The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 169

131 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 169 One more

    North City.

    Gu Kunshan's car had just entered the northern city boundary, and the dark clouds in the sky were already dark as if they were about to be pressed down. It was obviously under the same sky, but the weather on both sides was very different.

    After a while, the raindrops fell, knocking the car windows into a crackling sound.

    Gu Yi felt that his face was comparable to the sky in this northern city, and he turned to look at Gu Kunshan again, as if he was not much better than him.

    "Uncle, what do you think the old witch is going to do

    this time?" "How do I know that?" Gu Kunshan turned on the wipers and took time to glance at Gu Yi, who was half lying in the passenger seat: "You are at home. We can't call her that, she is our elder after all!"

    "Elder... just because she is worthy?" Gu Yi rolled his eyes indecently, and Erlang's legs were shaking in disdain: "My dad doesn't know it is What kind of ecstasy was fed to be so obedient, even my grandfather was fascinated by three things."     "These two women really have means!" Gu Kunshan also sighed, and his expression was more irritable: "I just hope Don't make any more fools out this time!"     Gu Kunshan felt a pain in his head when he mentioned the mess of the Gu family's family affairs.     The Gu family is a big family of four generations. He is the old son of Gu Zhen. He is too different in age from his eldest brother and second brother, but he is about the same age as his nephews and nieces.     The eldest brother Gu Kuncai divorced his sister-in-law more than ten years ago. The sister-in-law took away two daughters, leaving only Gu Yi to be raised by the Gu family.     As soon as they got divorced, Gu Kuncai quickly married a female doctor named Jiang Ying and gave birth to a daughter, Gu Xueli.     The second brother, Gu Kunde, was born a prodigal son. He was unwilling to be constrained by marriage. He had constant girlfriends around him. Although he was not married, he had two children.     The old witch in Gu Yi's mouth is Jiang Liu, the wife Gu Zhen married ten years ago.     And this stepmother, who he should have called aunt, and his sister-in-law Jiang Ying turned out to be biological sisters. What's even more absurd is that... Gu Kunshan's biological mother Wu Yanxia still lives in Gu's house.

    He didn't know until Gu Zhen got married that his mother and his father were not husband and wife. She was just one of Gu Zhen's many lovers.

    At the beginning, Gu Kunshan also persuaded Wu Yanxia to leave the Gu family to live her own life, but after persuading her to go back and forth, she found that she was extremely nostalgic for the extravagant life that the Gu family brought her, and she voluntarily stayed in the Gu family as a "second wife" without a name. ".

    Growing up in such a family, Gu Yi laughed and said that he did not grow crooked, but he really thanked the Buddha for his blessing.

    Jiang Liu was introduced to her father-in-law personally by Jiang Ying. The two sisters married into the same family and became mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in a blink of an eye.

    Every time Gu Kunshan heard them call Luan Fei at home, he felt very suffocated. He would not stay in such a home for a minute longer!

    As soon as he graduated from college, he left Beicheng looking for a job. He had not asked his family for money in these years, and only returned once in a while.

    Of course... no one in the Gu family remembered him.

    Later, Gu Yi went to Tongzhou as soon as he graduated, and their uncle and nephew seldom set foot in the old house of the Gu family.

    This time, if Gu Zhen hadn't called the two of them and told them to go home for dinner, I'm afraid they wouldn't have thought of making such a trip.

    "..."

    The rain outside the car was getting heavier and heavier, the wipers kept scraping the glass, and Gu Kunshan drove the car intently and stopped talking.

    Gu Yi swiped his phone, but there was no pause in his mouth: "No way! This time, when I come back from the old house, I have to go to the Taoist temple to ask for an amulet to get rid of bad luck!

    " The first time I saw those two women, I felt uncomfortable all over, very evil!"

    "Amulet?"

    Gu Kunshan glanced at the path sign in the right rearview mirror, and finally drove the car smoothly off the highway.

    Going off the highway, the speed of the car slows down, and Gu Kunshan can also be distracted and continue to chat with Gu Yi.

    The amulet Gu Yi said just now reminded Gu Kunshan, and he gestured to Gu Yi with his mouth: "Have you seen the bag at the back?"

    "Bag?"

    Gu Yi tilted his body and turned to look. Sure enough, he saw a gray computer bag on the back seat. Gu Kunshan continued: "Bring the bag, there are two amulets in it!"

    "Amulet What do you really want to do?" Gu Yi laughed.

    The computer bag was opened, and there were two bright yellow square amulets in the side mezzanine, and there was a purple bracelet next to the amulets.

    Gu Yi took out the amulet, and first studied the bracelet whose material was invisible.

    "This was given to me by Qu Zhong the day before yesterday. I kept putting it in my bag and forgot to take it out." Gu Kunshan explained.

    A few days ago, he took his computer to Yunshan Village and Qu Zhong to settle the accounts for the previous quarter. After the settlement was completed, the other party actually took out two amulets and a string of bracelets.

    He still remembers the shocked expression Xia Zhou looked at him at that time.

    Qu Zhong didn't say anything yet, but when he was leaving, Xia Zhou ran out and told him to take the amulet and bracelet with him.

    Even told twice!

    On the way back to the city, he was puzzled for a long time, but the sudden phone call and cumbersome business affairs made him gradually forget about it.

    Today, this computer was brought home to prepare for business affairs, but Gu Yiyi reminded it, but he remembered it.

    "Qu Zhong gave it?" Gu Yi looked strange, looking at the bracelet over and over for a long time: "It seems to be plastic, how can it feel awkward." The bottom of the

    bracelet is dark purple, and there seem to be some light purple bumps on the top. Stripes, at first glance, I thought it was rough and uneven beads.

