Bruno Mars || Imagines

By ThePinkHooligan

A collection of dirty and sweet imagines all involving Bruno Mars. Let your imagination run wild... More

You And Him Fight (PG)
Dirty Laundry (R)
Gillian's Birthday Surprise (PG)
Going Up... (R)
Bruises (Part 1) (PG)
Bruises (Part 2) (R)
Bruises (Final Part) (R)
Babe! Not At The Office! (R)
30 Birthday Kisses (R)
You're Addicted (R)
He Holds You Captive (R)
He's Addicted (R)
Caught In The Act (R)
He Wakes You Up (R)
Roommates: Part One (PG)
High School Reunion: Part One (PG)
Best Friends (Part One) (PG)
Gorilla (R)
My Mom's Boyfriend (Part 1) (R)
Rise and Shine (R)
The Mistress (R)
Love and Basketball (R)
High School Reunion: Part Two (PG)
Professor Mars (R)
Best Friends (Part Two) (PG)
Bodyguarding The Bad Girl - Mini Story (Part One) (PG)

How Sex Sent You To The ER (R)

35.4K 519 650
By ThePinkHooligan

After a long drawn-out day of work, you return home to an empty apartment.

Your boyfriend of over two years, Bruno is still occupied in the studio, so you take the time alone to relax and unwind.

Walking into the large master bedroom, you turn on the light and strip off your work uniform. You grab a robe and a towel and make your way into the master bathroom.

The steamy shower is about the size of a large closet and you smile as you near it, excited for your tired and stiff muscles to feel relief from the steamy, hot water.

You turn the hot water on and slowly step inside, the shower head hanging above you rains water down on your hair, soaking it.

The other multi-shower heads around you sprinkle water all over your body, causing it to get instantly soaked.

The built-in shower radio automatically turns on, and the beautiful sound of your favorite song blares through it.

Hot steam builds up around you, fogging the glass of the shower.

You close your eyelids as you use your loofah sponge to scrub your body with your favorite sweet-smelling floral body wash.

You hum along softly to the song as you lift your arms to wash your hair.

Suddenly, two strong hands gently cup your breasts from behind causing you to gasp and startle.

Your eyes shoot open wide as their fingertips slowly massage your erect nipples.

You look to the side and notice the colorful ink of a woman's face tattooed on the person's skin.

It is your boyfriend, Bruno, he softly breathes against your neck before placing his soft lips on it, causing a slight shiver to run through your body.

"Baby, mmm yes." You whispered as he squeezed on and massaged your breasts and pinched your nipples.

"Don't say a word, baby," Bruno whispers in your ear. "Just let me explore you."

His seductive words alone caused the moisture that began to form in between your legs to flow heavily like the water that was dripping all over your naked body.

You can feel his sexy, bare muscular chest pressing up against your back and his pulsing thick and long manhood against your ass.

His hands tantalizing trailed down your wet soft skin from your breast to your stomach.

"I've been thinking about you all day long, baby." He whispers.

You bite your lip as his other hand grips a handful of your long hair, giving it a light tug.

A moan leaves your mouth, not another word has to be spoken because all of the lust and want is evident between the two of you.

You shiver again as his gentle fingertips slowly run over your belly button and down to your soaking-wet paradise.

"Mmm!" You moan as he begins to explore you with his fingers.

One then another enters deep inside of you and you cry out in pleasure as he bites on your neck and slips his thick fingers in and out of you at a nice and slow pace.

"Damn, you're so soaking wet baby. Let me see what else this sexy body can do." He whispers as he turns you to finally face him.

There is a lustful and playful glint in his brown eyes and a smirk on his face.

He's enjoying the tantalizing teasing torture that he's performing on your body.

"Please, don't tease me, daddy! Please slide inside of me, baby!" You beg.

"Shh." He places his finger firmly to your lips. "I said don't speak." He demands.

He presses you firmly up against the wall and grabs the removable shower head from above you.

You stare up at him lustfully, wanting nothing more than to feel his long length deep inside of you.

He grins at you with a devilish smirk as he takes his time to wash every single inch of your body and uses the shower head to rinse away the suds.

Your eyes cascade down his beautiful body and stop at his length teasingly standing up at full attention, just centimeters away from you and begging for your full lips to be wrapped around it.

The hot water droplets slowly begin to drip down his length making you lick your lips in anticipation.

You are broken from your trance when he lifts one of your legs and places it up on the shower bench.

You watch him intensely as he gets down onto his knees and admires your most intimate area like it is a piece of artwork.

He spreads your lower lips and bites on his lip as he traces around your bead teasingly, using his fingers like a paintbrush to stroke your canvas.

It causes you to gasp and moan, arching your back in satisfaction.

