Love On Set - Florence Pugh

By flower_ka

Scarlett Johansson's daughter goes with her mother on set for Black Widow movie. What will happen when she wi... More

cast
STORYLINE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
BOOK 2

forty one

3.7K 100 10
By flower_ka

"C'mon, we're gonna be late, love" Flo rushes me, standing next to the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Geez" I mumble, rolling my eyes. "I'll see you later, Rosie, alright?" I ask my little sister.

"Bye, sissy!" Rose waves at me and runs to our mom.

"Bye, mom" I smile softly, waving back to Rose.

"Bye, honey. Watch out for her, understand?" Mom tells sternly to Florence.

"Always, Scarlett, don't worry" Flo assures easily her with, smiling softly at my mom. We both leave the house after mom nods her head in approval.

"God, I thought we'll never leave" I mutter out, going to the car.

"Same, but it's sweet how Rose loves you. You are good with her, darling" Flo says sweetly, opening the door for me. I sit inside with a quiet 'thank you', moving to the other side. Florence sits next to me and takes my hand in her own instantly, squeezing it. "I love you"

"I love you too, Flossie" I reply and peck her lips before I rest my head on her shoulder.

Florence has an interview today, that's why we flight to New York yesterday. Sadly, I stay home for the night, while Flo had to stay in the hotel, but she drove for me, which is sweet. She's wearing a beautiful gold and blue, shining dress to her knees with a black, thick coat and black boots. She has gold heels to change for later, but for now she wants to stay warm.

And I'm wearing black long sleeve with beige overall with skirt and black over-the-knee boots. Black, puffy jacket on top of it, now wanting to freeze to death.

The drive is mostly quiet because of my nerves. It's going to be the first time when people see us together and even if it's not any event or anything, it's an interview and paparazzi will take some photos of us for sure. And it means that our relationship will become somehow public in a couple of minutes.

Every time when I start worrying, my knee starts bouncing and Flo immediately squeezes my thigh in a comforting way, making me relax quickly and easily. I swear this woman is magical and has some power over me. She also gives me a lot of sweet kisses the whole ride, making me blush like a fucking tomato.

We arrive to the studio in twenty minutes because of the traffic, but it's normal for New York. We exit the car and Flo holds up her hand to me. I take it thankfully, shooting her a grateful smile.

Two guards guide us into the building, luckily no paparazzi are around or I'm just too scared to look around in search for them. It's a possibility as my eyes never leave the ground until we enter the building.

Flo gives me a hand squeeze, making my eyes to snap to her face. I furrow my eyebrows in silent question.

"I need to do my makeup, I'll be back, okay, love?" Flo tells me sweetly, her eyes watching my face carefully.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting for you" I respond, assuring her that I'm okay.

"Perfect" She decides and pecks my lips a few times before she leaves with some stuff members.

I take a deep sigh and sit on the couch near me, waiting for her to finish. I check Instagram and Twitter, but nothing interesting is there, so I lock my phone and put in my purse. After a couple of minutes, she comes back with her makeup on already.

She looks fucking gorgeous and I don't miss the opportunity to tell her that. She blushes lightly at my compliment and gives me a tight hug in thanks. We wait together for a few more minutes before she's called out. She enters the set with a smile and sit on the couch next to the Jimmy.

"How are you doin? Congratulations!" Jimmy says, starting the interview.

"Thank you" Florence responds politely.

"You are an Oscar nominee, which is what every actor dreams of" He continues with excitement in his voice.

"Dreams of since they were about five years old, yes" She agrees with him easily, the sparks are visible in her eyes. She's so proud of herself and I am too. She's amazing and deserved this nomination.

"Did you start thinking about it at five?" He asks, leading the interview further.

I watch the rest of the interview, amazed with my girlfriend. When Jimmy shows the photo I took that night, I blush a little. But they should choose the other photo, not the with freaking avocados as a cover for her nakedness.

I won't lie, though, the fruits Flo chose are hilarious and people laugh at the photo. Flo smiles softly at the memory behind the photo and I can see how her eyes flicker to me for a second before she looks back at Jimmy.

The interview ends soon after that moment and we both say our goodbyes to people there. We put back our coats and leave the studio, being escorting by the same guards what before. This time, though, a few paparazzi are around and they start taking our pictures as soon as they notice us.

Flo already has her sunglasses on, so she's fine, but I quickly rush to my purse and pull out my own. I put them on my nose and lower my head as Flo rests her hand behind my back, guiding me slightly in front of her. I smile shyly at her attempt of protecting me from all these people.

But when we reach the car, my mind snaps and I swap sides with the blonde, opening the door for her. I offer her a reassuring smile when she looks at me surprised.

"After you, baby" I say quietly to her and she grins at me.

"Thank you, love" She replies lovingly and slips inside the car with me following behind. One guard closes the door after me and we drive off swiftly.

We ride back to my house because now Florence can stay with me for the night.

When we arrive to the house, mom is already working on the food and Flo almost begs my mom to let her help, but she declines. So, Florence whines slightly and leaves the room to change her clothes and returns in an old t-shirt and sweats, ready to fight again about it.

