Dream

By Minnsta

"Oh, no." He sighed, cupping my tear stained face in his hands, "No, no. Don't cry." I was unable to tear my... More

Midnight Club
First Encounter
We Meet Again
Night Out (1)
Night Out (3)
My Capture
Trapped
Comfortability
Beginning of Fear
Realization
Paralyzed
The Very Beginning
In the Eyes of Kieran
Impulsiveness
I Can Be Bold Too
Search and No Rescue
Weak
Kieran's Fate
Panic
Conflict
Uninvited Guests
Baby Steps
A Flash of Hope
A Change of Scenery
Mistakes
Growth
Passion
Nothing Lasts for Forever
The Bathroom (1)
The Bathroom (2)
Family Reunion
Drifting
Is It Forgiveness?
A New Kind of Light
Melancholy
Warning
Blind Insight
The Main Event (Kieran)
The Main Event (Suriah)
Freed From the Devil
A Delusional Dream
Note
Extra One
Extra Two

Night Out (2)

6.6K 213 19
By Minnsta

TW// Groping, drink spiking

Since Midnight was quite a popular club that meant it was always busy, dummy busy. Every floor would be packed and the line outside was massive plus it took forever waiting. Lucky for us, we get to enter whenever because we work there. No matter how long the line was.
    When we got inside the music blocked every conversation and sent vibrations through everyone's body, Purple Paradise was full and busy which made me glad we didn't have to work today. We went to the seating area and reserved a spot for the night.

"Let's go get some drinks," I told Meek.

He nodded and the two of us walked to the bar waiting to be served. And it was Andrew that would serve us today.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought it was your day off, he asked.

"It is but we just wanted to go out," Meek answered.

"But why here?"

"It doesn't matter!" I exclaimed, "Can we just get a tray of shots?".

He nodded and went over to prepare them. I rolled my eyes and laughed with Meek because he knew what I was thinking.

"You look pretty today," He yelled through the music.

I smiled cheekily and playfully pushed his shoulder, "Oh please,".

"Really, you look good," He said again. Looking into his eyes I could see he was being sincere.

"You look good too," I said, averting eye contact. I could hear his laugh and couldn't help but smile.

Andrew brought our tray over and we headed back to the table. Each one of us picked up a shot.

"Let's get drunk as fuck tonight!" Camile shouted, "You too Noor!".

We took shot after shot and man, I was beginning to become tipsy. Because I was a heavy weight, I didn't get drunk as easily and when I became tipsy I usually stopped drinking. For whatever reason honestly.
    There I was sitting at our table about ready to drink some water until the lovely Camile snatched the water out of my hand and threw it away. I looked at her shockingly, aren't your friends supposed to give you water?

"No water!" She yelled.

"What? Why?!"

"Because you never get drunk with us! Today you are!"

"Camile," I groaned.

"C'mon," she said, holding a shot glass to my lips. I had no other choice, so I opened my mouth and drank it.

"Okay! Let's go dance!" Camile grabbed me and pulled me to the dance area.

I guess what I didn't like about clubs were the dancefloors, all of the sweaty bodies clashing together with no space to breathe, if you had an opening to breathe. Camile and I swayed together, her hands on my hips and my hands over her. My head spinning made my movements looser and more careless.
    I watched the flashing lights dance with us and felt the loud music thump in my chest beat after beat. I spun around and clung to Camile, her hand on my waist and the other on my upper back, our legs intertwined. There was barely any space between us. It might be the lights or the heat but my body started to become heavier and my breath hitched. We danced for forever, my feet ached but I didn't even feel the pain anymore   I had a tight pain in my chest from all the dancing and once that happened I knew it was time for a break.

I pushed Camile away and told her we should head back. Of course she pouted but it wasn't going to work on me.

Once we left the floor I made sure she got back to the table. I walked over to the bar in secret since they didn't want me to drink water but I needed some. Absolutely needed it.

"Hey," I said to Andrew, "I'll take some water,".

" 'Kay,".

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, it was hot as hell.

"You don't look too good," someone said.

Honestly, Andrew was such a nosey person like I never have a break from him even on my day off.

"Andrew, please I only asked for water," I groaned.

He chuckled, "Andrew?".

I rolled my eyes and looked up. My eyes widened at the sight. A clean dark gray suit, perfect hair, not a mess in sight and a grin on his face. I knew I'd meet him tonight.

"I didn't realize my name was Andrew," He chuckled.

The real Andrew finally came over and set my water down. But I didn't look away from the man sitting next to me casually sipping on his Old Fashioned.

"Clearly," I mumbled, then drank my water.

I never took my eyes off of him as I drank my water and he drank his Old Fashioned. Sometimes I'd see his jaw tighten, his hand still hasn't healed but it didn't look as bad as when I first saw it. Only patches of red, green and yellow bruises and small cuts that were almost healed were there. He looked calm and relaxed.

"There you go, staring again," He said and then turned to look at me.

