Welcome to our Hometown

بواسطة JYlexostrich

Mina decided to move to Suwon together with her friends nayeon, jihyo, and sana. And she met someone in the a... المزيد

Characters
Side Characters
CHPTR 1 - Airport
CHPTR 2 - Forgiveness
CHPTR 3 - Friends
CHPTR 4 - Denying?
CHPTR 5 - Finally she admit it!
CHPTR 6 - It's okay, I'm here
CHPTR 7 - Lunch
CHPTR 8 - Future Clinic? Endure Pain?
CHPTR 9 - The truth
CHPTR 10 - Food deliveries.
CHPTR 11 - Monday
CHPTR 12 - Monday Part II
CHPTR 13 - Night Out
CHPTR 14 - Is Childhood friend always Win or Lose?
CHPTR 15 - Hangover Soup
CHPTR 16 - Grocery
CHPTR 17 - Meet unnie
CHPTR 18 - Is this road trip?
CHPTR 19 - *laughs*
CHPTR 20 - Barbecue
CHPTR 21 - Whole Day
CHPTR 22 - Tiring Day
CHPTR 23 - Taking care of a Big Baby
CHPTR 23 PRT II - Taking care of a Big Baby
CHPTR 24 - Oww
CHPTR 25 - Revealing Truths
UNKNWN CHPTR - ???
CHPTR 26 - Work Work
CHPTR 27 - Yoo saves the day
CHPTR 29 - With Mina
BONUS CHPTR
CHPTR 30 PRT 1 - The day before dahyun's birthday
CHPTR 30 PRT II - The day before dahyun's birthday
CHPTR 31 - Exposed
CHPTR 32 - Surprise!
CHPTR 33 - You
CHPTR 34 - Truth or Dare
CHPTR 35 - Fireworks
CHPTR 36 - Drunk Confession
CHPTR 37 - Confused
CHPTR 38 - Unexpected Perfect Confession
BONUS CHPTR
CHPTR 38 PRT II - Unexpected Perfect Confession
CHPTR 39 - Fluff
CHPTR 40 - Meeting the Parents, ft. Something happened.
CHPTR 41 - I hate you!
CHPTR 42- The Revelation
CHPTR 43 - Gloomy Day
CHPTR 44 - Jealousy
CHPTR 45 - Talk
CHPTR 46 - The day before the Party
CHPTR 47 - The day!

CHPTR 28 - Home

389 17 1
بواسطة JYlexostrich

Continuation of CHPTR 27........

No One ▪︎

Jihyo, nayeon, mina, and sana are in the mall since they decided to buy some bikinis to wear for dahyun's birthday.

"What do you think ji? Is it perfect?" Nayeon asked jihyo while showing the bikini that she picked to jihyo.

Jihyo looked at her and started to frown "Hmmm... isn't to bright?" She asked.

"Well... it's because it's neon." Nayeon answered sarcastically.

"Just asks sana since she knows style more than me." Jihyo said as she ignores nayeon.

Nayeon rolls her eyes and goes to sana who's now picking some bikinis for herself too.

"Sanaaaaa.... what do you think-"

"Nope... it's not fitted on you." Sana immdiately cut nayeon off as she saw the bikini that nayeon was holding.

"Waeeee." Nayeon asked as she frowned.

"I mean... it's neon, and the color it's not even fitted on your face and even in your skin tone since you have white skin." Sana said.

"You're harsh." Nayeon pouted in front of sana.

"I'm just telling you the truth- and look at mina- see, the one that she's holding is black and red... she knows that the one that she's holding will be look perfect on her." Sana said pointing at mina who's picking a bikini to use.

"Just pick anything instead of this... neon? Hahaha do you want me to call you neonnie." Sana teased as nayeon glared at her.

"Neonnie? I swear sana if you call me that... I'm going to drowned you in the pool." Nayeon threatened sana that makes Sana look at her.

Sana smirked. "Then do it... I'm going to tell it to momo that you like her." Sana black mailed nayeon while raising her eyebrow on her.

"You know what... you're pretty today and goodluck by the way picking some bikinis." Nayeon smiles as she walks away from sana.

"Tss..." Sana rolls her eyes.

-

Mina ▪︎

Jeongyeon just invited me earlier to go with her tomorrow... ehe... I'M FUCKING HAPPY!

Anyways... take a deep breath mina... phew... what should I pick? The red one or the black one? Naaaaah... why am I even picking between these two if I could buy them both *chuckles*

"You know... white looks good on you too." I heard someone from behind my back.

