You're Addicted (R)

You lay on the cold floor covered in sweat and panting.

You look over at him as he leans up against the wall, his chest heaving and hot sweat dripping down his body.

He just licks his lips at you and sticks out his tongue playfully.

"It's still over between us Bruno." You remind him between pants.

He slowly walks over to you, crouching down to get to your level. He grabs your chin and kisses you softly.

"Stop lying to yourself, baby. We both know it's only over until the next time I make you cum. You will leave for a few days and sulk and then come crawling back begging for my dick to be inside of you. Why do you do this to yourself?" He asks.

You angrily slap his hand away from your face and get up to pack your things. He moves back to give you your space and lights a cigarette as he sits on the edge of the bed and watches you as you pack.

You hate to admit that he's right, you have just become so addicted to his sex. It's like a drug to you. You know you would be back in a few days horny and begging him to fuck you senseless. It has become a routine now.

You grab your duffle bag and begin shoving all of your clothes inside of it angrily.

You bend over to get the spare pull luggage bag from under the bed.

You completely forgot that you are still naked in front of him.

As soon as you bend over you scream out when you feel a wet tongue slip inside of pussy.

You hadn't noticed Bruno standing behind you and you didn't hear him when he dropped onto his knees.

You claw the sheets and bed as you groan and throw your head back.

"Stop! Get away from me!" You moan as you feel him spread your legs apart more and bury his tongue deeper. He begins to moan loudly and tongue fuck you until your eyes are rolling into the back of your head.

"Sweet fucking pussy." He moans and begins to slip his tongue in and out faster. Slurping your juices as his head moves back and forth quickly.

"Baby, please... S-stop." You whimper, your body shaking as you fuck his tongue.

"Not till you cum all over Daddy's face. Cum for me baby."

He pushes you forward onto the big comfy bed and lifts your ass in the air.

He positions himself on his back between your legs and lowers your pussy to his mouth.

He dives back in, this time licking and sucking on your clit until your toes curl.

You can feel your climax coming as you grind on his face.

Your loud cries of pleasure fill up the room as you climax, flooding him with your juices and wetness.

He grabs your hips, not letting you move until he can slurp up every drop.

You roll off of him, curling up on the bed to try to recover from your intense wild orgasm. Your back is facing him as you pant and shiver non-stop.

"Are you still leaving me?" He asks as he crawls to you.

You feel his lips kissing your ass and up to your spine, it makes your whole body tingle in sexual delight.

"Yes." You whisper, it's barely audible because your body is so weak.

"Then I'm going to fuck you until you decide to stay." He responds.

Before you know it he is slipping deep inside of you again, unleashing all of the pleasures that only he can give to you.

You moan loudly as he looks down at you intensely, slipping deeper inside of you with each thrust. His sweat drips off of his body and onto yours as you wrap your legs around him.

Your nails claw his back, his nails claw your thighs as he buries himself inside of you until you're screaming and crying his name.

"Who owns this pussy?" He grunts against your ear, making you shiver underneath him.

"You do baby.." You whisper faintly, knowing that no one can fuck you like he can.

He flips you into various positions making you claw the sheets and beg for more. He knew exactly what spots to touch to make you putty in his hands.

"Oh fuck baby more!" You beg.

He makes you climax, over and over until you are left breathless and shaking.

In the end, you stay, you'll always stay with him no matter how many times he cheats.

His sex is pure heroin and you are a trembling druggie waiting for your next high.

________________________________