crawl ( f.w )

By richieshotgirlfriend

" we can still touch the sky if we crawl, till we can walk again. then we'll run. until we're strong enough t... More

one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
fourty four.
fourty five.
fourty six.
forty seven.

twenty five.

26 1 4
By richieshotgirlfriend

finn's pov

taylor stood in front of the room, the lights were a dimly lit pink and soon music poured out from the speaker. everyone's attention was on the small girl fiddling with her fingers.

" oh
hey, oh
baby, baby
are you listening?
wondering where you've been
all my life.
i just started living.
ooh baby, are you listening?
when you say you love me,
know i love you more.
when you say you need me,
know i need you more.
boy, i adore you.
i adore you.
baby, can you hear me?
when i'm crying out, for you
i'm scared, oh, so scared.
but when your near me,
i feel like i'm standing with an army
of men, armed with weapons.
hey, oh
when you say you love me,
know i love you more.
and when you say you need me,
know i need you more.
boy, i adore you
i adore you.
i love lying next to you,
i could do this for entirety.
you and me
we're meant to be in holy matrimony.
god knew exactly what he was doing,
when he led me to you— "

i stared at taylor like it was the first time i've ever seen her. she sung with passion and always made sure to look at me. my heart throbbed with love as i kept my composure. as she kept singing, the music died down.

" when you say you love me,
know i love you more.
and when you say you need me,
know i need you more.
boy, i adore you— "

the music came back on again and her words were more powerful than ever. all of us looked at the girl in awe. i felt eyes on me and i looked around until i was met with graces eyes. they were watering and she was smiling at me. i sent her a genuine smile and focused back on taylor.

" i adore you.
when you say you love me,
know i love you more.
and when you say you need me,
know i need you more.
boy, i adore you.

i adore you. "

the music completely stopped and everyone started clapping. taylor's chest was heaving up and down as i approached her, pulling her into my arms and letting my tears fall. my head rested on the top of hers, soon separating.

" jesus christ i love you. " i said, not breaking eye contact.

her thumbs wiped away my tears. " i love you so much more finneas, you really don't understand. "

" but i do. " i replied, giving her another hug.

someone cleared their throat from behind us, we shifted our bodies facing grace. her expression was full of happiness and compassion for her sister. grace rushed herself into taylor's arms, swaying back and fourth as they hugged. i joined in and hugged the two girls, and soon everyone else joined.

" this a big group hug. " jack said breaking the silence, causing everyone to laugh.

we all pulled away from each other with smiles. the room was filled with positive energy and it was simply a good feeling. we all deserved happiness and success.

" shots! " gaten shouted, speed walking to the kitchen.

" let's get this party started for real this time. " millie laughed, throwing her arm around taylor's shoulder. i chuckled and followed everyone into the kitchen.

***

1:25am. most of us were already drunk and having a good time. i wasn't completely shitfaced, but i was drunk.

taylor and i were singing and dancing to teenage dream by katy perry. grace ended up joining us, along with gaten. once the song was over, millie and sadie walked up to taylor with two presents.

" okay we know your birthday ended an hour ago— " millie spoke, but was soon cut off by taylor.

" wait it's the next day? " taylor questioned looking at us.

" yup, " i chuckled. " did you lose track— "

" holy shit it's moms birthday. " taylor cheered, looking at her younger sister.

we all looked at her surprised. " what? "

" your moms birthday is the day after yours? " gaten asked.

" yeah, it's kind of cool actually. " taylor replied, sort of slurring her words. " graces birthday is november eighth. "

" i'll text her because i really don't think she'd like the fact that you got me drunk. " grace added, pulling out her phone from her pocket.

" i did not get you drunk. " taylor said, rolling her eyes. " i'll text mom in the morning. "

taylor looked at her two friends and noticed they had things in their hands. " what's that? "

" we didn't know when it was the right time to give this to you but now is the time. " sadie smiled handing her gift to taylor first.

" sadie— "

" i told them exactly what you told me tay. " i said chuckling. " they didn't care, just like i didn't. "

" i love the stubbornness but really, you guys didn't have to get me— " she tried saying.

" shut up and open it! " grace exclaimed. " she always says that. "

taylor rolled her eyes and ripped off the wrapping paper around the gift. she examined it before throwing her arms around the two girls.

" this is so cute! " taylor squealed. sadie and millie had printed out pictures of all three of them and put them in a book. the cover was yellow and the big letters were black that spelled out, ' best friends ' on the bottom, there was a picture of all three of them at taylor's birthday dinner. " this must've taken forever to put together. "

" it took a couple weeks, it was hard to not work on it while you were home. " sadie laughed.

next up was millie. instead of a wrapped gift, it was a bag. millie placed the bag in taylor's hand and she pulled out a pastel yellow hoodie. taylor hugged the hoodie, then embraced millie into a hug.