I bit my lip and looked away, "I already said it was a habit,".

"I never said I was bothered by it,". He smirked.

I blinked several times, unable to think of a sarcastic comeback so I turned away and leaned against the counter ignoring him. Gosh, why did I have to meet him tonight? It's starting to feel like meeting him every night isn't a coincidence. Andrew came back over to me and pulled me out of my blurry thoughts.

"Want anything else?" He asked.

"Some shooters, whiskey and vodka," I answered.

Yeah, I said I was going to stop drinking because I was already tipsy but fuck it. Being sober and talking to him was something I didn't want to do. I'd rather be drunk. Plus, it's been a while since I drank so much to the point where I got really drunk.

    Andrew came back with four shots and set them down, I looked at them and then over at the man sipping his drink. While I was staring at him I felt someone push against me more than once, I looked over and pushed them off of me with a face of disgust plastered on my face so they knew they disturbed me. I wouldn't have minded if it was an accident but they repeatedly pushed against me.
I grabbed a shot and drank it effortlessly while eyeing the man.

He was actually talking to someone, the person was standing next to him and the man gestured to him. What were they whispering about? Are they gonna beat another person up? Is he seriously working at a club? Whatever, not my problem.
I drank the rest of the shots right after that, pushed myself off of the counter and made my way back to our table, as I walked away I made sure to lock eyes with the man.

I went up the steps and sat down at our table.

"Where did you go?!" Camile yelled.

"The bathroom," I answered.

"You should've told me, I would have gone with you!!" she pouted, well more like slurred her words.

Actually, while I was sitting there listening to Camile in reality I had no idea what she was saying, all I could process were her lips moving and the music gradually getting louder and slower. I looked away, taking a deep breath in and when I opened my eyes the room was moving in ways it wasn't earlier. It would shift from left to right then back and forth.

"Noor! Noooor!" I finally heard Camile say.
I looked at her.

"C'mon drink some!" She laughed lifting a shot to my lips. My eyes focused on Camile duplicating and her laughing echoing.

"Don't make her drink so much," I heard Meek say in the background.

I opened my mouth and drank who knows how many shots, then she proceeded to drag me to the dancefloor where things were even worse. I could hear my breath perfectly through the loud music that was pounding throughout my body, I could feel my heartbeat in my neck and the body heat from everyone wash over me. I couldn't feel anything on my body but at the same time I felt everything and while I was hot every touch felt cold. My senses suddenly heightened and my heartbeat escalated, my head was so foggy I could no longer think clearly and a strong wave of fear washed over my body.

I looked up only to see Camile wasn't next to me. I looked around panting heavily as my chest tightened. Camile? Where is she? It was so hard to focus on anything. I finally saw her a couple of people away and tried to push through the crown but was stopped by an arm pulling me back. I turned to look back and saw a random dude holding me back.

"Let go...," I weakly said.

He leaned down, "What? You're leaving? But we were having so much fun! C'mon just dance a little more!" He laughed.

He pulled my weak body closer and locked a hand around my waist. I tried to push him away but I couldn't because my body wasn't cooperating with my thoughts, my mind was panicking and it was becoming hard to breathe.

"Please, let go," I groaned.

He didn't listen and continued to run his uninvited hand over me, I wanted to fall down and disappear. My mind was going blank, everything was starting to fade away and my vision was getting blurry.
And then I was finally able to breathe, I felt the grip of the random man leave but as soon as he let go I was grabbed by someone else but at this point I couldn't move. My body had given up on me, I felt hot, my head was spinning and I had no idea what was happening.

The heat from the dance floor vanished and a cool breeze comforted my body yet made it sensitive at the same time. What's happening? Where am I going? I didn't know what was going on, I was being led out somewhere and a hand was keeping me up steadily. Who is this? Was it Meek? Wait, where's Camile? Is she okay?

All of these thoughts racing through my head made it throb endlessly, I then was put down without realizing it, it felt soft and smooth. I wanted to put my head back and fall asleep but my survival instinct kicked in. I had no idea where I was, how I got here or who brought me here. I was struggling to even push myself up to see who brought me here, looking around it was a really fancy room and had warm lighting but I still couldn't make out everything.

    I looked around and all I could see were their legs near the right side of the bed, when I looked up I couldn't see their face, only the color blobs of gray and black. They walked around the bed and sat down next to me.

"W-where...I...," I struggled to say. I didn't realize I was having a hard time saying anything.

Their cool hand gently pushed my head back onto a soft surface. My eyes closed, I felt the bed move in circles and my sensitive body ache at their touch. Before another thought could pop up, I succumbed to a calming darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 403 9
Games can be fun, but some games end rather badly. What happens when a young girl plays a game that catches the attention of someone that's not only...
444K 9.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
766K 22.1K 65
He was her rock, her best friend, her first love. He became her worst nightmare, her tormentor, her captor She was his everything. His obsession. Th...