You screamed as he unexpectedly placed the shower head right onto your throbbing bead, the steamy hot water and vibrations caused you to shake and moan.

He moves the shower head in slow circular motions as he concentrates on your many facial expressions and sexual whispers and moans.

"Ohh god! Bruno yes!" You scream out as your body shivers.

He pulls away right before you reach your peak and you glare at him.

"Bruno, what the-" he cuts you off by grabbing your throat and slamming you up against the wall angrily.

A wave of fear and excitement washes over you as he thrusts his length into you with force.

"Ahhh!" You scream as he pins you against the wall and thrusts even deeper inside you.

Your cries only tempt him to thrust even harder.

"I told your ass not to speak right? You disobey me, you get punished." He growls.

"I'm so sorry, baby!" You whimpered, but he didn't stop.

"Shut up and take every single inch!" He grunts and it turns you on even more.

He is becoming an animalistic gorilla as he lifts you and wraps his hand around your throat and his arm around your waist.

He bites down on your sensitive neck and shoulder as he pounds into you harder, making you scream as he hits your cervix.

"How does it feel, baby?" He whispers and you dig your nails into the back of his neck as you hold him.

You can't speak, the feeling that is taking over your body is so intense that you're simply lost for words.

His deep grunts and moans of pleasure in your ear, make you even wetter, the water from above pours down on both of you, making it even more wet and intense.

He releases your neck and holds onto you tight. He's making you feel every single inch and stroke in your gut when he enters you.

You hold him close, he knows you're about to climax so he speeds up.

Every inch of his 10-inch manhood is pounding into you harder with each thrust.

You tightened around him causing him to moan your name. Your whole body tenses as your orgasm builds.

"B- Bruno!" This is all you can muster as your body starts to tremble.

"Let it go, baby, all over my shit." He groans, his release building.

"Ahhhhh!" You sound like you're giving birth but the rush and feeling is too good.

Your body begins to tremble and shake violently as you cry out his name.

You attempt to suppress your screams and moans of pleasure, but they loudly echo through the entire shower as you release.

He slows down his thrusts and keeps himself buried deep inside of you, letting your juices flood all over his length.

You gasp for air and tremble as you come down from your ultimate high.

You keep your eyes shut and your chest heaves as he kisses it gently.

"My turn now, baby." He deeply whispers and pulls your body away from the wall.

His voice is usually soft and gentle but is now filled with lust.

You grip onto his shoulders and he shows incredible strength as he lifts you and starts to quickly bounce you up and down on his throbbing length.

He grips your ass, thrusts his hips, and goes at turbo speed inside of you.

Short and fast strokes cause him to curse and you to moan as he holds you up by your thighs.

You beg him to fuck you even harder and he delivers forcefully.

"I'm going to cum again, baby! You moan out against his neck.

"Me too baby, fuck!" He says through clenched teeth.

You tightly clench around his length and milk every drop of his cum out, you release with him, feeling his cum hitting your inner walls.

He pants tiredly and his grip on you becomes loose as his legs begin to shake.

You yelp as he mistakenly drops you hard onto the shower floor.

"Oh, shit!! Baby? Baby!? Are you okay?" You can hear him asking you.

You look up at him blearily. Images of him becoming double as you pass out on the floor.

Three Hours Later:

You wake up and glance around at the crisp white room you're in. You have a throbbing headache and you are exhausted.

"I'm so glad you're awake!" Bruno leans over the bed and stares down at you with a nervous expression on his face.

"I-I thought I killed you!" He says in a worried tone.

"What... What happened?" You whispered as you rubbed your eyes so they could get adjusted to the lights.

"Well... um." Bruno scratches his head nervously and clears his throat.

"My knees got weak while we were having sex and I um sorta, kinda dropped you down onto the shower floor. You have a slight concussion. I am sorry, baby girl! So sorry!" He spits out all at once.

He slowly backs up thinking you're going to hit him.

You stare up at him blankly for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

He hesitantly begins to laugh along with you, and soon you're both balled over laughing like maniacs.

You try to catch your breath and wipe the tears from your eyes from laughing so hard.

"Ohh, my goodness, sweetie we can never, ever tell anyone about this! This is embarrassing!" You say.

He giggles and grabs your hand. "No more sex in the shower for us." He kisses your forehead.

"Absolutely not!" You agree.

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 256 44
CeCe Benetti is a renowned freelance celebrity and fashion photographer she loves her work, family and friends and gets on with everyone except Bruno...
850 72 58
|| all that you ever wanted from me was sweet nothings ||
248 30 41
for the people who taught me the things that no one else ever could: thank you. 🎓
591K 9.9K 79
ratman and y/n oneshots fluff and smut but mainly smut because im out of control completed on the 14th of April 2022