538 41
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Book three of the Princess Eleanora series. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
953 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
1.3K 385 35
This story is about two fairies who where twins but got separated after a war took place in fairy land and where sent away to protect them and now t...