The blonde starts bugging my mom about helping her because she doesn't like to stand and do nothing. I watch with amusement the whole situation, laughing quietly to myself.

"C'mon, let me help you, Scar" Flo whines for the third time in the past five minutes.

"Alright, geez. You can do salad, all veggies are in the sink, they're clean already" Scarlett agrees finally with a loud sigh as she puts the chicken in the oven.

"Yes, thank you!" My girlfriend squeals excited and starts preparing the salad.

I make my way to the table in the dining room and sit, pulling out my phone to check Twitter in search of our photos. Maybe someone posted already something, if they did, I want to see people's reactions.

"Hey, Bella! Can you set the table?" Mom yells from the kitchen and I groan. "Don't be a baby and do it!" She says in her motherly voice and I roll my eyes because I literally just sit. Couldn't she say anything a minute ago?

"Of course" I respond sweetly and start setting the table for five. Colin is busy as always when I'm around, so I'm not even going to say anything about it. "Done" I announce as I put the last plate on the table, smiling at my nicely done job. I move to the kitchen to watch my girlfriend and mom.

"Love, can you pass me the clean bowl?" Flo requests with full hands in vegetables and I rush to help my her. I take the bowl from the cabinet and put it on the counter next to her. I turn to look at my mom and see her smirking with an amusement in her eyes.

"What?" I question, observing her suspiciously.

"Nothing" She chuckles. "I'm gonna check on Rose" She informs us both before she leaves the kitchen.

"Weirdo" I whisper after her, standing behind the blonde. I rest my chin on her shoulder and wrap my arms around her waist, pressing my front to her back. "How are you doing, babe?" I ask as I kiss her cheek softly and nuzzle my face into the crook of her neck.

"Mhm, good, it's nice" She admits, putting the cut veggies in the bowl. She washes her hands quickly and then she turns around to looks at me. She gives me a gentle smile, taking my hand and leading me upstairs to the living room. We stand on top of the stairs and Flo sneaks her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I wrap my own arms around her waist again in response. "How are you?" She inquires after she pecks my lips a couple of times.

"Good. I missed my mom and Rosie, but Colin makes me a little angry, not gonna lie" I grumble a bit annoyed, drawing invisible patterns on her back.

We always check on ourselves in every few hours, especially after busy time. She also knows about my situation with mom's fiancé and she noticed probably that I didn't even talk with him yet.

"Yeah, he's not around much, isn't he?" She murmurs softly, playing with my baby hairs on the back of my neck.

"Yeah, but only when I'm around, though. Anytime mom's calling me, she says he's the best fiancé she could imagine for herself. Maybe he's just not too fond of me" I tell her and shrug my shoulders nonchalantly. It's not like I didn't tell the truth, right? It has to be a reason why he doesn't want to try with me since the start.

Flo shakes her head and cups my face gently, caressing my cheeks with her thumbs.

"Hey, none of that. If he doesn't like you, it's his problem. You're the greatest person alive, love. He should know better" She says in soft yet firm tone. I smile gratefully at her even if I don't truly believe in her words.

"Thank you, but till he's good for my mom and Rose, I'm okay. I never had any dad in my life and I don't need one now when I'm probably about to move out soon" I share with her truthfully. I don't interact with him too much anyway, we're just accepting each other at this point

"I understand that. I love you" She whispers to me in a reassuring voice, her lips brushing against mine.

"I love you too" I murmur back and kiss her softly.

We hear a cough from downstairs and we pull apart abruptly. We look in that direction and my mom's standing at the end of the stairs with her arms crossed over the chest, her eyebrow raised at us. I blush hard and hide my head in Flo's neck, making her chuckle into my ear. I nip her skin on her neck and she laughs amusedly.

"Dinner is ready, so stop kissing my daughter and bring your salad to the table" My mom orders firmly and leaves us alone again without another word.

"I hate my life" I mumble into Flo's neck and move to pull away from her, but she holds my wrist and gives me a loving kiss.

She gives me a sweet smile as she breaks the kiss and takes my hand, leading me again, this time downstairs. She takes her salad and I walk to the dining room ahead.

"Don't be embarrassed, love" She giggles from behind me. I only groan quietly to myself and go sit on the chair, not caring about her anymore at the moment.

"Finally you stop making out on the stairs" My mom teases when Flo finally sits next to me.

"Mom!" I whine like a little kid. "Stop it, Rose is here" I hiss quietly, narrowing my eyes at her.

Mom only laughs at me and shakes her head, putting some food on Rose's plate. The smirk never leaves her freaking face, though.

Flo puts her hand on my thigh comfortingly and holds it there for the whole dinner, good thing I sit on her left, right?

Instead of the interview with Kimmel, I wrote with Fallon. I'm sorry for that.

Edited: November 18, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.4K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)
129K 3.5K 50
scarlett/natasha daughter one shots
4.4K 160 26
Y/N is a 29 year old famous movie director and meets Florence Pugh on the set of Black Widow. What happens if they fall for eachother but can't be to...
303K 9.4K 89
What happens when Raine Lewis joins the cast of the Black Widow movie? Friendships? Would she become more than a friend to Florence Pugh? [social med...