Black and White || owen joyne...

By rosesforowen

In which a girl meets a boy at a theme park More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-six
thirty-seven
epilogue

thirty-five

208 9 0
By rosesforowen

Ever since Owen and I told each other our feelings, I've been happier than ever.

We've been together almost every waking second. The only time we're apart is if he has meetings or goes to the gym.

While he's gone I get some editing done or I stream with the boys. Either I stay at his flat or he stays over here.

Tonight, we were going to do our own thing. He was going out with the boys while we had a girls night here at the townhouse.

I was currently setting up everything in the living room. As I do, Mason walks in.

"Oooh face masks. Looks interesting." He says in a fake monotoned voice. I just roll my eyes while turning to him.

"If you're going to judge girls night, then you can get out." I tell him honestly.

He sits on the couch anyway while sticking a pretzel in his mouth. "You gonna miss your boo thing while we're gone?"

I make a gross face while sitting on the other side of the couch. "Don't call him that." It's not like it's bad.

It's just super weird. "And I always miss him when he's gone." I know him hearing the lovely dovy stuff will freak him out.

He scrunches his nose towards me. "Just because you're in the honeymoon stage, doesn't mean I want to hear it."

I know he won't admit it, but he's happy I found Owen. I spent so long saying there wasn't a guy for me out there.

But I was wrong for so many reasons. There was a guy out there for me. He was just in a different country.

We were planning on telling our fans soon, we just don't know how. We'll figure it out though.

"Oh piss off. You're barking mate." He chuckled. We talked while I waited for the girls for to come.

Owen was coming because he was going to take them to Charlie's. As we sat on the couch, Owen walked in.

"Hi handsome." He turns red as he comes over towards me. He pecks my lips causing Mason to gag.

"I love you both but it's like seeing my sister kiss a dude." He stands up to put the pretzels back in the kitchen.

Owen sits next to me and wraps his arm around the back of the couch. "What were you guys going to do tonight?" I ask Owen making conversation.

"I think we're meeting at Charlie's and then go to Top Golf." He answered.

I nodded my head towards him. "Watch out for Mason, he tends to swing it too hard." I tell him.

"Thanks for the advice." He laughed a little bit. While we sat on the couch, Dani walked in.

She scrunched her nose over towards Owen. "It's girls night!" She yelled jokingly towards him.

"Aye, if it wasn't for me, you two wouldn't be friends." He clapped back towards her.

They started arguing with each other while I watched in entertainment.

As they argued, the brothers walked in. "I swear, you're always arguing." Andrew laughed while grabbing their attention.

We made small talk but the boys ended up leaving. "You and Owen seem happier than usual." Dani pointed out.

I haven't told anyone yet about our conversation from the beach. The boys kinda know what's going on.

"I'll explain when the rest of the girls come over." She doesn't try to push it anymore.

We hang out while we wait for them to come. About twenty minutes later, everyone was here.

I was excited to be having this girls night. I feel like we haven't had a girls day slash night in a while.

"So, Sam. You gonna tell me now why you and Owen seem ten times happier?" Dani asked while crossing her arms.

"I noticed it too!" Camila happily told her while they all look at me. I sit up and took a deep breath.

"Owen and I expressed our feelings for each other." I admit to them.

Dani made a sound while swatting her hand away. "Girl, that's old news." Apparently she didn't understood what I meant.

I just laugh a little and shake my head. "No, we told each other the L word." They all gasped towards me.

"Wait, are you serious?" Dani asked as I nodded my head. "We were laying on the beach and I blurted out that I loved him."

It was honestly a perfect way to say it. "That's honestly super sweet." Caroylnn smiled sweetly.

We were starting a movie to do our face masks. "I'm just happy that Owen found you." Dani spoke sweetly.

"I can tell you honestly care for him." I really did. I hate seeing him get panic attacks and sad.

I also hate being away from him for more than a certain amount of time.

I really do think Owen is my soulmate. I can picture us two moving far away to be more secluded.

"I'm just happy to know you're both happy and in love." I felt the butterflies in my stomach when Camila said that.

Girls night went super well. It was really nice to have a chill night with them and just gossiped.

They all left around nine to do their own thing. Owen asked me to come over so I was in my room, packing my stuff up.

As I was, Andrew walked into my room. "You going to Owen's?" He asked sitting in on my chair.

I nodded my head while putting his hoodie on. "Yeah. How was Top Golf?" I ask making conversation.

"It went well. I thought Mason was going to kill us at one point." That doesn't surprise me one bit.

"I'm glad to say girls night was a lot calmer." I tease him a little bit. I could tell he was thinking about something.

I just don't know yet so hopefully it's good. "I know I tease you a lot but I'm actually happy about you and Owen."

He had a seriousness about him. "I can tell you've been a lot happier ever since you met him last summer."

I didn't notice it was that obvious. But it was true. "Do you think he's the one?" I ask curious.

He nodded his head. "You two are soulmates and you know I don't use that word often."

He sounded serious. It was nice talking to him about this, weird but nice. I pack the last of my stuff up and look at him.

"Be careful, sis, alright?" He asked while standing up. I nodded while giving him a side hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Love you dude." He said he loved me too while walking out of my room.

I drive over to Owen's flat to hear music coming from inside. I go inside to see he's singing to Cruzy.

And it was most adorable thing I've ever seen. I pull my phone out so I could record knowing he didn't notice I came in.

A minute later, he noticed I was filming him, and got red. I couldn't help but laugh as I stopped filming.

"I'm sorry, love. That was just too cute." I complimented him when I walk over to him.

I sit my bag down and sit next to him. "Don't show that to anyone." I wasn't planning on it.

I wanted that video for myself, so if we're not together I could still have that to watch.

"Why can't I show you off?" I ask half flirting. I really would enjoy showing him off and telling the world he's mine.

But I also like having him to myself. It's a strange feeling. "When we tell people. But right now, I want you for myself."

It's like he was reading my mind. "I don't think I've ever loved someone like this." I admit to him.

He thinks about it for a second. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He asked making sure.

I smile up at him while moving his hair out of his face. "It's a good thing, I promise." I stick my pinky out for him.

He laces our pinkies together, making a promise. He moved his face down and placed his lips onto mine.

I was on cloud nine with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 51 17
Mark sees a cute boy in the elevator.
18.4K 668 38
In which a girl meets a boy at a wedding Highest rankings #1 in Charliegillespie 12.14.21
105K 3K 43
ะผellฮนา“lฯ…oฯ…ั•: a ั•oฯ…nd ั‚ะฝaั‚ ฮนั• ั•weeั‚ and ั•ะผooั‚ะฝ, pleaั•ฮนng ั‚o ะฝear. She's a girl. And he's a boy. What more can I say?
81.2K 1.9K 33
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...