I quickly turned around only to see irene looking for bikinis too.

"Oww... you're here too." I said in an excited tone.

She turned around and smiled at me. "Yup... Actually me, seulgi, and momo are here... since we need to buy some bikinis too for dahyun's birthday." She replied.

"That's what I thought too." I chuckles.

"Anyways... you're with the girls? Nayeon, sana, and jihyo?" She asked.

"Yup... they're buying some bikinis too." I answered.

Owww... I guess nayeon would be happy seeing momo.

"What do you think?" Irene asked me, holding the bikini that she picked.

"It's perfect." I smile and she smiles back at me.

"Oh yeah mina... I noticed that your other friend is not with you today?" She asked... is she talking about yuki?

"Oh yuki?" I ask and she nods.

"He texted me earlier and he's busy today so, he can't be with us today." I answered and she nods.

"I see." She said.

I saw nayeon, sana, and jihyo walking towards us.

"Oh... you're here too!" Jihyo said smiling.

"Yeah... I'm with momo and seulgi." Irene replied.

"Oh? Where are they?" Sana asked.

"HEREEE!!!!" We saw seulgi and momo walking towards us waving their hands.

"Why don't we grab something to eat after this." Jihyo suggested, and she's right.

"That would be great!" Irene said.

"So, let's go!!!!" We all said it in unison, and we all laughed after that.

-

No One ▪︎

The girls are in the food court already... just finished buying their bikinis.

"Woah momo... are you sure you can finish that all?" Sana was shocked to see Momo's order.

"Oh please sana... that's only the half of her food in just half day." Seulgi said.

"Jinja!? I guess her metabolism is faster than a car." Sana said makes them laugh.

"I agree on you sana." Irene said.

"Yah!" Momo pouted.

"Don't mind them... just eat your food." Nayeon said as she stares at momo.

The seulgi and sana looked at each other eyes and they smirked as they planned to tease the two.

"Owwwww~" Sana smirking at nayeon.

"Why do I even in here... no one even informs me that this is the date between you two." Seulgi stated as the two coughed while the others silently laughed.

"Should we sit right over there?" Sana teased the two as she was pointing to the vacant table besides them.

Nayeon started to glare at sana while momo started to glare at seulgi.

Irene elbowed seulgi signing her to stop already.

"Yah! Stop it already... momo might lose her appetite." Irene whispered, scolding seulgi.

Seulgi nods as she stops teasing the two... since she feared Irene.

"Anyways guys... do you already planned what will your gift to dub?" Jihyo asked.

"I already have one." Momo answered as she took a bit of her food.

"Me too... I have one already." Irene answered too.

"We have... actually." Seulgi said, adding on what irene said.

"We still don't know what dahyun likes." Nayeon said.

"Nayeon was right." Mina nods.

"She actually likes chocolate and-"

"And white things." Momo cut jihyo off.

"Yup." Jihyo nods.

"We can buy already later." Sana suggests.

"Yeah." Nayeon nods.

"Can you help us guys to pick some gifts for dahyun later?" Nayeon asked seulgi, irene, and momo.

"That's actually a great idea." Jihyo smiles.

"I think we should finished this now so we can go home early after we buy some gifts for dahyun." Irene informs them as they all nod.

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

I can't believe that I already invited Mina to go with me in the grocery store. You don't know how much courage I build just to invite her.

Anyways... phew... I'm now in front of the house. I opened the door and I was welcomed by noises coming from the kitchen.

Hmm? They are cooking?

"I'M HOME!!" I shouted so they could hear me.

I saw chaeng, dubu, and tzu peeking at me with a smile on their faces, and there were some flour and chocolates on their faces hinting that they had baked something.

"UNNIEEE!!!" They said running towards me.

Omo omo they're so cuteee.... Even though they are in the age of college, they are still kids.

They suddenly hugged me tightly that to the point that I can't breath.

"C-chill kids." I said as they broke our hug.

"What are you cooking? Look at your faces." I chuckled since they were so cute as I ruffled their hair.

"We're baking cookies unnie!" Tzu excitedly replied as they were jumping up and down.

"Owww~ you're baking... can I have a taste?" I cutely asked, and they nodded repeatedly.

They pulled me towards the kitchen and I saw how messy the kitchen was.

"Omo... what happened in here." I asked as I scratched my head.

