𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 [𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐇...

By mayadaisyy

❝To be bewitched, or under a magic spell.❞ Nova was your average sweetheart, she was quiet, shy, loved by all... More

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐋
Authors Note
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐕
𝐋𝐕
𝐋𝐕𝐈
𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐕
Authors Note

𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

10.8K 315 38
By mayadaisyy

*comments are greatly appreciated <3
Venomous [ 2.5 ]

"Issac!" Nova smiled widely as she walked up to the werewolf. "You're back."

He shrugged in response trying to play off of a cool look, "Yeah, everything is finally all cleared up."

Nova was happy to see him back and getting to a semi-normal life, "That's great. Do you still have the same schedule?" She asked, receiving a short nod from him in response. "Well then I will see you in chemistry."

After her first two periods she had caught up with Stiles and Scott on their way to chemistry. The class that everyone coincidently had together. As she walked up to her two best friends she noticed that they were in deep conversation.

"Hey guys." She greeted walking in between them.

They gave a warru greeting before asking the important question, "Did you know Issac was back?" Scott looked down at her.

"I saw him earlier." She shrugged, not following what they were trying to get at.

Stiles wasn't planning on sugar coating any of it, they were killing the girl who he had loved for years and he did not like it one bit, "They're going to try and kill Lydia." He blurted out, making her eyes widen.

"What, why?" She shook her head in disbelief not wanting to believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"Dereks and them are convinced that she's the Kanima."

The girl thought back to a couple of nights ago when she came face to face with both the kanima and Lydia, "No, that's impossible. I saw Lydia the night of the lacrosse game." She explained to the two. "The kanima would have already been in the swimming pool."

"We know." They said in unison."We have to try and stop them."

"How?" She asked the two.

The trio were nearing their classroom, "Well, Derek's not gonna kill her without proof." Scott stated.

Stilea gareed quickly, "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" he questioned and they now fully entered the class."

Nova took notice of the two new betas entering the chemistry class, "...I think here and now." She gestured to the opposite side of the class making Stiles and Scott take notice.

The two immediately dashed to Lydia's side leaving Nova to take the only empty seat left. Unfortunately for her it was next to Jackson.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe. I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He started patting a hand on shoulder which made Nova frown, sometimes Harris was just mean. "So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." He insulted him once again.

"He's so mean." Nova pouted.

Jackson coffee d slightly, "He isn't entirely wrong." He said making Nova send him a slight glare.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with–" He cut himself as hands flew into the air immediately, "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down." He sighed. "Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two!" He said.

Unfortunately for Nova she started with Jackson who was sat right next to her, wishing that she was assigned anyone else.

"You're doing it wrong." She told him.

He huffed out a response throwing down the supplies towards her, "Then you do it." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't make me punch you again." She muttered under her breath.

"Oh cause you–"

"Switch!" Harris called out not letting Jackson finish what he was saying which Nova happily obliged to. Though she didn't get as lucky because her next partner was Erica.

Nova decided not to make conversation with her but Erica didn't take too well to being ignored. Afterall with all the new attention that she had been receiving it was like she had become addicted to just having people want her or be jealous of her.

"I thought we were friends." She broke the silence between the two. Erica smirked as she continued, "Is this about the kiss?"

Nova sighed, still not making eye contact with her, "A kiss implies both people wanted it." She went on, "Last I remembered he dropped you on your ass." She finished making Erica's jaw drop slightly.

"That thing almost killed you. He's doing this for you and you want to repay him by protecting it." She seethed.

"It is not her." Nova finally looked up.

"And switch." Harris called one final time.

Before Nova could walk off to her final partner she turned to Erica one last time, "I'll admit you're very beautiful." She complimented, making Erica smirk, "But even beauty can't get you manners."

Nova sat at a table with some random student she wasn't family with finishing up her experiment. "Time!" Harris rang his bell. "If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now, for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy... You can eat it."

Nova slid over the crystal to the person sitting next to her too focused on the sight that was going on in front of her. She watched as Lydia picked up the crystal, noticing the liquid that slipped off the clear rock. She looked over at her friends as they all shared the same looks of fear and some anger.

"Lydia!" Scott called for her trying to stop her.

