π‘«π’‚π’“π’Œ π‘­π’‚π’π’•π’‚π’”π’š|𝑬𝒓�...

By chxrriebomb

Mafia au. Welcome to Dark Empires sequel. 2 years later the adventure continues, blood will be shed and so w... More

CONTENT WARNING
Two Years Later.
1
2 ;
3 ;
4 ;
4.5 ;
5 ;

DISCLAIMER/SOCIALS

525 17 12
By chxrriebomb

I do not own any of the aot characters, or anything aot related, it all belongs to hajime isayama. I only own the plot, y/n, and my oc's. Please read content warning before reading first chapter, reader discretion is advised. This will be more graphic.

Again, any and ALL harassment will be deleted and blocked. If you do not like this story that is fine, but don't be an asshole...or even better, write your own story lol 😂

This is part two of the dark empire series, if you did not read the first one...then you probably should-or be confused idc. This will be written in second person, I found this much easier and more fun to write in! I hope you enjoy the ride - and do not ask how frequently chapters will be updated...I have no idea. I'm gonna take my time with this one, and not rush it.

Tik tok - chxrriebomb

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
140K 4.6K 38
°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° β€’β€’β€’ Broken promises, unrequited love, and shattered friendships. The past is full of...
301K 7.1K 56
"why don't you be a good girl for me, okay princess?" after a rough breakup, you and your best friends take a spontaneous trip to miami where you me...