" i love it! " taylor cheered, placing the hoodie over her head and on her body.

" you like anything yellow, it's an obsession. " grace chuckled.

after grace finished her sentence, someone knocked on the door and grace volunteered to get it.

grace's pov

my fingers grabbed onto the doorknob, opening up the door for whoever knocked. i looked at the girl who stood in front of me with a confused face.

" who are you? " i asked looking the girl up and down. she looked familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it.

" is finn here? " the girl asked.

i furrowed my eyebrows. " why? who are you? "

" i'm Grace. " the girl said.

Grace = dumbass bitch.

grace = taylor's little sister.

i rose my eyebrows in shock. this was the girl that taylor got into a fight with. anger rushed over my body. " who are you to show your face here? "

i closed the door behind me, and i stepped outside. i didn't want taylor nor finn to see her here. last thing i wanted was for my sisters party to be ruined.

" excuse me? " Grace replied. " i'm friends with finn, i can't go inside? "

i laughed at her statement. " girl you are not his friend. your nobodies friend here. go away. "

i was getting ready to open the door back up when Grace said something. " well tell taylor to stop cheating on finn before i steal him from her. "

i immediately faced her again. " what are you talking about? she would never cheat on finn unlike you. "

Grace looked mad at what i said. it's so weird that she has the same name as me and i hate it.

she chuckled before showing me a couple pictures of taylor and joe kissing outside of a dorm room. i couldn't see the date on the pictures but i didn't believe it for one second. my sister is the last person to ever cheat on someone.

" when were these taken? " i asked, annoyed.

" it doesn't matter. " Grace simply said, putting her phone back into her pocket. " just tell taylor to watch her back. "

" do you know who your even speaking to? " i scoffed. " i don't go to this school so i'll be more than happy to slap that grin off your face. "

" i don't know you, so i don't care who you are. " Grace shot back. " taylor's friends will never intimidate me. "

" but she intimidates you right? " i laughed. " your pathetic. "

" why are you defending her so much? she probably talks shit about you too. "

i laughed out of frustration. my tone was a bit louder than before. i noticed that the music had stopped but i didn't care. there's two things i don't play about and it's my sister and my mom.

" honestly Grace, just get the fuck out of here. " i spat at the ground in front of her feet before turning around and opening the door.

but Grace had other plans in her mind i guess because right as i opened the door my body connected with the door, making my face hit the door. i groaned in pain before i turned around to look back at the girl standing outside.

" are you out of your fucking mind?! " taylor shouted from behind me. " what the fuck is your problem? i don't care if you have a problem with me, but you laid a hand on my little sister? "

gaten had managed to grab a hold of me before i could step back outside. " no! gaten please let me go! i don't go to this school i'll fuck her up! "

i noticed taylor step outside and immediately finn followed her. i could see another guy appear from out of no where.

finn's pov

i could hear grace shouting from behind me as taylor stepped outside and got in Graces face. i followed her and then noticed a guy come from around the corner.

" don't do it. " i said to taylor even though she was speaking to Grace and probably didn't hear me. " tay just go back in the house, now. "

" just leave her be finn. " parker said, standing next to Grace.

" what— " taylor spoke, but stopped once she saw parker. " oh i see. "

" what do you see taylor? " parker said, smirking.

" don't say my name. " taylor spat. she had anger in her eyes, a look i've never seen on her face before.

" or what? " parker replied. he looked amused by this whole thing which was pissing me off. my blood boiled as i watched them speak. " does finn know how good you— "

taylor slapped him hard, right across his face. multiple gasps were heard, including Grace. parker licked the inside of his cheek before pushing taylor into the wall behind her. i noticed from the corner of my eye that joe, noah, jack, jaeden, and wyatt had stepped out.

my fist immediately connected with his face, causing him to stumble back. when he gained back his balance, he threw a punch at me but i dodged it, sending another punch under his jaw.

parker and i started to fight as Grace and taylor had their own problems. all my focus was on the dirtbag under me as i continued to punch him. seconds later, i could feel someone else join me and it was joe.

taylor's pov

parker pushed me hard into the wall behind me, then finn had thrown a punch at him. they started to fight and my eyes were on finn. catching me off guard, Grace grabbed a hold of my hair and started to hit me. i quickly balanced myself and started throwing punches left and right at her.

catching a quick glance at finn, i saw that joe and caleb had jumped in to beat parker's ass.

" let me go! " i heard grace say from behind me. " gaten let go! "

grace managed to escape from gatens grasp and ran towards us. she grabbed the back of Graces sweater and started hitting her face.