She turned to him, eyes narrowed, "What?" She raised her eyebrows.

Noticing the class going silent Scott cleared his throat sitting back down, "...Nothing." He tried to play it off.

They all watched as she put it in her mouth, taking a bit out of it. Nova felt anxious waiting to see if anything would happen, but nothing ever did. Lydia was fine. And by that knowledge, to Derek and his pack, it made her the kanima.

She noticed Scott looking out at the window, she followed his line of sight and all the way across the other side was the infamous black camaro and Derek standing right in front of it. Things weren't going to end well and if they did it wouldn't be easy.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

After class had ended Scott pulled Allison, Stiles, and Nova with him into an office so they could get privacy. They had to get Lydia out of school without getting her killed by Derek and his pack and judging by how certain they looked, it wouldn't go down without a fight.

"Derek's waiting outside for Lydia." Scotts hushed voice rang through their ears.

"Waiting to kill her?" Allison questioned anxiously as she looked at Scott.

"If he thinks she's the Kanima, then yes-- especially after what happened at the pool."

The four groaned in response, "It's not her." Stiles was the first to defend her.

Scott sighed as he reluctantly spoke to his friend, "Stiles, she didn't pass the test, man. Nothing happened." He reasoned.

"No, it can't be her." Stiles chose to believe that.

And Nova agreed, she was there that whole night too, "It's not." She added on.

"It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her." Allison interved, her voice sounded stressed and shaky, "So, either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her.

"Well, I really don't think he's gonna do anything here. Not at school." Scott shook his head.

"What about after school?" She asked, earning a sigh in response from the werewolf. "What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?"

"By three o'clock?" Stiles was skeptical.

"There could be something in the Bestiary." She suggested.

"Oh, you mean the nine-hundred-page book written in archaic Latin that none of us can read? Good luck with that." Stiles repsoned sarcaily but it was easy to tell he was just frustrated.

"Well Nova was able to translate some of it so I can look through that." She sent the girl a thankful look. "And actually, I think I know someone who might be able to translate it..."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows towards the witch, "How did you even read what was in there?"

"Spells are old, some of the language is old and Latin is used primarily." Nova explained.

"I can talk to Derek, maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove that it's not her?" Scott said but wasn't fully convinced that he will get anything from him.

"Take Nova with you." Stiles insisted as she shoved Nova to his side. They all sent him questionable glares.  "Well if he's most likely to listen to anyone it's her, and there's a chance he won't kill you with her present. More witnesses."

Nova agreed, "True." She added making both Allison and Scott frown.

Scott was reluctant but of course agreed, "But, if anything happens, you guys let me handle it, okay?" He looked towards both Allison and Stiles.

"What does that mean?" Allison questioned turning to Scott.

"It means you can't heal like I do. I just don't want you getting hurt." In response Allison pulled out a smaller crossbow from her bag making Nova take a step back not wanting to get accidentally hit. "I can protect myself."

While Scott and Allison fell into their own love-affair conversation Nova noticed Stiles picking up Alison's crossbow, "You're going to hurt yourself, put it down." She scolded knowing Stiles can be very accident-prone.

Stiles scoffed, "Don't be such a mom." He continued to play around with it.

"Stiles I'm being serious–" Before she can finish off her sentence an arrow was shot and luckily for all of them Scott was able to catch it in time.

"...Ah, sorry. Sensitive trigger on that." Stiles replied awkwardly as Allison took the weapon from him.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

The group of four went into two different ways, Stiles and Allison went to grab Lydia and take her to the McCall house in order to keep her safe. Nova and Scott made their way over to hopefully have a civil conversation with Derek.

"I want to talk to Derek." Scott demanded towards Boyd who was across the field staring down at them.

The bigger man shrugged, "Talk to me." He said nonchalantly.

"I don't want to fight." Scott admitted noticing Boyds stance as he grew closer, he was ready to take him down.

Boyd shrugged, "Good, 'cause I'm twice the size of you." Boyd smirked as he looked down at the two.