"Don't worry unnie we will clean that later." Dahyun answered.

"Anyways unnie... first you must seat here." Tzu said as she guided me to a seat on the chair.

"Wait here unnie." Chaeng said as they went to the oven, getting the food that they had baked.

When they opened the oven..... A thick black smoke suddenly went out.

I smelled something burnt... guessing that they baked was burned.

"Ehhhh?!?!" I heard their tone in disappointment while I just looked at them, frowning.

"Wae?" I asked worriedly.

They turned around and I saw their faces.... And they looked sad. "Unnie... we failed." They said.

I stood up from my seat and looked at what they baked and..... Oh my god... sorry to admit, but... they really failed.

"Aiggo you're in college already and still don't know how to bake cookies." I sighs.

"But unnie... we just followed what youtube says but still failed." Tzu pouted.

All that I can do is to chuckle since their little excuse is too funny. "Even though you followed what youtube says when the temperature in oven is high enough that can burn a chicken in less than 10 minutes... the cookies will burn as well." I explained.

"Aww man... we were excited to give it to you unnie but... we failed." Chaeng said.

"My cute little sister... *chuckles* It's okay... do you want to to cook for you instead?" I asked them, and I saw their faces suddenly lift up and smile widely.

"And aren't you going home chaeng?" I asked since it's already 5:45pm.

"About that unnie... can I sleep here?" She answered asking.

I chuckles. "Did you already told to your mom?" I asked and she nods, smiling.

"Then sure... as long as your mom knows." I said, and they jumped happily.

"First we need to clean this all arraseo." I said, and they nodded.

We started to clean the table and *chuckles* at the burnt cookies.

"Tzu... can you call jihyo later after we finished this." I said.

"Sure unnie... what am I going to say to her?" She asked.

"Tell her if they eaten dinner already-"

"I guess not unnie since it's only 6:00 pm and it's too early to eat dinner in 6:00 pm." Tzu cut me off.

Aish... this kids.

"Arraseo arraseo... tell her to eat dinner in here." I sighed.

"Okay unnie!" She said.

-

Tzuyu ▪︎

We are done cleaning the mess that we make in the kitchen, *sighs* we don't even have a chance to let unnie taste what we've baked...

Anyways... me, chaeng, and dahyun unnie are still in the kitchen watching unnie make some cookies for us.

Oh... I still have to call jihyo unnie.

I got my phone in my pocket and dialed her number and is just rings and ring.

I ended... and dialed her phone again, but still no answer... maybe unnie is busy?

"Unnie... don't you think jihyo unnie is busy?" I asked.

Jeongyeon unnie turns around and she faces us. "Wae?" Unnie asked.

"I already dialled jihyo's unnie phone two times but no answer." I replied.

"Ahh... maybe she's busy tzu... do you perhaps have a number of sana, nayeon, or mina?" She asked.

"Yes unnie, I have." I answered.

"Try calling them instead jihyo." Unnie inquires as I nod.

I dialed nayeon unnie's phone but sadly no answered... Hmm.... Weird... nayeon unnie always holds her phone, how come she didn't answer it?

I should probably call sana unnie... I dialed her phone and *ring ring ring* it rings a few times, but again, no answer.

Okay?? Maybe they're busy??

"They are not answering."

"Hmmm? They?" Dahyun unnie asked.

"Did you already call them all?" Chaeng asked.

"Yes... except mina unnie." I answered.

"Then try dial mina unnie's phone number maybe the other unnies are just busy that's why they didn't answer." Dahyun unnie said.... oh? Maybe dahyun unnie was right.

Mina unnie is my last hope... I hope she answers it.

I dialed mina unnie's phone number and YES! SHE ANSWERED IT!

Phone Call.

"Hello mina unnie." I greeted.

"Tzu?" She asked.

"Yes unnie... the one and only pretty tzu." I confidently said as I heard unnie chuckles.

"Anyways unnie... where are you?" I asked.

"Oh... where at the mall tzu." Unnie answered.

"Oww... is nayeon unnie, jihyo unnie, and sana unnie is with you?" I asked.

"Yes tzu. Why?" She asked back.

"Well unnie... I was trying to dialled their number earlier but no one answered... actually out of all you unnie... you're the only one who answered my call." I response.

"Ehhh? But- wait." She said.

"Yah girls! Are your phones on silent?" I heard unnie asked the other unnies.

Then a moment of silence........

"Sorry tzu, they said that their phones are in silent mode." Mina unnie suddenly spoke.