( a/n: i'm against jumping but for the sake of this story, Grace & parker need their ass beat multiple times. )

sadie and millie were being held by the others, trying to get involved but they wouldn't let them. Grace had gotten a couple of good hits at my cheek which i know will bruise up but who gives a fuck right now.

the fight lasted for about fifteen minutes. finn, joe and caleb had beaten parker to a pulp. once they stopped fighting, the three of them helped separate Grace and i.

once i steadied myself, i noticed that Grace's face was bloody and she just looked a mess in general. i high fived grace as we walked back into the house. i'm really surprised that security wasn't called on us.

i walked to the bathroom and noticed that my lip was busted and i had a bruise forming on my cheek. one of these days i will need to have a talk with Grace properly because i'm not going to keep fighting her, and i don't see why she keeps trying to start shit when all she's gonna get is beat up.

i washed my hands and walked out of bathroom and into the living room where everyone was. grace was in the kitchen putting ice on her hands. everyone was on their phones when i walked in, except finn who wasn't in the living room.

" why is everyone so quiet? " i asked.

" you and grace just got into a fight, along with finn, caleb and joe. " gaten replied.

" yeah i'm aware gaten, i was there. " i chuckled, sitting down in an empty seat besides millie.

" sadie and i tried to jump in but gaten and jaeden were holding us. " millie said, rolling her eyes.

she placed her hand on my knee and i sent her a small smile. " it's okay, i'm glad you didn't get in it. it really bothering me that she's causing this much drama because she fucked up her chances with finn."

" she doesn't like the fact that you make him happier than she did. " millie said. " if she even made him happy. "

" where is finn anyways? " i asked looking around.

" he went upstairs to change. he had blood all over his hands and shirt. " millie replied. " they really got parker good. "

" i'm glad they did. parker and Grace did that to themselves. i don't know why they showed up here, and i don't know why— "

millie put her hand over mines. " what matters is that it's over. hopefully they don't try to bother you anymore because you see how the guys got when parker pushed you. no matter what, we'll always be here. "

" i really appreciate that mills, i'm so grateful for all of you guys but i really hate the fact that when i showed up here, it's just been constant drama. i'm just going to have to talk to her honestly. " i sighed.

" it's not your fault. grace has been starting problems before her and finn even got together. her middle name is drama. " millie laughed, trying to cheer up my mood.

" i'm gonna go change my shirt, i'll be back. " i informed millie, who nodded her head.

once i walked up the stairs and got to my room, i walked in on finn changing his shirt. he turned his head and we made eye contact. i studied his face to see that his lips was also busted, but other than that he was fine.

i walked up to finn and immediately wrapped my arms around his torso. i soon felt his arms wrap around me. i sighed in frustration.

" how are you? " finn mumbled, his hands ran over my hair.

" i'm annoyed. " i replied. " i'm really sorry that that happened. i did not mean to put you in that position."

" it's not your fault my love. " finn calmly replied. " he put his hands on you, i couldn't let him think he could get away with that again. Grace was definitely out of line too, i don't know what possessed her to put her hands on your sister. "

" she's fucking stupid that's why and she got her ass beat again. i know her and grace talked about something because she disappeared for like five minutes before i opened the door. " i spoke.

finn and i were now sitting on my bed. his hand was placed on my thigh and his other hand, held mines. finn stared into my eyes, as if he could see every thought behind them.

" what happened tonight wasn't your fault. the road is just a little bumpy right now. your ex and my ex are clearly trying to prove something that doesn't exist. they are upset are we are happy without them. knowing Grace, she'll do anything to get me back. " finn explained, still looking into my eyes.

" but what if she keeps causing problems? i can't and don't want to keep fighting her finn. i don't like to, tonight i had to defend grace— "

" and yourself. " finn added. " you were defending yourself and your sister. that's totally understandable. she came here to purposely start something, knowing we were probably celebrating your birthday. and the fact that she came here, just shows she was looking for a fight. you did nothing wrong beloved. "

he squeezed my hand lightly, reassuring me. my eyes watered but i blinked away my tears. " but what if she's constantly causing problems? that's gonna be so draining to deal with.. "

finn looked a little confused and sad. " i don't want her to get between us. we are stronger than that. i'm not losing you over something & someone stupid. "

i swung my arms around finn and engulfed him into a tight hug. i buried my face in the crook of his neck and sighed out of relief. reassurance is something really big to me in a relationship. my brain always tricks me into thinking someone doesn't really love me, when they do.

" i love you " finn mumbled.

" i love you more. " i replied, pulling away from the hug and giving him a warm kiss.

a/n: oof we're getting into the drama now :) i hope this chapter wasn't boring or weird lol. i worked on this chapter for about 2 days omg. also, thank you guys soooo much for 100+ reads! it means a lot! <3 <3 <3 <3. if you guys have any suggestions for this book, pls feel free to comment or message me :)

word count: 3,056

songs used:

adore you by miley cyrus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! โžซ read in ~๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„! โžซ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...
85.1K 1.7K 21
"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."