Scott looked nervous but he agreed reluctantly, "True. Really, really true. But, wanna know what I think?" He questioned, "I'm twice as fast." In a flash Scott made his way towards Boyd taking him down, Nova was so engrossed at what she saw that she didn't notice the alpha that made his way over to them.

"She failed the test."

The two snapped their heads in the direction of Derek. Nova had her wide eyes staring at him with an unreadable expression while Scott looked at him in anger.

"Yeah, which doesn't prove anything. Lydia's different." Scott defended her.

Dereks hands were stuffed in his pockets not moving from his place, "I know! At night, she turns into a homicidal walking snake."

"I'm not gonna let you kill her."

Derek had a smirk on his face as he and Boyd shared a look, "Who said I was gonna do it?" He questioned sarcastically.

In a flash Scott goes to run towards school but before he can even take a step he is knocked down by the brute force of Boyd. Nova too tried but was held at the wrist by Boyd. She didn't like that.

SHe looked between her wrist and his eyes, "Take your hand off of me or I'll knock you out." Her tone surprised both the beta and alpha.

"Is that a challenge?" He grimaced.

She cocked her head to the side, "You don't want me to make it a promise." SHe threatened.

"Let her go." Derek instructed.  HE watched the girl forcefully pull her wrist away from him and go to sit by Scott who was laid on the floor.

Derek bent towards Scott a bit, "I don't know why you think you have to protect everyone now, Scott... But, even so, Lydia has killed people, and she's gonna do it again. And next time, it's gonna be one of us."

"What if you're wrong?" He asked, still lying on the grass.

"She was bitten by an Alpha! It's her." Derek seethed, not giving in to anything Scott was trying to say.

"You saw that thing up close. You know it's not like us."

Derek rolled his eyes in frustration, "But it is! We're all shapeshifters. You don't know what you're dealing with-- it happens rarely, and it happens for a reason." He continued.

"What reason?" Scott asked curiously.

The alphas sighed, "Sometimes, the shape you take reflects the person that you are. Even Stiles calls her cold-blooded." There was a small pause and Derek offered his hand to Scott, which he accepted and helped him up.

"She's not that bad." Nova put in her own input but Derek just sent her a look.

"Well, what if she's immune?" Scott was still hopeful that he was right. "What if she's got something inside of her that makes her immune to the bite, which is why she didn't get paralyzed?"

Derek stared down at the boy in front of him full of frustration, "No one's immune! I've never seen it or heard of it. It's n-It's never happened!" He stuttered that last part which made Nova know he wasn't sure himself.

"What about Jackson?" Scott's low tone made Derek's face fall slightly.  "That's why you tested him, isn't it? Because you gave him what he wanted, didn't you?

"Scott–" Derek went to say something but was cut off.

"Peter said the bite either kills you or turns you. You were probably hoping that he would die..." Nova frowned at the last statement and she was quick to notice Boyds change in emotion. "But nothing happened, right? And you have no idea why, do you?"

"No." Derek sighed.

"Well, I have a theory-- Lydia's immune, and somehow she passed it onto Jackson." Scott said. "You know I'm right."

"No!" Derek began to raise his voice.

"You cannot do this!" Scotts voice matched Derek in the sense of urgency.

"Look, I can't let her live! You should have known that!"

Scott shook his head, "I was hoping I would convince you... But, then... I wasn't counting on it."

Scott and Nova were going back to head inside before leaving for his place. THough before leaving the field Nova sent Scott a look telling him she'll catch up. Boyd had given Derek his space for a few moments as Nova made her way to him.

"What happened to not choosing a side?"

She looked up to meet his green eyes, "I won't let you or your pack hurt anyone and I will protect my friends against you guys if I have to. And if the moment came where I'd have to protect you against them, I would do it too." She told him trying to get him to see her reasoning.

"She's killing people." He said before going on to grab her hand, "She almost killed you." He knew he'd do anything to protect her.

Nova sighed, "It's not her." She concluded. "I'm not doing this just for them. I'm doing this because I don't want you hurting any innocent people. I don't want you to be the bad guy." She walked up to press a kiss on his cheek before running back towards where Scott headed.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

When Nova ran inside to catch up to Scott she found him getting scolded by Coach. Not wanting to intervene, she waited until Scott made his way over to her.