"Ahh is that so unnie... anyways, jeongyeon unnie said that have dinner here in house... well... as usual *chuckles* " I said, smiling.

"Sure tzu... after we finished this we will go there arraseo." Unnie said.

"Okay unnie byeeee~ take caree." I said smiling.

"Nae tzu~ byee." Unnie said as I ended our call.

End Call.

"Jeongyeon unnie." I called unnie.

"Yes tzu?" She asked as she continued to make the cookies.

"Mina unnie said yes." I said.

"Uhmm? Yes for what?" She asked confused.

"She said that they were having dinner in here." I answered.

"Ahhh.... arraseo arraseo." She said... oh.. is she expecting something?

-

No One ▪︎

Jeongyeon finally done baking the cookies and as expected from the chef... it turns out to be perfect cookies just like the kids wanted.

"Woah unnie! That's so perfect... how could even do that?" Chaeyoung was so amazed of she was seeing right now.

"Well.. special thanks to my magic hands." Jeongyeon confidently said.

"Before we can say it's perfect why don't we confirmed it to the taste." Dahyun said as the kids nod.

"Let's see if these cookies will make us satisfied." Tzuyu said as they get their own cookies.

The kids started to take a bite slowly on the cookies that jeongyeon made and...

"Omo! This." Tzuyu started the word.

"Is so..." Dahyun continues what tzuyu said.

"Perfect!!!" Chaeyoung finished the sentence.

Jeongyeon chuckles. "I told you it's good... that's how you baked the cookies perfectly!" Jeongyeon said.

"Not with a high temperature cause it might burn just like you cookies." Jeongyeon added as they quickly looked at jeongyeon.

"Yah unnie!! You're really mean!" Tzuyu pouted while munching on her cookies.

"Don't worry unnie... we'll going to baked again and that time it will be better than your cookies!" Dahyun said while there's cookies in her mouth.

"Hyun is right unnie!" Chaeyoung said, and jeongyeon just looked at them, smiling.

"Arraseo arraseo... sorry... and please slow down you might get cough." Jeongyeon said smiling.

"It's not our fault since your cookie is deliscious unnie... right?" Tzuyu said.

"Naeee!!!!" Dahyun and chaeyoung shouted, agreeing to tzuyu.

"Okay, just eat your cookies... while I just do shower real quick." Jeongyeon informs them as the three nods and go upstairs to her room.

"Next time. We should check the temperature if it's high or low... did anyone take down notes?" Tzuyu asked.

"Me. I was thinking that every jeongyeon unnie says earlier while baking these cookies I should take down notes." Chaeyoung answered.

"Can I see?" Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung gave her the paper.

Dahyun reads in a whispered way.

Dahyun suddenly laughs as she sees the sentence that caught her eyes.

"Do you really need to write it detailed chaeng? *laughs* it's so funny." Dahyun laughed.

"Wae?" Tzuyu asked.

"Wae... I told you I written all what jeongyeon unnie says." Chaeyoung said.

"But... *laughing* you even wrote here what jeongyeon unnie cursed earlier "Fuck" wahh jinja." Dahyun laughs again makes them all laugh together.

"I told you it's detailed." Chaeyoung smirked.

"Let's go play some games." Tzuyu said as they nodded and went to the living room and decided to play the play station.

-

Mina ▪︎

We're done buying some gifts for dahyun and now... we are now going home.

Irene, seulgi, and momo already went home, and- jinja we had so much fun with them.

Anyways... if you're asking me, what gift did I buy for dahyun.. well.. Since she's studying I bought her some white notebooks and white handkerchief, simple but perfect.

"Let's go girls... let's go home." Jihyo informs us, and we go to the parking lot and go home.

Fast Forward...

We arrived at our house, we planned that before we went there at jeong's house we should take a shower first.

I went straight to my room and placed the gift that I bought in the mini table... cause I'm going to wrap it that way later.

I got my towel and went inside the bathroom to wash myself up.

20 minutes later...

I'm finally done taking a shower... now what should I wear? Hmmm...

Right... black t-shirt would be fine and pajamas. Okay! I'm done!

"Mina!!! Where are you... let's goo noww!" I heard Jihyo calling me outside.

"Okay okay, coming!!!!" I shouted and went downstairs.

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

I'm in the kitchen with the kids and we are preparing our dinner tonight.

Sana and mina will be going to love our dinner since we decided our dinner for tonight is Japanese food.

