Trust&Promises (LevixReader)

By EvelynYang0

I hope you guys like it!!! This is a fanfiction sequel, I publish chapters almost everyday You're joining as... More

A New Life Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Starting
Chapter 3 Meetings
Chapter 4 The Fight
Chapter 5 Feelings
Chapter 6 The Truth and The Bet
Chapter 7 Jealousy
Chapter 8 Preparing
Chapter 9 The Winner
Chapter 10 The Kiss
Chapter 11 The Three soldiers
Chapter 12 Party
Chapter 13 Death
Chapter 14 Rescue
Chapter 15 The Risk
Chapter 16 Forgotten
Chapter 17 Repeat?
Chapter 18 Plans
Chapter 19 Confession to Levi
Chapter 20 I will find you
Chapter 21 The Question
Chapter 22 Rejection
Chapter 23 Settling In
Chapter 24 Wall Maria
Chapter 25 A Letter
Chapter 26 I Love You
Chapter 27.5 Levi's Birthday
Chapter 28 Ex
Chapter 29 Bait, Fetch, catch
Chapter 30 Our Relationship Part 1
Chapter 31 Our Relationship part 2
Chapter 32 Save Me Part 1
Chapter 33 Save Me part 2
Chapter 34 Save Me Part 3
Chapter 35 Kindness
Chapter 36 Kindness Repaid
Chapter 37 Experiment
Chapter 38 Wanted
Chapter 39 Expedition
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 27 Our Date

1.2K 51 27
By EvelynYang0

A/n
Enjoy 😂😋

Your POV
My eyes opened and focus on a familiar face. Levi. His breathing was soft, and going into a slow rhythm. Strands on hair fell perfectly on his face. I brushed it away from his face, then started feeling more of his hair, it was so soft, I couldn't stop touching it.

'He's so beautiful' I couldn't help but think how handsome he was.

"What the hell are you doing" Levi says, I pulled my hand away. He looks at me with an annoyed face, waiting for my reply.

"N-nothing!" I turned away from him, my back facing him."Liar" he says, then wraps his arms around me, kissing on my cheek. I feel the tips of my ear being hot. He then places his arms around my waist, hugging my lower back.

"Look at me" Levi says. I shuffled around, and saw Levi's beautiful gray eyes that turned into a icy blue, when the light reflected off of them.

"You're so beautiful" Levi says and caresses my cheek. I gave out a bright pink color. "You're handsome yourself" I said, cuddling into his arms. Levi kisses my forehead. I want to have mornings like this. My stomach rumbles, Levi smirks.

"Let's go to town and then eat" Levi says, he lets go of the hug and leaves my room, going into his room to change. I walk to my closet, changing into a flowing white shirt, and brown pants and black flats.

~knock knock~

"Oi, bring your swimming suit. Don't ask, just do it" Levi's says, still on the other side of the door. "I'll be outside, at the stables" he says. Then his footsteps quietly fade away.

'I wonder why?' I asked myself then shrugging and grabbing a basket in my closet, packing my swimming suit.

I walked outside, seeing Levi petting his horse. He wore a gray jacket with a shirt shirt and black pants.

'I feel like he wears white shirts everyday' I chuckled to myself. Levi looks at me confused.

"Ready?" He asks then gets on his horse, I nod and grab his hand, hoisting me up. The horse begins to gallop. I wrap my arms around his waist, feeling his 8pack through his shirt. I gasp and fumes Crimson.

"This is like a date. Right Levi?" I hug his back tightly. "Yea" he responds. "Where are we going???" I said

"Tch, we're going to town to buy some things. Then I'll take you to the lake" he focus on driving the horse. "Ok!" I said happily, tightening my chest to his back enjoying his warmth.

"Oi?!?!?! That's..... That's too tight" Levi yells. I loosen my grip, and look at Levi. His ears are pink and his cheeks are dark red. I realized I was squeezing my chest on his back.

"Sorry!" I said quickly, looking embarrass at what I'd done.

"It's fine" Levi says, still blushing. I smile lightly. We finally arrived at town, I had seen my favorite shop that selled sweets.

"I'll be back, I'm going to buy some cake for us" I said to Levi, he nods his head and I run inside. "Hello miss" a older women from the counter said.

"Hello!" I said. "Ummm can I have two slices of cake?" I asked, the women nods her head and starts cutting up a cake. Then her attention goes out the window, I follow her gaze and sees that she's looking at Levi. "Is there anything wrong?" I ask

The women shook her head "He's a pretty handsome man, but he looks very scary" the women admitted, still cutting the cake. I laugh "It is true he's very handsome and very scary. But he's sweet" I said, looking back at him. He was petting a stray cat, with white fur.

"Are you two dating?" The women asks. "Yup! He's my boyfriend!" I smiled, the women's hands me a bag with the cakes inside. "Awe how cute! I hope to see you two married" she says

I blush madly "M-Me too!!" I said, then running back to Levi. Levi stood against a tree, the cat was rubbing on his legs, purring. And he had some bags him on the ground.

"Aweee the cat wants to be your girlfriend" I joked, Levi gave out an annoyed face.

