Starlight// Sundrop/Moondrop...

By Addi_lin

"Well hello there starlight~" This is a one shot book about our favorite daycare attendant. I will be takin... More

Requests Are Closed!
-Googly Eyes-
-Lost-
-Memories-
-Nightmare-
-Comfort-
-Assistant-
-Why would I be Mad?-
-Game (2)-
-Play (1)-
-Pain-
-Hallucination(1)-
-Welcome to Wonderland-
-Stressful Situation-
-Mornings-
-Meow~-
-Mission-
-Ice Skating-
-Robbery-
3.1k Thanks!!
-Was It The Boogeyman-
-Is this even right?-
-Trip-
-Devils-
-Rainy Days-
-Eyes-
-Perfect Little Doll-
-Visionless-
-Wizarding World(1)-
-An Assassin's Job-
-Visiting A Grandpa Named Willy-

-Game(1)-

1.8K 48 49
By Addi_lin

Letting out a huge sigh, you entered your apartment bag in hand. Throwing you shoes off of you and placing your bag down on the ground, you immediately went to the kitchen. After a long day at school, you can't help but feel hunger fill your senses. Opening the fridge, you expect to see different types of snacks that you can devour but instead you saw nothing. 'Empty?!' you thought. Standing up, you checked the cabinets searching for food but luck wasn't on your side today. 'Frick!' you cursed, huffing angrily. Staying there you are still thinking if you should go to the store to buy snacks or just stay at home.

Coming up with a decision you and laid down on the ground and started whining like a child, holding your knees in front of your chest. 'I can't live with no food! But I'm just tired and lazy to get up and get some' you thought but stopped realizing something.

Checking your bag, you immediately perked up when you saw your fav food. 'Praise the heavens!' you thought sparkles in your eyes. Excited you sat down quickly on the couch and started to watch movies in Netflix.

You didn't even realize that hours have passed until you looked at the time on your phone. '12:32?' you thought. But you just shrugged not even have a plan on sleeping yet. 'What even is sleep' you thought entering your room before sitting down on you gaming chair and turned on your pc.

Your eyes and same with your lips widened when you saw Five Night's at Freddy's: Security Breach has finished downloading. Licking your dried lips, you immediately wore your headphones and started getting on it. Pressing play, a warning popped in your screen but you only brushed it off. Too lazy to read all of it. After the warning, the game intro started followed by blasting music. You didn't skip the intro afraid that you might miss something important that will be beneficial to you later.

Examining the animatronics, you scoffed slightly while looking at Monty. 'Is this the Animatronic many FNAF fans are simping for?' you thought. 'But to be honest the fan arts are kind of hot' you admitted fanning yourself chuckling after at your silly behavior. 'Here we go again laughing at my own jokes... man I think I need therapy'

Your train of thought got cut when the intro was finally over. Examining your surroundings in the game you did the process where you have to get Freddy out of his room. When you were about to open the door, something blocked your screen. Confusion hit you, squinting your eyes as the letters read 'Are you enjoying the game so far?' with a yes or no below the text. Raising your eyebrow in suspicion and confusion you clicked yes not really minding it. But after those different kinds of questions followed after. You kept choosing the choices yes or no until one question caught your attention the most. 'Do you like the daycare attendant?' huffing you looked at the text in disbelief. "What is this a survey or something?" you grumbled clicking yes. 'Do you want to proceed on playing?' clicking yes, the screen turned black for a moment before it turned white. Hissing you immediately covered your eyes but soon after it widened when you saw an arm coming out of your screen. Panicking, about to get up from the chair but stopped when the hand got your wrist. "Shi- Ack!" you shouted when the hand pulled you inside your screen.

Yelling you found yourself falling in the air as the wind hit your face. "Frick! Frick! Frick! FRICKK!" you shouted noticing that you were near the ground. 'I'm going to die!' you screeched mentally, covering your face with your arms too afraid to look. But minutes later nothing happened which made confusion bubble up inside you. Slowly removing the hands that was covering your face. You found out you landed on the ground with your two legs with no injuries whatsoever. Examining your own figure, you looked at your hands in disbelief. 'Oh my god, I'm alive!' you thought in amazement but it quickly turned into a sour one. 'That was my only chance to freaking escape this world....' You deadpanned but immediately perked up when you noticed where you were.

Examining the place in awe, you were amazed considering that the place's design looks exactly like the Pizzaplex. 'Woah it looks like I'm in the game!' you thought but suddenly your eyes widened in realization. "I am in the game!" you thought out loud but later covered your mouth. Sweat started forming on your face looking everywhere. 'No, no, no this is bad' you thought biting your nail out of nervousness. Calming yourself down, letting out a deep breath you faced Freddy's door with a card in hand. 'Here we go' you braced yourself swiping the card on the door.