    But Gu Yi read a lot of bizarre books. He turned on the small light above his head and put his hand string close to the light to study it carefully.

    Dudu -

    After passing an intersection, the car in front still didn't move after the green light came on.

    Gu Kunshan pressed the horn to urge the car in front to start, but after waiting for a long time, the car in front still did not move.

    He pressed it again in displeasure: "Why is the rain so blocked!" The

    car in front finally started, and he took this opportunity to glance at Gu Yi, who had been silent since just now.

    This look made him startled immediately, Gu Yi's expression was dignified, and his frowning eyebrows could catch a fly. .

    In the few seconds he was stunned, the car behind him also honked the horn a few times.

    Although there were a lot of questions in his heart, Gu Kunshan took back his attention first, started the car and drove past the traffic light intersection.

    "Uncle, find a place to stop first!" A

    few minutes after the car started, Gu Yi suddenly said, and pointed to a parking space in front of a shopping mall on the side of the road.

    "I'll be home in a few minutes..." Gu Kunshan was a little puzzled, but seeing his serious expression, he still turned the steering wheel in.

    As soon as the car stopped, Gu Yi repeatedly urged: "Turn on the flashlight of your mobile phone."

    Gu Yi turned sideways to block the light coming in from the car window.

    Gu Kunshan turned on the flashlight and aimed the light at the bracelet on the black armrest box.

    "I'm coming!" Gu Yi saw that he couldn't get to the point, so he simply took the mobile phone and operated it himself.

    When the light was close to the bracelet, and it was only a palm away, patterns in the shape of runes were projected onto the black leather sofa in the back seat.

    "This is?" Gu Kunshan looked at the complicated pattern, only to feel a layer of golden light around the place illuminated by the pattern.

    "I don't know what rune it is!" Gu Yi continued to observe, and his hands continued to move to both sides: "But the rune is in a bead."

    "You mean it was engraved in the beads?" Gu Kunshan looked at the beads and found a black mass in the middle of the purple beads.

    But the two watched for a long time, and found that they still couldn't understand, Gu Kunshan simply took out the phone and called Qu Zhong.

    The two didn't say a few words when Gu Yi heard someone shouting on the phone: "Brother Gu, you must wear a bracelet and amulet on your body!" After

    the man shouted, Gu Kunshan continued: " "En" nodded several times and hung up the phone.

    As soon as the phone was put down, Gu Yi hurriedly asked, "What did Qu Zhong say?"

    "He said that the bracelet and amulet cannot be left when he returns to Gu's old house today..." After Gu Kunshan finished speaking, he blinked in confusion: " Qu Zhong also said that you should not be alone with others before dinner tonight!"

    "..."

    The endless words made both of them stunned, especially Gu Kunshan. Qu Zhong's few words just now had an impact on him. It's stronger than the feeling of knowing that my mother is a junior.

    His head was buzzing now, except for the continuous sound of rain in his ears, the whole person seemed to be surrounded by a mass of cotton, and gradually produced a feeling of suffocation.

    He never told Qu Zhong about his family's situation, but the other party accurately stated that he was going home today, and also said that if someone asked him to go on a blind date, he should not look into the other party's eyes.

    These words were linked together, and he immediately thought of Gu Zhen who told him to wear formal clothes on the phone.

    "The person who shouted on the phone just now was Xia Zhou!" He pinched his chin thoughtfully.

    "Yes!"

    "Xiazhou is a person who can't hide secrets. He must know something, and he will tell you again and again!"

    Gu Yi didn't know what Gu Kunshan was thinking, but he began to analyze it from another angle. : "Xiazhou is Qu Zhong's good friend. Since he can say that, it must be because he knows Qu Zhong's ability!"

    Analysing this, Gu Yi snapped his fingers: "Didn't Qu Zhong have an ancestor who was proficient in Qimen Dunjia, then it's not surprising that he knew this." All

    this information is from [Three Silly of Yunshan Village] The gossip in the discussion group also said that the Duan house of Qu Zhong's family is a treasure of Feng Shui, and the fruit in the orchard will be so delicious when the earth qi nourishes it.

    He just looked at it as a gossip at the time, and it would seem... the news mentioned above is probably true.

    But no matter what, Gu Yi felt that he couldn't relax, he put the bracelet directly on Gu Kunshan's hand: "You still wear it, let's be careful when we go home."

    "Okay!"

    Gu Kunshan's voice was a little hoarse, and he stretched out his hand Rubbing the bead string made of unknown material, he suddenly burst out laughing.

    "What are you laughing at? Think it's absurd?" Gu Yi took an amulet and stuffed it into his jacket pocket. Seeing that Gu Kunshan, who was still frowning just now, grinned, he asked.

    "Qu Zhong said, I owe him a favor after today, and he told me to go back and return the bracelet to him!"

    So relaxed, so sure, as if everything was under his control.

    Although it sounds a bit funny, it unexpectedly gave Gu Kunshan a stable mood.

    "Let's go!" Gu Yi raised his hand and pointed to the front: "Anyway, if they can't kill me, I will kill them!" The

    two of them didn't say it clearly, but they both knew who was in charge of this matter. I'm not afraid of one more strange thing that common sense can't touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 808 143
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77380/ https://www.mtlnovel.com/supporting-male-leads-counterattack-manual-quick-transmigration/ Author: Cat in Sugar Catego...
75.5K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
9.4K 117 8
https://m.shubaow.net/186/186401/ I just want to be the second generation of the rich, I lost and became the richest man By: Hot Stove Category: Rebi...
385K 14.4K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"