"Tch, you're the only one for me" He grabs my arm, pulls me in and kisses my lips, making me surprise that he would kiss me in public and giving me a rosy color on my face. He pulls away from the kiss.

"Aweeeee" a group of people had surrounded us, and watching our kiss.

"Tch" Levi begins walking away, grabbing my hand. I turn around and see the women in the shop, giving me a thumbs up. We get on Levi's horse and ride to the lake.

The lake was a crystal blue. When we stop, I run to the water, throwing my flats off and feet into the water. I smelled a white lily that floated by in the water.

I turned around and to look at Levi, he had set up a picnic . The cake I bought was organized on the blanket, with berries and tea.

"I'm not good with romantic stuff but I thought you like this" Levi says, I ran up and hugged him, which surprised him but he wrapped his arms around me. My stomach rumbled, ruining the perfect moment. I look up, seeing Levi smirk. He picks me up bridal style

"L-Levi?!" My face felt hot, Levi sets me down on the picnic blanket. "You're so red" Levi smirks, which only deepen my color. "W-Who's fault is that?" I stammered.

"Shut up and eat" Levi picks up a plate full of food and hands it to me.
"T-Thank you for the food!" I took the plate. I took a bite into the strawberry, sweetness fills my mouth. "Mmmm!! This is really good" I covered my mouth with my hand still eating.

"Brat, don't talk while your mouths full" Levi takes a drink from his tea. I take a bite from my cake, it was soft and creamy. I grab a price of cake, then thinking of an idea.

"Hey Levi, say ah" I moved my fork to his mouth. He keeps it closed. "Aweeee come on" I whined. Levi rolls his eyes

"Fine. Ah" and opens his mouth and eats the cake. He takes his fork, getting a piece of cake and putting it on my mouth.

"Thank you" I smiled, Levi stifles out a laugh. "What????!!" I tilt my head. Which made him laugh even more. I was starting to get angry.

"What!!??" I demanded, Levi's laughing calms down. Then points on my chin, I poked at my chin, finding whip cream on my finger.

"You look like you grew a beard" Levi chuckles then grabbing a handkerchief, wiping my whip cream beard. I blush at how gently he wipes my chin. "Where's your swimming suit?" He asks. I point at the bag my swimming suit was in.

"I'm going to go change" I grab my bag and go behind the bushes. After I was done, I tried to sneaked behind Levi.

"Tch brat, what are you doing?" Levi says without even looking behind.

"Dang it, you caught me" I scratch my neck. Levi turns around, his eyes widen. "What??!!" I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Don't you think you're showing a lot of skin" Levi turns away from me.

"Huh? I didn't notice. Good thing it's just us" I replied then hugging him from behind. "I'm going to go swim" I walk to the lake. Placing my feet into the cold water, I turn around, seeing Levi taking off his shirt. His eyes meet mines, I look away, I was pretty sure my face was lava red.

"Oi, you were staring at me" Levi suddenly appeared behind me. I jumped up and fell into the water.

"I don't get how you can do that" I frowned at him. How can he sneak up on me? Without me noticing him?

"Do what?" Levi smirks, I splash water at him. "Oi!" he yells, I run out of the water and into the sand, running away from him. But Levi catches me, we both fall down onto the soft sand.

"Tch brat" Levi says annoyed. I smile devilishly, he begins to lean in, kissing me softly, I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I Love you Levi" I smiled, looking into his eyes. "Don't you dare show that face to other men" Levi demands "Only to me, You're mines" Levi demands again.

"Aweee does someone get jealous easily?" I teased.

"Tch. I just don't like people touching things that are mines" Levi kisses me on the cheek.

"Alright alright, then I don't want any women taking you from me" I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I... Love... You ... F/n" Levi whispers into my ear. I looked at him and his face was pink, It was so cute how embarrassed he would be when he said those four words. I had turned red also.

"I love you too Levi" I kissed him.

~time skip~

"Let's go, it's getting dark" Levi packs up the picnic. "Alright!" I helped him clean up. After we cleaned, We both climbed onto his horse, I had realize Levi was going away from headquarters.

"Levi where are we going?" I asked. "I want to show you something" he replies. I held onto his waist and quietly fell asleep.

"F/n wake up"

I opened my eyes and found Levi staring at me. "Sorry" I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked around and saw we were in a middle of a meadow with thousands of colorful flowers planted. "Levi this is beautiful" I gasp and took in all the beauty.

"Look" Levi points at the sunset, half of the sun hid behind a small hill, left over Rays of sun scatter on the meadow, making the flowers glow like gold. My heart filled with happiness.

"Oh Levi, this is beautiful" covered my mouth with my hands, tears rolled down my cheek.

"Did I do something wrong?!" Levi wipes away my tears. I shook my head "This is beautiful and I'm so happy" I hug him. "This is the best date" I kisses him passionately.

A/n
I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter 😊❤️💘 aha sorry for not updating for yesterday. This chapter was a little longer than expected

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 178 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
1.2M 22.9K 17
"I'm tired of cleaning your office!" you shouted at him. You were the only cadet who dared to disobey him. You thought Levi hated you since he always...
214K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
29.3K 612 22
- What do you want cadet? -He asked me while placing the glass of water down. - I wanted to see you. -I said to him. - Go back to your room. -He tell...