Fancying My Fan

By dramaticaurora

The cliched plot of a celebrity, "bad boy" meeting a commoner, "good girl" and falling in love, eventually? ... More

Painting my Character
Mystery under the Burqa?
Mr trouble maker
Mr Implusive
Mr Judgemental
Mr Peace 'breaker'
Mr Volatile
Miss Alluring
Miss Tolerant
Miss Hottie
Mr Honestly Unbelievable
Miss My Type
My Mr Kenny
Mr Sexy's Sexy Act
Amorous Turned-off
Miss Love
Miss Eternity
Miss Fiesty
Miss Alturist
Creating an us

Parting- chaotic peace

14 2 0
By dramaticaurora

Albeli -

Pathetic?
That's what he said I looked in the mundum neriyathum (traditional dress worn by women in Kerala, India). I wore it to divert my mind from whatever was happening in my love life. Dressing up, shopping, chocolates, and pampering help when you are heartbroken. So, I asked Shreya to dress me up. It was a great diversion.

When Kenny left me in the morning, I thought so much about the reason for him leaving me suddenly that I blamed myself for not being worthy for him. I even thought of jumping off the terrace. No one really loved me or cared for me so even if I died no one would be sad. Don't blame me. I was an over thinker masking under a carefree, practical person.

I know I was wrong when I let him kiss me in the bathroom. But, I was angry too and wanted to punish him for leaving me alone. We both were passionate and in his eyes, I saw just love not a hint of lust. The feeling was so overwhelming that I couldn't think of anything. I had to get out from there. I said what came into my mind and since then I have been thinking over it.

I never expected Kenny to burst out on me like a lion. He said such mean words to me. Before I could register what was happening, Tia happened. She was standing right behind us and heard how cheap I was. Genna and Mike told Tia, Kenny was seeing someone and she reached here. I would have to if I knew my man was having an affair.

Kenny was surprised to see Tia and I was... Well, I was just breathing the air Kenny exhaled. Probably the last time.

________________________________________________________
Kenny-

"Tia, what are you doing here?" I was shocked to see Tia.

"Is that how you greet your girlfriend?" Tia pecked my lips and I didn't dare to see Al. I felt like I cheated on her and not Tia.
"I missed you, boo," Tia replied in her fake babylike tone but she probably sensed my anger and stated the real reason, "alright. I was told you found yourself a new girl and I took the first charter available and reached here. You know how much I love you. But what I saw, I felt relieved. Thank God! The information was false."

Tia hugged me and her strong perfume hit my nostrils. It used to be my favourite and turned me on but no longer now. I was intoxicated with a different kind of fragrance.

Al, recovered from the shock and lowered her eyes. Did I say too much to her? She was leaving when Tia stopped her.

"Listen, I know Kenny is the dream man of millions. But not everyone can get him. You are a young girl and your desires are understandable. I don't want to sound like a bitch but I don't appreciate your malicious motives. I am sure you knew he was dating me, still, you tried to lure him? That only shows how despicable a person you are."

"Tia stop. It's not..." I tried to intervene but Tia showed me her hand to stop me from speaking.

"Where is your room? I have a treat for your dick." Tia held my hand in hers and gestured me to take her to my room. What was wrong with her? She never spoke so openly about sexual things. I didn't want any more drama and walked with her leaving Al, alone.

"Are you sure you treat his dick well?" Tia and I turned to a shocking question from Al. She gave us a smile that didn't reach her eyes but she continued, "How will you treat his dick well when you don't even know how to hold his hand, the way he likes."

Damn! You Al.
I was red with anger and nothing else. Men don't blush easily.

"How dare you? Bitch!" Tia was about to charge on Al but I stopped her.

"Good you stopped her, Mr Kellar. You know how I knock down people who mess with me. Brief your girlfriend about my other talents too and not just my talent in luring boyfriends of others. Have a good time now that your break is over."

Fuck you, Al!

I knew she doesn't take nonsense from anyone but she sounded so shameless right now. She was hurt I know but this was no way to talk.

"This was your idea of peace, Kenny? Let's go to the Bora Bora islands and forget whatever happened. Let's find peace in each other."

