Her return

Por NiallFictionx

Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to... Más

Author note!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
[Author's note]
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
EPILOGUE
Author's note
Choose my next book's theme
New Story Out Now!

Chapter 29

14.2K 415 20
Por NiallFictionx

"Riley, love. Calm down, this is not what it looks like" says Alec standing up wanting to get closer to me but one look from me makes him stand still in place.

That's exactly what someone guilty would say!

"So is this how you been enjoying the days I've been gone? Glad to see you are having a good time in my absence"

Just like my family.

That thought made the fire within me subside a little, being replaced by sadness and heartache.

"What? No! You know I don't want her!" says Alec and I could feel his panic. But my lycan was distressed and confused. I am too. I want to cry but I also want to destroy an entire village. These feelings weren't common in me and they scared the shit out of me, and Alec would be the only one to help me calm down, but right now, he was one of the main reasons why I was so distressed and enraged.

"Yeah, that clearly shows" I snort sarcastically.

"Elena" growls Alec. She just smiles at me.

I frown at her.

"Love, clearly, your mate realizes I would be a better Queen than you'll ever be" she sneers and the room rumbles with growls from everyone.

My breathing speeds up and a growl mixed with a whimper comes out of my mouth. I grab my head and feel something sticky and liquid run down my face, when I see the floor I see blood. I didn't realize my claws were out.

"Riley, please!" yells Alec wanting to go to me but scared of what I might do. "You are hurting yourself!" he says, pain and sadness lacing his words.

"You can go, now" says Elena who was standing in front of the open windows that lead outside.

I growl and leap toward it, not stopping running until I feel like I am about to faint.

I remember Rebecka and Carmen warning me that the process of shifting into lycan would make me vulnerable. Is this what they meant? It's driving me crazy.

I wanted Alec. I didn't care if he wanted Elena right now, I just wanted the comforting touch of my mate.

My head snaps when I hear a branch break.

"Alec?" I whisper with hope, but instead, a strange man appears from the shadows.

My lycan instantly knew he was a threat and smiled at the opportunity to release the burning fire inside my body.

The man clearly didn't expect me to jump over him in my vulnerable state. TOO BAD FOR HIM.

Never threaten a crazed lycan, I guess.

He growls when my claws dig deep into his shoulder to have a grip, my legs wrapping around his waist.

Then my canines grow and I bite down his throat. He growls loudly, digging his claws into my back painfully. It makes my grip waver and he takes that opportunity to throw me against a tree, my back hitting hard against it making my lunges expulse all the air.

I lay in the dirt scoffing in search of air but the asshole doesn't take any chances and grabbed me by the throat lifting me in the air.

Black spots decorate my vision.

Close by I hear the distinctive growl of my mate and soon after I am dropped to the floor and feeling dizzy I wheeze, trying to fill my lungs with air.

I hear the growl and flesh being ripped apart and then silence.

Hands encircle me and I'm being pushed against a hard chest and I bury myself in it, feeling the tears run down my face.

"I'm sorry" I sob and Alec hugs me tightly.

What was wrong with me?

"Shh, you are okay" he says softly, standing up with me still in his arms.

"I love you" I mumble, feeling calm at the movement of Alec's body when walking.

"I love you" he kisses my bloody head and I cry silently.

I still wanted to rip apart that Elena bitch, but I have my priorities and right now I just want to be with my mate.

***

I felt really embarrassed, so I hide my face in Alec's neck so I don't have to see my packmates' faces.

I pay attention to Alec's breathing and the slight purring coming from him, making his body vibrate ever so slightly. I love it when he purrs, because when he does, I imagine a big docile orange cat that just wants to be petted in the belly.

"Alec! I'm so... Oh, she is..."

I hear the annoying voice of Elena.

Alec just growls at her not giving her the time of day.

I look at her over Alec's shoulder and her expression was of shock, which makes me frown at her. What is this crazy bitch deal?

Then I look over the others, Rebecka and Carmen smile at me while Carter and Felix force Elena to leave making sure she does.

I lose sight of them when Alec rounds the corner and suddenly anxiety settles in my stomach. I was nervous about what Alec had to say. What if there's a reason why Elena was sitting at the table with them? Sitting in my chair? What if during these five days away from each other, he realized that he didn't need me? That he was better off without? Like my family?

In silence, Alec climes the stairs, and with me still, in his arms, he lays on the bed, his arms tightly secured around me.

"Uh..." I mutter confusedly.

If he didn't want me anymore, why is he still holding me?

My lycan growls at me, forcing me to eliminate any doubt about my mate from my mind. He loved me, and his lycan wouldn't let him hurt me.

"You are not going anywhere" he growls and buries his face into my neck inhaling deeply, getting high on my scent. That sent the butterflies flying everywhere. He wanted me so bad that just a sniff of my scent drives him crazy.

A pleasant shiver makes my body tremble when Alec's tongue savors the length of my neck.

I expel a breath. Everything that Alec does to my body sends pleasant tingles all over, and my whole self responds to him in a crazy way that makes me excited. It makes me feel good, and to think that I am at just a simple touch from my mate to feel on cloud nine makes me feel greedy.

"W-Who was that?" I ask about the man that attacked me.

Alec doesn't stop kissing my neck.

"I don't know" he simply says which irritates me. I could feel my back bleeding for Pete's sake!

"Alec!" I groan.

Alec nips my skin.

"What? Is not like we can ask him now"

I curse internally. I wanted to talk about everything that happened today and he just keeps making love to my neck!

"Alec, stop. Please" I complain, trying to break free from his grasp but he just tightened his grasp.

"No!" he growls and I stay still at how loud he was, and how pained he sounded.

"Alec?" I mumble unsure.

Alec breathes out on my neck, goosebumps spreading over my wet skin from the hot air.

"You ran from me. I thought I would never be able to catch you, losing you forever" he says and my heart breaks for him. I feel guilty for hurting him, but he hurt me too, and what I was feeling was so overwhelming I needed to run away from there, but I wasn't running away from him.

"You know you are stuck with me" I try to joke softly, raising my hand to caress his cheek.

Alec, closing his eyes, leans on my hand expelling a breath, enjoying the comfort that my touch brings.

"I don't know what I would do without you" he says opening his eyes, staring at me deep into my eyes, as if he was trying to catch a glimpse of my soul.

"I guess you'll never know" I say smiling and he smiles showing that dimple I so much love. But then I turn my expression to a serious one. "We still need to talk, though"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi!!!

How are you?

Wanted to thank you for voting and commenting and especially for getting this far!

Keep it up. Love you❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

52.7K 1.4K 33
#18+ #Adult #Voilence #Language #smut As Ruby anticipated her marriage with a polite sweet Prince, it was suddenly broken as her father signed an im...
Hidden Por Soph

Hombres Lobo

983 57 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...
1.8M 90.5K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
133K 3.7K 25
My eyes narrowed down at her. God I hate Vampire's. Their perfection, their beauty, their lust for weak minds and strong bodies. I hate how they look...