You're going to love the menu since it's omurice, miso soup, and people's favorite tempura.

I already made this food... uhmm... about two years ago? I think? Since momo suggested me to do this and turns out we love it... me, seulgi, irene, and momo enjoy this very much and I'm excited to eat it again.

Anyways... The kids were the ones who made the tempura, since it's easy- well, the miso soup is easy too... it's done already, it was placed in the big pot.

Now, my only work is to do the omurice, which is just easy for me since I already cooked it last time.

Hmm? It's already 6:50pm and the girls are still not here... we're just going to wait for them.

"How's the tempura kids?" I asked them, since they were quiet and they looked so serious.

"It's doing great unnie." Tzu answered still focuses on the shrimp that are already in deep fry.

"Okay... I'm not going to disturbed to anymore, make sure to not get hurt arraseo." I said as I continued to do my work.

"Naee unnie~" They in unison.

-

No One ▪︎

Mina, jihyo, nayeon, and sana are already at the front door of Jeongyeon's house. They knocked a few times and the door suddenly opened as they saw chaeyoung was the who opened it.

"Oh? You're here smol bean." Nayeon said as they entered the house.

"You're bad unnie calling me smol bean." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Wae? What's wrong with that? Since it's true." Nayeon said ready to tease chaeyoung again.

"Aishh... stop teasing me you sassy bunny unnie." Chaeyoung teased back that makes nayeon scoffed.

"Sassy bunny unnie *laughing* I like that chaeng." Sana thumbs up to chaeyoung as she laughs at nayeon.

Sana suddenly stopped laughing as she smelled something familiar that entered her nose. "Woah? I smells something familiar... it smells home." Sana said, looking curious as she continued to sniff.

"You're right sana... it smells home." Mina suddenly spoke.

"I smells eggs." Nayeon sniffs, guessing what it is.

"Isn't that tempura?" Sana asked.

Mina gasps quietly. "You're right sana." She said, agreeing to sana.

"Where's your unnie?" Jihyo asked.

Chaeyoung smiles. "They are in the kitchen unnie... actually the dinner is already served and you unnies are what were only waiting for." Chaeyoung said.

They went to the dining area and sana and Mina were shocked by what they saw.

-

Mina ▪︎

*gaps* omurice!! miso soup!! tempura!! Omo I missed this food!! And it placed it on a right where, like, I'm eating at home with my mom and dad. I missed this so much.

I saw jeongyeon looking at us with the smile on her face and her face telling us that she's really happy.

"Woah!!! Jeongyeon did you make this?!" Sana asked jeongyeon as she's looking at the food that's been served at the table.

I looked at jeongyeon and she shook her head. "Actually me and the kids *smiling proudly* they make the tempura and I already tell you that it's deliscious... while these two omurice and miso soup is all cooked by me *pointing to her self* " She answered smiling, and I saw the kids too, and they're smiling confidently.

"I'm excited to eat!" Nayeon and sana said in unison.

"Me too!" Me and jihyo said it together.

We took a seat on our chairs and I felt suddenly shy since jeongyeon was the one who took a seat in front of me... we were like facing each other now.

We thanked them for the food and started to dig in.

I smell the the food first and I'll tell you... just buy the smell you can ready, tell that it's delicious.

"Wah jeongyeon! The miso soup was perfectly seasoned!" I heard sana praising the miso soup.

They began to praise Jeongyeon about the miso soup, which makes me more excited to taste it.

I got my spoon and slowly dipped it into the miso soup to get some tofu together with the soup itself so I tasted it and....

I'TS FUCKING GOOD!! OH MY GOD! IT REALLY TASTE LIKE HOME!!

"Wah jeong... can you cooked this often." I heard Jihyo speak as she was talking about the miso soup and I looked at her, she was smiling widely.

"I like this!" Nayeon excitedly said.

I saw jeongyeon doing her cute habit, which is scratching her head when she's shy or embarrassed or even getting compliments from others.

And I'm not going to disagree with them since it's really delicious.

"Oishii... mina-chan?" I suddenly heard someone speak Japanese asking me if it was delicious I lifted my head and ONLY TO FIND JEONGYEON WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED ME.

SHE KNEW JAPANESE?!?!

The table becomes silent and I can sense that they are looking at jeongyeon who just speaks Japanese.

"Wait? You speak japanese?!" Sana asked her with a shocked expression.