"Peace is a privilege you get from chaos." Al was enjoying the drama. What did she want? Break-up Tia and my relation?

"Kenny, did you sleep with her?" Tia questioned me but before I could answer, she said, "don't answer. I know she must have played dirty tricks to get laid. Bloody slut."
Tia could get angry too? I never saw her so agitated. She turned back and I also wanted to go from there. Al didn't say anything after that. I turned around once to see Al and she gave me a flying kiss with a beautiful smile.

I knew she was hurt. I was too. Why was all this happening? Why did I come here? Why was Tia here?
Al's grandparents were standing with questions in their eyes. Oh! No!

"Mr Kellar, your girlfriend has returned after a long flight and needs rest." Al saved me from them and their questions, and like a coward, I left.

________________________________________________________
Albeli-

"Mrs and Mr Cooper you were right, Mr Kellar and I played the pretend boyfriend-girlfriend drama. I wanted to prove to all of you that I could also have someone in my life and... To cut the long story short, we weren't together and last night, nothing more than sleeping naked with each other happened. I Know the rules and will leave tomorrow."

"You disappointed us beyond limits Albeli. I regret the day your father named you after me. With the first ray of sun, we want you out of the house."
My beloved grandmother declared and I accepted. We were wrong. Nothing was correct except for Genna. She was right when she said I was an unlucky burden on Earth.

It was raining heavily and I could only imagine what would be happening in the room next door. Rain is not romantic but the love between the two makes the rain romantic.

Kenny and I were both responsible for the havoc that was created. I skipped dinner and remained in my room making hearts of water droplets on the window sill. I found peace in painting and in two hours I painted fifteen small canvas that I brought here. All the moments I spent with Kenny were coloured with love. My heart was beating again but I was still a mess.

My tears were already dry and I didn't want to think over anything or anybody.

Sun didn't rise the next day because it was raining the entire night. I was hungry and went down for breakfast after packing my luggage. Kenny and Tia were already sitting at a table near the window from where they could admire the soft drizzle.
So Romantic! My eyes were glued to Kenny who was looking dashing in aqua coloured shirt and denim jeans.

I picked a plate and served myself when a hand stopped me.

"Pay for your meals, first. You know living here is free but the food is chargeable." Genna was here, again. I ignored her but Mike blocked my way and took the plate from my hands. "This place is mine and I want you to clear your bills before taking a single morsel in your mouth."

Ironical. Other kids were stuffed with food and goodies when they visited their grandparents but I was unable to afford the food at my grandparent's house. They lived on an island and the expenditure of bringing food and preparing it was a lot so the rates were fancy.

"What happened, weirdo? Can't pay? Don't worry. How much is her food bill, Genna?" Tia opened her purse to pay and Genna told her the amount.

"I have money." I got my phone to transfer the amount. I had no cash. Genna reminded me, phones were not permitted in the house. Not even for payment? Fuck!

Tia smirked and paid the amount due. I wasn't hungry anymore. I left the place without even looking at Kenny who was sitting in a corner enjoying my misery. Was that love I saw in his eyes in the bathroom? I could hear them laughing and quickened my steps to leave from there.

The weather was slightly clear and a boat was there to take us. Take me. Genna convinced Tia to stay for a day at the house without any disturbance, that was me. I sat in the boat but there was no one to bid adieu. I didn't expect anyone too but my eyes were searching for that one person, my heart was yearning to see, that one person who was my one true love.

"Searching for me? You thought I would let you go just like that?" I smiled between my tears hearing the voice.
_______________________________________________________________
Dear Readers
One word for Genna...
One word for Tia...
Why is Kenny behaving so indifferently, any clue?

Find out!

Stay hooked!
Lots of love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
92.4K 1.3K 30
"Hmm I see but I don't want to be in a relationship " I say sternly "Okay princess what If I go underneath this table ...will I not find you soaked" ...
902K 15.3K 43
They say that nowadays, love cease to exist. It's just a myth. To which it never existed. That it was just in fairytale. Or in movie's, book but not...
1.7M 53.2K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...