As you did so, the door slide open revealing Freddy. "Way to go superstar! I knew you could do it!" he praised. "Yeah... Um what are we doing now again?" you asked unsure of what to do. "Climb back into my chest cavity. There is still time but we must hurry. If I am spotted, I will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. I to the safest path" he said. You shrugged in response "Sounds like a plan. Also, don't move to much or you'll accidentally crush me. I don't want to die that way" you said before squeezing your fat butt in. Surprisingly you managed to get inside but that doesn't mean you weren't getting squeezed at the tight space.

After you got through the tunnels, you were now brought to the first aid station because Freddy insisted. Hiding behind the curtains you saw Vanessa walking around with her flashlight. "Freddy your supposed to be on lockdown!" Vanessa scolded. "Officer Vanessa..." (Osmanthus wine-)

"I- didn't know how I got here" he said being obvious making you deadpan at the terrible act but surprisingly the Night Guard called Vanessa bought the lie and soon walked away. Sighing in relief you got out "She's gone now. Let us go" Freddy says opening the chest cavity and once again you climbed back inside.

Going up the stairs Freddy suddenly dumped me on the ground causing an 'oof' to come out of your lips. Picking yourself up you quickly ran to the save station. When you got to the station your face turned into complete horror when you found out you were unable to save your spot. 'No, no, no!' you thought and kept trying and trying but no avail. Turning around you found Freddy already in the Recharge Station. Sighing in defeat you gulped looking at the doors in front of you. 'Luckily, I watched some FNAF Security: Security Breach Gameplay from different youtubers. So, I am going to be fine right? Right? Right!' you thought opening the door.

Peeking your head inside the bathroom you saw Chica eating garbage. Scrunching your face in disgust you looked at the buckets in front of you. Slowly, you pushed the buckets on the floor causing a large sound that surely caught Chica's attention. Sprinting through the door you found Chica already leaving the restroom. When you found out the coast was clear you sneakily passed Chica and left. When you encountered another Save Spot and tried to Save again but it didn't work. Sighing out of frustration you gulped really hard knowing that Gator would appear and chase Gregory in this scene. You eventually gave in and started walking, jumping when you heard Monty taking the gate down behind you "There you are!". 'Nope! Not today!' you thought running for your life. You were so grateful that there is no bar that will say when you will be able to sprint or not. Running up the stairs you heard the two Animatronics chasing after you. Panting you gasped when you finally got to the security office. You hear Freddy praising you and talked about the security office of how it will keep you safe but you didn't care at that moment for you are busy trying to catch your breath. 'I should have attended PE classes...' you grumbled still panting like a dog. Looking up in frustration you did the rest of the process where you escape safely out of the security office and avoid getting caught by Chica and getting the Daycare pass.

"Daycare pass...." You mumbled looking at the pass on your hand with Moondrop and Sundrop in it. Freddy talked about meeting him in the meeting you in the Daycare but you brushed it off considering you are trying your hardest to hold your squeal and excitement. 'Oh my god! I'm about to meet Sundrop!' you thought sneakily getting pass the robot guards and entered the Daycare. As you entered another room your face lit up seeing a familiar slide and sound of children's music. Giggling you started to slide though and landed in the ball pit. 'To be honest that was fun... I want to do it again' you thought before getting up, straightening your clothes. While trying to get out of the ball pit your attention was diverted to Sundrop appearing at the top before diving in to the pit where you were in. 'Okay Y/n just act cool and pretend!' you thought slapping the both of your cheeks and continue to get out. Before you can step out of the pit you were suddenly picked up from the ground.

"Hello, Sunshine! You sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all your friends?" he asks placing you softly in the ground making you raise your eyebrow in confusion. 'Sunshine? And placing me on the ground?... Is the game broken or something?' you thought but you were not complaining. "We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Fazz until our heads explode! And stay up all night!" he exclaimed in an excited manner. "But there is only one rule! Keep the lights on. On. On..." he says trailing off and voice getting deeper at the end. Fanning yourself with your hand as you found that kind of attractive to be honest.

"Come on! Let's Enjoy our time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
324K 8.2K 15
When little (y/n) gets dropped off for a birthday party a week early on accident, they get taken to the daycare and meet a certain sun animatronic wh...
189K 11.2K 36
"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 . . . . 𝐘/𝐍? 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋�...
202K 7.2K 104
I wanted to write smth as a comfort for myself and I love Sun & moon SO much. Y/N (or us-) joins as a nightguard for the daycare. Working as a nigh...