She kept herself busy texting Stiles about how things were going back at Scott's house. So far they had been doing ok. She had also left a message for Derek hoping he'd rethink things but she wasn't hopeful and she was right to not be because he didn't respond.

Finally Scott finished up with Coach and he made his way to Nova with a slightly bothered look on his face and gloves in hand.

"What's that about?" SHe pointed to the equipment.

"I'm hoping we'll find out." He said before marching down the hall with a determined look on his face and a slightly confused Nova following behind.

The two raced through the halls hurriedly passing through the wave of students that were walking out. As they passed by they were stopped by a sudden voice calling out for Scott.

"Hey, McCall." The two turned to see Matt holding out his camera snapping a quick picture catching them both off guard. " ...Thanks."

"That was weird." Scott muttered under his breath as they continued to walk.

Nova agreed but she was worried about something else, "I hope I looked decent." She said, making Scott roll his eyes at her comment.

The two shrugged it off before continuing their rushed walk before inevitably reaching the library. Upon entering it was silent, not many were there, except they were only there for one person; Danny. He was found sitting at a table minding his own business focusing on his work.

The duo walked up to him and Scott set the gloves in front of the other boy, "Dude, what did you do to my pads?" Danny asked, looking up at Scott.

"Me? You're the one who was wearing them!" Scott accused, making Nova connect the dots, noting the tears on the palm side.

"No, I wasn't." He denied confusing the other two. "I was in goal, remember? Different pads."

"Then who was wearing these?" Derek questioned as his phone began to ring.

"Someone who owes me a new set of pads." Danny frowned as he picked them up.

Scott moved to the side, picking up his phone call while Nova stood still near Danny, "Who might've worn them?" She questioned.

"I usually don't let anyone borrow my things. If I do it's usually Jackson." Novas nodded understandingly. It couldn't be Jackson, could it? Logically thinking about it, it made sense with all the clues and details about the Kanima but with the test Derek gave him, that made things not connect.

Before she can question anything further Scotts urgen voice pulled her from her thoughts, "Okay, we're leaving now. On our way." Scott said before quickly hanging up.

Scott didn't hesitate to rush out of the library. Nova followed behind him, none of them bothering to say a goodbye to Danny. They had bigger things to worry about.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

Upon reaching the McCall residence the two made their way in quietly not wanting to grab the attention of Derek or his pack. Unfortunately for them they didn't have the say wish, they were already inside attacking their friends.

Nova was the first to enter the house and noticed Issac trying to take down Stiles. Like she told Derek, she will always protect her friends.

Issac was quick to feel the presence of the two arriving. His first instinct was to go after Scott and he did. Pushing Nova aside he made his way towards Scott but Nova was quick to stand from her spot and before he could walk any further Nova put a hand on her shoulder.

Gadyen nan balans, gadyen nan la foi. Se pou nou fe sa yo dwe fe

Within a second Issac dropped to the floor and went unconscious. Scott and Stiles stared at their friend in disbelief at what she had done. Nova was rather impressed with herself and was even more impressed when she saw Allsion come in dragging Erica's paralyzed body. Scott didn't further question anyone, just grabbed the two werewolves and threw them out through the window and towards Derek's feet.

Derek looked somewhat impressed at the group that now stood in front of him, "I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an Omega-- you're already an Alpha of your own pack. But, you know you can't beat me."

"I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott asserted.

From afar they can hear the faint wailing of police sirens, "Get them out of here!" Derek said suddenly on alert. Before anyone can take a step anywhere they hear the haunting noise of hissing coming from above them. They all turned their attention to the roof, seeing the Kanima. The look of fear and worry crossed everyone's face as they watched it leave.

"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" The high pitched voice of Lydia Martin ranf as she stomped outside to the front of Scotts house. Realization dawned on everyone; Lydia martin is not the Kanima.

"...It's Jackson."

hope you enjoyed 💫 comment & vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 17.5K 25
"I've always found you kind of heartless." "What's the point of having a heart if it doesn't even work?" ● ● ● With Derek turning teens left and righ...
324K 8.6K 34
• Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: • English is not my first language and this is my fi...
22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
770K 21.6K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...