Jeongyeon looked at her. "Of course *chuckles* I actually learned it by myself." She answered confidently.

"I didn't knew you speak japanese." Jihyo said confused.

"Me too unnie.. how come I didn't knew?" I heard tzuyu speak.

"She talks sometimes to momo unnie using japanese language." Dahyun said, and chaeyoung nods agreeing with her as they continue to eat.

"Yup." Jeongyeon said.

She looked at me and asked again.

"Hai. Oishi desu." I answered shyly and she smiles at me and she's fucking cute.

"Anyways let's continue to eat shall we." Jihyo said as we continued to eat our dinner.

-

No One ▪︎

They are already done eating their dinner. Mina and Sana were so satisfied with their dinner tonight since it's Japanese food that they missed.

Jeongyeon and mina volunteered to wash the dishes while the others were already in the living room watching TV.

"Thank you for cooking that deliscious food... I suddenly missed my mom and dad because of that." Mina courageously thanked Jeongyeon.

"You're welcome mina." Jeongyeon smiles.

"I didn't know you were good speaking at japanese language... did you learn it to momo?" Mina asked.

"Oh... I didn't learn it to momo actually before I met momo I already speak japanese." Jeongyeon response.

"Jinja?" Mina was shocked.

Jeongyeon nods. "Yup, it was kind a hard at first but since I like to explore Japan someday... I really learned hard." Jeongyeon said.

"You like to explore Japan?" Mina asked.

"Yup. I really like how it build and how people so well mannered there." Jeongyeon answered.

"Then if possible I can tour you in Japan." Mina said looking at jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon smiles widely. "I would loved that mina." She said in excitement tone.

Then they continued to wash the dishes with a big smile on their faces.

Fast Forward..

It's already 10:00pm, and they've just been watching movies and eating snacks.

Mina, nayeon, sana, and jihyo are already going home since it's already late.

"Anyways kids, jeong we are going now, good night." Jihyo said, followed by a yawn.

"Good night unnies." Chaeyoung said.

"Night night unnies." Dahyun and tzuyu said in unison.

"Good night." Sana said.

"Night!!!!" Nayeon waving her hand.

"Good night kids you too jeong." Mina said.

"Good night mina, good night guys." Jeongyeon smiles.

"And mina." Jeongyeon added.

"Don't forget about tomorrow." Jeongyeon said, and the kids quickly looked at her, confused.

Mina chuckles. "Don't worry I won't." She answered smiling.

Sana and Nayeon smiled teasingly again with the two, but they decided that not tonight. It's too bad to ruined the moment.

"Okay." Jeongyeon smiles.

The girls have already gone home and the kids are still looking at jeongyeon waiting for her to explain about tomorrow.

"You and mina unnie has a date tomorrow?" Tzuyu asked, and they were waiting for their unnie's answer.

Jeongyeon chuckles. "Hmm.... maybe???" Jeongyeon answered as wiggling her eyebrows.

The kids gasp while covering their mouth.

"Just kidding *giggles* we're just going to the grocery store tomorrow." Jeongyeon said.

"Ehh?? You're weak unnie, plan something nice." Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu is right unnie." Dahyun nods as chaeyoung too.

Jeongyeon smiles again. "Don't worry, I already planned something." She said.

"Owwww~ that's our unnie right there." Dahyun said, and they were all smiling at jeongyeon.

"Aiggo anyways kids... I'm going to sleep now good night." Jeongyeon said as she kisses the forehead of the three.

"Good night unnie." They said in unison smiling.

"We still going to watch tv unnie." Dahyun said.

"It's okay kids as long as it's not over 3:00 am arraseo." Jeongyeon said.

"Nae unnie." The kids answered as jeongyeon went upstairs to her room while the kids started to watch TV.

To be continued.......

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

187K 7.6K 45
In which Nayeon created her own problem and has to marry the girl she despise a lot, the solution,Yoo Jeongyeon. Read At Your Own Risk: Matured Conte...
5.5K 244 15
Myoui Mina,a very popular CEO of Myoui Entertainment,people always think she's cold and that's true but if she's with her seven friends,she's a softi...
32.2K 1.3K 34
Myoui Mina a 34 years old widow business woman from States visits Korea for her best friend's Park Jihyo's wedding. Unexpectedly she'll meet her b...
116K 4.3K 24
Ever since Mina heard about the news of having new neighbors, she immediately thought it was bad news. And guess what, Mina was right. Son Chaeyoung...